Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

Great hostel, clean beds and showers, really good location.. right by the river but close to the old town. The staff were all friendly and as a solo traveler i found it so easy to make friends and hang out in the kitchen or lounge area. Definitely recommend staying here!

Awesome hostel, great staff and a really nice atmosphere. Totally recommend. Would definitely stay here again

Travellers Home Hostel was great. The staff were really helpful (especially Deano) and the hostel is in a great location to access all the sights in Sarajevo. It's a really friendly atmosphere as there is only one floor for backpackers (2 rooms I think?) and this allows you to get to know everyone staying there (the communal kitchen is great for this too). I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend staying at Travellers Home to other backpackers. :-)

I loved my stay in Sarajevo, I'm so glad that I did go. Even though I was travelling alone, The staff made me feel right at home. With the other travellers I was never bored, We chatted, ate great food, and explored. You should stay here if it's Sarajevo you visit, I promise that you won't regret it!

New, modern and absolutely clean. Great location too. Only issue i had was the hot water. Cant seem to get it, either having to wait too long for it to warm up or not at all. Strange considering the newish facilities, other fellow guests had the same problem too. So hope they either fix it up or teach us how to get it! But top marks for everything else!

nice place. staff vas very helpful. nice kitchen. close to the old sarajevo! perfect spot

Really really good hostel. It has been voted best hostel in Bosnia Herzegovina for a reason. It's modern, clean, the staff is really helpful, and the location couldn't be better. I absolutely recommend this hostel and I would stay there again if I had to go back to Sarajevo. Thanks!

Sarajevo was a city I wish I could have seen more of, but I was running out of time to reach my flight in Frankfurt. The guys there were very helpful and the kitchen was a great place for all of us to relate info and where we had been. Maybe I'll make it back. Good value.

Excellent place, lovely staff, really nice and clean rooms. Place to return for sure

The premiere hostel in Sarajevo for very good reason. Excellent location, really helpful and friendly staff, very clean rooms and comfy beds. No breakfast included though and the kitchen is right next to the rooms so can be a bit noisy. No gripes other than that.

Very good hostel. The staff is very helpful! You should follow all their tips on places to see (if you are around 5 or 6 people the guys can organize a van to take you to see the stuff around Sarajevo). Go to the restaurants they will suggest and if you have time, ask them to organize a day in Mostar for you. Incredible!!!

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff are knowledgeable and clearly so passionate about their city. They went above and beyond giving tips on what to do and organizing activities for us. The place was spotless, comfortable and secure with large lockers and 24 hour reception. Easily one of the most social hostels with a great atmosphere. We had a great night out with other guests and spent the day traveling with some more. If you're in Sarajevo, you must stay here.

Really helpful and friendly staff, great location. Would recommend for a solo traveller.

One of the best hostels we stayed at in the Balkans! Everything is clean and everything is thought of to make the stay so easy. Best beds in any hostel we have stayed in too which is such a bonus!

• 19th May 2014

The hostel was very clean and the friendly staff is there "24 hours" - so they were able to book me a taxi even at 6am in the morning- with a smile! Thanks again! I tried their mixed dorm and the private 3-bedroom, because I ended up visiting there again on my 2nd trip to Sarajevo. All the facilities were clean, and lockers with locks are provided for all beds, so it is very secure. Highly recommended.

This was a fantastic hostel overall - great staff, nice beds. The only thing I didn't give it a perfect for was facilities and this was ONLY because when I took a shower in the morning, there was almost no water pressure. This could have been a 'everyone has showered and used up the water' thing, but it took two minutes to get my hair completely wet. Otherwise, the beds and the lockers were great, and the kitchen is fantastic. Definitely recommend this hostel and would go back!

Great hostel. Good beds, lockers, shower, pillows and cleanness. Location is perfect.

1 2 3 Next » last »