Traveller's Haven

Fabulous 1043 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1043 Total Reviews

19th Jun 2017

Stayed 3 nights, the rooms and beds are clean and comfy. Had a nice kitchen with a fridge and cookware. Plenty of showers and restrooms all clean. Taya and her colleague at the front reception area were incredibly nice and helpful. Dont hesitate to ask questions about Bled or Bohinj. My only complaint being no lockers to store your bags and personal belongings. I had a pleasant stay non the less.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
16th Jun 2017

This place was great, so close to the lake. The receptionist was super nice and helpful. She went out of her way to help my partner and I plan out our days there. The kitchen had pretty much everything you need, there was good facilities for laundry. The only problem was what others had mentioned, the safes in the rooms didn't work and I found it annoying when I came back from a day out to see my room door on the main floor by the entrance wide open with no roommates in sight.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

The hostel is in a fantastic location, only a few minutes walk to the lake, with many restaurants nearby and a supermarket across the road. A very comfortable stay, with good kitchen facilities and helpful staff. Would definitely stay here again!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017
8.0

I loved my stay here and extended by a night, but I really must insist that they figure out their security! Slovenia may be a safe place but hostels sometimes are not. There is literally NO WHERE to lock your valuables! Since so much of Bled is adventure based, we can't be taking laptops and expensive things with us on trips which leaves them to the mercy of our roommates. But the staff was super friendly and helped me plan my days. Would stay again.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
29th May 2017

We had an amazing stay at Traveler's Haven. The staff was super nice and helpful, and the rooms were clean with safe's available for valuables. The hostel is located about a 10 min walk from the lake and from the town, so it was super convenient to get to around. We would definitely stay again.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th May 2017

Very nice hostel close to the lake. The receptionist was super helpful and allowed us to park our car there even after we checked out.

• louise14516
  • Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
7th May 2017
7.7

The view of the room is beautiful but the design of toilet must be changed. There is no lock for the shower room and no place to hang the clothes. I have no way but to but my clothes outside the shower room with the possibility of being seen by some men with naked body. It is so embarrassing. The WIFI is weak if you still in second floor. While overall is a pleasant stay and the host recreation is friendly and informative. Tours are also available for booking too.