Travellers House Osaka Reviews

1-12-9, 705 Kitahorie, Nishi-ku, Osaka, Japan

Fantastic

There is only 1 staff for this hostel, but she spent much effort. Clean, well decorated, and even free washing machine.

Awesome accommodations, great locations, and social environment. Had a great time!

• 27th May 2015

Fantastic hostel, very cosy. Excellent, friendly and interesting staff, extremely welcoming atmosphere. Hostel set-up encourages socialising, be ready to make new friends to experience Osaka with. I'll definitely be coming back!

This was my favorite hostel during my two-week Japan trip. It is basically a 3 bedroom apartment converted into a hostel with a shared living room/kitchen and bathroom. You are basically forced to mingle with people since the place is small, so not for shy people who want to keep to themselves. My companions and I ended up going out for drinks with the other travelers and a staff member and we had an awesome night. Short walk to Shinsaibashi station and great location near shopping and nightlife

• 20th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I had a great time here. The staff were extremely friendly. Our hostess relaxed with us, and she was great to talk to. She was a also an Osaka native so she was very knowledgable about the subway system. The hostel was about a 15 minute walk to the famous canal and shopping area. Great because that is where all the nightlife is. It is small, and there is only 1 shower. I had a wonderful experience there.

Good location