Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

We stayed for 2 nights. The facilities are very good, very large rooms, great kitchen and common area. The breakfast was basic but sufficient. Generally has a very laid back atmosphere but the best aspect is the extremely friendly and helpful staff, notably Alem, who went well beyond the call of duty to help us. Recommended.

Great friendly hostel in a really excellent location, just a short walk from the old town. The rooms are spacious and they give you a locker and padlock. The included breakfast is also really good and the bathrooms and kitchens are big and super clean. It's a bit annoying that the hot water is off between midnight and 5am but that didn't detract from our stay. Easy to meet people and the day tour of Sarajevo organised by the hostel was fantastic!

Awesome hostel! The staff are really helpful and the location is great, what more could you ask eh?

Very good value for money, close to the old town and the hustle and bustle of Sarajevo. My only suggestion would be that the breakfast time could start earlier, especially for long day or distance travelers so that have more time to enjoy the city and it's wonders.

Great place to stay and I cant recommend you high enough to others. Great staff, friendly atmosphere and good location.

This place is a breath of fresh air. Everything is modern and clean. Staff are so kind and helpful and know everything about sarajevo. We organised two tours with them and they were spot on. They have two kitchens one on each floor, and two bathrooms on each floor also. The kitchen was fully equipped and breaky was simple but good enough to fill your tummy. We stayed in a private and it was clean and spacious. Definitely recommend this place no hesitation. Location was perfect.

This hostel was one of my favourite! The staff were fantastic and the place is run by an old woman that keeps the place clean. Great kitchen area for socializing and great location. A 1 min walk to the main tour operator for any tours you are interested in. Highly recommend!

We had a really great stay at this hostel. The rooms are very cosy (but not in a cramped way) and very clean. I love that it's a small hostel as it really seemed a lot more personal than some of the big chains. The staff were also really helpful. This hostel has absolutely everything you'd need to enjoy your stay in Sarajevo. Would definitely recommend!

I really did not have time to browse internet in search for hostels before leaving to Sarajevo, so this was basically second one that I saw and I booked it without much thought. I will just say that I did not regret it. It really felt not like a hostel, but like home..

A great place to stay! The staff are really wonderful, the hostel is central, clean, has good facilities and is good for socializing with other guests. I really enjoyed it here.

Great hostel, central, nice rooms, very helpful staff.

• 18th Aug 2013
  • Slovenia

Very clean and comfortable hostel. Felt like staying at a friend's place. The staff were also very helpful. Will definitely stay here the next time I'm in town.

The location of the hostel is perfect. Staff is really helpful, they did everything so that I could stay one more night even when the hostel was fully booked. The kitchen is really nice place to meet other travellers, atmosphere is this place is really good.

This cozy hostel was very much like a proper house. Everything was clean and the staff was very kind.

• 15th Aug 2013

It is one of the best hostels i have ever stayed... Very good atmosphere, all people went out together, the guys of the hostels told us the best places to go, the location is perfect, in the centre of Sarajevo, and the hostel is very good, clean and beatiful! Congrats! :)

Brilliant hostel!! Staff are very very helpful. I had a great stay and would return again.

I liked the hostel a lot. Perfect location next to a busy bar street in the heart of Sarajevo. Friendly and helpfull staff. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a hostel in SJ..

We were 7 friends and asked for a room for 8 people, they split us up in different rooms because of bad organization.

• 10th Aug 2013
  • Spain

very helpful staff! thank you

Absolutely brilliant. Wonderful atmosphere and incredibly helpful and friendly staff. A great place to meet people and explore Sarajevo. Highly recommended!