Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

Superb hostel, highly recommended. Location couldn't be better, staff is awesome. Very clean, great atmosphere. What more is there to say? Thanks for the great time!

I had an amazing experience at this hostel and extended my stay in sarajevo by three nights largely due to the comfortable atmosphere here. The staff were phenomenal. They would regularly go above and beyond to accommodate their guests, and were very professional. Perhaps too professional because I would have liked it if one of the "receptionists" reciprocated my advances by asking me out but he didn't... so that was disappointing, but I would still return in spite of it. Much love.

Had a great stay at the hostel. Staff were extremely helpful in every possible way, and small size and communal kitchen meant it had a nice community feel.

Really enjoyed my stay at Traveller's Home. The staff were extremely kind. The hostel is on the smaller side, and the rooms and common area are well set-up to allow for socializing. There's an included kitchen with microwave, stovetop, and fridge. The rooms themselves were clean and bright, although if you leave the windows open traffic noise can get a little on the louder side in the morning. Only complaint was that hot water didn't work one night I was there. Would recommend!

Lovely hostel with a warm welcoming environment!

Staff is nice, I met propably the most friendly hostel receptionist there! Cheers from Finland! :)

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • Finland

Nice vibe, nice staff

Great place to stay in Sarajevo, excellent location, awesome staff!

• 29th May 2015
  • Serbia

One of the best hostels we have ever been to! The location is right in the old town near everything. The atmosphere was amazing and all the people and the excellent, helpful staff made our stay so nice we ended up extending our stay...twice. The rooms are well kept and comfortable. The only bad thing was that there were only two showers, one for girls and one for boys so on-season that might cause problems. This is definitely the must place to stay when in Sarajevo, we would go back anytime!

Great hostel to stay at - I came back when I returned to Sarajevo! Amazing location - the main sites in the city center are a few minutes away. The staff is also great; extra props to Dino - he's super friendly and helpful!! The place can be a bit difficult to find and the dorm rooms are right next to the kitchen, so it's loud at night when people are hanging out in there (there's not really a good common room area, so most people talk and drink in the kitchen). But overall a great hostel!!

Clean, secure and in good location. Not much of an atmosphere though, common area was basic and right outside the rooms.

Great place, all very helpful advice and the staff even introduced us to some amazing locals who gave us an unbelievable time in the city. Played classical musical all day in the kitchen, kinda odd but I dig it. Would stay again

Awesome staff, one of the most clean and comfortable hostels I've stayed in!

Great location near in the old town.

Nice place with phenomenal location for the city. Dino was very helpful

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed at! The staff were incredibly helpful and accommodating. We arrived in Sarajevo on an early bus and because there was no one in our room the night before, we were able to check-into the room by 8:00 am. The hostel was very clean and quiet, great location. Would definitely recommend!

• 6th May 2015

This is hostel is one of the best where i have been; good position and great staff

I was very pleased with the services, facilities, and personnel. They were very tolerant of our late arrival, due to Turkish Airlines delays from a runway accident, and did all they could to give us helpful information about Saravejo. Very convenient location and excellent facilities made our visit enjoyable and easy..

Very helpful and friendly staff; definitely recommended!!

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Finland

We had a great stay in this hostel, we were there in April and it was reasonably quiet; our room only had a couple of people in. Very close to reach everything in the old town, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the hostel was spotless; I've never stayed somewhere so clean! The bathroom was spacious and clean, just bear in mind there's only one shower and two toilets for all the girls.