Travellers Inn Hostel Reviews

Pl. Na Groblach 8, Krakow, Poland

basic hostel accommodation, good location, everything I needed

It would have been nice to get to know before that the building is getting repaired in the Moment. We couldnt open our window and they started working at 7 in the morning, with a direct look in our beds.maybe they can give a warning to the next customers!

• 24th Sep 2015

Great, relaxed atmosphere, fantastic location and cool music selection. Thanks for accommodating our really late arrival and early departure, and for loaning us the bikes- sunset from Kosciuszko Mound was a definite highlight.

• 27th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great location, clean, very friendly, helpful staff. I'd definitely recommend staying here.

Clean, comfortable and quite rooms within 5 mins walk of the city centre in what feels more like a friendly flat share than a hostel. The free toast, cereal and tea or coffee for breakfast and all the advice about where to go and what to do made me feel very welcome. Brian, who works there is one of the most hospitable guys I have ever met and really went out of his way to make sure I had a great stay. I will be back before long.

• 27th Apr 2015