Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

Helpful friendly clean central hostel. No faults.

Great location - clean facilities - helpful staff

The best hostel I stayed at during my travels through Europe. The staff are exceptional human beings as well as employees. The hostel itself is very clean, in possibly the most perfect location and has everything you need. The staff here will help you with any situation that comes up while traveling and know the city intimately. I would suggest to anyone traveling to Sarajevo to stay at Travellers Home and give a big hug to Bosnian brothers Serif and Dino.

• 7th Aug 2014

I would highly recommend a stay in Travellers Home. Great stuff, great common area, big and comfortable rooms. Free coffe and tea. If I come back to Sarajevo, I will stay at Travellers Home again.

Smoking room doors should be closed

Nice hostel, helpfull staff, very clean bedroom and common spaces. However, the laundry service didnt dry our clothes and gave them back with a very bad smell and some stains. And even thought we gave one load of clothes, they charged us double (10 euro in total). Besides that, it was a good hostel.

Of the 7 hostels we visited during our vacation, this was by far the best! First of all the staff - these 2 guys deserve all honor. They tried their best with literally everything - explaining the city to us, giving us tips (restaurants, museums, sights, ...), helping us (call a taxi, get a rental car) and were open for a chat whenever you wanted to chat. The hostel itself was very clean and modern. The bathroom was big and nice, the kitchen as well. The hostel is in the middle of the city.

Nice hostel that is in a great location. It is a 10 minute walk to the Turkish district, new area of town, and just a block away from where Franz Ferdinand was assasinated (if you are interested in history). The room was spacious and clean, the staff was helpful. It was a great value and I would stay again in a heartbeat.

Good staff and great location. Could have breakfast.

Second time I've stayed here. Great hostel. Helpful staff. Lots of opportunity to meet other backpackers. No complaints.

A clean hostel at a very good location. At least one of the dorms has a table and chairs in it, so hostel guests sometimes lounge around in their own dorm, and it is obviously impolite to walk into someone else's dorm to socialize. This means that sometimes the kitchen area is empty of people, and it was difficult to meet other backpackers. Staff were sometimes difficult to find. But now I sound too negative. This is still a very decent hostel, and I still recommend it.

Such a good hostel! Clean, homely, wonderful staff.

AMAZING time here, really great hostel, located in the centre of Sarajevo. Super clean and really friendly staff who went out of their way. Thanks so much!

A really pleasant place to stay with a welcoming and helpful smiley staff.

The staff is really helpful, for example they called the bus companies for me to get the right time schedules. Location is also really good, right in the center.

Great hostel in a very convenient location, the staff were all super helpful!

A decent hostel. Helpful staff. Not a very social atmosphere though.

I really don't understand why this is Bosnia's best hostel. It really is nothing more than an average hostel with a good location and all the facilities. All of the other guests I was talking to from the hostel we're wondering the same thing as well. Plus this hostel tends to attract a lot of older folks (like 40-65 years old) so as a younger solo traveler this absolutely killed the atmosphere for me.

Good hostel but poor lazy staff.

A very friendly and well organised hostel with a fantastic kitchen.The staff could not have been more helpful in discussing plans,tours and transport options. The hostel is clean and very close to the delightful city of Sarajevo.Also easy walking to the city markets,squares,shops,bars and museums. The bus station is very close and a short taxi fare away.

« first « Prev 1 2 3