Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

This place was great and I'm finding it very difficult to fault. The staff were lovely and chatty and happy to help with whatever. The rooms were spacious and nice. The hostel is small, which is awesome because everyone tended to be social in the kitchen. Great for solo travellers! Would definitely stay here again :)

probably one of the best hostels I have stayed at. cheap, very friendly and helpful staff. the hostel was great for socialising and having fun. it felt like a home

Close to the old town and other attractions. About 30 minutes walk from main bus/train station. Clean and comfortable.

It feels like home, really. The hostel has everything that you need.

A good hostel. I ended up staying here twice and would stay here again if I was back in sarajevo. I had to submit an assignment while I was here and the staff let me use their computer

Very friendly stuff. Very close to the city centre and nice pubs. Rooms and bathrooms are very clean.definitely recommend !!

A tiny but lovely hostel with a great location. Not the most social of hostels, but we still enjoyed our stay nonetheless.

Prime location in the Old Town. Great atmosphere. Very helpful staff. Clean. Can't really ask for more!

Travellers Home Hostel is located centrally and a small walk of 5mins to the cathedrals/mosques/famous bridges and monuments. Good sized dorms, common room/kitchen wasn't that big but we managed to have some great laughs and meet some amazing people in spite of it. Only thing we didn't like was cleanliness of the bathrooms (shower constantly blocking and water going everywhere) also when asked for more toilet paper were told they couldn't help us (WTF) Small and quaint Would stay again!

I had an amazing experience at this hostel and extended my stay in sarajevo by three nights largely due to the comfortable atmosphere here. The staff were phenomenal. They would regularly go above and beyond to accommodate their guests, and were very professional. Perhaps too professional because I would have liked it if one of the "receptionists" reciprocated my advances by asking me out but he didn't... so that was disappointing, but I would still return in spite of it. Much love.

Had a great stay at the hostel. Staff were extremely helpful in every possible way, and small size and communal kitchen meant it had a nice community feel.

Really enjoyed my stay at Traveller's Home. The staff were extremely kind. The hostel is on the smaller side, and the rooms and common area are well set-up to allow for socializing. There's an included kitchen with microwave, stovetop, and fridge. The rooms themselves were clean and bright, although if you leave the windows open traffic noise can get a little on the louder side in the morning. Only complaint was that hot water didn't work one night I was there. Would recommend!

Lovely hostel with a warm welcoming environment!

Staff is nice, I met propably the most friendly hostel receptionist there! Cheers from Finland! :)

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • Finland

가격대비 모든 부분에서 만족햇습니다 위치도 좋고 괜찮은 숙소입니다

Nice vibe, nice staff

Great place to stay in Sarajevo, excellent location, awesome staff!

• 29th May 2015
  • Serbia

Ik heb een geweldig verblijf gehad hier. Mijn plan was om drie dagen in Sarajevo te verblijvem maar het zijn er zes geworden, mede dankzij dit hostel. Geweldige mensen en ze hebben me echt het gevoel gegeven dat ik thuis was, heel behulpzaam! Kom hier zeker nog een keer terug.

• 26th May 2015

One of the best hostels we have ever been to! The location is right in the old town near everything. The atmosphere was amazing and all the people and the excellent, helpful staff made our stay so nice we ended up extending our stay...twice. The rooms are well kept and comfortable. The only bad thing was that there were only two showers, one for girls and one for boys so on-season that might cause problems. This is definitely the must place to stay when in Sarajevo, we would go back anytime!

Great hostel to stay at - I came back when I returned to Sarajevo! Amazing location - the main sites in the city center are a few minutes away. The staff is also great; extra props to Dino - he's super friendly and helpful!! The place can be a bit difficult to find and the dorm rooms are right next to the kitchen, so it's loud at night when people are hanging out in there (there's not really a good common room area, so most people talk and drink in the kitchen). But overall a great hostel!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3