Travellers Inn Reviews

290 Jalan Besar, 208953, Singapore, Singapore

A brilliant hostel, with great location. The room and bathrom were very clean and the staff we're extremely helpful and friendly. Would 100% stay there again when I'm next in Singapore. Thank you Jenny and Daniel.

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Slovenia

Wonderful staffs, very courteous, helpful and very knowledgeable about Singapore. Helps advise good tourist spots to visit as well as where to get good and affordable local foods. Room and toilet are very clean and continuously well maintained. Will certainly want to come back to stay again and also highly recommend to friends.

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

The boss is nice.He can tell u anything. This backpacker is convenient.

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

The owner is very kind and friendly. Our double room was clean but not very charming and even though it had a window it was impossible to open it and let fresh air into the room. During our 3 nights stay the shared bathroom and toilets haven't been cleaned at all (same dirt at the same place for 4 days), why I wouldn't choose the hostel again.

Hi T, the toilet and shower are cleaned daily and duty-staff exercises regular checks during operation hours to upkeep cleanliness in the shared facilities. For the same stayed, your country mate gave us a high rating and a ‘5/5’ for our cleanliness. Unfortunately, despite our good track record of cleanliness and high efforts to meet your expectations during your stay period, our backpackers’ Hostel is unable to meet your expectation.

Very nice staff. They do a great job of keeping the bathroom/toilets very clean! Rooms have air-conditioning. Rooms include individual lockers with keys. Free breakfast in the morning. WLAN is free and very fast. Hostel is conveniently located between two metro stations.

Thank you Dearest N.. for seeing and appreciating our efforts in keeping the Hostel safe, clean and neat ! :) Hope to see you again when you next visit Singapore :) Take care ! :)

Was a great stay! Such a fun area to be near Little India and I felt very safe.

Thank you Dearest C, glad you had a great stay with us :). Take care ! :)

Staff is very friendly, the room was spotless, the bed comfortable and the air conditioning worked pretty good at night. Lots of facilities and shops nearby, and a SMRT station at a 5 minute walk. This was my second visit to the hostel and I'll certainly be back if I visit Singapore again.

Thank you A for your continuing support ! :)) We are glad you enjoyed your 2nd time stay with us and appreciating our hardwork to upkeep the Hostel clean, neat and safe for all our Guests ! :) We look forward to seeing you again and till we meet again, take care and all the Best ! :) Merry Christmas and Happy 2015 ! :)

Great staff and cleanliness and met many travellers from different countries :). Staff are friendly and knowledgable. Gave lots of travelling tips which is great for me as I only have a day in Singapore. Sure to stay here again when I'm in Singapore again.

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Macau

Hi G, thank you for your kind words. We will continue to do our best for all our Guests ! :) Looking forward to your next visit ! :))

Good value for money compariting to other similar places in Singapore. I initialy booked a bed in a 12 bed Dorm, but the AC was broken and they upgrade me to a 8 bed Dorm without extra fee, it was very kind. The infrastructure was good, could stay there again.

Great hostel at a great price

I stayed there just for one night so I can not say that much but it was fine! I think I could have stayed there longer without any problems! Clean, good location...breakfast included is kind of a joke because it's the normal toast

Awesome Hostel. Members of the staff are very friendly. Toilets were very clean and room was very comfy.

Great Hostel staff, very helpful with directions and eateries ! :) I like the clean toilet and shower. They keep the Hostel very neat and clean. Will stay again when I come back to Singapore.

• 8th Jul 2014