Travellers Inn Hostel Reviews

Pl. Na Groblach 8, Krakow, Poland

Very hospitable and quaint. Loved the central location to sightseeing. Hosts were helpful and informative.

My girlfriend and I enjoyed five nights at Travellers. It was a welcome respite to our weary travels as it gave us a large kitchen with breakfast available all day (probably the best part of our stay), a washing machine (free of charge), and clean facilities. They also offered haircut services. I would not recommend the haircut service. Do not get a haircut here. But really, the location was near city center And the staff helped us print our train ticket. Very nice hostel!

Great, quiet place to stay with lovely helpful staff. The only area that should be improved is the exterior signage, especially if you are arriving at night. It is extremely hard to find.

Hey-thank you fort his tip, we improved it. We have quite big sign outside now it should work even at night..

Friendly staff are arranged for our late check-in time. Very cozy and clean place to stay. Have a nice kitchen with some food available. Short walking distance to the square and close to the public transports to everywhere. Very nice :)

I could just tell you guys one thing... the hostel is brilliant... wonderful... bravo.. awesome!!!

Very nice hostel in quiet location, nice people, nice staff. Rooms were nice and clean, only breakfast could have been better organized, especially for early birds, because the staff brought grocery to the hostel after 8am. But the breakfast was very solid, so that's big plus. Thanks for your work!

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Slovakia

I was extremely pleased with my stay here! There was even a computer with wifi that I could use, free of charge, which was awesome because my smartphone is slightly broken and doesn't connect to wifi. There was also a kitchen and cereal all the time. In addition, my friend and I got picked up for our tour of Auschwitz directly in front of our hostel. It is very close to bus stops as well as the city center. Overall, I would totally recommend it to anyone!