Traveller's Place Hostel Reviews

Almirante Barroso, 457, Santiago, Chile

The hostel was nice enough to come back. The second time I never received a clean pillow case and after about 4pm there os no more toilet paper, but I brought my own and I'm flexible. I left my mate cuo their and they saved it for me :) also they are right by a metro station which is wonderful for moving about.

The service was very slow and not according to what was promised or announced. Even though we had advised that we will arrive at 6pm, our room was still not clean and made up and even after it was "cleaned" we still found trash. The facilities where not well taken care of: The shower and bathroom in the third floor where broken, the one in the second floor almost falling apart, the ceiling was coming down. The downstairs bathrooms where under water. The mattresses very hard and old.

• 24th Jul 2015

No book for complaint,Ivan denied de book,even is aginst the law in Chile.The Staff discriminated mature people.

Kitchen was very tiny, too small fit more than one person at a time. Matches ran out and some utensils were difficult to find. Security seemed very nice, however the staff seemed to let anyone , even after curfew. Quiet hours were not respected or enforced. The showers consistently swapped between too hot and too cold. The toilet paper was not refilled and the bathrooms were left dirty until way into the afternoon. At least the breakfast was better than average. Overall, would not recommend.

• 6th Mar 2015