Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

It was a really nice stay, the only thing that we were not told when we arrived was the fact that the water in the floor with the double bed rooms is cut at 12 am. So no water during the night. Its not at all a problem that there is no water, but you can not arrange yourself if you dont know it before.

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • Austria

Probably the best hostel experience I've ever had! The staff was super friendly and very helpful. They recommended some truly outstanding restaurants in the old part of Sarajevo. The private rooms upstairs are nicely furnished, clean and comfortable. I wouldn't consider staying at a different hostel when I go back to Sarajevo.

It is a great hostel. Mainly becouse of the location, which is the best factor! Moreover, the staff was realy friendly and help me so much. My friends and i slept in a 3 beds rooms. The room was great and quiet and the beds too much comfortable. They dont offer breakfast but you can buy something to cook at the kitchen, which is wonderfull. This is absolutely not a problem. I recommend.

Great little hostel in a good location. Friendly staff, good kitchen/commons area, comfy beds. Staff knows all the best food and transit schedules which is a huge help. Showers could use some water pressure/hot water increase. Was a bit cold even fully cranked. Make sure to fill a water bottle up before going out drinking as that area of Sarajevo loses water from 2400h-0500h

Great hostel, clean, well located near the old city, helpful staff. All around, I highly recommend it!

Simply an amazing hostel!

• 8th Jan 2014

one of the nicest hostels I've ever been to!

I have spent 3 days for the new year´ s eve and the hostel was definitely a really good choice. The location is perfect for visiting all the recommended sites of the city by foot. The room was large enough to host 8 people. Last but not least, the staff is friendly, helpful and the atmosphere at the hostel was absolutely great.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The hostel was wonderful. It was very clean, comfortable and well-located with good heating. The best hostel of our trip. We would definitely go back.

We had a great time at this hostel. It was quiet at the time we were in Sarajevo, but the small and communal vibe of the hostel made it easy to meet people. The staff are also fantastic, and really passionate about their city. We had everything we needed here, including a very usable kitchen and dining room. It's also a great location for exploring Sarajevo. Would definitely stay here again!

This was our second stay recently at Travelers Home and it was just as great as the first! We stayed in a double room this time, which was clean and comfortable. Bathrooms are modern and super clean. Kitchen is great. And the staff were extremely understanding when our flight was delayed nearly a whole day - thanks so much! Location is perfect too!

Great hostel, great staff, everything new and clean - I would strongly recommend this place!

• 30th Nov 2013

Had a wonderful time. Most helpful and kind staff I've met.

The staff at travellers home were amazing, always willing to go the extra mile to help give recommendations, directions and phone people to check bus/tour times! Not only this, but I left my iPad in Mostar (another Bosnian city) and the staff organised for it to be brought the whole way back to Sarajevo for me! I will be forever grateful!

It has an exellent location, Firendly atmosphere. The staff is cool, I had rfun and l recomend it, it´s the best hostel in Sarajevo

A great place to stay! The staff were amazing and very helpful, with lots of good suggestions to make a visit to Sarajevo very memorable and enjoyable!

enjoyed Sarajevo and the hospitality at traveller's home enough to stay an extra night in a very tight schedule. you won't be disappointed.

Nice hostel in the city, right by the river. Friendly staff and clean rooms. All you need.

Had a lovely stay at this little hostel. Staff were friendly and helpful. Beds were comfy, clean and had decent sized lockers for all my stuff. Kitchen was clean and well equipped. Bathroom was clean. Wifi good. Definitely would stay here again. Definitely hope to go back to Sarajevo.

One of the best hostel Ive ever been to. Very Clean and the bedroom was amazing, nothing to complain about it, just perfect!