Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

Had a lovely few days here. Great location super friendly and helpful staff and clean nice rooms.

Really friendly and helpful staff and a fantastic location; all you could want in a hostel. Cheers guys!

• 5th Aug 2015

One of the best hostels I have stayed in!

We fell in love with Sarajevo - and part of that was the people. So friendly, hospitable and a genuine passion for their city. The hostel staff were truly no exception. They were very happy to give advice, chat and help out in any way possible. The hostel was very well equipped for travellers with great kitchen spaces (although the food around the area was cheap and delicious so we didn't have the need to use it) and the bathrooms were very modern and clean. We would definitely recommend.

• 4th Aug 2015

small balcony, bed rooms on 4th floor with no escalator, table in the kitchen has insufficient seats. others is perfect.

Great place to stay in Sarajevo, good atmosphere for meeting people if you are travelling solo - beds also very comfortable.

A friend and I stayed here for a few nights, the location was ideal, hostel is clean and is a great environment to meet other travellers. The staff were very helpful, I would highly recommend staying here.

Great hostel, central position, comfortable beds and friendly staff. The only downside is the shortage of toilets and showers.

I enjoyed my stay (and even extended it). The guys were a great help and the kitchen was well stocked. Only thing lacking is fans in the rooms as it was really hot.

Amazing staff!!!! Really made the experience !

• 19th Jul 2015

A nice hostel in a very central location, and very easy to get to from the Main Bus terminal with their instructions. Rooms are a little warm, so we had to keep the window open at night, resulting in some street noise, although we slept ok. Kitchen is great and well equipped, wifi is good and staff are very helpful. There is not much common space other than the kitchen, but there is plenty to do in Sarajevo without hanging out in the hostel. Overall I was happy and would stay again.

staff and locations were the best... but in general is over rating...

Travellers Home was an excellent hostel. It had great staff, central location and secure facilities. The hostel had a really nice vibe and I found that it was easy to meet people. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who is visiting Sarajevo.

Absolutely great hostel! Stayed here for 2 nights, they help with recommendations, directions, and booking travel etc. fully furnished kitchen. Oven as well. Great homely atmosphere, you get to meet everyone there and the hardworking staff still fit in time to get involved. Best hostel in such a beautiful city! My recommendation for the city, share a cab to the bobsled track. Like €1 when sharing and hike down

We had a great time staying at the Travallers Home. It did actually feel very homely with the nice old wooden floors and even the 8 beds dorm was very cosy. The kitchen is a nice place to hang out and the atmosphere with the other travellers was great. Staff is really friendly and helpful, we needed se help with further travel arrangements and they did everything to help us out, made calls for us and gave good advice. We can definitely recommend the place and would stay there again.

Had a great stay here! Great staff, great kitchen facilities, great location, great recommendations for tours and things to do around Sarajevo! Really did feel like home, didn't want to leave!

Great hostel, really makes up for its name. Coming back to the hostel feels like coming back to ones home. Location is perfect, really close to everything down town. Staff was great and really did whatever they could to help out. Atmosphere was really good, common areas maybe could have been a bit larger, but since the dorms are so spacious it's no problem. I had an awesome stay and I can really recommend this place!:)

A great place to stay in Sarajevo! Clean dorms, big lockers to store your belongings in, well equipped kitchen for cooking in and a good central location. That staff are what makes this hostel above the others! Sheriff and Dino are fantastic! Only having breakfast included would be the only improvement I can recommend. Definitely book here when you're in Sarajevo!

Great hostel. Friendly and helpful staff. Good place to meet other travellers 10/10

We stayed here during our trips in the Balkans. It was really-really good, a little bit hot during the night and that will be my only complain. Staff was super nice and helpful.