Travellers Home Hostel

9.3
Superb 1014 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Aug 2017

Great stay, lovely staff, convenient location, clean facilities. The women's shower needs a new shower head, but apart from that, loved it all!!

5th Aug 2017

I really liked this hostel. The staff were super nice and helpful. Really nice. Such nice people wow! Best location too. I love walking like 2 minutes from Old City after a long day and just chilling in the hostel. Can get hot but hey, that's Bosnia in the summer for you. Lockers are present. Check in is easy and reception 24hrs. I liked the fact that I had to take my shoes off, cause it's just like how I do it at home. Keeps things nice and clean.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th Jul 2017

We only stayed one night, but this was a lovely, comfortable place to stay. The staff were super helpful, the beds comfy, and the whole place was lovely. And the location was great! Would definitely recommend.

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
25th Jul 2017

Was good sleep definitely. The facilities are good, the staff very helpful and location great! Was not that much Hostel atmosphere, but also was not bad for whos looking to rest or read ;)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2017
7.7

I stayed in one of the apartment rooms which was clean, nice and comfortable. The only problem was you could hear everyone coming and going, but otherwise it was great in a great location!

19th Jul 2017

I stayed in Sarajevo at Traveller's Home for 3 nights. The hostel is perfectly situated near old town and several tram lines. Loved the homey feel of the dorms and common areas. The staff was very helpful as well. The kitchen is very well-equipped. The only issue was the shower in the lady's bathroom which sprayed everywhere and tended to make the floor outside of the shower very wet. All in all a great place to stay in a great city!

• Greece, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2017

The hostel was really clean and nice! The staff was something more than helpful.. The guy helped with any question with calling and finding me the informations that I wanted!

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 18-24
2nd Jul 2017

Friendly staff, very quiet Hostel, but provided everything we needed

• laszlohunyadi4891
  • Hungary, Mixed Group, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
23rd Jun 2017

Perfect place, I have nothing to complain for. Location is perfect, rooms are clean, tidy, staff extremely helpful. We came with our parents and stayed in two 2-bed privates, and honestly saying we could have asked for any better place. I does not feel like a real hostel, but since we were travelling with our parents, we did not miss that atmosphere at all. I definitely recommend this place, especially for families, couples!

• alyssaclark
  • Australia, Couple, 18-24
20th Jun 2017

We booked one night in an 8 room dorm; there were provided lockers for each bed big enough to fit our luggage. The common kitchen and table were conveniently right outside our dorm which gave us somewhere to sit. We stayed another 2 nights here and they upgraded us to a 3 share room on the 3rd floor for the same price because the dorms were booked out- the staff were very lovely about it. Very short walk into the old town, would recommend staying here.