Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

Great stay, the staff were incredibly helpful and the rooms were large and clean. Felt very safe there, and the hostel has a great community spirit, and a friendly environment!

This hostel was my favourite that we visited. It was like home and so nice and in the perfect location in Sarajevo. The guys who worked at the hostel were amazing and really looked after me when I became ill during my stay. They even made me Camomile tea to make me feel better! Definitely stay here again in the future.

• 25th Aug 2014

It really did feel like a home away from home here. The beds were so comfy! Good social area that made it easy to meet people. Very close to everything. The staff were lovely and helpful too! Would highly recommend

Good location and very friendly staff. Large common areas so it is a good hostel for solo travellers!

Helpful friendly clean central hostel. No faults.

This hostel was super nice inside. Great location. Only wish they would have organized some kind of bar crawl.

Great location - clean facilities - helpful staff

The best hostel I stayed at during my travels through Europe. The staff are exceptional human beings as well as employees. The hostel itself is very clean, in possibly the most perfect location and has everything you need. The staff here will help you with any situation that comes up while traveling and know the city intimately. I would suggest to anyone traveling to Sarajevo to stay at Travellers Home and give a big hug to Bosnian brothers Serif and Dino.

• 7th Aug 2014

It is a really nice hostel. It is clean, has good beds and is at a very good location. The staff is cool, though a bit crazy ;). I met cool people there, and would definatly stay again. Still have to see the waterfalls.

I would highly recommend a stay in Travellers Home. Great stuff, great common area, big and comfortable rooms. Free coffe and tea. If I come back to Sarajevo, I will stay at Travellers Home again.

Smoking room doors should be closed

Nice hostel, helpfull staff, very clean bedroom and common spaces. However, the laundry service didnt dry our clothes and gave them back with a very bad smell and some stains. And even thought we gave one load of clothes, they charged us double (10 euro in total). Besides that, it was a good hostel.

Of the 7 hostels we visited during our vacation, this was by far the best! First of all the staff - these 2 guys deserve all honor. They tried their best with literally everything - explaining the city to us, giving us tips (restaurants, museums, sights, ...), helping us (call a taxi, get a rental car) and were open for a chat whenever you wanted to chat. The hostel itself was very clean and modern. The bathroom was big and nice, the kitchen as well. The hostel is in the middle of the city.

Nice hostel that is in a great location. It is a 10 minute walk to the Turkish district, new area of town, and just a block away from where Franz Ferdinand was assasinated (if you are interested in history). The room was spacious and clean, the staff was helpful. It was a great value and I would stay again in a heartbeat.

Good staff and great location. Could have breakfast.

Second time I've stayed here. Great hostel. Helpful staff. Lots of opportunity to meet other backpackers. No complaints.

A clean hostel at a very good location. At least one of the dorms has a table and chairs in it, so hostel guests sometimes lounge around in their own dorm, and it is obviously impolite to walk into someone else's dorm to socialize. This means that sometimes the kitchen area is empty of people, and it was difficult to meet other backpackers. Staff were sometimes difficult to find. But now I sound too negative. This is still a very decent hostel, and I still recommend it.

Such a good hostel! Clean, homely, wonderful staff.

AMAZING time here, really great hostel, located in the centre of Sarajevo. Super clean and really friendly staff who went out of their way. Thanks so much!

A really pleasant place to stay with a welcoming and helpful smiley staff.