Traveller@SG Reviews

111H King George's Avenue, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

It was a great experience! Thank you for the short but wonderful stay. Conveniently located near the city center, a walking distance from lavender MRT station. The staffs provided me good recommendations to do and visit. First, i only booked for one night, but i extended my stay because i really enjoyed the company of everybody, not only that, the hostel is really clean and safe. Will definitely stay here again for my next visit!

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Thank you Traveller@sg for an amazing stay. I absolutely loved it. The whole hostel is very nice, Newly painted and well decorated. They also offer discounted tickets for Singapore attractions which was great. The area was safe and near to 24hours food courts. The dorms are really cozy and the blankets and mattresses are comfortable. They have great facilities and adequate breakfast until noon with coffee and tea all day. Highly recommended for travelers and family with children if you want to

• 9th Jun 2015

Walking distance to shopping, entertainment and food options, also to major landmarks in Singapore , very very clean , dorms, bathroom, pantry and showers, comfy beds , excellent WiFi and great and friendly service , professional staff, makes you feel at home.

• 19th May 2015

An excellent location with very friendly staffs. This hostel was extremely clean and well kept. The dorm was air-conditioned and each have individual lockers. Beds and mattress are comfortable. WiFi was really good. The location was perfect near to most Singapore attractions. They also allowed me store my luggage after check out since my flight was in the evening and that was really helpful so i still can go around the city in the afternoon. Thumbs up for this!

• 8th May 2015
  • Russia

Even though i was here for only one night, i wished i had more time to stay. Definitely worth the money. The cleanliness was awesome with great and friendly staffs. The basic breakfast was good.They provide lockers, new sheets and bedding, soft blankets, and lastly adapters for the outlet. Thank you so much traveller@sg for the nice and enjoyable stay.

• 16th Apr 2015

Pros: 1)The location is about 8min walk to lavender mrt which is great. Near 2 supermarkets Ntuc and cold storage . 2)Has a shopping mall nearby so food is not a problem. Cons- 1) very quiet and dark at night so ladies be careful at night. 2) no staff after 11pm so e staff sticked an access card at my dorm for 3 guys who checked in late ard midnite. Don't feel secured at all coz anybody can just come in to our dorm the whole night coz the 3 guys did not take e card and just left the card ther

Great hostel for someone looking budget accommodation in Singapore. It's my friend who recommended me this place and told me a lot of good things. The cleanliness of the rooms and toilets are well maintained. Attraction tickets were also available at discounted price. Wifi is good weather in or out of the rooms. Everything is awesome! Will definitely comeback on my next visit.

• 2nd Apr 2015

The hostel has a good location, just a few minutes walk from Lavender MRT station and close to a big supermarket. Friendly staff, place is quite clean, fast wifi.

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Indonesia

I arrived at 2am, thought the self-check in service was quite clever. But the hostel is hidden in one of the older building complex, and it was very dark all around, had to walk around several times before finding it. There were not enough water in the morning for breakfast, so my friends and I could not even mix the instant coffee properly. Ok for an overnight stay.

This was my first time that I stayed at a backpackers I found this to be a great experience .I was warmly received and the rooms were clean and I was happy with my bed there was plenty of hot water and no waiting on the showers they set a very high benchmark for the rest of my trip and I would highly recommend them

• 26th Jan 2015

one thing about this hostel is its location!! it is easy to get to by the MRT from the airport, now... The photos don't correspond exactly at what you'll find at the hostel but the staff is friendly and always there to help you.

The location is close to lavender MRT. Easy to go everywhere. Bed is very comfortable. Love to stay there again when visiting Singapore.

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Vietnam

This is one of the least attractive hostels in Singapore i stayed in. The air conditioning in the room was not working properly and also the fan wasn't working. I don't blame the staff for this, it's probably the management that doesn't want to fix things in time Facilities in the rooms and bathrooms were not well maintained. Luckily i could move to another room. Bathrooms could be cleaner. Wi-Fi was okay. The hostel is located close to the MRT, but the building it's housed in looks awful.