Travellers House Reviews

Rua Augusta, number 89, 1st floor, Lisbon, Portugal

great location and amazing stuff and atmosphere!! they arrange also every day activities, highly recommended for lone travelers!! im sure i'll come back one day!!

Great hostel: friendly staff, clean facilities, free towels and lockers, breakfast included. Location is perfect for exploring the city. Will definitely come back!

Great staff! Great hostel!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in by far! Amazing location, even better staff. Rooms and bathrooms were clean. Free breakfast included eggs, toast, cereal, pancakes. Free towels, free lockers in room

really nice Hostel. Clean, great staff and great tour options. segways availables :), great breakfast. totally recommended :)

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at, and I've stayed at quite a few. Everything is great: staff is super helpful and goes the extra mile to make your trip great, the place is really nice, location is really convenient, and they had 2.50 Euro all you can drink until the keg runs out on the Saturday I was there.

Best hostel in the known world; exceptional.

My time here was amazing. Travelling alone I felt instantly welcome and all the evening actives I never once felt alone!

Excellent location and nice rooms, also very good breakfast. I'd definitely recommend it if you stay at Lisbon.

I stayed in this hostel with a friend for two nights and everything was amazing. Starting with the location in one of the most important streets of Lisbon and close to the subway, then the staff was always nice and available for any queries since our arrival, making us feel very welcome. The common areas were very clean and with good environment. Breakfast was great and the bedroom was jusst perfect. Will definitely stay there again in my next trip to Lisbon.

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Portugal

Very nice and cozy place with amazing crew, enjoyed my stay a lot, both in dorm and single room. Location is in the middle of everything - shops, sightseeings, transportation. Thank you guys for warm welcome and interesting events organized every night.

This hostel is excellent - I really enjoyed staying here and would happily recommend it to anyone.The staff were very friendly and I had a great room to myself. Breakfast was included and it was delicious! It is very central which means it's quite noisy - take earplugs!

Absolutely superb hostel, would recommend it to anyone. The location is fantastic and the staff are truly wonderful - the rooms are clean and the atmosphere here is sociable, friendly and inviting. Free cooked breakfasts are an added bonus. Would definitely stay here again!

• 5th Feb 2014

the staff treat us like close friends... really had a great fun there...

Absolutely great hostel! The location is fantastic and the staff are wonderful - the rooms are clean and the atmosphere here is sociable, friendly and inviting. Free cooked breakfasts are an added bonus. Would definitely stay here again!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »