Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

Perfect location in the centre of Sarajevo. Twin room was really nice and well kept - very clean. Private rooms are on a different floor to the dorm rooms so there wasn't much atmosphere. We felt like we were the only ones on the top floor. Overall really nice hostel though would definitely recommend.

The location is perfect and one of the staff (Dino) is amazing! He gives good advices and is a really nice guy. The kitchen is nice. The bathroom is okay but got quick hairy (in the girls bathroom). The room is okay but considering the price it's more then good!

Really lovely clean room. Big shared areas, plenty of bathrooms and always so Clean. And the staff were so so friendly, nothing was too much hassle, so welcoming when we arrived. We stayed in the private rooms, but everyone we met was really friendly and sociable.

• 19th Aug 2015

Superb hostel, I have literally zero complaints about anything. The staff is extremely accommodating, the location is bar none, and the people I met here were some of the nicest travelers I've encountered so far. Security was great as well.

Great hostel, good staff, good rooms with big lockers, definitely recommend this place!

This was one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in! The rooms are beautiful, bathrooms clean, beds are comfortable with lockers underneath and great kitchen. Staff are really friendly and helpful. Met some really lovely people here too! Would definitely recommend staying here if you are in Sarajevo

We loved this hostel. It actually does feel like you're staying in a house because of the way it's decorated. The staff were very friendly and there were plenty of bathrooms for the number of people staying there, something I find some hostels lacking. Highly recommended.

Great hostel!

One of the best hostels I have stayed in!

We fell in love with Sarajevo - and part of that was the people. So friendly, hospitable and a genuine passion for their city. The hostel staff were truly no exception. They were very happy to give advice, chat and help out in any way possible. The hostel was very well equipped for travellers with great kitchen spaces (although the food around the area was cheap and delicious so we didn't have the need to use it) and the bathrooms were very modern and clean. We would definitely recommend.

• 4th Aug 2015

small balcony, bed rooms on 4th floor with no escalator, table in the kitchen has insufficient seats. others is perfect.

Great place to stay in Sarajevo, good atmosphere for meeting people if you are travelling solo - beds also very comfortable.

A friend and I stayed here for a few nights, the location was ideal, hostel is clean and is a great environment to meet other travellers. The staff were very helpful, I would highly recommend staying here.

Great hostel, central position, comfortable beds and friendly staff. The only downside is the shortage of toilets and showers.

I enjoyed my stay (and even extended it). The guys were a great help and the kitchen was well stocked. Only thing lacking is fans in the rooms as it was really hot.

Amazing staff!!!! Really made the experience !

• 19th Jul 2015

A nice hostel in a very central location, and very easy to get to from the Main Bus terminal with their instructions. Rooms are a little warm, so we had to keep the window open at night, resulting in some street noise, although we slept ok. Kitchen is great and well equipped, wifi is good and staff are very helpful. There is not much common space other than the kitchen, but there is plenty to do in Sarajevo without hanging out in the hostel. Overall I was happy and would stay again.

staff and locations were the best... but in general is over rating...

Travellers Home was an excellent hostel. It had great staff, central location and secure facilities. The hostel had a really nice vibe and I found that it was easy to meet people. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who is visiting Sarajevo.

Absolutely great hostel! Stayed here for 2 nights, they help with recommendations, directions, and booking travel etc. fully furnished kitchen. Oven as well. Great homely atmosphere, you get to meet everyone there and the hardworking staff still fit in time to get involved. Best hostel in such a beautiful city! My recommendation for the city, share a cab to the bobsled track. Like €1 when sharing and hike down

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4