Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

I was very pleased with the services, facilities, and personnel. They were very tolerant of our late arrival, due to Turkish Airlines delays from a runway accident, and did all they could to give us helpful information about Saravejo. Very convenient location and excellent facilities made our visit enjoyable and easy..

Very helpful and friendly staff; definitely recommended!!

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Finland

We had a great stay in this hostel, we were there in April and it was reasonably quiet; our room only had a couple of people in. Very close to reach everything in the old town, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the hostel was spotless; I've never stayed somewhere so clean! The bathroom was spacious and clean, just bear in mind there's only one shower and two toilets for all the girls.

I had a fantastic stay at this hostel. It was very easy to meet people, and the atmosphere was very welcoming. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I definitely would recommend staying here to anyone visiting Sarajevo.

great little spot in Sarajevo! This was the hostel where I learned I enjoy smaller scale hostels than mega ones. Made some good friends and had hilarious conversations with the staff. The staff at first can seem cold, but that's just bosnian, and they immediately warm up upon various questions about their culture, making fun of your own culture, and asking them about local recommendations. Highly recommend this place for meeting people (for solo travelers)

In Travellers home hostel is the name programme. The atmosphere is like a communal residence (WG) just much cleaner. The private rooms are comfortable. There are tow bathrooms, both new and very nice. One of them is really big with a big mirror. A dream for all girls. The members of staff have alway time for you. And they gave me super recommendation for restaurants (the best food I had in Balkan) and other hostels. The hostel works with a buscommpany together. They organized a bus for me ...

This hostel doesn't deserve the high review it currently has IMO. The staff had absolutely zero interest in the guests beyond checkin and offer nothing in the way of activities or events, leading to a pretty poor social atmosphere. Given the other options in town id stay somewhere that really wants to make the guest trip as good as possible.

Reviews that we receive never contain complaints about our staff since they are always doing the best they can to inform our guests about what is currently going on in the city. The hostel is medium sized and it always offers really good atmosphere and easy socializing. This review also lowers all other categories such as cleanliness and value making it untrue and misleading. Travellers Home Hostel

Great Hostel, Excellente Location, Friendly Staff, One of the Best Hostels in the Balkans! =)

One of the best hostels I've visited.

• 25th Mar 2015
  • Slovenia

This is where I stay every time I wisit Sarajevo. I really recommend it.

Fantastic hostel!!! Really friendly and helpful staff. Very cosy and welcoming and located right in the centre of town. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in :)

• 18th Mar 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff was beyond helpful and very nice. They give great recommendations. The hostel is very close to the old town and easily reached by tram from the bus station and train station. I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting sarajevo.

Fantastic hostel. The bathrooms were hotel quality if not better and the kitchen was excellent. Dino and Sherif were really cool guys as well and gave us some great tips. My only complaint is the cigarette smell upstairs. There is a separate smoking room but it is probably not sealed properly as the smell is noticeable down the hall. Apart from that, top class place. Excellent.

I absolutely loved staying at this hostel. The staff is very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. They even arranged our transport back to Budapest for us! The rooms are cozy and comfortable, and the staff provides padlocks for the cubbies under the beds. The kitchen is great for cooking your own meals, and the bathrooms are very clean. The whole hostel felt like a home. It's located right on the river just a short walk from the markets in the Old Town. I would recommend this hostel to everyone.

Second time stopping at this hostel, and just as good as the first. This hotel is one of the best hostels I've stopped in out of many! The staff are great, helpful and know the best recommendations in Sarajevo. Dino was a great hostel host, thanks for the good laughs, info. and excellent Bosnian hospitality!! Thanks all!

너무 편하게 잘 지냈습니다~너무 친절하고 좋아요~

Nice hostel close to the upper town. Very helpful staff!

1 2 3 Next » last »