Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

Last winter, after scoping out a few other locations, I paused my travels and hibernated at this hostel for a month. Best decision ever. The location is central to everything good. The 3 main staff Alem, Dino, and Serif are all amazing, friendly, and helpful. They know everything about Sarajevo. Where to eat, party, sight see, chill, order take out, call legit cabs, and are always keen to help. Rooms are always kept tidy, and the communal kitchen is a good cozy place to meet fellow travelers.

• 10th Nov 2014

Really sweet hostel! Super close to the bars, old town and the river. Good common areas and kitchen! And The boys behind reception are lovely and they can tell you all the best local places in town for coffee, food, bars etc..definitely worth staying here!

Great hostel, good location and very friendly staff.

It's a very good hostel with nice staff and in perfect location.

This hostel is in a really good place, the staff were always on hand and helpful. It's really close to the majority of the sights in Sarajevo. We visited during a quiet time, I imagine that during busier periods you might have to queue a long time to get a shower, there were only two on our floor. Great kitchen.

Really excellent hotel. Very friendly staff, great amenities, great location, great rooms, but still nice and cosy. A family feel. The recommended really special places to eat and really help you out during your stay. It has a nice central kitchen where everybody hangs and talks. Sometimes a little smokey because the balcony is central, but don't let that deter you. It's a great place to stay

IEverything was great and staff were willing to go above and beyond. However, bathroom upgrades needed. Not even peak holiday time during travel and had cold showers... Boilers must not be big enough... And water service is off between 12 and 5 am

Beautiful cozy hostel in a great location. The staff had great recommendations and were really helpful and funny! We will definitely stay here on our next trip!

Great location close to the old town and a lot of the attractions, the staff were helpful with providing restaurant and bar recommendations and also assisting me with organising a bus back to Croatia. My only problem was I appeared to be the only female in the dorms on my first night and some of the guys staying there were quite leery.

The Hostel was great. Location is excellent. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Small hostel, but allows you to meet people very easily.

It's an award winner for a reason. I had a cold shower though. Atmos and people fantastic. More bathrooms would be good.

Staff was absolutely helpful and would give loads of information and insight about the city. The dorms were clean with good sheets. There was only 1 shower for each gender, which made it a bit crowded in the morning.

We stayed at the Travellers Home for two nights and it was absolutely fantastic. The staff were very friendly and helpful and he hostel has a great atmosphere and it was in a good location. I would be sure to recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Sarajevo.

• 10th Sep 2014

Good hostel with nice facilities, especially the kitchen. The hostel is located near all the main attractions and the hostel management is extremely helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hostel.

stay 2 nights. excellent location and staffs are students, very friendly and well informed!

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay and the guys on reception are brilliant. So helpful! Rooms are lovely and clean and the common area great too! Plus free tea and coffee - excellent!!!

Amazing hostel. Security, location, staff, atmosphere, cleanliness, value, facilities: excellent down the line. Dino and Akem were quality helpful staff I'd love to meet again. :)

Great stay, the staff were incredibly helpful and the rooms were large and clean. Felt very safe there, and the hostel has a great community spirit, and a friendly environment!

This hostel was my favourite that we visited. It was like home and so nice and in the perfect location in Sarajevo. The guys who worked at the hostel were amazing and really looked after me when I became ill during my stay. They even made me Camomile tea to make me feel better! Definitely stay here again in the future.

• 25th Aug 2014

It really did feel like a home away from home here. The beds were so comfy! Good social area that made it easy to meet people. Very close to everything. The staff were lovely and helpful too! Would highly recommend

« first « Prev 1 2 3