Travellers House Reviews

Rua Augusta, number 89, 1st floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Travellers House is probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in. There's always events going on, the property is gorgeous and the staff is amazing. Would absolutely recommend and would definitely return!

We had a great stay at Travellers House. The staff are super friendly and helpful, our private double room was huge and comfortable. It was a nice bonus enjoying bacon

• 7th Sep 2014
  • angrygaza
  • New Zealand

Very nice hostel. Amazing location right beside everything. The staff are great and super helpful. The breakfast is very good also. Highly recommend staying there.

• 6th Sep 2014

Had a terrific stay here. They staff are very friendly and welcoming, and make an effort to know your name. Very cool interior design and great vibe to the place. The breakfast is so good, they make it fresh for you! Wifi is farily good as well. Daily activities like Wine Tasting, Alfama Night Walks and Barro Alto crawl are great and cheap. Not a wild party hostel, more like a home, where everyone is friendly and wants to chill. I highly recommend staying here!

• 6th Sep 2014

Brilliant brilliant hostel.

한국인에게 인기 많은 숙소인데요. 그럴 이유가 충분합니다. 참 좋은 곳이었어요. 제가 영어를 잘했다면 참 잘 놀다 왔을텐데요^^ 샤워실이 조금 좁은 것 빼고는 다 좋았고 특히 조식이 최고입니다.

Wow! Hands down probably the best hostel we've stayed in over our 3 1/2 months travelling Europe. Spacious dorms, great atmosphere, delicious and varied breakfast options, clean bathrooms, and cherry on top was all the fantastic activities they organise. Special mention to João (apologies if I butchered the spelling mate!) who was more than helpful - legend.

A very soical hostel that offers activities and eveings events.

Lovely hostel, room (private, ensuite) was very clean, well designed, excellent a/c! Breakfast was wonderful

Super. Many has given praising feedback and I have to join them. What a great hostel. Only negative thing I can think of is that place and staff is so great you easily get stuck in hostel instead of going wander and wonder the beautiful city.

Traveller's House was the best hostel that I stayed in during my 8 weeks of travelling Europe. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. The complimentary breakfast is best one I have ever had while travelling. The only negative thing we could highlight was that our room on the top floor was very difficult to keep cool as the AC did not work properly.

I recommended this hostel 100% and will definitely be staying here (if it isn't full already!) when I next visit Lisbon.

• 17th Aug 2014

An excellent hostel right on the main street in Lisbon. Very atmospheric and so welcoming. I went on my own and the staff made a real effort to make me feel included, which was great. As it is on the main street, it was quite noisy at night so if that's likely to affect you, maybe ask for a room at the back. It is incredibly easy to get to from the airport by metro and a very short walk from the metro to the hostel down a couple of well-lit and busy streets. The breakfast was lovely too.

• 15th Aug 2014

Great location, very easy to get to. Nice to have a little breakfast in the morning. Room was great and staff very friendly!

Located in the city center, it is a really nice place to stay! Nevertheless I travel a lot and I have to say that for the price of the doubble room, the share bathroom has to be cleaner. But it was just for few days and the location is perfect so should we ask more...

Definetely among the greatest hostels out there. Amazing events going at the hostel at fair price. The common rooms make it very easy to meet fellow travellers. The hostel is a bit far from the nightlife spots, but easy to manage.

Great hostel, the best I have been to! Cannot find 1 thing to flaw, I will definitely stay there again!

Excellent all around. I wouldn't even call it a Hostel, I'd say it's a nice hotel with a fun atmosphere and a shared bathroom. If I ever come back to Lisbon, I will not stay anywhere else.

• 8th Aug 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed in a private room with ensuite for three nights on our arrival to Lisbon. What an amazing experience! The staff were AMAZING. Alex was amazing, he recommended a great restaurant for us across the water by taking the ferry and enjoying a beautiful sunset. Wifi wasn't great in the rooms and often copped out but it worked fine in lobby. Water and beer always available and pay at the end system was appreciated. Sintra ours, wine tasting and pubcrawls were so much fun!

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Felt like a big house shared by a bunch of friends. Morning breakfasts were fantastic, cooked by lovely ladies in the kitchen. Nighttime group outings were fun and well planned by hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5