Travellers House Reviews

Rua Augusta, number 89, 1st floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Best hostel I ever staid at&there were a few! More of a hotel than a hostel though still with a fun atmosphere. They thought of everything: Lock, locker, safe, free wifi, clean facilities, amazing location close to everything you need, yet calm enough to get a good nights sleep in comfty rooms, good breakfast (even your dishes are being done), great recommendations, activities & services.. Above all:Amazing staff making you feel very welcome! Great value for money! Thanks for an amazing stay:)!

great place to stay! I was there with my husband for the weekend, the localization is perfect, rooms are very clean, everything is optimally designed, very good breakfasts to choose from. Staff very nice and helpful!

• 8th May 2015
  • Poland

I have stayed in MANY hostels in my life, this is by far my FAVORITE! As soon as I came in, Jota made me and and my sister feel so welcome and at home. The vibe and atmosphere was so relaxed and open. There was 24-hr complimentary tea, coffee, also breakfast. We felt that Jota, Renault, Goncalo, and Alex became our Lisboa familia. As well as all the residents in the hostel, we quickly became very close and I CANT WAIT to come back. This hostel is what made our time in Lisboa perfect.

• 28th Apr 2015

This is the most happening hostel i have ever visited.

• 27th Apr 2015
  • India

Perfect location! The staff were super helpful and accommodating, they provided all the details we needed about Lisbon, and the cooked breakfast every morning was amazing. The laundry service was also a real plus. The only downside I can think of with this hostel was that there was quite the older crowd when we were there, not the young party hostel vibe of other places.

Perfect location, staff very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Facilities were good enough and clean. The brekfast is one of the best things with three options, they cook it for you and the clen the dishes for you. The common areas were nice too and they do many activities in there to have fun. The rooms were ok, on the negative side not enough sockets and the beds are noisy. No elevator to access to the top floors and the WiFi was below average. Anyways I recommend staying here.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Spain

This is a really great hostel. The location could not be better, and the staff is extremely nice and helpful. We stayed in a private room at the top floor and also got great views of the Lisbon downtown :) I would definitely recommend it.

I really enjoyed my stay there! It was amazing,one of the best hostels I've ever been! The staff is verry kind and organizes somethink to meet people and know the city every night.

This was my first time staying in a hostel and it was an amazing experience. All of the staff members were so friendly and gave us great advice on where to visit. The organized events during the evenings were fun. The free breakfast was great too! And the location could not have been any better.

• 17th Apr 2015

Beautiful hostel with awesome staff in a fantastic city! I stayed two nights (Friday and Saturday). The first night there were many drunk (but happy) people singing and being noisy in the street all through the night until about 6 am but the second night I didn't hear anything. It might be worthwhile asking if there is a room available that doesn't face the street.

The staff were so friendly and helpful here, and the organized events were really great. I went to a walking tour/fado night event and it was probably my favourite night out on my entire trip. I can't say enough good things about this hostel.

Probably the best overall hostel experience I've had. Location is very central and safe. Facilities are spotless with very relaxed common areas to kick back in. Fast Wi-Fi throughout hostel. Staff are fantastic and offer great suggestions for your day of exploring Lisbon. Each night there is an event such as wine tasting or walking tours of the city. Lisbon became one of my top 5 cities I've visited and I don't think that would have been the case if I had skipped staying here.

It's one of the best hostels I#ve ever stayed. I had a great time in Travellers House. Great activities every night!

Great, heplfull staff.

Thank you for everything! Best welcome, great staff, good breakfast prepared every morning, perfect atmosphere and very clean!! It almost feels like home :)

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Luxembourg

Loved this hostel - one of the best that I've ever stayed in. The staff were fantastic, friendly and so helpful! Highly recommend this place!

Great place to stay. it feels like a hotel in lots of ways. If you are looking for more conmunity I would suggest somewhere else. If visiting lisbon with a partner or friend it would be a perfect place. cleanliness and facilities are great.

This hostel was amazing, it´s like the five star of hostels. But all the travelers there when I was there were a little distant and not so friendly. But that´s no the fault of the hostel itself. Would highly recommend staying here still.

If I ever return to Lisbon I will definitely be staying here! It's right in the middle of everything. Walking distance from bars, monuments, shopping, and the water. The hostel itself is great and the FREE breakfast is wonderful. The staff is also beyond helpful. We wanted some tips for Lisbon and a day trip to Sintra and they sat down with us and highlighted places on the map to go and even how to get there. Thanks for making our stay so great!

• 27th Mar 2015

Great hostel with great people in a great location! One of the best hostels i've been to! Highly recommended!