Travellers Inn Reviews

290 Jalan Besar, 208953, Singapore, Singapore

To me, this has the feel of a true hostel. No real glam, just good people and simple accommodations. The mattresses are a bit thin, but otherwise no complaints about the rooms or bathrooms. It's no a party hostel, but the common room is nice. And Jenny (one of the owners) is about the most personable and helpful person I've ever met. Highly recommended!

Perfect hostel, staff are very friendly and helpful, everything was great.. would definitely recommend

Good location, good showers, staff is very friendly and knows everything about the city. Definitely a good choice!

The hostel is perfectly located and easy to reach by MRT. Good connection to every place in the city via Lavender or Farrer Park MRT. I enjoyed my stay because of the friendly atmosphere and you will get lots of helpful information what to do and good places for getting cheap and good food. The cleanliness is perfect and its one of the cleanest hostels on my trip. The Breakfast is simple but okay and the single point what could be improved.

Really good hostel, the staff is super nice and helpful with any information and support you need!! The hostel is very easy to reach from the MRT station (Tram/Metro) and close to the central district of Singapore with the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, Shopping Malls etc.... It"s also right next to Little India and China Town! The Breakfast is fine, Toast, Tea, Coffee, peanut butter and Jam - totally ok for a hostel! Thanks to the staff, we"ll definately come back when we"re in SIngapore!:)

• 11th Jan 2015

Thank you H & Friends, glad you ladies enjoyed your stay with us :). and Thank you for the lovely notes on our Guests Book ! :) We look forward to seeing you ladies too ! Take care and have a safe/fun trip ahead ! :)

The staff are excellent. This was my first time visiting Singapore and at the first time we arrived the hostel, the staff welcomed us warmly and introduced the facilities to us. One thing that surprised us was that the staff was willing to spend 30 mins with us to recommend some must-go places and the "strategies" of spending our times in Singapore! I must have to say that the room may not be big but was absolutely enough. Most importantly, the cleanliness was more than acceptable.

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Staff very knowledgeable and friendly. Clean place and easy access to MRT and city. Sure to recommend my friends and family to stay here.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

Really clean bathrooms! Good rooms that are close to things to do in Singapore.

Staff are so helpful and friendly! Especially the owner Jenny and Daniel,so much effort and passion to run and to maintain a good budget hostel in SG.We loved the decoration of lounge with homey feel they really put effort to keep the hostel clean. Every bed have own reading light and PowerPoint,we have our own locker, great security. Location-very convenient, lavender mrt station jz within 10mnts walk, 10mnts walk to City Square mall and there is a farrer park mrt station too Nice stay : )

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

the owner is incredibly friendly. he sat down with me and gave me ideas if what to do on my short trip to singapore. the everything worked perfectly and the place was really clean.

Staff are really nice and helpful!

A brilliant hostel, with great location. The room and bathrom were very clean and the staff we're extremely helpful and friendly. Would 100% stay there again when I'm next in Singapore. Thank you Jenny and Daniel.

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Slovenia

Wonderful staffs, very courteous, helpful and very knowledgeable about Singapore. Helps advise good tourist spots to visit as well as where to get good and affordable local foods. Room and toilet are very clean and continuously well maintained. Will certainly want to come back to stay again and also highly recommend to friends.

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

located between two mero stations but hard to walk with luggage on your back, after it was okay. atm closeby which is necessary as paying by credit card is not accepted which i considere as very poor service but then the staff was so so nice and helpful with everything else. ask for anything you are interested in e.g. going to the zoo etc. have seen better hostelrooms with more privacy e.g. curtain around the bed aso but no in singapore so my stay was alright!

• 6th Dec 2014

4 minute walk from Lavender-MRT. Little India around the corner. Welcoming staff with knowledge about the city. Huge showers. Every dorm bed with its own power outlet and light. Fast Wi-Fi - even in the rooms. Food court downstairs is open until 5 in the night, but with earplugs or real tiredness no problem.

• 4th Dec 2014

The boss is nice.He can tell u anything. This backpacker is convenient.

The owner is very kind and friendly. Our double room was clean but not very charming and even though it had a window it was impossible to open it and let fresh air into the room. During our 3 nights stay the shared bathroom and toilets haven't been cleaned at all (same dirt at the same place for 4 days), why I wouldn't choose the hostel again.

Hi T, the toilet and shower are cleaned daily and duty-staff exercises regular checks during operation hours to upkeep cleanliness in the shared facilities. For the same stayed, your country mate gave us a high rating and a ‘5/5’ for our cleanliness. Unfortunately, despite our good track record of cleanliness and high efforts to meet your expectations during your stay period, our backpackers’ Hostel is unable to meet your expectation.

Very nice staff. They do a great job of keeping the bathroom/toilets very clean! Rooms have air-conditioning. Rooms include individual lockers with keys. Free breakfast in the morning. WLAN is free and very fast. Hostel is conveniently located between two metro stations.

Thank you Dearest N.. for seeing and appreciating our efforts in keeping the Hostel safe, clean and neat ! :) Hope to see you again when you next visit Singapore :) Take care ! :)

Was a great stay! Such a fun area to be near Little India and I felt very safe.

Thank you Dearest C, glad you had a great stay with us :). Take care ! :)

Staff is very friendly, the room was spotless, the bed comfortable and the air conditioning worked pretty good at night. Lots of facilities and shops nearby, and a SMRT station at a 5 minute walk. This was my second visit to the hostel and I'll certainly be back if I visit Singapore again.

Thank you A for your continuing support ! :)) We are glad you enjoyed your 2nd time stay with us and appreciating our hardwork to upkeep the Hostel clean, neat and safe for all our Guests ! :) We look forward to seeing you again and till we meet again, take care and all the Best ! :) Merry Christmas and Happy 2015 ! :)