Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

Great hostel, central position, comfortable beds and friendly staff. The only downside is the shortage of toilets and showers.

I enjoyed my stay (and even extended it). The guys were a great help and the kitchen was well stocked. Only thing lacking is fans in the rooms as it was really hot.

Amazing staff!!!! Really made the experience !

• 19th Jul 2015

A nice hostel in a very central location, and very easy to get to from the Main Bus terminal with their instructions. Rooms are a little warm, so we had to keep the window open at night, resulting in some street noise, although we slept ok. Kitchen is great and well equipped, wifi is good and staff are very helpful. There is not much common space other than the kitchen, but there is plenty to do in Sarajevo without hanging out in the hostel. Overall I was happy and would stay again.

Travellers Home was an excellent hostel. It had great staff, central location and secure facilities. The hostel had a really nice vibe and I found that it was easy to meet people. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who is visiting Sarajevo.

Absolutely great hostel! Stayed here for 2 nights, they help with recommendations, directions, and booking travel etc. fully furnished kitchen. Oven as well. Great homely atmosphere, you get to meet everyone there and the hardworking staff still fit in time to get involved. Best hostel in such a beautiful city! My recommendation for the city, share a cab to the bobsled track. Like €1 when sharing and hike down

We had a great time staying at the Travallers Home. It did actually feel very homely with the nice old wooden floors and even the 8 beds dorm was very cosy. The kitchen is a nice place to hang out and the atmosphere with the other travellers was great. Staff is really friendly and helpful, we needed se help with further travel arrangements and they did everything to help us out, made calls for us and gave good advice. We can definitely recommend the place and would stay there again.

Had a great stay here! Great staff, great kitchen facilities, great location, great recommendations for tours and things to do around Sarajevo! Really did feel like home, didn't want to leave!

Great hostel, really makes up for its name. Coming back to the hostel feels like coming back to ones home. Location is perfect, really close to everything down town. Staff was great and really did whatever they could to help out. Atmosphere was really good, common areas maybe could have been a bit larger, but since the dorms are so spacious it's no problem. I had an awesome stay and I can really recommend this place!:)

A great place to stay in Sarajevo! Clean dorms, big lockers to store your belongings in, well equipped kitchen for cooking in and a good central location. That staff are what makes this hostel above the others! Sheriff and Dino are fantastic! Only having breakfast included would be the only improvement I can recommend. Definitely book here when you're in Sarajevo!

Great hostel. Friendly and helpful staff. Good place to meet other travellers 10/10

We stayed here during our trips in the Balkans. It was really-really good, a little bit hot during the night and that will be my only complain. Staff was super nice and helpful.

I had a very lovely stay here. The guy working there, Dino, was definitely the most friendly and the most helpful hostel staff member I have come across. The staff helped me with whatever I needed - such as a rafting trip and transport to Belgrade. It was clean, comfortable, right in the middle of town, and had a friendly, warm atmosphere. What more could ya want? Highly highly highly recommend!

• 7th Jul 2015

THH is a great hostel very close to the old town in Sarajevo. The staff are extremely friendly, helpful and full of sugestions of what to see and do in the town. The beds were good, there is a nice little kitchen where we cooked dinner and ate breakfast. This is the perfect starting point for exploration of Sarajevo!

This was, to my memory, one of the best hostels I have stayed at yet. It was clean, had a great atmosphere, and was very well staffed. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and made sure my trip went smoothly, and had lots of info on things to do and see in Sarajevo. Atmosphere allows you to either have some quiet evenings or spend them socializing in the common area, and the place seems to attract some friendly folks. Overall - awesome!

This place was great and I'm finding it very difficult to fault. The staff were lovely and chatty and happy to help with whatever. The rooms were spacious and nice. The hostel is small, which is awesome because everyone tended to be social in the kitchen. Great for solo travellers! Would definitely stay here again :)

probably one of the best hostels I have stayed at. cheap, very friendly and helpful staff. the hostel was great for socialising and having fun. it felt like a home

Close to the old town and other attractions. About 30 minutes walk from main bus/train station. Clean and comfortable.

It feels like home, really. The hostel has everything that you need.

A good hostel. I ended up staying here twice and would stay here again if I was back in sarajevo. I had to submit an assignment while I was here and the staff let me use their computer

« first « Prev 1 2 3