Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

Great location close to the old town and a lot of the attractions, the staff were helpful with providing restaurant and bar recommendations and also assisting me with organising a bus back to Croatia. My only problem was I appeared to be the only female in the dorms on my first night and some of the guys staying there were quite leery.

It's an award winner for a reason. I had a cold shower though. Atmos and people fantastic. More bathrooms would be good.

Staff was absolutely helpful and would give loads of information and insight about the city. The dorms were clean with good sheets. There was only 1 shower for each gender, which made it a bit crowded in the morning.

We stayed at the Travellers Home for two nights and it was absolutely fantastic. The staff were very friendly and helpful and he hostel has a great atmosphere and it was in a good location. I would be sure to recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Sarajevo.

• 10th Sep 2014

Good hostel with nice facilities, especially the kitchen. The hostel is located near all the main attractions and the hostel management is extremely helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hostel.

stay 2 nights. excellent location and staffs are students, very friendly and well informed!

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay and the guys on reception are brilliant. So helpful! Rooms are lovely and clean and the common area great too! Plus free tea and coffee - excellent!!!

Great stay, the staff were incredibly helpful and the rooms were large and clean. Felt very safe there, and the hostel has a great community spirit, and a friendly environment!

This hostel was my favourite that we visited. It was like home and so nice and in the perfect location in Sarajevo. The guys who worked at the hostel were amazing and really looked after me when I became ill during my stay. They even made me Camomile tea to make me feel better! Definitely stay here again in the future.

• 25th Aug 2014

It really did feel like a home away from home here. The beds were so comfy! Good social area that made it easy to meet people. Very close to everything. The staff were lovely and helpful too! Would highly recommend

Good location and very friendly staff. Large common areas so it is a good hostel for solo travellers!

Helpful friendly clean central hostel. No faults.

This hostel was super nice inside. Great location. Only wish they would have organized some kind of bar crawl.

Great location - clean facilities - helpful staff

The best hostel I stayed at during my travels through Europe. The staff are exceptional human beings as well as employees. The hostel itself is very clean, in possibly the most perfect location and has everything you need. The staff here will help you with any situation that comes up while traveling and know the city intimately. I would suggest to anyone traveling to Sarajevo to stay at Travellers Home and give a big hug to Bosnian brothers Serif and Dino.

• 7th Aug 2014

It is a really nice hostel. It is clean, has good beds and is at a very good location. The staff is cool, though a bit crazy ;). I met cool people there, and would definatly stay again. Still have to see the waterfalls.

I would highly recommend a stay in Travellers Home. Great stuff, great common area, big and comfortable rooms. Free coffe and tea. If I come back to Sarajevo, I will stay at Travellers Home again.

Smoking room doors should be closed

Nice hostel, helpfull staff, very clean bedroom and common spaces. However, the laundry service didnt dry our clothes and gave them back with a very bad smell and some stains. And even thought we gave one load of clothes, they charged us double (10 euro in total). Besides that, it was a good hostel.

Of the 7 hostels we visited during our vacation, this was by far the best! First of all the staff - these 2 guys deserve all honor. They tried their best with literally everything - explaining the city to us, giving us tips (restaurants, museums, sights, ...), helping us (call a taxi, get a rental car) and were open for a chat whenever you wanted to chat. The hostel itself was very clean and modern. The bathroom was big and nice, the kitchen as well. The hostel is in the middle of the city.

« first « Prev 1 2 3