Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

Great staff and great hostel! Be careful walking outside the city center of Sarajevo though, I had someone pull out a knife and try to rob me at the yellow fortress viewpoint

One of nicest hostels that i have ever stayed. Facilities, location.. everything is perfect! With excellent atmosphere! ..of course its about other guests too:) But, these guys Dino & Jasmin working there. They are fun & so helpful with everything! Dino took us to tour some local restaurants. Jasmin to visit some mountains near. To be honest i haven´t stayed any other hostels in Sarajevo. But simply from excellent you can´t improve! So don´t risk it! This is THE place to stay in Sarajevo!

My time in Sarajevo was enhanced by having accommodations at the hostel. Walked everywhere from it. Staff was the best and was happy to get my laundry done for the next leg of my journey. I would definitely stay again.

• 2nd Feb 2016

Vaow, it was the best hostel that I have ever stayed! Perfect atmosphere and amazing staff. Dino and Jasmin were such incredible guys! The hostel was really like a home and the cleanest one I have ever seen. Location was also nice, walk distance to everywhere in the city. I would visit the city again only in order to stay here! :)

The two guys that man this hostel are absolute classics! Ran into another traveller who'd previously been here and he said the same thing! Hostel is in a good location and cleanliness is well maintained

BEST HOSTLE IVE STAYED AT. This place was awesome. If you are looking to meet some interesting people this is the place for you. The staff were very open about their history in the country and were always interested in a conversation or even a bite to eat. If you want to get incite into Bosnian culture from a younger generation they will be the ones that give that to you. The only negative about the hostel is there is an older lady who lives at the top of the building who takes unlabelled food.

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you for the review Thomas we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again. THH Team Dino

One of the staff members was really rude and innapropriate, but the other was really nice. dispite that, had a great stay, cozy hostel where it was possible to meet everyone and hang out, great ambiance and excellent location.

Thank you for the review, we are trying to always be honest and welcoming to our guests as well as treating them like close friends. Hope you will be coming back despite the inconvenience that you had. THH Team Dino

The cool kids working here are what made Travellers Home a real home to me during my stay. Good people, great atmosphere. :) The rooms are comfortable, spacious and clean. The hostel is close to the old town and well situated for exploring. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an ideal base to crash while exploring Sarajevo. Came to the hostel as a stranger and left as a friend.

Thank you for the review, we enjoyed having you here and hope to see you again soon. THH Team Dino

A brilliant hostel with absolutely amazing, friendly and knowledgeable staff. The hostel is in a great location for everything! Definitely recommend this hostel and will be back for sure!

Thank you very much! Hope to see you again soon. THH Team Dino

I had a wonderful stay at Traveller's Home Hostel, and I would highly, highly recommend it to anyone visiting Sarajevo! The staff is absolutely wonderful, and it is one of the cleanest and nicest hostels I've stayed at. Hvala puno za sve, Jasmin i Dino :)

Thank you! :) hope to see you again soon. THH Team Dino

you will feel like home , everything is perfect ,clean and nice staff , definitely I will be again

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • Egypt

Thank you my friend! Hope to see you again. THH Team Dino

The location was great and located not far from many of the sites and museums. Only thing we had a problem with was the bathrooms. There was only one shower for men and one for women, and the women's one did not have hot water by the time we needed to use it, plus the drain was clogged and there was a layer of water on the shower floor because of that, which was pretty disgusting.

Awesome little hostel, nothing to complain about at all. Clean, comfy beds, nice homely vibe and awesome staff.

I loved staying at Travellers Home Hostel. The location is perfect, the rooms are clean, the beds are good and have their own light and plugs to charge your phone. The best part of the hostel are the employees though. They are always friendly and helpful and you can have a great talk with them. I really felt at home there and I would recommend everyone who visits Sarajevo to stay there.

One of the best hostels I have ever visited.

Very friendly and helpful staff, great hostel.

The location is fantastic with numerous restaurants, cafes, bars and shopping all around .The free walking tour starts just around the corner and it's only a few blocks up from most sights. The building is cosy but bright with large windows and high ceilings. There is a fully equipped kitchen and lots of hot water for the showers. THH is nicer then some of the airbnbs ive stayed in. And the staff was great, Jasmin and Dino were helpful and outgoing. and you can't beat the price!

• 21st Nov 2015

I always love to come back to this wonderful hostel in this wonderful city. It is very well located, close to the walking streets and close to the old city &the staff is always very friendly. (:

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Switzerland

Great accommodation, especially if you wish to stay in the city center. Very friendly and hospitable staff.

I had great time İn hedonist .Lovely place, great location, staff incredibly friendly and helpful. I felt at home . Thanks for everything see u soon again .

« first « Prev 1 2 3