Traveller@SG Reviews

111H King George's Avenue, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

The location is convenient for the MRT and airport access in particular. My dorm was fine; clean and with air con. We each had a locker and the room locked also. Showers and toilets were fine although the area was very wet when a lot of people were showering at the same time! Free breakfast of toast and jam/peanut butter/nutella was appreciated.

Really enjoyed my stay at Traveller@SG for a week. The 8 female dorm room is excellent. Spacey and comfortable. But, the airconditioner didn't work well, so it's quite hot. The 3rd floor toilet are clean and has hot shower. The kitchen is nice, with bread and several jams provided, also cereal and milk. But, some travellers didn't wash their dishes properly using soap, so it's better to use your own glasses or plates. There is also fair price market for buying daily needs with cheap prices.

Good hostel.

I really liked the hostel. The girl at the reception was so nice, she always did the best to help me and was just lovely. The rooms, bathrooms and the kitchen were very clean, the breakfast was huge compared to other hostels, you could even have oats all day plus tea, coffee and water. The only thing I missed was an area to cook but that's not a big problem cause just outside the street were very cheap food stalls and the MRT just next to it!

Singapore is too expensive to backpack around and what you get for your money just isn't worth the trip. Some people were stealing others shoes to go to the bathroom which I thought was weird when I put my sandals back on wet.

Very good atmosphere and facilities...I sure will recommend it.

Very clean and good location. Highly recommended for backpackers and I'll come here again for my next trip to Singapore

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

the hostel is great! good location near the Lavender MRT which is the same line to Changi Airport. Very convenient to move around Singapore. Good water pressure and good facilities. Only downside was the internet signal wasn't strong enough to reach my mix dorm so every time I need to use the internet I'll need to go outside from the room. However I am overall satisfied with this place and will definitely come back again!

In fact, we booked a room with the four people capacity, but it's full of all. Finally we were given room to six people capacity, but we don't be any additional costs and stay with the price of four people. The room is quite comfortable, so friendly staff, and clean bathroom. The Internet connection on the upper floor in is so limited quota.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

Good location, friendly staff, free and easy.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Philippines

Very good location, comfortable bed, and nice kitchen. :)

Good enough location, the staff were nice enough, but nothing really stood out about the hostel. It's a reasonable place to stay, but not great for meeting people.

Nice atmosphere, clean, extremely helpful staff. Nice common area and fast wifi. location close to MRT.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Vietnam

The place is really accessible to most modes of transport hence you wont be qasting much time just to go around the must see places in the city. The staff are very friendly and accomodating and the hostel ambience is good if you're into adventure. The place is also well maintained and clean. Good job traveller@sg! P.s. If you do try to stay here hey offer free breakfast but please be sure to clean up the utensils you used. ;)

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Philippines

It's near to Lavender MRT station. Nice area to stay. Traveling to and from Changi Airport is so easy & cheap. Only S$2.70. Just change the train at Tanah Merah interchange. Hostel is clean & affordable considering the fact that it's near the MRT station.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

This hostel very good, recommended

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

My booking was supposed to stay in Traveller@SG, but i was transferred to Backpacker@SG. I had stayed in Backpacker@SG before in year 2013, so i do not mind on the transfer since it is just side by side. What i was unhappy about was i had requested for lower bunk bed, and promised via email that i will have the lower bunk bed. However they put me under upper bunk bed that caused me so troublesome and unable to sleep well.

The only bad thing about the hostel is that there are only a limited number of showers and the toilet is in the same room as the shower, so it can be some time to wait. Other than that, everything else is GOOD!!

loved everything at traveller@sg - friendliness of staff, cleanliness, comfort, easy to get around with MRT, good wifi, free breakfast and most importantly value for money. will stay here again when I visit Singapore

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Japan

I enjoyed my stay at this place, it is cheap and clean. I extended for another 3 days as my flight schedule changed. The staff were wonderful, always smile and open for a chat. It is clean, great bathroom and has a common area with TV and movie collections. There are also helpful to let you use the facilities after you check out, definitely worth to recommend.

• 30th Jul 2014