Travellers House Osaka Reviews

1-12-9, 705 Kitahorie, Nishi-ku, Osaka, Japan

The place is so clean and the staffs are so nice. This is my first time to stay on this kind of bed, I could have my little own space and quite spacious. It's a pity that I missed to reserve the お風呂.

The staff were really informative of the area.

Pokey apartment turned hostel, some of the staff were nice enough but mostly pretty unhelpful. Not the atmosphere I was expecting/wanted. Only one shower and one toilet, the whole place had the cleanliness of a frat house...

This is essentially a small 3 bedroom apartment turned into a 'hostel'. So this can be very crammed space for 10-12 people. Especially as there is only one toilet and one shower for everyone. The 'common area' is also used as the office for the staff adding to the lack of space. Good location and nice staff, but this really shouldn't have so many people in such a small place. Not sure on the fire code in japan, but would imagine this does not conform.

Weird set up, like staying in someone's apartment. Creeped out at first but was homely when other people were around. Good location, hard to find. There are no maps in Osaka!

Very nice hostel, little tough to find the first time, turn at the first family mart (there is 2 within a block of each other) staff is awesome, would definitely come back

Your hostel is very difficult to find, especially for non-Japanese speakers.

The staff was very frendly and helpfull and the atmosphere in the hostel was great! Location is near the center of Osaka. Restaurants and bars are in walking distance. It was defintly the best hostel I stayed in here in Japan.

Very freindly Stuff. Great location.

Stayed in this hostel for 2 nights and had a really great time.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Scotland

good place, good people and good atmosphere. Mayumi was a good person, I was able to stay at the guest house comfortabley. and it was easy to get to shinsaibashi station maybe it takes about 15mins by walk. and there was a convinence store in 2mins i hopefully want to stay there again.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

A nice clean hostel just a short walk to the center of Osaka. The hostel only has about 15 beds which gives you an opportunity to get to know everyone staying there. It is in an apartment so it is quite small but I didn't mind this at all. Of the 3 hostels that I have stayed at in Osaka this was my favourite.

A wonderful place to stay in Osaka. It is run by one woman who is very knowledgeable and helpful. It is located very close to Dotonbori - a popular district in Osaka. The space is a bit small since it's a Japanese apartment converted into a hostel, but I found that it encouraged travellers to converse with one another. Would stay again if I returned to Osaka.

Nice small hostel a few minutes walk from the parts of Osaka you'll want to see. The hostel is friendly and the owneris very helpful and nice.

And now for something totally different, don't hesitate to try this 'apartment' turned hostel for travellers with good spirit. Honestly this is AirBnb more than anything else but I wouldn't hesitate a moment to go back. I really liked the owner who is somebody I saw is outspoken and clearly can share a real conversation. Plus I forgot my mobile phone there and she proposed to send it to my country. What's more to ask ?