Travellers House Reviews

Rua Augusta, number 89, 1st floor, Lisbon, Portugal

This was a great hostel staffed by nice, interesting people. The events that they had at night were really enjoyable. It did not seem like the best place for solo travelers, but that can always change depending on who is staying at that moment. Overall a very nice hostel.

The toilets are a big cramped but the shower has very good pressure. LocAtion is great. Breakfast also great. Vibe is great. Only neg is the washroom set up.

One of the best hostels i've stayed at because of the staff who were superb and the location cannot be beaten! Cannot fault anything at all. Great activities and intimate hostel where its easy to meet fellow travellers. Beds were soo comfortable after travelling a staying in other hostels this was luxury. Will be back again without a doubt! Will spread the word

- Our room was next to the toilets so we could here when people flushed or went to the shower. The noise was quite annoying and my boyfriend couldn't sleep well because of that. We could also hear everything from the hallways :/ - The hostel does not have an elevator and our room was on the 4th floor. - The bed for two was only 140cm :(

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Finland

I loved this hostel and my stay at the Travellers House. From the time I arrived, to the time I departed the staff, especially Joel, were incredibly helpful with where to find things in Lisbon and were very engaging in conversation and getting the guests involved in the activities they put on. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Lisbon. It was one of the best, if not the best, hostel I have ever stayed in.

• 29th Jun 2014

We had a wonderful time at Travellers House. Joao and the rest of the staff (Deborah) were so friendly and welcoming! We loved the laid back feel of the hostel. Joao was such a huge help with our trip plans to Sintra. He really went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed and gave us a ton of great suggestions. I would definitely recommend a stay here if you are in town. Thanks again Travellers House!

My stay at Traveller's House far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a place in Lisbon.

• 28th Jun 2014

Great, welcoming, helpful staff. Perfect location.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »