Travellers Inn

• 26, ADI Marzban path, behind Cafe Universal, Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, India

Very Good 901 Total Reviews
Very Good 901 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 41+
14th Apr 2017

Mr. Ismail is the best. The other staff as well. Very helpful. Good location, good value for money.

• South Africa, Male, 31-40
11th Apr 2017

This was the last place I stayed after a 2 month trip in India. Checking in was super efficient and I was made to feel very welcome. I look forward to my next trip to India and unless I win the lottery I'll be staying at the Travellers Inn when I'm in Mumbai.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Apr 2017
6.6

Very basic hostel in a great location. Staff are nice but not overly helpful. The room was clean enough.

31st Mar 2017

Nice place, great location. Good price for Mumbai. Would stay agai.

25th Mar 2017
7.1

Good location, almost zero atmosphere though. Rooms were very hot and water/power was on and off. Would recommend for a night or two but not much longer

• USA, Female, 25-30
21st Mar 2017

Great for the price point in Mumbai. You won't find a better deal. The bathrooms were clean. The rooms were tidy. The front desk staff were helpful in giving me directions and helping me get a cab at a reasonable price. It's not a glamorous stay, but it has all the basics. I stayed in the dorm and thought it was quite nice. There wasn't a screen on the window so I used my mosquito net over my bed. I suggest you bring one on your India journeys too.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Mar 2017
8.0

Funnily enough our least favourite hostel facility-wise but we still met the most travelers there in their common area. The wifi inside our room was slow though, the room had no window to protect against mosquitos and since we were facing the road it was loud from 4:30 in the morning. The shower was also odd - there was a cold tap that connected to the shower and than a boiling hot one which couldn't be linked to it? Great location and friendly staff though!

Dear Guest Greetings Thank your for your review Hope to serve you once again.Sorry for the incovenince caused to you Thank you Travellers Inn Regards Mohit

• England, Couple, 18-24
3rd Mar 2017
7.7

Decent for the great location

Dear Guest Greetings Thank your for your review Hope to serve you once again Thank you Travellers Inn Regards Mohit

• England, Male, 25-30
3rd Mar 2017

Great stay with the guys at travellers inn, they are very helpful and assisted with sorting an overnight bus at a decent price. There's aways somebody around if you need advice. The common room is nice and chilled, with some toast and coffee included at breakfast time.

• India, Male, 31-40
22nd Feb 2017

Location was perfect, staff communication was good, I had room with 24 hours air-con , room was nice and clean, floor had clean tiles, bathroom was clean and bedsheets were also good, overall experience was very good, staff was good , they helped me to organise bus tickets to aurangabad. I would give them full marks.