Travellers House Reviews

Rua Augusta, number 89, 1st floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing hostel! Couldn't even really call it a hostel, more like a really friendly hotel, our room had the best view you could possibly ask for, with the perfect balcony. All the staff went over and above for us, and the activities organized were really interesting. Would absolutely visit again!

If you want to meet new people, this is the place to be. Every night different events organized by the hostel, super friendly staff, easy and relaxed atmosphere, great location. I would go back in a heartbeat. Love you guys!

awesome location, it was my second stay there. breakfast is really good and you'll enjoy the evening activities for sure!

• 11th Jun 2015

Excellent breakfasts! They even accommodate early risers, with fresh coffee always available.

very friendly staff, helping with almost everything! really good atmosphere!

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Austria

I've stayed at a lot of hostels over the years and I've got to say that this has to be one of the best I've ever stayed at. The staff (especially Alex) is really helpful and get amongst the guests during the evening events which there's always something every night. Don't hesitate to pull the trigger on this one.

The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Joao who made some excellent recommendations on how to best use our time in Lisbon. Free breakfast was delicious!

Travellers House is the most amazing hostel I ever stayed at! Everything is top shelf at Travellers from the location to the amazing staff (that remember your name after 1st introduction) to the amazing breakfast and clean beds. I felt right at home and would recommend this hostel to anyone looking to stay in Lisbon Portugal! Great job guys only downfall is that I had to leave so quickly!

The hostel was fantastic - the staff were pleasant, personable and extremely helpful. The building and facilities were clean, trendy and well equipped. I would go again, and strongly recommend to friends.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

The best hostel I've ever stayed! The breakfats was simply great and the fafacilities were perfect! The location was ideal too, right in the Rua Augusta, the center point of Lisbon.

+ excellent hospitality and service by staff + great central location + very nice breakfasts + Cosy & comfortable common areas + fun evening activities + drinks & wifi available - Lots of stairs to get to room, with 7 m. pregnant wife - loud airco-machine, so kept it off - no new sheets or cleaning of room, during our full week stay (but maybe we should've asked)

Traveller's House is awesome! This was the first stop on our trip and still our favourite hostel. The breakfast were great, your choice of several homemade options, big lockers for entire bag storage, nightly activities and the staff was very helpful. We highly recommend staying at this hostel!

Amazing! Jao and hostel crew were super friendly and accommodating. Best soundtrack in any hostel hahah. Place was clean, rooms were more spacious than most dorm-style hostels. Breakfast was amazing! The nighttime activities were worth the money every time! Great mixture of fun vibe and unique cultural experiences.

It was a great stay in the heart of Lisboa. Thanks Joachim

• 27th May 2015

Travellers House provides many activities during the night and help me better know the city of Lisbon as a local citizen. The people there are so nice and helpful. The atmosphere is really like a big family. I met so many new friends there and I think we will keep contact with each other for long. Thanks Travellers House, providing me a really unforgetable nice experience in Lisbon.

• 22nd May 2015
  • China

The best hostel ever! Fantastic staff that go out of their way to ensure you enjoy your trip - take their advice on where to go and what to see. Great breakfast! This hostel made my trip to Lisbon special.

Greatest staff of all time. Props to Jamal who was a legend. Definitely stay here

• 19th May 2015

I have stayed at this hostel twice, and both times were amazing. This hostel will exceed your expectations. If you are looking to meet fellow travelers, this is the place to be. They have many social gatherings going on during your stay. The staff is the best I have encountered during my stays in Europe. This is the only hostel/hotel I will book when I come to Lisbon.

It was absolutely amazing, extremely clean, beautiful view from my 4th floor room, the events they have every night were fun :)

Fabulous Hostel. I really felt at home here! Amazing location. The staff went above and beyond and then some to ensure we enjoyed our stay and our time in Lison. The events organised in the evenings were great. The breakfast is the best I've had at a hostel! This hostel made out stay in Lisbon, I highly recommend staying here.