Travellers House

Superb 4588 Total Reviews
Superb 4588 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2017

All the staff were super amazing and friendly. Sensational location !! I loved every night there was a social activity to connect people together. Would highly recommend 😊

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

Best hostel! Lots of social activities, clean and secure. Close to the metro and easy to walk to places. Definitely recommend!!

11th Jun 2017

I LOVED this hostel! It's location is absolutely perfect for shopping or wandering around the alfama district. It provided many activities and chances to meet other travelers, which for me was nice since I was traveling alone. The employees are welcoming and kind and funny and made me feel right at home. I didn't want to leave! When I come back to Lisbon I will definitely want to stay here.

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2017

Loved my stay at Travellers House! I went as a solo traveller and chose this hostel specifically because it had events on in the evening. The first night they had a cheese, meat and unlimited red wine night for 7.50. The breakfast in the morning was fab - both the chocolate pancakes and the bacon and eggs. Security was very good to store your bags and entry into your room. Location was perfect! Would return

2nd Jun 2017

Great place to stay, right in the heart of things yet quiet enough at night. Comfortable beds and huge lockers. Bathrooms are a little cramped but that's a minor issue because the water is warm and strong. Two lovely ladies make your free breakfast to set you up for the day! Highly recommended.

31st May 2017

Everything was great: the breakfast was really good, friendly and helpful staff, great nighttime activities, beautiful space, good location if you like being in the tourist area (not so good if you like calmer and quieter places), super clean. My only critique is the bathroom situation. The shared bathroom on my floor was hard to use, the showers are quite small with no room to get dressed or put my stuff. It was ok for me for two nights but would have been challenging for a longer stay.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
31st May 2017

Easily the best hostel experience I had on my trip so far, but I don't expect to find anything better soon. Everything is clean and the bunk beds are stable. The entire staff is fantastic. Extremely helpful, uncomplicated, always friendly and in a good mood. You get all the things for free other placed might charge you for (towels, lockers, breakfast with bacon and eggs). I highly recommend doing the tours. They are informative, very social and fun. Pretty much the perfect hostel in my opinion!

• Italy, Female, 25-30
30th May 2017

the atmosfere was wery nice and also the staff very helpful and friendly.they were organizing parties and portuguese nights.very nice living room and breakfast room.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th May 2017

The hostel itself is really nice, always clean and nicely decorated. The rooms are really nice, our room had a bunch of shelving for our stuff. The events they have every night are really cool. I did a wine tasting, a street art tour and a Alfama tour and live Fado music. You meet everyone on the tour. It's also a 5 to 10 minute walk from the train station to go to the beaches and Belem. The breakfast you have a choice between bacon and eggs, crepes or fruit and yogurt.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
30th May 2017

The best hostel I've stated at so far! There's a free breakfast included, which even tastes good, and the kitchen is well-equipped. The staff is super friendly, and they offer a different activity each night!