Travellers Home Hostel Reviews

Nice hostel that is in a great location. It is a 10 minute walk to the Turkish district, new area of town, and just a block away from where Franz Ferdinand was assasinated (if you are interested in history). The room was spacious and clean, the staff was helpful. It was a great value and I would stay again in a heartbeat.

Good staff and great location. Could have breakfast.

Second time I've stayed here. Great hostel. Helpful staff. Lots of opportunity to meet other backpackers. No complaints.

A clean hostel at a very good location. At least one of the dorms has a table and chairs in it, so hostel guests sometimes lounge around in their own dorm, and it is obviously impolite to walk into someone else's dorm to socialize. This means that sometimes the kitchen area is empty of people, and it was difficult to meet other backpackers. Staff were sometimes difficult to find. But now I sound too negative. This is still a very decent hostel, and I still recommend it.

Such a good hostel! Clean, homely, wonderful staff.

A really pleasant place to stay with a welcoming and helpful smiley staff.

The staff is really helpful, for example they called the bus companies for me to get the right time schedules. Location is also really good, right in the center.

Great hostel in a very convenient location, the staff were all super helpful!

I really don't understand why this is Bosnia's best hostel. It really is nothing more than an average hostel with a good location and all the facilities. All of the other guests I was talking to from the hostel we're wondering the same thing as well. Plus this hostel tends to attract a lot of older folks (like 40-65 years old) so as a younger solo traveler this absolutely killed the atmosphere for me.

Good hostel but poor lazy staff.

A very friendly and well organised hostel with a fantastic kitchen.The staff could not have been more helpful in discussing plans,tours and transport options. The hostel is clean and very close to the delightful city of Sarajevo.Also easy walking to the city markets,squares,shops,bars and museums. The bus station is very close and a short taxi fare away.

Great hostel, clean beds and showers, really good location.. right by the river but close to the old town. The staff were all friendly and as a solo traveler i found it so easy to make friends and hang out in the kitchen or lounge area. Definitely recommend staying here!

Awesome hostel, great staff and a really nice atmosphere. Totally recommend. Would definitely stay here again

Travellers Home Hostel was great. The staff were really helpful (especially Deano) and the hostel is in a great location to access all the sights in Sarajevo. It's a really friendly atmosphere as there is only one floor for backpackers (2 rooms I think?) and this allows you to get to know everyone staying there (the communal kitchen is great for this too). I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend staying at Travellers Home to other backpackers. :-)

I loved my stay in Sarajevo, I'm so glad that I did go. Even though I was travelling alone, The staff made me feel right at home. With the other travellers I was never bored, We chatted, ate great food, and explored. You should stay here if it's Sarajevo you visit, I promise that you won't regret it!

New, modern and absolutely clean. Great location too. Only issue i had was the hot water. Cant seem to get it, either having to wait too long for it to warm up or not at all. Strange considering the newish facilities, other fellow guests had the same problem too. So hope they either fix it up or teach us how to get it! But top marks for everything else!

nice place. staff vas very helpful. nice kitchen. close to the old sarajevo! perfect spot

Really really good hostel. It has been voted best hostel in Bosnia Herzegovina for a reason. It's modern, clean, the staff is really helpful, and the location couldn't be better. I absolutely recommend this hostel and I would stay there again if I had to go back to Sarajevo. Thanks!

Sarajevo was a city I wish I could have seen more of, but I was running out of time to reach my flight in Frankfurt. The guys there were very helpful and the kitchen was a great place for all of us to relate info and where we had been. Maybe I'll make it back. Good value.

Excellent place, lovely staff, really nice and clean rooms. Place to return for sure

« first « Prev 1 2 3