Traveller's Place Hostel Reviews

Almirante Barroso, 457, Santiago, Chile

I really enjoyed my stay here. Met some nice backpackers and the breakfast was awesome! I slept well. I hope the WIFI will operate on the 3rd floor asap and I recommend backpackers to get receipts for all money transactions with the staff.

The Swedish girl we met when we arrived was very nice and helpful. When we came back at 2pm to check in, it was really confusing. We booked two beds in the same dorm but they gave us beds in different rooms and sad there's was nothing they could do about it. Check in was at 2pm, but it took them another hour and a half to get our rooms since they hadn't start to clean them. Second night they had overbooked one of our rooms and it took them a very long time to solve it.

bed bug too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was biten 70 place in my body when i sleep in no.5 room. and my friend said he was biten 20 place in his body... never recommand the hostel. if you don't mind bed bug, it's ok. 한국분들은 가지 마시기를... 얘들 아르헨티나에서 와서 쭉 때리며 있는 애들 있는데, 여기 와서 길거리에서 차량 붙들고 묘기 보여주면서 여행비 버는 얘들이 서넛 있어요. 얘들이 퍼트리는 것 같은데... 어쨌든 너무 관리 안되고, 편하긴 하는데, 벌레가 너무 많은 듯 싶어요. 거짓말 안하고 빈대에게 전 70방 물렸어요. 제 아는 분은 카톡해보니 20방 넘게 물렸다네요.

The hostel was nice enough to come back. The second time I never received a clean pillow case and after about 4pm there os no more toilet paper, but I brought my own and I'm flexible. I left my mate cuo their and they saved it for me :) also they are right by a metro station which is wonderful for moving about.

The service was very slow and not according to what was promised or announced. Even though we had advised that we will arrive at 6pm, our room was still not clean and made up and even after it was "cleaned" we still found trash. The facilities where not well taken care of: The shower and bathroom in the third floor where broken, the one in the second floor almost falling apart, the ceiling was coming down. The downstairs bathrooms where under water. The mattresses very hard and old.

• 24th Jul 2015