Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

We stayed three nights at the Travellers Home. It is definitely to recommend. We stayed in a double room, which was very cute. There was a huge kitchen, two very clean bathrooms. All the facilities seemed very new. The staff was also very helpful and very nice. If I would go back I would definitely stay there again!

Great hostel in a good location with helpful friendly staff. The kitchen was well equipped! Would stay here again.

Wonderful stay! A really cosy place with very friendly staff members! Has a good vibe and a perfect location. The staff gave us some great tips on where/what to eat, getting around, information about taxi and buses etc. Would definitely recommend this place. Met a lot of travelers who all has an open mind and a wandering soul :D

I would definitely come back and stay at Traveller's home hostel! It's in a really great location, it has a nice kitchen area and the staff are super helpful, even putting up with me while I was sick for 2 days. I highly recommend it to anyone thinking of travelling to Sarajevo!

Perfect location in the centre of Sarajevo. Twin room was really nice and well kept - very clean. Private rooms are on a different floor to the dorm rooms so there wasn't much atmosphere. We felt like we were the only ones on the top floor. Overall really nice hostel though would definitely recommend.

The location is perfect and one of the staff (Dino) is amazing! He gives good advices and is a really nice guy. The kitchen is nice. The bathroom is okay but got quick hairy (in the girls bathroom). The room is okay but considering the price it's more then good!

Really lovely clean room. Big shared areas, plenty of bathrooms and always so Clean. And the staff were so so friendly, nothing was too much hassle, so welcoming when we arrived. We stayed in the private rooms, but everyone we met was really friendly and sociable.

• 19th Aug 2015

The location is located in the centre of Sarajevo and it,'s close to everything. The staff were amazing, lockers under the beds, they were cleaning everyday, overall a really good hostel. I would definitely stay here again if I'm going back to Sarajevo.

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

Superb hostel, I have literally zero complaints about anything. The staff is extremely accommodating, the location is bar none, and the people I met here were some of the nicest travelers I've encountered so far. Security was great as well.

Great hostel, good staff, good rooms with big lockers, definitely recommend this place!

This was one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in! The rooms are beautiful, bathrooms clean, beds are comfortable with lockers underneath and great kitchen. Staff are really friendly and helpful. Met some really lovely people here too! Would definitely recommend staying here if you are in Sarajevo

Great hostel in the perfect location along Sarajevo's river. The beds are comfortable, theres a new kitchen, and most importantly, the staff are extremely helpful. Ask them to take you out to a local pub after their shift and they will with a smile on their face.

We loved this hostel. It actually does feel like you're staying in a house because of the way it's decorated. The staff were very friendly and there were plenty of bathrooms for the number of people staying there, something I find some hostels lacking. Highly recommended.

Great hostel!

Really friendly and helpful staff and a fantastic location; all you could want in a hostel. Cheers guys!

• 5th Aug 2015

One of the best hostels I have stayed in!

We fell in love with Sarajevo - and part of that was the people. So friendly, hospitable and a genuine passion for their city. The hostel staff were truly no exception. They were very happy to give advice, chat and help out in any way possible. The hostel was very well equipped for travellers with great kitchen spaces (although the food around the area was cheap and delicious so we didn't have the need to use it) and the bathrooms were very modern and clean. We would definitely recommend.

• 4th Aug 2015

small balcony, bed rooms on 4th floor with no escalator, table in the kitchen has insufficient seats. others is perfect.

Great place to stay in Sarajevo, good atmosphere for meeting people if you are travelling solo - beds also very comfortable.

A friend and I stayed here for a few nights, the location was ideal, hostel is clean and is a great environment to meet other travellers. The staff were very helpful, I would highly recommend staying here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4