Traveller's Haven Reviews

Riklijeva cesta 1, Bled, Slovenia

Amazing place to stay. Staff were the best, and had infinite local knowledge! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Made to feel welcome and at home from check in. Only points for improvement would be batteries in the safe to allow use, and additional information displayed to provide instruction for washing machine use. All in all great stay! Would definitely recommend! THANKYOU!

• 16th May 2015
  • Scotland

Very friendly staff, great location and great value! Would definitely recommend.

• 15th May 2015

Great stay in a great location. In particular the manager Miriam is very friendly. I am definitely coming back.

• 13th May 2015

Lake Bled was a beautiful place to visit. It was very quiet when we visited, so the prices were lower and much more private, just how we like it. The use of free bikes was great and we used them both days. However, the owner Marjina said she was already booked up for peak season so it may be a very different experience then. We enjoyed it here and would come back again.

It was my first time in this hostel and I liked it very much. The location is great, close to the lake and the castle. The hostel is clean and cosy. The hostess Miriam was very kind and friendly. I will recommend to my friends.

• 9th May 2015