Travellers House Osaka Reviews

1-12-9, 705 Kitahorie, Nishi-ku, Osaka, Japan

Fantastic hostel, very cosy. Excellent, friendly and interesting staff, extremely welcoming atmosphere. Hostel set-up encourages socialising, be ready to make new friends to experience Osaka with. I'll definitely be coming back!

I had a great time here. The staff were extremely friendly. Our hostess relaxed with us, and she was great to talk to. She was a also an Osaka native so she was very knowledgable about the subway system. The hostel was about a 15 minute walk to the famous canal and shopping area. Great because that is where all the nightlife is. It is small, and there is only 1 shower. I had a wonderful experience there.

Good location

The place is so clean and the staffs are so nice. This is my first time to stay on this kind of bed, I could have my little own space and quite spacious. It's a pity that I missed to reserve the お風呂.