Travellers Inn Reviews

26, ADI Marzban path, behind Cafe Universal, Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, India

needs a common area aside from the small corner near the computer area. rooms and facilities are clean enough. the staff are very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. located very close to the gateway of india and vt station.

I slept excellently. The place was exceedingly clean. The staff did their best, although I think more could be done in terms of offering information on the area. The front entrance of the hostel is not inviting, but then again, so are very few things in Mumbai. The huge plus of this place was its location.

Bad hostel no a.c. very dirty not atmosphere

good location and with the lack of choice for this type of place in Mumbai was okay. ac not turned on until 10pm and turned off at 6am which meant rooms can be quite hot to stay in during the day

Decent hostel in a fine location. Dorm room was good with AC and a fan but was not provided with a blanket or even a sheet which led to a rather cold night.

Dear Guest Greetings Thank u for u r review but if you would have asked us we would have provided you as a lot of guest do not require thank you for staying Travellers Inn Regards Mohit

Damp bed during the monsoon season.

To be honest, this hostel was very dissatisfying. They not only didn't help with bringing my luggage up the numerous stairs, but also cancelled my reservation prior to me getting there; even though, I sent them a message a few days before to let them know around what time I should be arriving. They sold my reserved room off and wanted me to pay an exorbitant amount to stay in another of the close locations that were far beyond sanitary. Unsightly neighborhood. Stay somewhere else if possible.

• 17th Jun 2015

Dear Guest U never stayed with us as well and we have all ready sent u an email about it and the reservation was cancelled due to your late arrival and we even asked we can pay u back the money of your deposit but we have not received any reply form your end Thank u as the review leaves a very bad impression on other guest as u never stayed with us

No common area at all, so no where to really talk to other travellers, unless you take some chairs to the street outside, but this doesn't work in the monsoon season (from experience). Not very clean, we weren't allowed to check into our room until over a hour after the time they have given online, and the bins had not been emptied, so by the time we left it was overflowing. Some staff are nice but lack great english skills - the ones who speak great English seem to hate you, and don't help.

Nice and a clean hostel located very central. I definitely would go back there!

• 12th Jun 2015

Dear Guest Thank you for your review we appreciate Thank you Travellers Inn

Dudes were pretty nice at the desk. Wifi was reliable. No common area but Cafe downstairs for beer and coffee and tea although no wifi. Wifi in room not bad. Ac crappy.

Dear Guest Thank you for your review Travellers inn Regards Mohit

Overall good, but the worst thing was that there isn't a common area. The hostel is full of solo backpackers all the time and no where to mingle. It would make sense to transform one of the reception desk-floor rooms into a common area with a couch and some chairs, moving the coffee and tea table in there too.

• 2nd Jun 2015

Dear Guest Thank you for your advice we are in process of doing a common area s soon Thank u Travellers inn

I stayed in the three-person dorm on the top floor. It only has fans, no AC. During the hot months, this was pretty tough. It was particularly annoying that I paid the same price as people who stayed in rooms with AC. I think me and the other two people in the room should have been compensated with a lower price. The beds were terrible. They are just the fold-up beds with thin mattresses, so you can feel all of the bars of the frame beneath you.

Not a place to hang out all day and spend time, but liveable accommodation for a night's rest. Good location close to VT/CST station.

We were happy staying at the Travellers Inn hostel. The staff was very helpful and friendly and proposed us to do some city tours with mystical mumbai to get an overview of the city. Especially the walking tour and the slum tour were definitely worth doing. The hostel is located in Fort, a relatively safe area in the south of Mumbai with all the sites nearby. I've already recommended the Travellers Inn to some friends.

• 27th May 2015

We stayed in a three bed dorm with fan. No one else booked into the third bed so it was essentially private. The beds were basic and uncomfortable and the sheets were filthy. Otherwise the facilities were adequately clean. There's a safety deposit box and locker. However, there was no key to lock the door to the room. The staff were helpful and friendly. They arranged a tour for us, which was good.

Just what you'd expect from a hostel. With a helpful and kind staff. Would stay again.

Thank you for staying with us... your comments , suggestions are very important for us.. Thank you for your review.. it will help us to improve. For common room we are also finding good area in hostel so that all travellers can meet.. we will open common room soon.. hope to serve you again

Stayed in the 3 bed dorm, which is on the top floor. The room has 3 fans which were fine for the May heat. The location is great and good value for money and the staff were very helpful. The only slight negatives were that the lockers in the room aren't very secure (some could be opened without a key) and the lack of ventilation in the toilet made it feel like a suana at times. I would happily stay again.

• 12th May 2015

Thank you for staying with us... your comments , suggestions are very important for us.. Thank you for your review.. it will help us to improve. if lockers are properly locked no one can open them.. and for ventilation we will work soon... hope to serve you again

Room I stayed in had AC but staff didn't want to turn it on until 10 PM. They were turning it off on 6 AM the next day. I was leaving late and wanted to take a shower after checkout. It was possible but I felt it was a big problem.

I really liked staying at the Travellers Inn. For Indian circumstances the bedroom / bathroom was okay. But the people were very nice and helpful. Was even possible to share a private (double room) to save some money. As Mumbai is quite an expensive place to stay the value you get for money is really good. Would come back again.

Thank you for staying with us... your comments , suggestions are very important for us.. Thank you for your review.. it will help us to improve. hope to serve you again

The room was ok. Their food is good as well but the rooms have no AC, which is inhuman with Mumbai weather. The shower didn't work properly either.

Thank you for staying with us... your comments , suggestions are very important for us.. Thank you for your review.. it will help us to improve. if you have booked non a/c room or non a/c dorm then how we can serve you a/c rooms... and if you would had asked for upgration we would had helped you.. and for shower you should have informed us that time only.. we would had get it repaired hope to serve you again

« first « Prev 1 2 3