Travellers Inn

Fabulous 556 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 556 Total Reviews

16th Jul 2017

The rooms are small but comfortable and clean. The bathroom is scrubbed daily, and the kitchen has facilities for use. The breakfast is really good and the security here is excellent!

3rd Jul 2017

I enjoyed my stay. My room was incredibly tiny, the smallest I've ever stayed in, much like a closet. But it was relatively comfortable. The staff was great, very helpful. Breakfast was wonderful. No atmosphere at all, it didn't feel much like a hostel, it was rare to run into other travellers, and no singles. But overall, it was decent and certainly worth a stay for the price.

17th Apr 2017

Really nice, no complaints

• bakalola2152998
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
1st Apr 2017

The house is in very nice suburb LA MARISCAL where all restaurants all cuisinez and outings overthere, it's just in front of the Spanish embassy so it's very secure, the owner and his 2 sons were very nice, English speakers gave me lot of advice on my galapagos trip, my room was a bit small but did the job, I walked to quito historical centre and calle la Ronda 30 min, u can take the metrobus, it's quiet house met few guests not a backpacker where you can meet travelers, breakfast was awesome

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
24th Mar 2017

Nice hostel, friendly staff, good breakfast. Not very social though. It was very cold and I had to sleep with all my clothes on.

• alisonjane_1914
  • England, Couple, 25-30
8th Mar 2017
6.0

I picked this hostel because of the airport transfer that was advertised for $10 instead of having to get a taxi for $25. However when I arrived they told me it was not possible, even though I wanted to leave within the timeframe given for the transfers, and that the best they could do was book me a taxi and I would have to pay $25. So I ended up in a taxi paying $25, and not happy at all.

I gave you the option of $10,00 which is the combination of shuttle bus+transfer that takes 90 minutes and you rather to take a taxi that takes only 35 minutes, my property does not have to pay with this review because of your needs of more sleep as you told me.

• andrewmurray40137951
  • England, Male, 41+
4th Mar 2017

This is a great hotel, friendly staff and nice breakfast, planned my trips through there travel agent office and they were always on hand to help with any questions. Very good wifi connection and safe and secure security around the access to the building, could stay again next time in Quito.