6.6
Good 104 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 104 Total Reviews
Traveller's Place Hostel Located at Almirante Barroso, 457, , Santiago.
Chile
Santiago Region Metropolitana 925000 Almirante Barroso, 457
66% 104
-33.4390516 -70.6622493
    Rooms available

15th Nov 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here. Met some nice backpackers and the breakfast was awesome! I slept well. I hope the WIFI will operate on the 3rd floor asap and I recommend backpackers to get receipts for all money transactions with the staff.

• Sweden, All Female Group, 25-30
11th Nov 2015
4.6

The Swedish girl we met when we arrived was very nice and helpful. When we came back at 2pm to check in, it was really confusing. We booked two beds in the same dorm but they gave us beds in different rooms and sad there's was nothing they could do about it. Check in was at 2pm, but it took them another hour and a half to get our rooms since they hadn't start to clean them. Second night they had overbooked one of our rooms and it took them a very long time to solve it.

• South Korea, Mixed Group, 41+
  • Globetrotter
10th Nov 2015
3.1

bed bug too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was biten 70 place in my body when i sleep in no.5 room. and my friend said he was biten 20 place in his body... never recommand the hostel. if you don't mind bed bug, it's ok. 한국분들은 가지 마시기를... 얘들 아르헨티나에서 와서 쭉 때리며 있는 애들 있는데, 여기 와서 길거리에서 차량 붙들고 묘기 보여주면서 여행비 버는 얘들이 서넛 있어요. 얘들이 퍼트리는 것 같은데... 어쨌든 너무 관리 안되고, 편하긴 하는데, 벌레가 너무 많은 듯 싶어요. 거짓말 안하고 빈대에게 전 70방 물렸어요. 제 아는 분은 카톡해보니 20방 넘게 물렸다네요.