Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

Superb hostel, highly recommended. Location couldn't be better, staff is awesome. Very clean, great atmosphere. What more is there to say? Thanks for the great time!

I had an amazing experience at this hostel and extended my stay in sarajevo by three nights largely due to the comfortable atmosphere here. The staff were phenomenal. They would regularly go above and beyond to accommodate their guests, and were very professional. Perhaps too professional because I would have liked it if one of the "receptionists" reciprocated my advances by asking me out but he didn't... so that was disappointing, but I would still return in spite of it. Much love.

Had a great stay at the hostel. Staff were extremely helpful in every possible way, and small size and communal kitchen meant it had a nice community feel.

Really enjoyed my stay at Traveller's Home. The staff were extremely kind. The hostel is on the smaller side, and the rooms and common area are well set-up to allow for socializing. There's an included kitchen with microwave, stovetop, and fridge. The rooms themselves were clean and bright, although if you leave the windows open traffic noise can get a little on the louder side in the morning. Only complaint was that hot water didn't work one night I was there. Would recommend!

Lovely hostel with a warm welcoming environment!

Staff is nice, I met propably the most friendly hostel receptionist there! Cheers from Finland! :)

• 2nd Jun 2015