Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

Great Hostel, Excellente Location, Friendly Staff, One of the Best Hostels in the Balkans! =)

One of the best hostels I've visited.

• 25th Mar 2015
  • Slovenia

This is where I stay every time I wisit Sarajevo. I really recommend it.

Alojamiento ubicado a pocos metros del puente Latino en pleno centro de la ciudad. Ambiente joven y muy internacional con una muy buena relación calidad-precio. Cocina muy limpia y bien equipada

Fantastic hostel!!! Really friendly and helpful staff. Very cosy and welcoming and located right in the centre of town. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in :)

• 18th Mar 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff was beyond helpful and very nice. They give great recommendations. The hostel is very close to the old town and easily reached by tram from the bus station and train station. I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting sarajevo.

Fantastic hostel. The bathrooms were hotel quality if not better and the kitchen was excellent. Dino and Sherif were really cool guys as well and gave us some great tips. My only complaint is the cigarette smell upstairs. There is a separate smoking room but it is probably not sealed properly as the smell is noticeable down the hall. Apart from that, top class place. Excellent.

I absolutely loved staying at this hostel. The staff is very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. They even arranged our transport back to Budapest for us! The rooms are cozy and comfortable, and the staff provides padlocks for the cubbies under the beds. The kitchen is great for cooking your own meals, and the bathrooms are very clean. The whole hostel felt like a home. It's located right on the river just a short walk from the markets in the Old Town. I would recommend this hostel to everyone.

Second time stopping at this hostel, and just as good as the first. This hotel is one of the best hostels I've stopped in out of many! The staff are great, helpful and know the best recommendations in Sarajevo. Dino was a great hostel host, thanks for the good laughs, info. and excellent Bosnian hospitality!! Thanks all!

너무 편하게 잘 지냈습니다~너무 친절하고 좋아요~

El hostel esta muy bien ubicado y el personal muy amable. Es un espacio cálido pero deberían mejorar el espacio comun ya que ea muy reducido. Por lo demas muy recomendable.

Nice hostel close to the upper town. Very helpful staff!

Amazing hostel! Staff was great! Location is perfect, I've seen ALOT of hostels and never one this nice, i will go back for sure and recommend to everyone going to Sarajevo

Really nice place, accommodating in anyway you would need. Full kitchen, comfy beds, nice atmosphere, homely! Guys working the front desk are friendly and helpful!

Perfect hostel, do not think of staying in another place if you can book this one.

This has been one of the best hostels i've stayed in. It is centrally located, in the Austro-hungarian part of Sarajevo, in the middle of all the attractions, and only a few minutes walk from Bascarsija. Staff were very welcoming, informative and helpful to make the best out of my stay. The hostel is quite small, cozy, where it is easy to meet other (solo) travellers. I would certainly recommend this hostel.

We used this hostel as our base both during and after our stay there. The guys were very helpful in providing information for tours and skiing. Even after we checked out and moved on, they were supportive in finding us transportation to our next stop and opening the hostel up to us to get ourselves organized. I would highly recommend this place!

¡Genial! He estado en el hostal ya tres veces, e iría más veces si no fuera porque al final me he mudado a Sarayevo. He estado dos veces en las habitaciones compartidas y una en las habitaciones privadas, ambas satisfacen perfectamente las exigencias de distintos tipos de viajante. La segunda vez llegué a horas intempestivas y de forma inesperada, aun así la acogida fue tan cálida como si hubiese sido con reserva y en pleno día. Los chicos son estupendos y el hostal también, ¡os van a encantar!

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Beautiful hostel, super close to the stari grad, walking distance to everything in Sarajevo. Deano was amazing and recommended so many good bars, restaurants and clubs to us. Quiet time of year in the hostel but a great bunch of people staying there. Very clean, kitchens very well equipped. Can't wait to come back to Sarajevo to stay here again and explore some more

Great hostel. The guys at the reception are super helpful, friendly, and really want you to enjoy the best of Sarajevo. Highly recommended.