Travellers House Reviews

Rua Augusta, number 89, 1st floor, Lisbon, Portugal

As good as it gets really. Other hostels have much to learn from it. The staff are the key to its quality, I d say. The themed evenings are the best I´ve seen anywhere. If you re in the cheapest dorm, breakfast would be the same price or more. elsewhere. The only minor quible: a repeat type of mosquito in the dorm and on leaving, a cockroach. The dining room chairs, I thought to be too low and too soft, so the breakfast seating is ergonomically a shortfall. In all, fine..

This is an awesome hostel, very clean, comfortable and friendly. The staff also go out of their way to help you plan your day! I would stay here again!

This is a brilliant hostel. The location is unbeatable, it is super clean and the staff are extremely helpful and welcoming. The hostel staff organise activities each night which really helps if you are looking to meet people. Breakfast is prepared freshly each morning and even served to you at your table. I had a fantastic new year here as a solo traveller. Thank you!

I had a great stay. I had a private one bedroom and it was clean with a space heater, 3 lamps, a fan, and a safe. The staff are so kind and helpful. I really couldn't be happier with my visit.

• 28th Dec 2014

Cozy and wonderful

The staff were super nice and helpful. The facilities from the bathrooms to the kitchen to the bedrooms were cleaned everyday. Free homemade breakfast was included. Activities every night range from 7-9 euros. The hostel is a 10-15 minute walk from Bairro Alto, which is the party center on Friday/Saturday nights. Only complaint is that the mattresses were a little hard, but I heard other people say they were comfortable, so maybe its just me. All around I would recommend this place!!

This is one of the best hostels I've atayed at on my trip. Thank you for being extremely helpful throughout my stay! I immediately felt the friendliness and warmth when I entered here. I didn't feel that at any other hostel.. I am passing word on to all my friends who visit Lisbon!!

Probably one of the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The location is central and close to a lot of good restaurants, retail shops, bakeries, and the water. The staff are amazingly friendly and gave plenty of recommendations for places to visit! The rooms are nicely furnished with comfortable bedding and the bathrooms are also well kept. I definitely recommend staying at this hostel!!

Very clean rooms and bathrooms with a friendly staff! They have optional activities every night such as going to listen to fado music or traditional Portuguese dinners. They have really good breakfasts in the morning too! You get to choose from creeps, eggs and bacon, or yogurt and muesli. This hostel exceeded my expectations!

Excellent hostel! The staff was incredibly friendly and warm (and gave us really good food recommendations). Free tasty breakfast every morning and plenty of fun night activities too.

• 4th Nov 2014

Best Hostel i ever had. Nice Staff... Great atmosphere... Breakfast was excellent.

• 3rd Nov 2014

Even though i only stayed for three days, Travellers house felt like home. The staff is amazing at putting on great and unique events that help you get a taste of the community. Most importantly they take joy in making your stay as enjoyable as possible. Its not like other hostels, from the homecooked breakfast to the other events, they make it feel like you belong and genuinely like their guests to have fun. staying at travellers house is like staying with a friend you didnt know you had.

1 2 3 Next » last »