Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

Great hostel, really makes up for its name. Coming back to the hostel feels like coming back to ones home. Location is perfect, really close to everything down town. Staff was great and really did whatever they could to help out. Atmosphere was really good, common areas maybe could have been a bit larger, but since the dorms are so spacious it's no problem. I had an awesome stay and I can really recommend this place!:)

A great place to stay in Sarajevo! Clean dorms, big lockers to store your belongings in, well equipped kitchen for cooking in and a good central location. That staff are what makes this hostel above the others! Sheriff and Dino are fantastic! Only having breakfast included would be the only improvement I can recommend. Definitely book here when you're in Sarajevo!

Great hostel. Friendly and helpful staff. Good place to meet other travellers 10/10

We stayed here during our trips in the Balkans. It was really-really good, a little bit hot during the night and that will be my only complain. Staff was super nice and helpful.

I had a very lovely stay here. The guy working there, Dino, was definitely the most friendly and the most helpful hostel staff member I have come across. The staff helped me with whatever I needed - such as a rafting trip and transport to Belgrade. It was clean, comfortable, right in the middle of town, and had a friendly, warm atmosphere. What more could ya want? Highly highly highly recommend!

• 7th Jul 2015

THH is a great hostel very close to the old town in Sarajevo. The staff are extremely friendly, helpful and full of sugestions of what to see and do in the town. The beds were good, there is a nice little kitchen where we cooked dinner and ate breakfast. This is the perfect starting point for exploration of Sarajevo!

This was, to my memory, one of the best hostels I have stayed at yet. It was clean, had a great atmosphere, and was very well staffed. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and made sure my trip went smoothly, and had lots of info on things to do and see in Sarajevo. Atmosphere allows you to either have some quiet evenings or spend them socializing in the common area, and the place seems to attract some friendly folks. Overall - awesome!

This place was great and I'm finding it very difficult to fault. The staff were lovely and chatty and happy to help with whatever. The rooms were spacious and nice. The hostel is small, which is awesome because everyone tended to be social in the kitchen. Great for solo travellers! Would definitely stay here again :)

probably one of the best hostels I have stayed at. cheap, very friendly and helpful staff. the hostel was great for socialising and having fun. it felt like a home

Close to the old town and other attractions. About 30 minutes walk from main bus/train station. Clean and comfortable.

A really lovely hostel. Staff were great and always happy to help. Nice, well equipped kitchen. Security was great. Nice big lockers under the bed. Wifi was good. Location was great. Next to the river and short walk to old town area. Rooms were big and spacious.

It feels like home, really. The hostel has everything that you need.

A good hostel. I ended up staying here twice and would stay here again if I was back in sarajevo. I had to submit an assignment while I was here and the staff let me use their computer

Very friendly stuff. Very close to the city centre and nice pubs. Rooms and bathrooms are very clean.definitely recommend !!

A tiny but lovely hostel with a great location. Not the most social of hostels, but we still enjoyed our stay nonetheless.

Prime location in the Old Town. Great atmosphere. Very helpful staff. Clean. Can't really ask for more!

Travellers Home Hostel is located centrally and a small walk of 5mins to the cathedrals/mosques/famous bridges and monuments. Good sized dorms, common room/kitchen wasn't that big but we managed to have some great laughs and meet some amazing people in spite of it. Only thing we didn't like was cleanliness of the bathrooms (shower constantly blocking and water going everywhere) also when asked for more toilet paper were told they couldn't help us (WTF) Small and quaint Would stay again!

Comfortable and modern accommodation in good central location. Good facilities, including free Wifi, kitchen and lounge area. Staff were helpful suggesting things to do in Sarajevo and answering any questions

Superb hostel, highly recommended. Location couldn't be better, staff is awesome. Very clean, great atmosphere. What more is there to say? Thanks for the great time!

I had an amazing experience at this hostel and extended my stay in sarajevo by three nights largely due to the comfortable atmosphere here. The staff were phenomenal. They would regularly go above and beyond to accommodate their guests, and were very professional. Perhaps too professional because I would have liked it if one of the "receptionists" reciprocated my advances by asking me out but he didn't... so that was disappointing, but I would still return in spite of it. Much love.