Travellers Inn Reviews

La Pinta St. E4-435 & Amazonas Ave., Quito, Ecuador

Lovely overall. However: hot water isn't continuously available; after 8 pm the night staff does not have access to snacks etc in the common room, & they only speak Spanish. The day staff promised me a discount that didn't manifest. A night staff (young guy with thin lips) didn't give me my wake up call one day another time a driver arrived for me, which I had advised him of, he told the driver he had the wrong place. Only when I went looking for the driver, did the driver know where he was.

Great service, very helpful in any cases!! I'll be back! :)

• 11th Mar 2015

We were so happy with this place. There aren't always hot water but other than that is was good until one night I returned alone at 23:00 and mo one answered the door. I was stock outside, alone in an empty street and it was veru unpleasant! I had no phone and I was lucky one of the neighbours offered to call the place and woke the guard. It was horrible and not safe!

Very nice here. We got there at 10:30 PM and they were waiting for us with 24 hour reception and security. It was completely silent there at night. Could not hear any other visitors, all the lights were out and no road noise. If you want a quiet night sleep, this is the place to go. We had hot showers. It's about 1/2 mile from the main part of La Mariscal so a little walk. Breakfast was good, included eggs. We came back a 2nd weekend got a free upgrade to a room with a private bath.

Lovely feel to this hotel just what u want when your travelling for a long period of time. Very clean and comfy beds. Quiet area so able to get good nights sleep. Not a party atmosphere so if that's what your looking for this is not for you, nothing bad to say about it. Would definitely stay again. Good value for money.

Very nice house at a safe neighborhood and close to everything. VERY CLEAN. Bus station to old town is just a few minutes walk and you can always take a taxi. You can use their guest kitchen to cook, but we were the only one using it throughout our 4 nights stay. Not a backpacker hostel for sure, but we found the tranquility we wanted.

A little bit of a walk from the real heart of Marsical Sucre (but not that far), def take a taxi at night. (We got offered drugs pretty close to the hostel when walking once, and felt very unsafe even on a Sunday afternoon - but that is much of this area). The hostel had a nice breakfast. The rooms itself were basic, a little dumpy, but fine. Not very social or anything. Staff didn't have change so bring exact change to pay for your room. (That's all of Ecuador!)

Very good value.

For the price and location (which was the nice part of Quito), it was well worth it! The staff was extremely kind and accommodating. They were able to converse well in English, as I'll admit that my Spanish is horrible. The rooms and bathrooms (with hot water) were clean and in tip top shape. If you ever get bored or need to relax, there is always free cable in the rooms. To top it off, breakfast was free!

• 30th Nov 2014

Fickle hot water. Low pressure of hot water.

• 9th Nov 2014

Everything you can wish for in a hostel/hotel (in fact it is something in between) with great, helpful and friendly staff, good breakfast, nice rooms, and the location is not Quito downtown, but very safe and secure! Good internet, and cable TV!

The rooms clean, good wifi, they had a few computers, and the brekky was awesome. The staff also helped me out so much during my time in Quito which im very grateful for.

Staff is really helpful. Room is clean, a bit far away from the old town center, but with just 5 dollars taxi that is ok. WIFI connection is ok. breakfast is ok and with good service.

Great place to stay if you want to relax and have a good nights sleep. Delicious breakfast included is a great bonus!

Staff were great. Breakfast ok. Location is just out of La Mariscal so a bit dodgy, needed to catch taxis most places at night especially. Great for a relaxed stay if your not worried about taking taxis everywhere.

View all Quito Bed and Breakfasts