Travellers Inn Reviews

290 Jalan Besar, 208953, Singapore, Singapore

Great Hostel staff, very helpful with directions and eateries ! :) I like the clean toilet and shower. They keep the Hostel very neat and clean. Will stay again when I come back to Singapore.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • China

Showers were not clean, linen was OK but very poor overall room

really nice staff

This is not a backpacker hostel! It mostly has people from surrounding nations staying here while they find houses/jobs in Singapore - some of which stay for months or more. The location is quite a walk from the Farrer Park and Little India station - so not the most convenient. The room and bedding was clean - but cramped and basic. The bathrooms were very average - and a shared bathroom between men and women. The only saving grace was having a locker in the room.

Dear, for the record, the guests you met during your 2 nights stay were here for training cum holiday and not here finding jobs/houses as mentioned by you. We are close to Lavender MRT and Farrer Park MRT and if you would have taken the routes as per our directional map, you will find that it is not that far. :)

Had to ask for toilet paper twice in 2 days because they didn't refill it. Also the bathrooms were pretty dirty, and I'm sure they were not cleaned daily, beyond a quick wipe down. The staff helped me plan my trip around singapore, sitting down with me and going over the map. Breakfast is white bread, peanut butter, butter, jam, tea, coffee.

Dear J, regrettably there were some guests during your stay period loved the toilet papers we provide. :) They kept taking despite our staff kept filling up. For the record, the toilet and shower rooms are cleaned daily, at least twice a day., hence, unfortunately, you had to meet inconsiderate users during your stay period. :)