Traveller@SG Reviews

111H King George's Avenue, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

An excellent location with very friendly staffs. This hostel was extremely clean and well kept. The dorm was air-conditioned and each have individual lockers. Beds and mattress are comfortable. WiFi was really good. The location was perfect near to most Singapore attractions. They also allowed me store my luggage after check out since my flight was in the evening and that was really helpful so i still can go around the city in the afternoon. Thumbs up for this!

• 8th May 2015
  • Russia

Even though i was here for only one night, i wished i had more time to stay. Definitely worth the money. The cleanliness was awesome with great and friendly staffs. The basic breakfast was good.They provide lockers, new sheets and bedding, soft blankets, and lastly adapters for the outlet. Thank you so much traveller@sg for the nice and enjoyable stay.

• 16th Apr 2015

Pros: 1)The location is about 8min walk to lavender mrt which is great. Near 2 supermarkets Ntuc and cold storage . 2)Has a shopping mall nearby so food is not a problem. Cons- 1) very quiet and dark at night so ladies be careful at night. 2) no staff after 11pm so e staff sticked an access card at my dorm for 3 guys who checked in late ard midnite. Don't feel secured at all coz anybody can just come in to our dorm the whole night coz the 3 guys did not take e card and just left the card ther

Great hostel for someone looking budget accommodation in Singapore. It's my friend who recommended me this place and told me a lot of good things. The cleanliness of the rooms and toilets are well maintained. Attraction tickets were also available at discounted price. Wifi is good weather in or out of the rooms. Everything is awesome! Will definitely comeback on my next visit.

• 2nd Apr 2015

The hostel has a good location, just a few minutes walk from Lavender MRT station and close to a big supermarket. Friendly staff, place is quite clean, fast wifi.

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Indonesia

I arrived at 2am, thought the self-check in service was quite clever. But the hostel is hidden in one of the older building complex, and it was very dark all around, had to walk around several times before finding it. There were not enough water in the morning for breakfast, so my friends and I could not even mix the instant coffee properly. Ok for an overnight stay.

This was my first time that I stayed at a backpackers I found this to be a great experience .I was warmly received and the rooms were clean and I was happy with my bed there was plenty of hot water and no waiting on the showers they set a very high benchmark for the rest of my trip and I would highly recommend them

• 26th Jan 2015

one thing about this hostel is its location!! it is easy to get to by the MRT from the airport, now... The photos don't correspond exactly at what you'll find at the hostel but the staff is friendly and always there to help you.

The location is close to lavender MRT. Easy to go everywhere. Bed is very comfortable. Love to stay there again when visiting Singapore.

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Vietnam

This is one of the least attractive hostels in Singapore i stayed in. The air conditioning in the room was not working properly and also the fan wasn't working. I don't blame the staff for this, it's probably the management that doesn't want to fix things in time Facilities in the rooms and bathrooms were not well maintained. Luckily i could move to another room. Bathrooms could be cleaner. Wi-Fi was okay. The hostel is located close to the MRT, but the building it's housed in looks awful.

lovely place, easy to find/clear directions. comfy bed and helpful staff. Clean rooms and common area. needs more toilets on their own as when all showers are used you can't just go for a wee! Showers could be cleaner more often, always the way with hostels though. I would stay there again.

This hostel was cheap and overall a good experience. The rooms were clean and the hostel offered a complimentary breakfast, which was nice.

The location is convenient for the MRT and airport access in particular. My dorm was fine; clean and with air con. We each had a locker and the room locked also. Showers and toilets were fine although the area was very wet when a lot of people were showering at the same time! Free breakfast of toast and jam/peanut butter/nutella was appreciated.

The staff is so friendly and helpful. The location is very close to the MRT station and supermarket.

• 5th Dec 2014