Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

The staff was so accommodating and gave us good ideas about what to do and see in the city! The hostel was a great place to meet new people. The location was in a great part of town close to all major sights. I would recommend this hostel to everyone! But if he tells you about the 3km hike...do it! But be warned, it's a lot farther than 3km.

• 11th Apr 2014

Very good location, in center of the city, just a few minutes walking from all tourist atractions. Staff is very kind and funny, and always there to help you with yours questions. Rooms are big enough and clean, I was staying in 8-mixed room with my friend and it was a very good choice, because we have met there a lot folks from different part of the world. This hostel will be my choice if I decide to visit amazing city of Sarajevo again.

This is one of the best hostels I've stopped in. The staff are really helpful and nothing is too much trouble. It is a 2 minute walk right into the main centre (maybe 1 minute!). It's very easy to get to know other backpackers at the hostel as there's a kitchen/common room where everyone hangsout. Definitely will be back again here soon.

Great hostel, really central although I did manage to walk past it first time round looking for it! Really helpful owners and staff sorted me out for my trip to Mostar. All of them had lots of advice to give (def ask for the restaurant recommendations - best food of the trip so far!) and were all very friendly. Great location. Beds come with lockers with locks which is also good. Definitely where all the cool travellers stay :-)

I stayed in this hostel on my way to Zagreb. It is a nice, comfy and clean place. I enjoyed my visit very much. It could have more showers, expect to wait for a short time if crowded, but that wasnt a problem for me. The staff is really friendly and helpful! I would come here again and could recommend the place!

• 4th Apr 2014

When I'm back in Sarajevo, this is going to be my home again :)

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Slovenia

Great hostel! This was my second visit and it was just as good as the first time!

Very friendly staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds ...

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Slovenia

Great location, very clean, great staff.

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Slovenia

It was a great stay and a gladsome atmosphere. Also the guys provided us with a lot of useful informations :)

• 21st Mar 2014

A very comfortable and calm hostel. It has a nice kitchen and big rooms, and the location is perfect. Only disadvantage, the men's badroom is tiny.

Awesome stay! Location couldn't be better. It's a little far from the bus/train station, but once you're checked in you'll be right in the middle of everything. Facilities were spectacular--the kitchen is better than mine at home. Staff is super helpful and always willing to recommend things to do.

Awesome hostel to stay in Sarajevo. Very nice location, nice beds, cheap, free coffee and the staff is the best. Would definitely stay there again!!

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Belgium

Had a really awesome stay here and met a group that I travelling with for a long tim so have some great memories - stay here!

A great deal! The staff was very friendly, as are most Bosnians. There are free coffee and tea 24 hours a day, and everything is clean and comfortable. The location is great, with in about a 20 minute walk of lots of things. We had a good crowd of people there in the kitchen drinking wine every night, good times! Sarajevo is a wonderful city, in spite of it's history, and the traveler's home hostel is a great place to stay.

A five stars hostel.

Great place to stay - clean, comfortable, rooms are spacious, stable wifi, helpful staff and close to old town! Can't fault this place!

First hostel I have stayed at that i have taken the time to review, because they really deserve it. Such a great hostel...went for 1 night, stayed for 6. So clean, great location and the guys working there are really great to chat with and very helpful. It's a great atmosphere, a common theme I found in Sarajevo, and I will likely be back soon!

• 4th Feb 2014

It was a really nice stay, the only thing that we were not told when we arrived was the fact that the water in the floor with the double bed rooms is cut at 12 am. So no water during the night. Its not at all a problem that there is no water, but you can not arrange yourself if you dont know it before.

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • Austria

Probably the best hostel experience I've ever had! The staff was super friendly and very helpful. They recommended some truly outstanding restaurants in the old part of Sarajevo. The private rooms upstairs are nicely furnished, clean and comfortable. I wouldn't consider staying at a different hostel when I go back to Sarajevo.

« first « Prev 1 2 3