9.6
Superb 773 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 773 Total Reviews
Travellers Home Hostel Located at Cumurija 4, , Sarajevo.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Sarajevo 71000 Cumurija 4
96% 773
43.8574457 18.4263306
    Rooms available

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

We had a wonderful stay in sarajevo. The hostel is very centrally situated, nicely equipped and clean. We had a private room and enjoyed it to sleep in in a quite atmosphere. The staff was very welcoming an warmi g and we had a good talk. Thus, we very recommend the travellers house hostel and would love to visite this beautiful country as soon as possible again!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
17th Apr 2016

Booked for two nights, stayed for over a week - I think that's all I really need to say. Staff are top notch with great recommendations and they're always up for a chat no matter the time. I'll see you all in Sarajevo soon - I wasn't ready to leave!

• Hong Kong, Female, 31-40
3rd Apr 2016

Overall this is a very good place for backpackers. If I really have to pick one thing for improvement, it would be the shower as the water stream is a bit weak, but for me this does not matter much. Though situated in the city centre, this is a quiet place and I had a good sleep. The most fantastic part is the most helpful and friendly staff. They are very enthusiastic in giving advice on everything you need in Sarajevo. In short, very nice stay. .

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

I highly recommend this place to everyone! Homey atmosphere, staff really goes out of their way to make your stay safe and fun. They even helped organize a trip around the countryside and called a taxi for me to go to the airport. Very clean and comfortable, massive lockers, 3-4 power outlets for each bed. The location is perfect for exploring Sarajevo, within quick walking distance to everything. Located on a safe and well-lit street with shops nearby so you never feel isolated. BEST hostel.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
23rd Mar 2016

This hostel had an excellent location and the staff were very helpful! It was well heated and the beds were comfortable! The kitchen area was also a common space where it was easy to chat and meet others. I would stay there again and recommend it to other travellers!

• Turkey, All Male Group, 25-30
5th Mar 2016

We enjoyed our stay pretty much, felt like at home and the atmosphere was really peaceful. Very centralized location. Just a few things in the bathroom were missing like hand soap, napkin, but not a big missing I think. Worth to stay here definitely!

5th Mar 2016

Sorry, but I forgot the names. The thick bearded guy was incredible friendly and helpful. The other guy was OK. He didn't seem to care about to much, though he tried to help me a bit with my travel plans. During the time he was at the reception, we had internet problems. Restarting the router might have helped, but he said it is normal which was nerve-wracking if you want to sort out ur upcoming travels. The nice guy (perhaps Dino?!) just made me feel more welcome and was actually caring more.

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
15th Feb 2016

Great location. Friendly and helpful staff. I hope to stay here again. Thank you Travelllers Home.

Thank you very much, we also hope to see you again soon. THH Team Dino

12th Feb 2016

This is a hostel I'll remember and come back to- it's the perfect size in a perfect location and the staff is kinder and more genuine than any I have encountered. Truly felt like a home away from home.

Thank you for the review, we hope to see you again soon. THH Team Dino

3rd Feb 2016

Great staff and great hostel! Be careful walking outside the city center of Sarajevo though, I had someone pull out a knife and try to rob me at the yellow fortress viewpoint

Thank you for the review, and for the warning. We are sorry that happened to you and hope you are well and enjoying your travels. THH Team Dino