Travellers Oasis Reviews

8 Scott street, Parramatta Park, Cairns, Australia

Excellent venue for what I paid for. Supremely professional and friendly staff; beautiful site and accommodations; wonderful activities and services.

Staff very helpful!

The best hostel I've stayed. Small capacity makes the experience more intimate & chill. Th staff are amazing.

Great stay at Travellers Oasis! Our private room was amazing with our own Wee fridge, TV and a sink! Staff were super friendly and very helpful in planning things for us - just a shame we had to leave!

By far one of my most favorite and beloved hostels. You can definitely feel the love and hospitality from the wonderful and dedicated staff at this place. It's your home away from home.. a family filled with smiles, hammocks, good company, and great memories. They helped me with getting set for scuba diving and Bungy Jumping- cheering me on as I went. The Monday night BBQs are unforgettable. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone- do yourself a favor and book this hostel. You won't regret it.

Very friendly and helpful staff! Great place to stay!

The staff is super helpful and has great recommendations! The rooms are really clean and you get a towel! This hostel really is an oasis and feels more like a hotel than a hostel!

• 22nd Jan 2016

The best hostel we've been so far, nice pool area, very good atmosphere, nice staff and clean dorms. They have another hostel called "Tropic Days" which is as good as this one (maybe even better) and it's a lot cheaper, so I would recommend staying there because you save 7$ per night. We really enjoyed our stay in both hostels:)

Best hostel we stayed in on the East Coast - clean and the staff were so friendly and helpful!! Highly recommend

I had a lovely stay at the Travellers Oasis. The hostel itself is a little quirky which gives it a lot of character. The facilities are fantastic, free wifi and tea and coffee. The staff are very friendly and helpful. It's like a boutique hostel!

Perfect vibe for Cairns-laid back with great community. Superb staff and excellent facilities. I'll always stay here whenever I'm in Cairns!

• 17th Jan 2016

Lovely fairly quiet place, helpful staff, clean rooms and bathrooms.

Great place to stay when in Cairns. Off the path of everybody, a little gem still close to the heart of the city. Super friendly staff, great room and facilities. Pool looked super refreshing, we didn't use it though. Only stayed for one night, but would definetly stay there again in the future!

Excellent staff, especially Miki who helped us book some trips. The rooms and showers are ok, good wifi in the room. Both linen and towel provided which is good.

Just stayed for one night but the after hours check in was easy, the room was cool enough to sleep in without AC (you have to pay for it), and the vibe was really great. The hostel itself was well kept and looked really cool.

While I did not spend significant time hanging around the hostel, I found the staff to be very helpful and other guests nice. This isn't a party hostel (if you want that, stay at Gilligans), so it's great for those looking to relax. A couple downsides: paying for the A/C, having one toilet/shower/sink for an entire floor, and reception being open only from 8am-12pm & 4pm-8pm. I was forced to eat a $10 towel/key deposit because reception was not open when I had to leave to catch an early flight

Brilliant hostel. Reception staff were very helpful and friendly. An absolute diamond find - much better than any hostel I have stayed at before.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Wales

great hostel, no need to say more.

• 30th Dec 2015

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Super friendly, helpful staff full of advice, patient and willing to give you all the advice necessary to have a perfect holiday up around Cairns. Advice on reef trips, kuranda rail, daintree forest, etc, etc. Longtermers really cool which make the atmosphere great. Facilities and amenities all you require in a hostel, pool, bbq, two clean kitchens and a chill room. Highly recommended.

I arraived late on christmas day and they sent me 2 emails with instructions on how to get in to the property and how to get to my room (they even drew a map of the premise) I had to leave the next morning before i got to speak with them, but when i returned from my diving trip i Stayed another 2 nights, The Staff was absolutly amazing, very helpful and friendly... The facilities were Nice and clean. Good atmoshere in the hostel I can Absolutly recommend this hostel...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4