Travellers Inn Reviews

290 Jalan Besar, 208953, Singapore, Singapore

Great staff and cleanliness and met many travellers from different countries :). Staff are friendly and knowledgable. Gave lots of travelling tips which is great for me as I only have a day in Singapore. Sure to stay here again when I'm in Singapore again.

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Macau

Great hostel at a great price

I stayed there just for one night so I can not say that much but it was fine! I think I could have stayed there longer without any problems! Clean, good location...breakfast included is kind of a joke because it's the normal toast

Awesome Hostel. Members of the staff are very friendly. Toilets were very clean and room was very comfy.

Great Hostel staff, very helpful with directions and eateries ! :) I like the clean toilet and shower. They keep the Hostel very neat and clean. Will stay again when I come back to Singapore.

• 8th Jul 2014