Travellers Flat Reviews

Passeig de Sant Joan 64, Barcelona, Spain

I love this place! Everything was absolutely amazing... It was not the first time I stay at this place, better than the previous year, more comfortable, cleaner... I will recommend to all my friends!

The room was good - my only issues were that although we had a fan in the room, it was very hot. Also, the main issue was the shower, after about 15 seconds of the water running, the drain would block and start filling up.

• 4th Jul 2015

Conveniently located. Hosts provided good arrival directions and a local map. There is no typical reception area, but hosts were ready at our predetermined meeting time, and welcomed me as soon as they saw me staring at the unmarked apartment door. The separate rooms within the flat provided good privacy for groups who booked separately. Hosts were very friendly and helpful. Construction prevented use of the deck & created some dust, but we weren't bothered. Quiet for sleeping.

La Rambla street only 10 minutes away by foot. Also the train stations are quite nearby.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Pakistan

Amazing and they are very flexible. I really recomend!

Perfect if travelling in a group for renting one whole apartment. Nothing fancy but good value for a good price Nice and uncomplicated staff

We had a fantastic time in this accommodation, it really made our trip! We were lucky because we payed a reduced price because there was building work being done but this did not inconvenience us at all. The kitchen was lovely and perfectly clean, the beds were so comfy, and we had a beautiful balcony. The location was great, pretty central, and near metro stops so easy to get anywhere in the city, and finally the owners were friendly and very helpful! I would definitely recommend this place.

• 5th May 2015

I really enjoyed staying at this apartment. It's within walking distance to many tourist attractions yet gives you a true feel of living in Barcelona. Jesus who manages the apartments couldn't have been more helpful. This would be me first choice of accommodation over other hostels in the area. Thank you

Our stay in travellers flat was very nice! We had been 6 girls so we got the whole apartment for ourselves :) Nacho, the man who took care of us, was very nice and kind and all in all we had a really nice stay there! The metro station is very close but you can reach many places by foot without problems. The only thing we missed was an oven and the microwave didn't work, too. But all in all it was a perfect place to be :)

• 8th Apr 2015
  • linazucker1995

top place

Excellent value for money. Clean, comfortable, great staff. Definitely recommend

Lovely Hostel. Very easy to get to all the main sights of Barcelona and staff were very helpful and friendly.

• 21st Mar 2015

Really good!!! Next time again! Really!!! ;)

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Hungary

We stayed for three days and had a great time. The kitchen had everything we needed and was impecably clean. If we go to Barcelona again this where we'll stay.

• 10th Mar 2015

Definitely it worths for the price. The place has a good location and you can go by walking to the main places in the city, also you can access easy and quickly to public transport to move everywhere. Everything is clean and the room is confortable and has everything you need. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Totally recomended.

Great place! In The city centre but away from the noisy area. It felt like home, sharing the house just with another person. Nacho is really helpful and nice. Definitely to recommend if you want to visit the city in peace, being totally independent and free. And it's so cheap!

• 5th Mar 2015

Great little apartment; balcony was a great addition for the smokers.

• 2nd Mar 2015

The room was a little too small but apart from that everything was great. Awesome location with acess to public transportation. The staff was very helpful and speaks English. Recommended.

Hi, the hostel was very good, much space, great location und the employee (or boss) very nice and easy too. We traveled with our bikes and it was absolutely no problem and also got an extra room to lock them in what was fantastic. It was our first expirience with that kind of hostel where other strangers live too but is was very interesting and fun to meet them. I think we will definitly see us again at the end of the year for another awesome days in barcelona. Thanks a lot!

• 16th Feb 2015

I really liked the room, that was big and cosy. I could sleep well thanks to comfortable bed and silence, that I admire. "Landlord" was very friendly, he even lent us a guidebook. For unprepared tourists, there is a map of Barcelona in every single room. The kitchen deserves some refurbishment but for a short stay it is far enough.

• 14th Feb 2015