Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

One of the best hostels I've visited.

• 25th Mar 2015
  • Slovenia

This is where I stay every time I wisit Sarajevo. I really recommend it.

Fantastic hostel!!! Really friendly and helpful staff. Very cosy and welcoming and located right in the centre of town. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in :)

• 18th Mar 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff was beyond helpful and very nice. They give great recommendations. The hostel is very close to the old town and easily reached by tram from the bus station and train station. I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting sarajevo.

Fantastic hostel. The bathrooms were hotel quality if not better and the kitchen was excellent. Dino and Sherif were really cool guys as well and gave us some great tips. My only complaint is the cigarette smell upstairs. There is a separate smoking room but it is probably not sealed properly as the smell is noticeable down the hall. Apart from that, top class place. Excellent.

I absolutely loved staying at this hostel. The staff is very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. They even arranged our transport back to Budapest for us! The rooms are cozy and comfortable, and the staff provides padlocks for the cubbies under the beds. The kitchen is great for cooking your own meals, and the bathrooms are very clean. The whole hostel felt like a home. It's located right on the river just a short walk from the markets in the Old Town. I would recommend this hostel to everyone.

Second time stopping at this hostel, and just as good as the first. This hotel is one of the best hostels I've stopped in out of many! The staff are great, helpful and know the best recommendations in Sarajevo. Dino was a great hostel host, thanks for the good laughs, info. and excellent Bosnian hospitality!! Thanks all!

너무 편하게 잘 지냈습니다~너무 친절하고 좋아요~

Nice hostel close to the upper town. Very helpful staff!

Amazing hostel! Staff was great! Location is perfect, I've seen ALOT of hostels and never one this nice, i will go back for sure and recommend to everyone going to Sarajevo

Really nice place, accommodating in anyway you would need. Full kitchen, comfy beds, nice atmosphere, homely! Guys working the front desk are friendly and helpful!

Perfect hostel, do not think of staying in another place if you can book this one.

This has been one of the best hostels i've stayed in. It is centrally located, in the Austro-hungarian part of Sarajevo, in the middle of all the attractions, and only a few minutes walk from Bascarsija. Staff were very welcoming, informative and helpful to make the best out of my stay. The hostel is quite small, cozy, where it is easy to meet other (solo) travellers. I would certainly recommend this hostel.

We used this hostel as our base both during and after our stay there. The guys were very helpful in providing information for tours and skiing. Even after we checked out and moved on, they were supportive in finding us transportation to our next stop and opening the hostel up to us to get ourselves organized. I would highly recommend this place!

Beautiful hostel, super close to the stari grad, walking distance to everything in Sarajevo. Deano was amazing and recommended so many good bars, restaurants and clubs to us. Quiet time of year in the hostel but a great bunch of people staying there. Very clean, kitchens very well equipped. Can't wait to come back to Sarajevo to stay here again and explore some more

Great hostel. The guys at the reception are super helpful, friendly, and really want you to enjoy the best of Sarajevo. Highly recommended.

I stayed there for one night and it was great. Staff is very helpfull and funny. They show you on the map what to visit and where to eat. Rooms are clean, and there are separate bathrooms for girls and boys. It's really cheap and great place to stay for few nights.

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Croatia

Last winter, after scoping out a few other locations, I paused my travels and hibernated at this hostel for a month. Best decision ever. The location is central to everything good. The 3 main staff Alem, Dino, and Serif are all amazing, friendly, and helpful. They know everything about Sarajevo. Where to eat, party, sight see, chill, order take out, call legit cabs, and are always keen to help. Rooms are always kept tidy, and the communal kitchen is a good cozy place to meet fellow travelers.

• 10th Nov 2014

Really sweet hostel! Super close to the bars, old town and the river. Good common areas and kitchen! And The boys behind reception are lovely and they can tell you all the best local places in town for coffee, food, bars etc..definitely worth staying here!

Great hostel, good location and very friendly staff.