Travelers House Hostel Reviews

43 Sherief Street, 4th floor, Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

Magit and Dia (owner) are incredible and hilarious (& Omar!). My cousin and I came here from Abu Dhabi for a few days, and all 3 of them were extremely welcoming. They even wrote the arabic names of certain places so we could just give it to the taxi driver. The rooms are nice and clean, and they have balconies! Perfect location in downtown Cairo, and walking distance from the Egyptian Museum, and across the street from GAD! We wish we could have stayed in Cairo longer! -- Kevin & Vicky

• 23rd Oct 2014

This hostel was amazing! The location is great. Close to downtown. The staff was exceptional! They were super accommodating and helped me plan all of my trips and tours. They also recommended restaurants and nightlife and took us out! I would definitely stay here again! I was supposed to stay one night and go to another hostel but I stayed there the whole time in Cairo.

The hostel is nice. Facilities might be a bit old but value for money is good. Staff at the hostel is really good. They are very helpful. They even took us out for dinner on our first night.