Travellers Oasis Reviews

8 Scott street, Parramatta Park, Cairns, Australia

This was one of my favorite hostels in Australia. Staff is so friendly and welcoming, and helped me make the most of my time in Cairns. Location is five minutes from the buses and trains, less than ten to a grocery store and mall, and fifteen to everything else in Cairns. Also, this hostel is so clean, with staff walking through several times a day to make sure it is glistening. I had a great time. Stay here!!!!!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Everything is always super clean and the staff are the friendliest! I've been travelling for over 3 years across NZ and oz and this is definitely one of my favourite places I've been to! Really chilled out vibe, people to party with or if you want a quiet night every body is catered for! Thank you :)

Staff was very friendly and helpful! Loved my stay here!!

• 22nd Jun 2015

Really nice hostel, great atmosphere, very helpful and friendly staff. Beds are comfy, rooms are spacious. Enough toilets and showers spreaded out over the property. Lots of activities to join and have fun but quiet hostel during the night so you can get your sleep. I have to point out the great architecture (Asian style?), makes the hostel really outstanding. Had a great time there - would recommend it.

• 21st Jun 2015

Travellers Oasis is great. Marco was amazingly helpful (from securing a car hire for us at a discounted rate to giving us advice on what to do with our free time), and the rest of the staff seemed equally nice and helpful. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • SamuelEarls

Nice and relaxed atmosphere - not a loud party hostel. Great for travelers more focused on experiencing the city rather than partying all night. Still in a great location - easy to walk to lots of clubs and other party hostels, if interested. Easy to get a quiet night's sleep, which was the most important to me! Good kitchens and lots of community sitting/eating areas.

• 18th Jun 2015

A really nice hostel with a very chilled atmosphere - staff here are brilliant. On our first day the chopping board we got out to use was covered in ants so that was a bit of a mark against cleanliness - but happy to report that they clean every day so it was one isolated incident.

This was a fantastic hostel! The staff were beyond helpful and welcoming and it was a very enjoyable experience. Nothing but praise for the hostel!!

Staff were friendly but not super duper excited. I know what its like working in that area, it can be tough but I also know what an impact staff can have. Id probably say they could be a little more friendly

it was nice and clean. the hostel staff was very patient and helpful! being a very forgetful person, they went above and beyond expectations and helped me a lot during my stay there.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

We had booked 3 nights at travellers oasis and extended by two more nights. This is a very laid back hostel, if you are looking to party then I would go somewhere else. There wasn't much going on other than a pizza night where we met a few other people but the weather was so bad all week (non stop rain) that no one really came out of their rooms. It's very clean and all rooms have a safe in. Comfy beds, air con. Kitchen got busy at times but overall a great place, we will use again if needed

So happy my friend and I decided to spend the weekend at travelers oasis. Super cool hostel with a fun tropical vibe, very sweet staff, clean and airy, and a quick walk to the esplanade. Overall 10/10 and if I'm ever back in cairns I will 100% be looking to book again!

• 5th Jun 2015

Loved all the hammocks, the friendliness of the staff, the free beach towel loans, and the general atmosphere. Felt like you were staying at a friends house. Great hostel

• 4th Jun 2015

It was a beautiful stay in travellers oasis for 4 days. People was niced, it was a lot of informations to enjoy Cairns it was a wonderful backpackers. Thank you to all the team of Travellers Oasis.

Absolutely amazing hostel, Helen on reception was lovely and I couldn't have asked for more! Towels are provided, all public areas are cleaned everyday, kitchen facilities are all working and lots of cooking utensils available. 2 plug sockets are available for every bed in the dorms as well as many plug sockets in the public areas, wifi is okay, a bit hit and miss if you're further away from reception area but can definitely make do. Overall had an amazing stay and would 100% stay here again!

Best hostel I've stayed in so far. More like a cute resort, real beds instead of bunk beds, clean, safe, super friendly. Will definitely come back!

Awesome, Friendly hostel and highly recommend it

• 21st May 2015

Such an amazing hostel! Friendly and very helpful staff, clean facilities, a nice pool area and an outstanding atmosphere. I met really cool people to hang out with and was very sad when I had to leave. I could have stayed longer than 4 nights and if I ever come back to Cairns, I'll stay in the Travellers Oasis again for sure.

We had a great stay here. It's a friendly, comfortable hostel with great beds and good kitchens. The staff were incredibly helpful with anything and everything you could possibly need. Really liked the decor too!!

This hostel is by far the best where I stayed...Don't have any negative point..Staff, cleaniliness, space , price quality, all 5*...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4