Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

Absolutely brilliant. Wonderful atmosphere and incredibly helpful and friendly staff. A great place to meet people and explore Sarajevo. Highly recommended!

Very friendly staff and nice feel to the hostel, very clean :)

Fabulous place and excellent hosts, all too happy to help us out with barbeque and everything - we had lots of fun. I went alone but I say 'we' because this is a super friendly place you can meet other travellers easily. Also I had the best sleep I've had in weeks in the dorm downstairs. Banja Luka is a lovely place to go to chill out for a day or two - not much to do there, but if you stay at this hostel I guarantee you'll have a great stay

Great atmoshpere, great location, great hostelowner and -workers: great hostel! We talked a lot with the owner and smoked a lot of cigarettes together on the small balcony. There is even a playstation 3 by the way! Definitely worth your money and definitely we're coming back!

• 29th Jul 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Good location very close to the main street! But with no AC in the room, it was very very hot!!

We didn't stay long in Sarajevo, but this hostel was pretty good from what we saw. Nice feel and a comfortable place to stay. Wifi was pretty good and the staff gave good info. Its also nice and close to everything you want to see in town

Very well located and modern hostel.

Everyone was so friendly, the staff abundantly helpful and the beds were really comfortable considering they were bunk beds. When I first saw the outside of the building I was a little worried, but after stepping inside all my worries left! Great hostel and a great price!

• 21st Jul 2013

My first stop in Sarajevo was quite nice since this hostel is perfectly welcoming. The staff is all friendly! It's safe and fun in there! Don't bother yourself to make a ToDo list in Sarajevo. Simply ask to staff who will lead you to enjoy the city. I would no doubt stay in Travellers again.

Great staff and perfect location if you stay in Sarajevo !

Nice enough hostel, however it was quite hot in the rooms and as they didnt have any air con, the windows needed to be open. The result was that the loud street noise came through very easily, as did the daylight. There also wasn't any real hangout area other than the kitchen, so at night everyone crowded into the kitchen, which just so happens to be outside the two dorm rooms. The wasn't anyone around when I checked out either, so I just left my keys on the desk. Lucky I had already paid.

Just perfect. THey help me with everything, they have a good kitchen, it's really clean, they have a lot of bathrrooms and computers, and they tell you really good places to go in Sarajevo

We stayed in a private room and found the facilities to be extremely modern and clean. The staff were super helpful and gave lots of advise on what we could do in the time we were in Sarajevo. My only negative is the horrendous squeaking of the bed. The whole building has been renovated but not the furniture in the bedrooms. Otherwise I still highly recommend this hostel!

Great Location. Lovely spacious room (8 bed) with great wifi! We enjoyed our stay.

Really in the middle of the city 2min from main street. Very nice staff, breakfast was simple but ok. Totally recommending the hostel!

Great hostel with very comfy beds. We also did the day tour to the tunnel etc. It was ok but not as good as the previous tour I did in Sarajevo. (They also serve lunch way too late).

Great staff, great location, clean hostel, hearty breakfast - great value for money. Would definitely stay here again!

• 12th Jul 2013

Friendliest Staff ever!! Thank you

• 11th Jul 2013
  • Switzerland

Had such a nice stay here last week, the hostel is a seconds walk from the old centre and all the main attractions you'd want to see here, as well as the beginning of the walking tour (Which we recommend highly). Hostel ia small and friendly with a kitchen area where everyone sat around and met each other. Rooms were clean and beds were comfy, if I'm ever in Sarajevo again I'll definitely be returning! Thanks for an awesome time :)

I arrived at Travelers Home hostel just before 7am, 7 hours before my checkin time, was greeted by very friendly and helpful Alem whom let me chill at the sofa for a few hours before my bed was available. Good wifi, clean space, 2 minute away from Old Town and 2 minute away from Latin Bridge, which is perfect location. Alem was very helpful to everyone's questions and needs, thank you so much for a good time!