Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

This place is literally perfect. Shout out to the employees!! Dino and B#1 you're amazing. Clean, comfortable, and always a good time. I can't recommend this place enough

I highly recommend this hostel! It is conveniently situated near Bascarsija - a unique place to meet friendly people, learn about the history of the city, eat local food, drink tasty cinamon juice (!), and more :)

• 17th Oct 2015
  • Poland

The Sarajevo trap! Book 2 nights, end up staying a week. Very social hostel, central location and helpful funny staff. The boys are the perfect hosts, thank you

Had all the hostel essentials (location, good beds, lockers and kitchen). The boys at reception were genuinely nice guys. However, I would like to note that there wasnt any real common area except the kitchen. This was fine but its located right outside the bedrooms, making noise quite an issue when theres always the ubiquitous vocal Aussie or American in every Balkan hostel. I thought the staff could of made a little more effort to control noise levels after 11pm.

Perfect location, great kitchen, super comfy beds and good ambiance. But if you absolutely have to go to this place, it is to meet the staff! Graba a character who will make sure you are never bored and will tell you everything about Bosnia in his own special way, like what really is burek or the real Bosnian flag. Dino, with his big and open heart will make sure your stay is the best. He welcomes you with the greatest smile and then makes you want to dissolve into Sarajevo.

I enjoyed staying here! The staff were very friendly and i found this to be an overall top hostel. I did have a few flea bites on my body from staying here which another guy in my dorm had these also. I did report this to the staff. I was surprised due to overall good clean state of the hostel. Hopefully this will be sorted out in the future as i'd happily stay here again!

This place is great. Jasmin and Dino are like the Bosnian brothers I never had. Real good guys that'll make sure you have a great time in Sarajevo. Rooms are super nice. Great vibes all around. If only Bosnian girls were a little easier to crack... Ciao mačko

Great hostel, location and staff in a wonderful city. Book a couple extra days to do Sarajevo justice!!

정말 편안하게 잘 지내고 왔습니다. 스텝도 친절하고 많은 정보도 알려줘서 여행에 많은 도움이 됫어요 ^^ 호스텔 덕분에 사라예보에 대해 좋은 기억 많이 갖고 떠납니다. 다음에 다시 가게되도 꼭 이곳으로 갈거예요.ㅎ

Great staff who are loads of fun and treat everyone as close friends. All of the best of Sarajevo is at the doorstep and the old city is two minutes walk away. Beautiful hostel inside and well-maintained. I would love to stay again.

Everithing Its amazing ! You are really close to the center and Also the guys Dino and Jazmin are very helpful , its a experience

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Incredibly clean. Wicked atmosphere. Not too big so it was easy to meet people. The guys running the reception were super friendly and full of good advice! One of their friends runs a tour company and took us up the old bobsled track and to some sniper points from the war. Worth checking out! Would definitely stay here again!

Excellent hostel with very friendly staff. Location is perfect, too. Only neg.thing was the very small shower with no place to put you stuff.

Great location, great atmosphere, staff extremely friendly and helpful. Clean rooms and good sized bathrooms.

I got in the hostel at 5 am. I was with 3 other friends but they didn't have a reservation. The guys in the reception found a bed for us and they were the nicest hosts ever, over all our stay there. Beautiful cosy hostel with a nice atmosphere. Clean and tidy. 100% recommended

Really good quality and location. Very clean and new bathrooms. Highly recommend.

Great location, few steps from cathedral and old town. Hostel itself is great, clean, with very helpful staff. Wifi worked well and the kitchen is well-equipped and has a large table. I believe there was also a TV. This is one of those hostels where you could really kind of slow down and stay for a couple of days and relax and feel at home.

Loved this place so much that, after leaving for two days to travel elsewhere in Bosnia, we returned for another night. The staff is fantastic, beds are comfortable and bathrooms are clean. Location is just down the street from the cathedral. Plenty of interaction with other travelers if you want it. Absolutely loved it here and if I ever go back to Sarajevo, I will definitely stay here again!

Absolutely great hostel with really good atmosphere. Dino (hostel staff) is a really cool guy and definitely makes the hostel a better place. Rooms are good, there are two nice kitchens and the hostel has a great location, I'm sure anyone staying there will have a great time.

The hostel was about 30-40 mins walk from the main train/bus station but right in the heart of the city. There is a tram from the station to the hostel but it didn't work on the day I arrived. The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The room was clean and in new condition. There are no lifts so you have to get your luggage on the first floor. Luckily, I had help fom the lovely reception staff. Would be staying here again in the future.