Traveller's Haven Reviews

Riklijeva cesta 1, Bled, Slovenia

This hostel definitely needs some TLC, the bathrooms aren't the nicest but saying that the room was comfortable, the sheets were clean and the kitchen area is a decent size. It's right next to the supermarket and the staff were brilliant at helping me organise my stay including hiring a bike and my airport transfer. There aren't really lockers, just little safes that I had no idea how to use! Most people do keep the rooms locked during the day though so it's relatively safe. Good atmosphere too!

The hostel manager is very patient and helpful, I would highly recommend staying here just because of her!

Excellent location, short walk from the bus station and the lake. Fantastic staff was very helpful with suggestions and booking activities.

Staff was very helpful all the time

Good atmosphere, friendly staff and good location

Staff was very helpful. There was a lot of noise one of the nights. The other 3, it was ok

Co-Ed bathrooms and showers which was unusual but they were never too busy so it wasn't an issue. Everyone we met at this hostel was friendly. There is a supermarket across the road and just up the hill from the lake. The staff were really friendly and even though it says reception is shut between 1 and 4 the lady was just cleaning inside so she could still check us in no issues.

The location here is brilliant - just a 5 minute walk down to the lake. The staff are also very friendly and approachable if there's anything you need to ask. The kitchen area was nice and social with everything you'd need to cook a decent meal.

One of the best hostels we have ever stayed in. Excellent location, cleanliness and facilities, but what makes this place special is the staff. Thank you Ursa and team for going above and beyond for us.

• 14th Aug 2015

Most if the hostels at lake Bled are within metres of each other km a very good location near the castle. This hostel had great WiFi, was clean, and had very supportive staff.

Had a great stay, receptionists were lovely and the hostel was fab. I wish every hostel was like this!

• 12th Aug 2015

Absolutely loved our time here. Only comment would be there were no working safes or lockers in our room. Other than that staff were lovely and a fab hostel!

Rooms, were nice, beds comfortable, and kitchen well equipped. But the internet only worked in the common room, none of the supplied safes worked, and staff were only available part of the day. Considering all this and that you needed to make and strip your own bed, I'm not really sure what I was paying for. This place has the potential to be great as the facilities and location are awesome, but a few changes are needed to receive my recommendation.

Very lovely and helpful staff at this hostel. Cheap cleaning facilities and bike hire etc, lovely locations and good showers.

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay at the Traveller's Haven, and would highly recommend it to anyone. The saff were very helpful with everything, the kitchen and communal facilities were really good and the location was excellent. It was very quiet at night and a good walking distance from the beautiful lake Bled and surrounding restraunts with a shop for supplies opposite the property.

• 5th Aug 2015

Traveller's haven was a nice hostel, in a great location near the bus station in Bled. The women who work there were super nice and gave us lots of information and tips. The kitchen and common room were nice and well kept. Beds were clean and comfy enough. Having a supermarket across the street is very convenient as well. The only critique I have to give is that on the top floor, where we were, the wifi doesn't work very well. Other than that, great place!

Very friendly and helpful staff, great location and calm, laid-back atmosphere. Perfect for a couple of relaxing nights and not as noisy as the other hostels seemed to be. Would visit again!

• 30th Jul 2015

Really cute hostel, and ideal location, 2 min walk from the bus station. Staff were very helpful, gave us a map with a list of activities to do. There is a really cosy communal area, with full kitchen and lounge, the hostel was kept really clean. Would definitely recommend and go back to again!

• 29th Jul 2015

Great spot, and lovely friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were really clean, but bathroom and kitchen a bit dirty. Front door always open, and reception in a different building, so not the best security. Otherwise had a great stay. Opposite the supermarket!

Very friendly lady in Reception. Good luck for your studies:)

« first « Prev 1 2 3