Travellers Inn Reviews

26, ADI Marzban path, behind Cafe Universal, Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, India

nice.valuable.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • China

Good hostel, just a few minutes walk from the main sights of Mumbai. The staff helped us book a slum tour, which was also very good.

Great location being only a few minutes walk from Victoria Terminus. Staff friendly and helpful. Rooms clean.

Location was super, walking distance to everything. So far the cleanest place we have stayed in India.

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Norway

Clean and friendly place if you need a cheap hostel (at least cheap for mumbai). but there is no space to meet other travellers (kitchen is only for staff and hallway is too small).

This is a very pleasant hostel reasonably close to the central area of Mumbai (about 20-25 minutes walking to Colaba Avenue/Gate of India). It is on a side street so the traffic noise is not too bad. We stayed in a double ensuite room and were very satisfied; the bed was fine and the bathroom facilities were good. Breakfast is included in the price and is served in the room between 08:30 and 10:00, as chosen by the guest.

Really nicely located, walkable distance to lots of Mumbai attractions. The staff is very helpful and you can count on them while organizing your time in the city, they help with arranging transportation etc. Recommended!

Good, clean room! Excellent wifi. Close to CST station. Probably a 20 minute walk or so to Anjuna or Churchgate. Some good street food stalls nearby. Perhaps lacking in atmosphere and common area. Also hot water a bit tricky to sort out. Nonetheless would recommend!!

Average hostel in excellent location. Walkable distance from CST and many restaraunts to choose from. Stayed in mixed dorm. Dorm is very unclean as I entered the room. Only two beds were occupied. Toilet condition is much worse. Had to tell the reception a couple of times to clean the room. Staff were very unresponsive and cold. Reception guys are some what better. Rooms may be better than dorm.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • India

Turned off AC at 6am every day in 4 bed room via master fuse box...no hot water...not great

Very clean

Stayed again at this hostel on my return through Mumbai. Just as happy the second time around. I didn't sight see last time, so was amazed how close the hostel is to the gateway, the Taj, Leopolds, the market. Great location. Recommended.

Cafe Universal around the corner is where you want to eat. The hostel itself is right in the heart of the things you actually want to see...but that is its strongest point.

good place to stay in munbai ,all the monuments are within walking distance .

I went this place because they have got good point. But I didnt like. I arrived they said me first thing (money and passport) and I wait whit my bags ten munites. Sometimes small things for me, more important!

About a 15 minute walk to the Colaba part of town, and a 15 minute walk in the opposite direction to Crawford Market. Mohit on the front desk is a legend and can help you out with most things. Simple, but clean rooms. Shower could have worked better, but it's India, so what you gonna do?

The door to the 3-bed dorm doesn't have a lock and the staff couldn't find a key to give me a security locker. Other than that weak security issue, the hostel worked well. The staff are helpful and available 24/7 to answer questions. The location is walkable to the Gateway of India and to train stations. Good value for a place in Mumbai!

Stayed for only 1 night at one of the 3 bed dorms and left with a very good impression. Location is really good, room was clean with good fans, staff at the reception was extremely helpful and the prices are pretty fair for Mumbai. I just wish the rooms were a little bigger (I preffer sharing with more than 2 people, more fun, less awkward). Would go back!

Basic, but there were no problems that I had whilst staying here. The room was clean, the shower and A/C worked. I was picked up from the airport, and the staff helped me secure a train ticket for the next day. I found nothing to complain about. Have also re-booked for my return journey through Mumbai.

Excellent staff, very helpful. Great location! Just lacked a common area.

• 21st Nov 2014