Travellers House Reviews

Rua Augusta, number 89, 1st floor, Lisbon, Portugal

I must say we enjoyed our stay very much. Best staff, friendly, caring, honest, great people. The breakfast is awesome, the location is awesome, the hostels itself has a nice style, great living room area to hang out, free wifi, good music. I can totally recommend this place and would come again anytime!

I can't find a fault with this property other than water that smells coming from the sink in the bathroom, otherwise the staff especially RENATO and REBECA were wonderful people! Renato was very hospitable from the time we stepped in to the reception area! He helped me carry my luggage on the second floor and showed us with the directions around especially when I asked where the nearest market is. The hostel was situated in a very popular street, i love the area and the restaurant everywhere!

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Philippines

Really friendly staff that made us feel very welcome.

Travellers House is probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in. There's always events going on, the property is gorgeous and the staff is amazing. Would absolutely recommend and would definitely return!

Usually I'm very brief with my reviews, but Travellers House is worthy of a bit of extra time and effort. TH states that it is run by and for travellers. I can confirm this IS in fact true! The location is excellent! The staff are excellent! The selection, variety

We had a great stay at Travellers House. The staff are super friendly and helpful, our private double room was huge and comfortable. It was a nice bonus enjoying bacon

Very nice hostel. Amazing location right beside everything. The staff are great and super helpful. The breakfast is very good also. Highly recommend staying there.

• 6th Sep 2014

Had a terrific stay here. They staff are very friendly and welcoming, and make an effort to know your name. Very cool interior design and great vibe to the place. The breakfast is so good, they make it fresh for you! Wifi is farily good as well. Daily activities like Wine Tasting, Alfama Night Walks and Barro Alto crawl are great and cheap. Not a wild party hostel, more like a home, where everyone is friendly and wants to chill. I highly recommend staying here!

• 6th Sep 2014

Brilliant brilliant hostel.

한국인에게 인기 많은 숙소인데요. 그럴 이유가 충분합니다. 참 좋은 곳이었어요. 제가 영어를 잘했다면 참 잘 놀다 왔을텐데요^^ 샤워실이 조금 좁은 것 빼고는 다 좋았고 특히 조식이 최고입니다.

Wow! Hands down probably the best hostel we've stayed in over our 3 1/2 months travelling Europe. Spacious dorms, great atmosphere, delicious and varied breakfast options, clean bathrooms, and cherry on top was all the fantastic activities they organise. Special mention to João (apologies if I butchered the spelling mate!) who was more than helpful - legend.

Great place!!! This place is so chilled and relaxed. It has great communal areas to meet people and also puts on events some nights so you can meet fellow travellers. Also they cook you breakfast every morning, just say what item you want off the menu and they cook it for you! It is also well situated in the middle of the center

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! Great location, good staff, amazing breakfast every day, good vibes and easy to meet people. Would stay again!

A very soical hostel that offers activities and eveings events.

Lovely hostel, room (private, ensuite) was very clean, well designed, excellent a/c! Breakfast was wonderful

Super. Many has given praising feedback and I have to join them. What a great hostel. Only negative thing I can think of is that place and staff is so great you easily get stuck in hostel instead of going wander and wonder the beautiful city.

Traveller's House was the best hostel that I stayed in during my 8 weeks of travelling Europe. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. The complimentary breakfast is best one I have ever had while travelling. The only negative thing we could highlight was that our room on the top floor was very difficult to keep cool as the AC did not work properly.

I recommended this hostel 100% and will definitely be staying here (if it isn't full already!) when I next visit Lisbon.

• 17th Aug 2014

An excellent hostel right on the main street in Lisbon. Very atmospheric and so welcoming. I went on my own and the staff made a real effort to make me feel included, which was great. As it is on the main street, it was quite noisy at night so if that's likely to affect you, maybe ask for a room at the back. It is incredibly easy to get to from the airport by metro and a very short walk from the metro to the hostel down a couple of well-lit and busy streets. The breakfast was lovely too.

• 15th Aug 2014

Great location, very easy to get to. Nice to have a little breakfast in the morning. Room was great and staff very friendly!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5