Travellers House Osaka Reviews

1-12-9, 705 Kitahorie, Nishi-ku, Osaka, Japan

What it lacks in size, it makes up in atmosphere. It feels like you are sharing an apartment with roommates. Bathroom is fully stocked with towels, toothbrushes, and other toiletries. The only con is that there's only 1 shower and 1 toilet. But also only have 10 beds, so it wasn't a big problem.

Great place, perfect location, Japanese staff AMAZING. Great facilities.

Free to enter and leave the building as I pleased. Convenient location to restaurants, subway stations and tourist attractions. Employees are welcoming and interesting. Living space was a bit small but spacious enough to get around. I wish I could have stayed longer.. I recommend this location to those who are interested.

Thank you for welcoming me, I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer!

• 5th Aug 2015

The most cosy hostel in Osaka with the best facilities and every items of daily necessities provided free of charge, located within three minutes walk from Subway Station Exit 5.

A pretty decent hostel with an excellent international staff. It was unfortunate that my girlfriend and I had to get split up into different rooms despite having booked together, but it wasn't that big of a deal. The place isn't too big, and it's on the 7th floor, but the intimate space inside is well done. The best part of the hostel is the location, which is near the center of downtown / the Namba Station area. I thought this hostel was pretty good overall.

Placed close to Dotonbori, friendly and helpful staff, new (free) towel everyday and you can easily reach more than one subway station by foot. The only negative things are the small size and the fact it has only one shower and one toilet.

very friendly hostel :)

• 30th Jul 2015

I liked it so much! And it was really nice hostel!

• 26th Jul 2015
  • South Korea
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Genuine and lovely perfect place. Just stay here.

I loved this place , it looks like your are part of a family there. The bed was very good and tha staff is AMAZING

Good place, it is an apartment with three rooms, sometimes it feels like the space is not enough but there is everything you need and free use of the washing machine.

Fantastic

There is only 1 staff for this hostel, but she spent much effort. Clean, well decorated, and even free washing machine.

Awesome accommodations, great locations, and social environment. Had a great time!

• 27th May 2015

Fantastic hostel, very cosy. Excellent, friendly and interesting staff, extremely welcoming atmosphere. Hostel set-up encourages socialising, be ready to make new friends to experience Osaka with. I'll definitely be coming back!

This was my favorite hostel during my two-week Japan trip. It is basically a 3 bedroom apartment converted into a hostel with a shared living room/kitchen and bathroom. You are basically forced to mingle with people since the place is small, so not for shy people who want to keep to themselves. My companions and I ended up going out for drinks with the other travelers and a staff member and we had an awesome night. Short walk to Shinsaibashi station and great location near shopping and nightlife

• 20th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I had a great time here. The staff were extremely friendly. Our hostess relaxed with us, and she was great to talk to. She was a also an Osaka native so she was very knowledgable about the subway system. The hostel was about a 15 minute walk to the famous canal and shopping area. Great because that is where all the nightlife is. It is small, and there is only 1 shower. I had a wonderful experience there.

Good location