Travellers Inn Reviews

26, ADI Marzban path, behind Cafe Universal, Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, India

Adequate for our needs only, make sure you get air conditioned room as Mumbai is hot and humid.

I was in a shared dorm on the top floor. It was basic but clean. The birds roosting in the eaves of the building were noisy and a dirty window grill was all the separated me from them. My stay though was fine after all this is relatively cheap accommodation in an expensive part of Mumbai. Staff were okay and helpful in arranging airport taxis.

Had a nice time at mumbais travellers in hotel. The rooms were very clean and the guys at the front desk was pretty kind and cooperative!

Great value for your price. The hosts are very generous and informative people.

• 17th Sep 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights (my first 3 in India!). I didn't arrive until 3am however this was not a problem and they. hacked me in fine. I stayed in 2 different types of room - standard AC and Deluxe AC. Both were clean ands spacious. Free breakfast and hostel wide Wi-fi were good and a little café a few doors down was a good place to meet people and get some food.

Very helpful and kind staff, always with a smile on their faces and helping you out. A bit of a walk (around 25 minutes) to the gate of India, but the Fort-area that the hostel is located in was great in it self and just 5 minute walk to the Victoria Terminal. Would definitely stay at this hostel if we'd return to Mumbai. The only bad thing was that there wasn't any facility to meet fellow travelers, but I guess you can't have it all :)

no hot water

• 7th Sep 2014
  • China

Dear Guest If u would have informed us we would have solved he problem Thank you Travellers inn

Traveller's Inn is located very closer to Mumbai CST station which makes it easier to commute around the city. The dorms and rooms are well maintained and facilities like wifi, computer with printer, books.., makes it an ideal location for backpackers. But its ideal only for solo backpackers and travellers and not for families looking for comfortable and relaxed stay. The washrooms are small but clean. There is a kitchen in the facility which serves good continental and local cusine.

Great location for a place to sleep, but not much more than just a room.

Preety good.

Excellent location near the Fort area, staff always available to help you around with your plans. Clean room, wifi working properly, can't complain. A good choice, definitely good value for money

I spent 4 nights at 3-bed mixed dorm and I don't recommend anyone to come here actually. The dorm room was dirty and they didn't clean it before I moved in. Until the second night, I couldn't stand the cleanliness any more, I asked the staff to send someone for room cleaning. Well, they did it, but it should be done before I asked or before I checked in. Also, there was no common room and the staff was very cold, no hospitality at all. Anyway, I didnt like here at all!

Great place to stay for a couple of nights, very close to cstm station. Quite expensive but reasonable for Mumbai. Nice that breakfast was included. Have booked a couple of nights at the end of our trip!

• 15th Aug 2014

Be careful when booking that you book air con specifically if required. When we booked we were under the impression that all rooms would have AC, but they wanted another 100 rupee per person to turn it on!! Instead we had two really loud fans which just blew hot air around. Not great.

Dear Guest Greetings from Travellers Inn Thank you for writing the review well for the hot air I am sorry but its to hot so the fans will blow an hot air and for charges for air con every hostel charges that Thank you Travellers Inn Sorry for the inconvenience

Travellers inn is in a good location, easy access to much of the site-seeing in South Mumbai. The staff was quite cold in their affect, and would benefit from a smile and a greeting when new people come in. While there were a few tables, a common area would have helped this hostel to facilitate meeting new people, and a communal experience. I would stay again, though.

• 12th Aug 2014

Dear Guest Greetings from Travellers Inn Thank you for writing a review well we under the process of making a common room soon by next year so sorry for the trouble caused Thank you Travellers Inn

Not a bad place to stay. Perfect location and affordable. Decently clean.

• 3rd Aug 2014

It's hard to find a hostel at this price in Mumbai and that to near marine drive. The hostel is clean and well kept. The only problem was that they turn off the Wifi at night and don't have any common area or kitchen to use. So, you have to usually either stay in your room or go out of the hostel. The staff was not rude but could be a bit more courteous.

The place is quite good, we stayed in a s private room and the shower was clean but a bit funny, not that good and the 9th er bad thing is that they shut down the Internet at 00.00

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

The hotel seems to be very popular with international travellers. It's location is excellent although be prepared for taxi drivers never knowing where it actually is. The owner is excellent and he definitely goes out of his way to help you with onward journeys etc. They were also quite happy when I arrived at 3am due to a flight time. Only downside is the cleanliness, especially bathrooms, but I suppose it's about average cleanliness for budget accommodation in India. There probably won't be bet

The "deluxe" room had a broken AC box, and the bathroom was below standard. People were smoking in the hallway, and there was no real common space. The man with the scar on his face who worked there was rude and demanded money for literally 2 minutes on the computer. Wireless did not work in the room, and we were awoken in the middle of the night by staff to inform us about an incoming guest who never came.

As about the room you had booked n a/c dorm then how can u expect a/c for you, about smoking in the lobby it is clearly mentioned no smoking in hostel let it be any part of it, so it cannot be possible, we know its dorm so we clean it every day, some time because of internet problem wireless doesn't work and that is not in our hand, 2 min. computer usage doesn't matter to us u took printout also but u didn't pay for it. and if customer didn't arrive its not our mistake Thanks for you review