Travellers House Reviews

Rua Augusta, number 89, 1st floor, Lisbon, Portugal

I had the most pleasant stay I've ever hd at any hostel. Extraordinarily friendly staff, super nice roomies, great food and an overall charming atmosphere. Staff knows you by your first name and makes you feel more than welcomed also by taking the utmost care of you. I had the best stay. Nothing to add. Even taking their key away with me did not cause any trouble at all. Thank you I will be back again.

• 17th Mar 2015

everything was so beyond my expectation. i've been to many hostels while traveling in my life. but this hostel is absolutely one of the tops even though i had a bad event during my stay in Lisbon,,,(i got pickpocked) and Thank you very much the male staff..(sorry forgot your name!) for helping solve the problems .. thank you very much!

Best hostel I´ve ever stay in. Loved everything about this place! The location is just perfect, the facilities, the decoration, atmosphere...and the best of course the people that worked there! Thank you to Joao, Maria and the rest of the crew for their attention and genuine hospitality, better service than in any 5* hotel you´d stay in. Keep up the good job!!

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Best hostel I've ever stayed at!! Great location, right by a Metro station with many shops and stores nearby. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Great breakfast. Amazing, friendly staff. Were always helpful and made us feel very welcome. They also gave us many insider tips. The different events each night were also fun. A great way to get to know the portuguese culture and the fellow travelers at the hostel. Would definitely come back!! :)

Travellers House offers much more than you would excpect from the hostel.

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Poland

Such a happy place. Best staff in the world, makes you feel like family. Events every night, and it's not just pub crawls. Miss you guys, I'll be back for sure!!

• 7th Mar 2015

Lovely hostel with amazing staff and lots of fun events happening. Anyone wanting to visit Lisbon would be a fool not to stay here!

• 5th Mar 2015

Absolutely amazing hostel in every way - JoJo was knowledgable and friendly and gave the best recommendations! Interesting cultural nights such as a street art walk and homemade sangria. You wont go wrong with this choice!

• 4th Mar 2015

Fantastic hostel - brilliant location, really friendly staff who had some great recommendations for things to do. Private room better than many hotels I have stayed in but with a far better character overall. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

This hostel is the best I've ever stayed in. The staff was great, the room was great, and the location was perfect. Only complaint was that the safe in my locker didn't work, but the staff allowed me to keep my important items in their safe at the front desk.

• 27th Feb 2015

Friendly helpful staff. Good service - they ask how we were doing and we asked for a heater which they provided same day. Room was nice and clean. Offered us linens and towels every couple days (every third?) Good breakfasts. Activities were offered each though we didn't partake they seemed good. Good location right in the middle of everything. Street performers are a bit annoying during the afternoon but that's not the hostel's fault. We were happy with our choice.

Easily the best hostel I have ever seen. Awesome(!!!!) staff, unbeatable location, spotless rooms, cozy common areas, wicked breakfast, fun nightly tours. The only issue I had was with my safe, but I am technologically challenged so that was probably just me. Highly recommended!!

Traveler's House was an amazing place to stay. Daily activities were organized through the hostel and the common room reminded me of home. Best hostel I've stayed at so far

Everything about Travellers House was way beyond my expectations. The staff were extremely accommodating and the overall atmosphere of the place was amazing. I have zero complaints about this hostel and could go on forever describing how wonderful my stay was. Highly recommended as a student as it is affordable and well worth the visit !

really location is perfect and everbody kind and friendly. we was so happy in here.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Travellers House has significantly raised my expectation of what a hostel can be. Every staff member was superb: they truly want their guests to make friends (starting with them!) and enjoy Lisbon in a fun and playful way. The nightly events and the shared living space facilitated mingling perfectly, even for an introvert like myself. I foresee myself returning to Lisbon in the future, and Travellers House will undoubtedly be my choice again.

• 8th Feb 2015

The location is perfect. The staff was really friendy and helpful! They made our stay comfortable. Everything was clean. And for breakfast there is a choice out of three dishes! I would definetly recomment this hostel!

• 3rd Feb 2015

The minute I walked in to Travellers House on a chilly February evening I knew I was going to be happy here. The atmosphere, with cool jazz playing throughout the retro common areas, was so inviting and the staff gave me such a great welcome- one expected from a top class hotel! Evening activities were planned for every night of the week of which I attended both in my short stay there, the tours were great and the hostel is really great for anyone travelling solo as I wasn't alone!

• 3rd Feb 2015

Everything was perfect! Nice rooms, awesome homemade breakfast , excellent staff and the best location in Lisbon!

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Spain

In regards to the cancellation policy, '7 days before' seems to be not fair comparing to the other hostel in which guests can cancel their booking before 2 days ago. the number of heater is not enough to bear the night in the winter in Lisbon.

« first « Prev 1 2 3