Travellers Inn Hostel Reviews

Pl. Na Groblach 8, Krakow, Poland

My girlfriend and I enjoyed five nights at Travellers. It was a welcome respite to our weary travels as it gave us a large kitchen with breakfast available all day (probably the best part of our stay), a washing machine (free of charge), and clean facilities. They also offered haircut services. I would not recommend the haircut service. Do not get a haircut here. But really, the location was near city center And the staff helped us print our train ticket. Very nice hostel!

Great, quiet place to stay with lovely helpful staff. The only area that should be improved is the exterior signage, especially if you are arriving at night. It is extremely hard to find.

Friendly staff are arranged for our late check-in time. Very cozy and clean place to stay. Have a nice kitchen with some food available. Short walking distance to the square and close to the public transports to everywhere. Very nice :)

I could just tell you guys one thing... the hostel is brilliant... wonderful... bravo.. awesome!!!

Very nice hostel in quiet location, nice people, nice staff. Rooms were nice and clean, only breakfast could have been better organized, especially for early birds, because the staff brought grocery to the hostel after 8am. But the breakfast was very solid, so that's big plus. Thanks for your work!

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Slovakia

I was extremely pleased with my stay here! There was even a computer with wifi that I could use, free of charge, which was awesome because my smartphone is slightly broken and doesn't connect to wifi. There was also a kitchen and cereal all the time. In addition, my friend and I got picked up for our tour of Auschwitz directly in front of our hostel. It is very close to bus stops as well as the city center. Overall, I would totally recommend it to anyone!

A great place to stay! The staff was so friendly and extremely helpful. The beds were really comfortable and the entire place felt clean and welcoming. I would highly recommend staying here!

• 15th Feb 2014

Travellers Inn Hostel was a great place to stay in Krakow! The location was excellent, right next to Wawel Hill, and only a few minutes' walk from the Main Market Square. The rooms and bathrooms were clean, and the staff was very friendly and helpful with recommending places to eat and getting us a taxi for when we left early in the morning.

• 7th Feb 2014

We had a wonderful stay in this homely hostel. It was quiet and comfortable and well stocked for breakfast. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I recommend this hostel highly, we will definitely be back if and when we return to Krakow :)

This is no real hostel, more like an apartment with some twin and double bedded rooms. Very, very quiet, and although there is a common area, it's uninspiring to hang out at this place. Kind of a little walk to the centre too, compared to the mass of hostels inside the actual old town blocks. On the other side of old town from the trains/buses as well, which means dragging the luggage around. The staff lives there, and is very pleasant - but this is no 24 hr service place. Dull, but peaceful.