Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

A good hostel. I ended up staying here twice and would stay here again if I was back in sarajevo. I had to submit an assignment while I was here and the staff let me use their computer

Very friendly stuff. Very close to the city centre and nice pubs. Rooms and bathrooms are very clean.definitely recommend !!

A tiny but lovely hostel with a great location. Not the most social of hostels, but we still enjoyed our stay nonetheless.

Prime location in the Old Town. Great atmosphere. Very helpful staff. Clean. Can't really ask for more!

Travellers Home Hostel is located centrally and a small walk of 5mins to the cathedrals/mosques/famous bridges and monuments. Good sized dorms, common room/kitchen wasn't that big but we managed to have some great laughs and meet some amazing people in spite of it. Only thing we didn't like was cleanliness of the bathrooms (shower constantly blocking and water going everywhere) also when asked for more toilet paper were told they couldn't help us (WTF) Small and quaint Would stay again!

Comfortable and modern accommodation in good central location. Good facilities, including free Wifi, kitchen and lounge area. Staff were helpful suggesting things to do in Sarajevo and answering any questions

Superb hostel, highly recommended. Location couldn't be better, staff is awesome. Very clean, great atmosphere. What more is there to say? Thanks for the great time!

I had an amazing experience at this hostel and extended my stay in sarajevo by three nights largely due to the comfortable atmosphere here. The staff were phenomenal. They would regularly go above and beyond to accommodate their guests, and were very professional. Perhaps too professional because I would have liked it if one of the "receptionists" reciprocated my advances by asking me out but he didn't... so that was disappointing, but I would still return in spite of it. Much love.

Had a great stay at the hostel. Staff were extremely helpful in every possible way, and small size and communal kitchen meant it had a nice community feel.

Really enjoyed my stay at Traveller's Home. The staff were extremely kind. The hostel is on the smaller side, and the rooms and common area are well set-up to allow for socializing. There's an included kitchen with microwave, stovetop, and fridge. The rooms themselves were clean and bright, although if you leave the windows open traffic noise can get a little on the louder side in the morning. Only complaint was that hot water didn't work one night I was there. Would recommend!

Lovely hostel with a warm welcoming environment!

Staff is nice, I met propably the most friendly hostel receptionist there! Cheers from Finland! :)

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • Finland

Nice vibe, nice staff

Great place to stay in Sarajevo, excellent location, awesome staff!

• 29th May 2015
  • Serbia

One of the best hostels we have ever been to! The location is right in the old town near everything. The atmosphere was amazing and all the people and the excellent, helpful staff made our stay so nice we ended up extending our stay...twice. The rooms are well kept and comfortable. The only bad thing was that there were only two showers, one for girls and one for boys so on-season that might cause problems. This is definitely the must place to stay when in Sarajevo, we would go back anytime!

Great hostel to stay at - I came back when I returned to Sarajevo! Amazing location - the main sites in the city center are a few minutes away. The staff is also great; extra props to Dino - he's super friendly and helpful!! The place can be a bit difficult to find and the dorm rooms are right next to the kitchen, so it's loud at night when people are hanging out in there (there's not really a good common room area, so most people talk and drink in the kitchen). But overall a great hostel!!

Clean, secure and in good location. Not much of an atmosphere though, common area was basic and right outside the rooms.

Great place, all very helpful advice and the staff even introduced us to some amazing locals who gave us an unbelievable time in the city. Played classical musical all day in the kitchen, kinda odd but I dig it. Would stay again

Awesome staff, one of the most clean and comfortable hostels I've stayed in!

Great location near in the old town.