Travellers Flat Reviews

Passeig de Sant Joan 64, Barcelona, Spain

We had a fantastic time in this accommodation, it really made our trip! We were lucky because we payed a reduced price because there was building work being done but this did not inconvenience us at all. The kitchen was lovely and perfectly clean, the beds were so comfy, and we had a beautiful balcony. The location was great, pretty central, and near metro stops so easy to get anywhere in the city, and finally the owners were friendly and very helpful! I would definitely recommend this place.

• 5th May 2015

I really enjoyed staying at this apartment. It's within walking distance to many tourist attractions yet gives you a true feel of living in Barcelona. Jesus who manages the apartments couldn't have been more helpful. This would be me first choice of accommodation over other hostels in the area. Thank you

Our stay in travellers flat was very nice! We had been 6 girls so we got the whole apartment for ourselves :) Nacho, the man who took care of us, was very nice and kind and all in all we had a really nice stay there! The metro station is very close but you can reach many places by foot without problems. The only thing we missed was an oven and the microwave didn't work, too. But all in all it was a perfect place to be :)

• 8th Apr 2015
  • linazucker1995

top place

Excellent value for money. Clean, comfortable, great staff. Definitely recommend

Lovely Hostel. Very easy to get to all the main sights of Barcelona and staff were very helpful and friendly.

• 21st Mar 2015

Really good!!! Next time again! Really!!! ;)

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Hungary

We stayed for three days and had a great time. The kitchen had everything we needed and was impecably clean. If we go to Barcelona again this where we'll stay.

• 10th Mar 2015

Definitely it worths for the price. The place has a good location and you can go by walking to the main places in the city, also you can access easy and quickly to public transport to move everywhere. Everything is clean and the room is confortable and has everything you need. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Totally recomended.

Great place! In The city centre but away from the noisy area. It felt like home, sharing the house just with another person. Nacho is really helpful and nice. Definitely to recommend if you want to visit the city in peace, being totally independent and free. And it's so cheap!

• 5th Mar 2015

Great little apartment; balcony was a great addition for the smokers.

• 2nd Mar 2015

The room was a little too small but apart from that everything was great. Awesome location with acess to public transportation. The staff was very helpful and speaks English. Recommended.

Hi, the hostel was very good, much space, great location und the employee (or boss) very nice and easy too. We traveled with our bikes and it was absolutely no problem and also got an extra room to lock them in what was fantastic. It was our first expirience with that kind of hostel where other strangers live too but is was very interesting and fun to meet them. I think we will definitly see us again at the end of the year for another awesome days in barcelona. Thanks a lot!

• 16th Feb 2015

I really liked the room, that was big and cosy. I could sleep well thanks to comfortable bed and silence, that I admire. "Landlord" was very friendly, he even lent us a guidebook. For unprepared tourists, there is a map of Barcelona in every single room. The kitchen deserves some refurbishment but for a short stay it is far enough.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Poland

This was not a Hostel. It was just a room in a building. I couldn't lock my door with a key, just with a cheap lock.

• 13th Feb 2015

I had such a lovely stay at Travellers! The room was really nice and cute. When I arrived everything was clean, the bed was made and they gave me a towel. Napoleta, the guy that worked there was so nice! He was really helpful and always ready to give advice. The location is great, it was close to the center but at the same time in a calmer neighbourhood. I felt safe walking home at night, and I felt safe in the building as well. All in all a great stay and Ill definitely come back :)

It's a cool flat in a traditional old building - old windows, wooden beams, tiled floor. If you like a different stay, with a bit of character, this is the place. The owners were very helpful and friendly, our whole stay was hassle free, like living in a shared flat in Barcelona, rather than less personal hostel or hotel. Location is good, walking distance to the old town and all other sights in the area, not too noisy. We enjoyed our stay very much :).

The ilumination in the living room was not the best, apart from that I am quite sattisfied with everything

There could be cleaner. To paint whole appartment it doesnt take a long time. This will make feel your guests welcome.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Estonia

Staying here really felt like having our own flat instead of staying in a hostel. Great experience.

• 26th Dec 2014