Travellers House Reviews

Rua Augusta, number 89, 1st floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Traveller's House was the best hostel that I stayed in during my 8 weeks of travelling Europe. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. The complimentary breakfast is best one I have ever had while travelling. The only negative thing we could highlight was that our room on the top floor was very difficult to keep cool as the AC did not work properly.

I recommended this hostel 100% and will definitely be staying here (if it isn't full already!) when I next visit Lisbon.

• 17th Aug 2014

An excellent hostel right on the main street in Lisbon. Very atmospheric and so welcoming. I went on my own and the staff made a real effort to make me feel included, which was great. As it is on the main street, it was quite noisy at night so if that's likely to affect you, maybe ask for a room at the back. It is incredibly easy to get to from the airport by metro and a very short walk from the metro to the hostel down a couple of well-lit and busy streets. The breakfast was lovely too.

• 15th Aug 2014

Great location, very easy to get to. Nice to have a little breakfast in the morning. Room was great and staff very friendly!

Located in the city center, it is a really nice place to stay! Nevertheless I travel a lot and I have to say that for the price of the doubble room, the share bathroom has to be cleaner. But it was just for few days and the location is perfect so should we ask more...

Definetely among the greatest hostels out there. Amazing events going at the hostel at fair price. The common rooms make it very easy to meet fellow travellers. The hostel is a bit far from the nightlife spots, but easy to manage.

Great hostel, the best I have been to! Cannot find 1 thing to flaw, I will definitely stay there again!

Excellent all around. I wouldn't even call it a Hostel, I'd say it's a nice hotel with a fun atmosphere and a shared bathroom. If I ever come back to Lisbon, I will not stay anywhere else.

• 8th Aug 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed in a private room with ensuite for three nights on our arrival to Lisbon. What an amazing experience! The staff were AMAZING. Alex was amazing, he recommended a great restaurant for us across the water by taking the ferry and enjoying a beautiful sunset. Wifi wasn't great in the rooms and often copped out but it worked fine in lobby. Water and beer always available and pay at the end system was appreciated. Sintra ours, wine tasting and pubcrawls were so much fun!

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Felt like a big house shared by a bunch of friends. Morning breakfasts were fantastic, cooked by lovely ladies in the kitchen. Nighttime group outings were fun and well planned by hostel.

1 2 3 Next » last »