Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Complete booking cancellation less than 1 week of arrival results in first night charge.
Adding or subtracting a few people - just email us with final numbers 1 week prior to arrival so we can allocate beds and adjust the price where possible.
Please Email us about tours you are interested in so we can allocate staff to be ready for you.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All our hostels have certified Fire Security systems so you can sleep more comfortable at night than is possible at many other hostels in Riga.
We have more than the minimum amount of showers and toilets which is much more than you would have experienced elsewhere in Riga.
We are most likely the only hostels in Riga that pay all taxes. So for price and location you receive an ethical lowest priced solution. Some other Riga hostels do not even accept credit cards to avoid declaring income!
We have dedicated Tour guides so please email us if you would like to pre arranged tours. Or just look at our Whiteboard in reception to see the latest offering.
We cater to families and older travellers as well as many young folk looking for new adventures. Therefore we believe you will experience a good mix of people and conversation in our Common Room.
Stag and Bucks groups looking for their type of fun are not allowed to stay at Argonaut.
PLEASE INFORM US DURING YOUR STAY IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN DO TO MAKE YOUR STAY MORE ENJOYABLE.
Most Soviet Styled hostels are rated in the 70% to low 80%
Please email us if you have any comments or suggestions that you would like to communicate directly. BOOKING CHANGES CAN NOT BE PROCESSED VIA EMAIL.
See Video of us on 'You Tube' - search Argonaut Hostels
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.