Travellers House Reviews

Rua Augusta, number 89, 1st floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Great location. Friendly, helpful staff.

one of the best ones I've ever been to. The only thing I can think of is that it is too noisy outside the window

Amazing hostel!!It was definetely not one of the best, but the best hostel I have ever stayed in.Can't say anything more!

Absolutely splendid! Great staff, superb location and nice rooms. One of the best!

Very pleased with our hostel in Rua Augusta. Great welcome and such friendly staff. Met some very interesting people. Bed was comfortable, although room (mentioned below) was disappointing. Luckily we did not have to spend too much time there. Light over basin in bathroom was inadequate. Our friends had the room opposite, overlooking the street which was lovely. Thank you for our stay.

• 9th Apr 2014

Very good place with nice people.

Great hostel! Great breakfast with eggs and chocolate pancakes! Good for people who wants to relax, be close to sights and meet new people! Not a party hostel! Great deal to use segway on non raining days

Excellent service from staff, nice breakfast

Everything was totally perfect. The staff was brilliant in explaining everything we asked and very helpful. Location is amazing, everything is nearby and perfect for exploring by feet.

Exceptional Hostel. The staff is incredibly friendly and fun. The nightly organized activities are a blast. The breakfast is eggs and bacon or chocolate pancakes. In summary it has a really great atmosphere, an awesome location and unbelievable staff. One of the best hostel experiences I've had, I highly recommend Travellers House.

Never been in a place with a highly motivated and friendly cosy staff. I received all help and even more and I got special recommondation for different events, restaurants,... I felt as being at home.

• 21st Mar 2014

Stop your search.To start, best location to stay in Lisbon. Take the Fado tour with Gonzalo (sorry for the spelling) on Thursday night. You'll try 3 different Portuguese liquors and end up in a very locals Fado Bar to hear the music of Lisboa. The staff is very friendly, helpful with anything you need. The breakfast of bacon eggs, or chocolate crepes with toast coffee juice included is definately worth getting up for! Great place to meet fellow travellers in the lounge with good wifi and tunes.

What a great hostel! Super friendly staff and excellent location. I spent 4 days here whilst searching for a flat in Lisbon. All the staff were so helpful and attentive and I couldn't have asked for a better way to begin my time in Lisbon. There were events at the hostel every night including group meals, nights out and tours of various districts. Room was very comfortable, lockers underneath each bed and air con too! Also breakfast was fab, pancakes or eggs and bacon!!

I recommend this hostel to everyone who is going to Lisbon! It was my first stay at a hostel and I think Travellers House set the bar really high for me. I loved the atmosphere of a real home, the staff was really sweet and helpful , the free delicious breakfast, the location is prime, and the beds clean and comfy. Thank you, guys, you´re the best! :)

• 7th Mar 2014

great location and amazing stuff and atmosphere!! they arrange also every day activities, highly recommended for lone travelers!! im sure i'll come back one day!!

Great hostel: friendly staff, clean facilities, free towels and lockers, breakfast included. Location is perfect for exploring the city. Will definitely come back!

Great staff! Great hostel!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in by far! Amazing location, even better staff. Rooms and bathrooms were clean. Free breakfast included eggs, toast, cereal, pancakes. Free towels, free lockers in room

really nice Hostel. Clean, great staff and great tour options. segways availables :), great breakfast. totally recommended :)

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Colombia

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at, and I've stayed at quite a few. Everything is great: staff is super helpful and goes the extra mile to make your trip great, the place is really nice, location is really convenient, and they had 2.50 Euro all you can drink until the keg runs out on the Saturday I was there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4