8.7
Fabulous 523 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 523 Total Reviews
Travellers Inn Located at La Pinta St. E4-435 & Amazonas Ave., , Quito.
Ecuador
Quito Pichincha 0000 La Pinta St. E4-435 & Amazonas Ave.
87% 523
-0.1987191 -78.4898257
    Rooms available

11th May 2016

Can't beat it for the price and the hospitality. We stayed a total of 4 nights (not in a row) and found the place delightful. Staff was friendly and the breakfasts were substantial. We had a room for 4 with plenty of space. My only suggestion would be to add some hooks for towels as for 4 people we did not have enough places to hang them.

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
11th May 2016

Lovely comfortable family friendly hostel. Very helpful staff who are able to help with local information, onward travel etc. Good location for restaurants and walking distance to Mariscal area, local parks and markets, Delicious traditional breakfast

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

Excellent guest house! Unfortunately I was only able to stay for one night, but as soon as I arrived I wished I could have stayed longer. We reserved a two bed private room and were afforded a three bed suite with it's own beautiful balcony. It was basically like having an entire floor to ourselves. Highly recommend this place!

19th Apr 2016
6.3

Has a lot of potential but not quite there yet. Worlds smallest room (there wasn't even the floor space to put my backpack on the floor so I had to sleep with it on the bed), door didn't lock, no wifi in room and toilet didn't work. However nice neighbourhood and not too expensive. I wouldn't return but if you need somewhere for a night it's sufficient

• USA, Female, 25-30
9th Apr 2016

Great hostel! Very clean and friendly. And, yes, the breakfast is great. It was also on a relatively quiet street, but within walking distance to a bustling area with restaurants and night life. We had no complaints at all. If we weren't visiting family on the other side of Quito, we would have stayed there the whole week.

18th Mar 2016

The breakfast is really good! And healthy hahaha, is really bear from the bar and clubs area, but a little far from Quito hirtoric center.

Thank you very much for your review! We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!

• England, Female, 31-40
13th Mar 2016

Extremely friendly & helpful, unbelievably safe& quiet in a central location of Quito..... Only downside is that the rooms was very cold, no central heating, other than that all fantastic. I will stay there again I the future when I return.

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
10th Mar 2016
6.6

They dont have lockers. You have to make a list of all the things that you want to put in the safe box and show them to the recepcionist. It was soo uncomfortable to be counting my money and showing my stuff in front of the other people also wanting something of their bags in the safe box. They dont give you the key. Just because of this I was not comfortable and I wouldnt stay here again. Rooms were ok.

We don´t offer safes in the room, we only have one in the office where we keep things from other guests we were not going to give you the key. Also, we do not require to count money or to make a list of belongings YOU said that was for you to be sure you don´t lose anything. We think we are more than a safe to get such an awful comment. Greetings

10th Mar 2016

Don't stay in a shared bath with double. ABSOLUTELY no room in the room besides the bed and backpacks. I'v had more space in a 10 dorm.

29th Jan 2016

Great hostel close to the mariscal/plaza fosch area. There was 24/7 staff at the front desk which was very helpful! Super clean rooms/facilities and a great breakfast included. Would definitely come back!