8.7
Fabulous 527 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 527 Total Reviews
Travellers Inn Located at La Pinta St. E4-435 & Amazonas Ave., , Quito.
Ecuador
Quito Pichincha 0000 La Pinta St. E4-435 & Amazonas Ave.
87% 527
-0.1987191 -78.4898257
    Rooms available

2nd Jun 2016

The Hostel is nice and cozy, great breakfast, nice staff. Room was recently remodeled with nice bathroom. The bed was not comfortable for me. This was a problem as it affected my sleep.

31st May 2016

The staff was very helpful and polite. Breakfast was amazing. Eggs, bread, cheese, fruit, fruit juice, yogurt, coffee. Rooms were cleaned daily, and the bedsheets were warm and linens soft. They also provides nice white fluffy towels. Very secure location. Wifi was also good. Overall great place for the cost.

• USA, Male, 25-30
22nd May 2016
7.7

I had a private single in the hostel with a private bathroom. The bathroom was spotless. The room itself was quite small with maybe a foot of space on the end and one side of the bed, but i don't think that was too much of a negative due to the low price, cable tv in room, clean bath and modest but delicious breakfast. The staff was also rather helpful. I would certainly recommend this hostel.

11th May 2016

Can't beat it for the price and the hospitality. We stayed a total of 4 nights (not in a row) and found the place delightful. Staff was friendly and the breakfasts were substantial. We had a room for 4 with plenty of space. My only suggestion would be to add some hooks for towels as for 4 people we did not have enough places to hang them.

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
11th May 2016

Lovely comfortable family friendly hostel. Very helpful staff who are able to help with local information, onward travel etc. Good location for restaurants and walking distance to Mariscal area, local parks and markets, Delicious traditional breakfast

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

Excellent guest house! Unfortunately I was only able to stay for one night, but as soon as I arrived I wished I could have stayed longer. We reserved a two bed private room and were afforded a three bed suite with it's own beautiful balcony. It was basically like having an entire floor to ourselves. Highly recommend this place!

19th Apr 2016
6.3

Has a lot of potential but not quite there yet. Worlds smallest room (there wasn't even the floor space to put my backpack on the floor so I had to sleep with it on the bed), door didn't lock, no wifi in room and toilet didn't work. However nice neighbourhood and not too expensive. I wouldn't return but if you need somewhere for a night it's sufficient

• USA, Female, 25-30
9th Apr 2016

Great hostel! Very clean and friendly. And, yes, the breakfast is great. It was also on a relatively quiet street, but within walking distance to a bustling area with restaurants and night life. We had no complaints at all. If we weren't visiting family on the other side of Quito, we would have stayed there the whole week.

18th Mar 2016

The breakfast is really good! And healthy hahaha, is really bear from the bar and clubs area, but a little far from Quito hirtoric center.

Thank you very much for your review! We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!

• England, Female, 31-40
13th Mar 2016

Extremely friendly & helpful, unbelievably safe& quiet in a central location of Quito..... Only downside is that the rooms was very cold, no central heating, other than that all fantastic. I will stay there again I the future when I return.