Travellers Flat Reviews

Passeig de Sant Joan 64, Barcelona, Spain

Absolutely lovely hostel. You will live in one flat with the owner but in your own room. We stayed in room with double bed +coach. Very nice and clean room. Hostel located in quit and safety place not far away from center of barcelona. You also can cook at the kitchen. If you need you can ask to use the washing machine. !but: it was super difficult to find this flat especially in the night. So write an e-mail before u come and ask for description of the way to hostel.

I found it perfect for what i was looking for. A quiet place with a big and bright room, where i could feel at home. Good price, clean sheets, very good location!!, equipped kitchen where you can cook and keep your stuff, good wi-fi, and friendly staff, nacho was so nice an willing to answer questions. Recommended for travellers!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

We could not wish better location and staff attitude than we actually had. The facilities were a bit oldish, but for that was good value for money. If we would come back to Barcelona, than we will consider to stay at the same place.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Ukraine

Security on the appartment door was pretty louzy (small lock) and other guests sometimes left the main doors unlocked. Room was very nice and spacious though. Wifi quality was excellent. Daily cleaning of common areas is pretty nice.

The staff were very accommodating and friendly and willing to answer questions. Location was good, in walking distance to everything. Only suggestion would be to install a lock on the door rather than the padlock being used currently.

Security: no actual lock or handle on my room door. Downstairs door to the street open more times than locked. Location: noisy as hell though with the traffic. Staff: available through sms or Whatsapp. Atmosphere: apartment with 3 rooms; 2 were rented out by a family so I felt like I was staying at their place - weird! Cleanliness: room wasnt cleaned during the stay and it was dusty when I checked in. Shower was a disaster! Value for money: BCN is very expensive but I'd suggest stay at a hostel

Well, this is not very objetive. When you arrive you will get 3 keys (room, flat and building). Never in 5 years we had a problem with the security. We do have a reception, and one of us lives actually there, and we also use phones, of course. We organize to clean everyday the common spaces, but we don´t enter to the rooms in the while that people are staying, we fully clean them at check out. We make our best to make a useful place for travellers, unfortunately not all the people can feel good

spent 5 lovely days here, great well equipped flat and a wonderful host, many thanks!

• 23rd Jun 2014

Very good place. Very simple but ideal for travellers as thee flat is centre located and with a furnished kitchen.

Such pleasant experience! Very well located, walking distance from many important places and city center, just two minutes from the metro... absolutely clean... The right place to meet and share the apartment with other easy-going and open-minded travellers. The staff were lovely and kind. I felt so comfortable and free! Next time in Barcelona, definitely will come back here!

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

We had a good time at Travellers Flat in Barcelona, and our room was pretty nice. Also the people around as were pretty nice and the location was good and safe.

• 16th Jun 2014

It was definitely a nice experience living in Traveller's flat. The staff (more like buddies than actual staff, that's how good they were) was really helpful and friendly. Place itself was tidy and clean, though there was a small problem with shower, which, I think, could be fixed easily (water temperature wasn't stable). Apart from that, everything was great and for reasonable price, so I'd surely stay there again if I visit Barna once more.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Lithuania

The stuff was very frendly. We got a lot of good reccomondations where to eat and what places we should visit. We are very pleased with our stay in Traveller´s flat. Jaana & Tõno

• 12th May 2014
  • Estonia

Very central, beautiful place, very nice people. I absolutely will choose here if i visit Barcelona once again.

The room I shared with my friend was lovely, we had loads of space and room to put our belongings. It was great to actually unpack & not live out of a bag! The whole apartment was clean, light and had all the facilities we needed- there was even proper stove coffee in the kitchen! Nacho upstairs was really accommodating, he let us know he was there 24/7 for emergencies etc. I would definitely stay here again. Great accommodation can really make a holiday.

• 14th Apr 2014

The flat was in a great location by the metro which made it very easy to travel around the city. We stayed on the 4th floor which was a lot if stairs but we had a balcony in our room and the view was wonderful!! The staff was great and gave us detailed directions on how to get there and also told us about the best places to go in Barcelona.

good location,helpful staff, wifi had problems

during this week it was changed the adsl to the optic fiber, and the wifi had some problems, sorry : ( now it works properly again.

The location was really good.

View all Barcelona Apartments