Travelers House Hostel Reviews

43 Sherief Street, 4th floor, Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

This hostel was amazing! The location is great. Close to downtown. The staff was exceptional! They were super accommodating and helped me plan all of my trips and tours. They also recommended restaurants and nightlife and took us out! I would definitely stay here again! I was supposed to stay one night and go to another hostel but I stayed there the whole time in Cairo.

The hostel is nice. Facilities might be a bit old but value for money is good. Staff at the hostel is really good. They are very helpful. They even took us out for dinner on our first night.

For starters, this hotel has the nicest staff in the world. I am a 23 year old.woman who traveled alone. On my birthday i went on the Nile Cruise, the hotel ordered me a cake and it was amazing. The hotel is middle of downtown, lots of shooping,noise, and people. If you like that then fine. It didnt bother me at all,but it was interesting. I did all of my tours through the hotel. They provided a wonderful driver Ahmed who was amazing and kind. The staff members gave me great company.

The staff is wonderfully friendly.

It was a good place to be in Egypt. Adel was very nice and kind with us. We recomend it.