Travellers House Reviews

Rua Augusta, number 89, 1st floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Quirky place,' lovely friendly staff, themed nights which we enjoyed and got everybody chatting. It just a lovely place.

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Couple, 41+

the hostel is just awesome! awesome and chilled atmosphere, awesome friendly and good informed staff. The hostel icouldnt be more central. The bedrooms are also so nice, even the light is underlining the atmosphere. The matresses are good. I cant find anything bad to say about travellers house.

My best friend and I stayed here on our last two nights in Portugal. We couldn't of chosen a better hostel to stay at!! the staff was amazing extremely helpful and excellent food recommendations!!! I will be returning!!!! Wait lets not forget an amazing breakfast as well :)

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Portugal

Amazing hostel, one if the best I have ever been to. The staff are amazingly friendly and helpful. You couldn't really ask for better facilities, the kitchen is a bit small but when you get a cooked breakfast every morning you can hardly complain. A fantastic stay, I would recommend this place to anyone.

Only 2 things that I would improve is: the light in the girls bathroom was out for several days, and the wifi in the room was a little spotty. But otherwise the stay was excellent and definitely recommend the hostel to all of my friends!!!

• 17th Aug 2015

My time at Travellers House was sooo good. From the time I walked in I felt at home, being greeted by the friendly staff and shown around the hostel. I was also given great tips on where to eat and places to visit during my stay. The hostel is very well equipped with bedroom lockers and safes which I was very impressed with. The cooked brekky is so good as well. I would definately come back and stay here! Special thank you to Alex who was so kind and helpful!

• 16th Aug 2015

I didn't realise I had family in Lisbon until I rocked up at Traveller's House! Hehe. But really, it's like rocking up to your grandmother's place and she shows you around, gives you towels, makes you breakfast and tells you to make yourself feel at home! It's so clean, organised and homely! The guys that I met that work there are all the best too; Alex, Gonçalo, Guilherme, Antonio and Jaōō (I have no clue how to write it - I called him Yoel!) are all the best too! I want to marry them all. Joke

• 15th Aug 2015
  • South Africa

Literally the best hostel we have ever stayed in. The staff are so so friendly and eager to help you plan your day and make the most of your trip. They always wanted to stop and chat and they were just so nice. The hostel itself is perfect and so well run, everything is clean and organised and free breakfast is declicious. They run activities every night which is great and the hostel is in the perfect location to go anywhere you want. Definitely would recommend 10/10

To quote Billy Madison, "Stay here! Stay as long as you can. For the love of God, cherish it." Probably best hostel I've stayed at in my 8 week journey Staff- class. Go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and point you in the right direction Beds and pillows are comfy, locker underneath bed with a safe also. Showers clean and hot. Breakfast made fresh by two super nice ladies. Common room very accessible and easy to meet people in. Fado night event was on point, worth checking out.

• 9th Aug 2015

I traveled on my own and the staff was so caring. They helped me where they could and also supplied me with loads of tips about where to go and what to see. Further, I really loved the tours they organized in the evenings, with original themes. Loved it!

• 8th Aug 2015

5th visit, 3rd year in a row. LOVE this hostel!

Amazing hostel! Great location and very nice and helpful staff! The staff answers all your questions and gives really great and useful tips! They also organize things (like wine tastings and city walks and pub crawls) every night! So a great opportunity to discover the Portuguese culture and to meet new people!

• 6th Aug 2015

We stayed in a 4 bed dorm which was huge! Plenty of space to store your bags safely. Good chill out common areas. The staff were amazing and organise an event every night. Don't think you could get a more central spot!!

Amazing Hostel with amazing crew! I am traveling for Europe for an year and this is the best hostel I've ever stayed!

Gorgeous place to stay in Lisbon. I will go back again.

Great atmosphere and the staff is extremely helpful. Great place to go to meet people and have a good time, they have really nice activities every night and make you feel welcomed! Would stay there again and recommend it to all my friends

Glad to return here after my first stay many years ago.. Still as friendly and welcoming as I remembered, breakfast is awesome and a great social vibe. Look no further for your stay in Lisbon!

My experience at Traveler's House was wonderful!! The staff were friendly and knowledgeable, the facilities were clean and comfortable, and the location was easily accessible to public transportation and close to many landmarks and attractions. It was a great value for the money, and I would highly recommend the property to anyone traveling to Lisbon, whether solo or in a group. Staying at Traveler's House definitely added to the wonderful experience I had while visiting Lisbon!!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Wow,was super.thanks again guys . Sabrina& Mathias

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Romania

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Facilities (bunks, lockers, showers, wifi) are great, as is the location near the foreshore, bar district and old town. But the thing that sets it apart is the atmosphere - the guys are fantastic at creating a good vibe and great nights in the hostel and out and about. And their tourist tips and directions are fantastic. Would recommend Travellers as the only place to stay in Lisbon.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5