Travelhub Guesthouse

8.0
Fabulous 471 Total Reviews

• Uruguay, Male, 18-24
5th Jun 2017

I booked for 3 days, i estimated to arrive 5 of june at 11 pm,but the change of schedule from one country to another, that made me to arrived the day after at 6 at the morning, i tried to explain the situation, but not be considered, to get an extra day or not pay for a day that was not used, Just to highlight that point. the rest of the stuff 10 points!

• Finland, Female, 25-30
1st May 2017

Very good location. Stayed in private room, which was the smallest room I've ever seen but it was really enough. Compared to the price it was plenty. AC could be better. Fan is not very good. Rooftop bar was awesome, I wish I found it sooner.

20th Mar 2017
6.9

This is the only hostel I had to pay more than what is owed according to the booking confirmation from hostel world. Apparently when it said "price includes all taxes" does not mean price includes all taxes because taxes is extra! Bottom bunk has low overhead and you will probably hit your head a few times before you remembered not to sit up straight. Other than than hostel has all basic you need. Staffs are very helpful and knowledgeable.

8th Feb 2017

First time traveler So glad I picked Travel Hub My stay has been brilliant This is a professional place with a homely feel Staff brill can't praise it enough Enjoyed breakfast on roof terrace Think ive been spoilt next stop will have to be good to beat this Central to the markets and action especially at night One slight people it is really hard to find my taxy got lost staff Sam had to come out and show us the way.So I guess it's a hidden GEM THANKS FOR A GREAT ST