Travellers Inn Hostel Reviews

Pl. Na Groblach 8, Krakow, Poland

Excellent location close to all the sights, lovely staff and great atmosphere. The best place to stay in Krakow!

• 1st Apr 2015

Excellent location near Vavel. Silent side street so you can sleep well. Equipped kitchen with refrigerator. Good wifi coverage in rooms.

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Ukraine

One of the best hostel I have ever visited.

This was my second stay at Travellers Inn and both visits were outstanding. The room was comfortable, the surroundings pleasant and the staff good natured and helpful. Good advice about local establishments and places to visit were given as well as help with arranging transportation. The location was perfect for a visitor, a few steps from the river park, very close to the castle and the old square and short, pleasant walks away from eating and drinking establishments

• 5th Feb 2015

I had a great stay. It's a wonderful, not too big hostel. I had my own room. Comfy bed, and it's in a great location, just south of the city. Most importantly though, the staff were great and show me a few great places to have some amazing vodka and OH MY VENISON PIEROGI. It's a great cosy hostel with a decent kitchen and communal area (you can meet folks, but it's not a hectic hostel, which makes it perfect for relaxing and doing your own thing). I'll be staying here again when I return!

A really friendly and comfortable place. It's like staying in a friend's flat. Close to the city, clean, with helpful staff who always seem to be baking something. I was only supposed to stay in Kraków for 2 days and I ended up extending my stay significantly, in large part because of this hostel.

• 20th Jan 2015

The Travellers Inn is a great hostel to stay for a couple of days or more. If you want to have a piece of pure Eastern-European atmosphere (high interiors, huge doors, old clenches, creaking floors, even a beautiful stove) this is your place! The stuff is very nice and helpful, the hostel is just a few minutes walk from the Wawel and approx. 10 minutes walk from the center. The bed was comfortable, the milieu is silent (definitely not a place for party lovers), breakfast is acceptable.

The hot water supply in the bathrooms should have been more stable, especially in winter time. But the staff are very helpful and friendly.

Hey, Indeed we had problems with hot water (the heater was not working properly) but thanks to your feedback (also on a spot, in the hostel) we fixed it:) Thanks for your visit and the comments. Hope to host you again, we trust, we will be able provide hot water 24h:) best wishes Zofia