Travellers Inn Reviews

290 Jalan Besar, 208953, Singapore, Singapore

Overall, a good budget hostel for those looking for a cheap place to stay in Singapore. Rooms are clean and comfortable.

Hostel was ok... No atmosphere though and the dorms were pretty warm!!

This hostel is quite good. Staffs are so kind and they tried to help me a lot. I've got some friends in singapore, so I didn't prepare his trip perfectly, but I could have missed a lot of good places without thier help. (Even singaproean don't know where to visit) I really appreciate it. Beds are clean and fully air-conditioned in the dorm. Not really good place to make friends though... But it is totally recommendable hostel for me.

No aircondition during daytimes. Toilettes could have been cleaned more often. Toilette paper was sometimes running out. But it is clean in the dorms. Went back to my old hostel.

• 10th Jul 2015

Hi J, We hope the low rating is not because we do not allow refund for last minute cancellation. The toilets are cleaned 3x daily and there are 5 more toilets available, or inform us and our staff are more than willing to help. The operating time for airconditions in the dorm is clearly stated on the webpage before you book. The chill-out area ac is available all day. Also, your old hostel charged $10 more per night per bed compared to our rate.

Very friendly helpful staff.

Nice friendly staff

Staff is extremely friendly, she did think and recommend from my erspectives.

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

The staff are really friendly but the bathroom wasn't clean also in my room they didn't clean the floor because I found a lot woman hair.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Colombia

Dear L, for the record, our cleanliness generally score 90% and above. We clean the bedroom once a day and bathroom 3 to 4 times a day. We cannot control the amount of hair left by your other room mates after our cleaning and as for the bathroom, it is also unfortunate that you used the bathroom after those guests whom does not clear their mess after shower.

I picked this hostel as the reviews were good. I wanted somewhere which was clean and not a place for drunken backpackers to party all night and sit around all day talking about the last country that they partied all night and sat around all day. The best bathrooms at this place, great friendly staff who kept the place spotless. I wont have to check the internet for hostels in Singapore next time, I'll be coming straight here. Thanks again, top place to stay

The facilities are great, although the AC doesn't work too well. But, the overall experience at your hostel was fantastic!

Hi M, thank you for choosing to stay with us :). The AC are service regularly and the individual AC remote control is placed in the room for guests to adjust the temperature accordingly. As this is a shared dorm, your room mate may have adjusted the temperature not ideal to you. :) Hope above clarifies. :)

I am very satisfied with the stay only my sister claim that theresis no enough suppy of bread when we woke up a bit late!!!

• 2nd May 2015
  • Malaysia

Good clean hostel with really helpful staff

Location is perfect. It is 5 minutes walking from Lavender station, gives you close access to Little India and Arab town(both walking distance). You can find very interesting yet cheap shopping streets nearby at Little India. Staff was friendly to let you know all the attractions around city the moment you check-in. For breakfast, it is just toast. So, don't expect too much. Bed was clean and comfy, room was clean. They don't give you tower for free. If you forget to bring yours, charge is $2.5.

Dear K, it is clearly stated on the webpage that towel is for rent at $2.50/-. :)

Pretty average. Would have been much better if they used the aircon in the common area. They used it one out of four days I was here and people actually hung there. Staff was very nice. Rooms were ok. Location was ok. It was...ok

Great staff (and very helpful). A good place to relax.

Nice and quiet hostel, two metro stations within 5min walking distance, cheap and good food literally around the corner, stuff was superfriendly and helpful with recommendations where to go and what to see. definately a great place to stay.

The owners are the staff workers, so friendly! They were very very helpful, i will come back again to Singapore for sure, and im gonna stay in this hostel.

lovely owners, really helpfull and kind

• 25th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Very helpful staff. Clean bathroom with excellent showers. Slightly out of the centre but staff explain the subway and walking directions so clearly it was no problem. Excellent couple of days in Singapore thanks to this hostel and their recommendations.

What is the most wanted hostel for a traveller? The clean environment, a good bed to sleep, few helpful staffs, convenient location and easy transportation ... Travellers Inn meets all the basic requirements. Moreover, the safety is always at the first priority, isn't it? I felt safe to stay with Travellers Inn, not only the CCTV surveillance, but also the atmosphere around. It runs like a home, so it's so natural to speak out every hight - It's time to go home. A home away from home ~

Thank you Guest for your kind review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us!