Travellers House Reviews

Rua Augusta, number 89, 1st floor, Lisbon, Portugal

My best friend and I stayed here on our last two nights in Portugal. We couldn't of chosen a better hostel to stay at!! the staff was amazing extremely helpful and excellent food recommendations!!! I will be returning!!!! Wait lets not forget an amazing breakfast as well :)

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Portugal

Amazing hostel, one if the best I have ever been to. The staff are amazingly friendly and helpful. You couldn't really ask for better facilities, the kitchen is a bit small but when you get a cooked breakfast every morning you can hardly complain. A fantastic stay, I would recommend this place to anyone.

Only 2 things that I would improve is: the light in the girls bathroom was out for several days, and the wifi in the room was a little spotty. But otherwise the stay was excellent and definitely recommend the hostel to all of my friends!!!

• 17th Aug 2015

My time at Travellers House was sooo good. From the time I walked in I felt at home, being greeted by the friendly staff and shown around the hostel. I was also given great tips on where to eat and places to visit during my stay. The hostel is very well equipped with bedroom lockers and safes which I was very impressed with. The cooked brekky is so good as well. I would definately come back and stay here! Special thank you to Alex who was so kind and helpful!

• 16th Aug 2015

I didn't realise I had family in Lisbon until I rocked up at Traveller's House! Hehe. But really, it's like rocking up to your grandmother's place and she shows you around, gives you towels, makes you breakfast and tells you to make yourself feel at home! It's so clean, organised and homely! The guys that I met that work there are all the best too; Alex, Gonçalo, Guilherme, Antonio and Jaōō (I have no clue how to write it - I called him Yoel!) are all the best too! I want to marry them all. Joke

• 15th Aug 2015
  • South Africa

Literally the best hostel we have ever stayed in. The staff are so so friendly and eager to help you plan your day and make the most of your trip. They always wanted to stop and chat and they were just so nice. The hostel itself is perfect and so well run, everything is clean and organised and free breakfast is declicious. They run activities every night which is great and the hostel is in the perfect location to go anywhere you want. Definitely would recommend 10/10

To quote Billy Madison, "Stay here! Stay as long as you can. For the love of God, cherish it." Probably best hostel I've stayed at in my 8 week journey Staff- class. Go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and point you in the right direction Beds and pillows are comfy, locker underneath bed with a safe also. Showers clean and hot. Breakfast made fresh by two super nice ladies. Common room very accessible and easy to meet people in. Fado night event was on point, worth checking out.

1 2 3 Next » last »