Travellers Oasis Reviews

8 Scott street, Parramatta Park, Cairns, Australia

Perfection! Favourite hostel so far in Oz!

It has been one of the best hostels I have ever been to. The staff was really kind and helpful (reaaaally!!) , the atmosphere was great and the rooms were comfy. Thank you very much for everything I had a great time with you! Cheers, Eugenie

Fantastic! Ended my East Coast tour here. Cleanest hostel I stayed in, homely, and run by extremely friendly and competent staff. Most rooms are single beds instead of bunks and there's good kitchen space. Quieter than the party hostels in the main strip of town but only five minutes away from the main shopping centre with the bars on the other side. Didn't want to leave!

Fab hostel!

Fantastic from Location/ Helpful Crew/ Great tranquil settings/ Comfy rooms - incl air con and fridge. All you need and more to enjoy Cairns and the greater Tropical North. Monday Night bbq great value!

This place is amazing! The staff is so friendly and it was so nice that they referred to me by my name when the saw me. It truly is an oasis. I wish I could have stayed longer.

Fantastic hostel located over the road from the shopping centre, and a short walk 10-15 mins to the lagoon. Staff are outstanding very friendly and helpful. Hostel has 2 kitchens bathrooms/showers on each levels, good size pool and free wifi with good connection. Stayed in a 4 share room and a private double both excellent, couldn't recomend this hostel enough if you are looking to relax its not a party hostel. They also do a pizza night and a bbq which is amazing!

Absolutely the best! Love the common areas, the abilety to bbq, the other people who stayed there and the chill atmosphere!

The best hostel I visited, don't hesitate, just go! They can book every things for you. Very nice team!

• 27th Mar 2015

Very nice place with the swimming pool, helpful and friendly staff,

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Poland

Thank you to all of the staff at TO! You guys are the best and so nice. TO is a great little hostel for those who to just meet up with other travellers and hang out in the pool. It's not a party hostel, which I loved, because I am not the party type, but there is ample opportunity to meet other people. I love that the staff remembers everyone's names and asks them how their tours went. They give great information about the area and make the vacation a great experience.

Traveller's Oasis was easily the best hostel I've stayed at in my entire life; the people, the culture, the environment - it was all superb. I would gladly stay at Traveller's Oasis any time I'm in Cairns over everything else.

• 17th Mar 2015

Without a doubt the best hostel I've ever stayed at! Great environment amazing staff. Could not be happier. Thanks to Helen at the front desk for being so lovely and helpful! -Jordan and Justin from America

Wonderful place and not a party hostel. Would stay there again in a heartbeat!

Fabulous place with great staff. It's got a really nice atmosphere and a real nice mix of people staying in it. The only minor quibble is the state of the cookers in both kitchens. They need replacing. Hell would freeze over even in Cairns in the time it takes for the electric hob to heat up and the gas cooker press is so low, the same applies to that too. Otherwise, totally recommended as a value for money, awesome hostel.

Great staff, Marco and Vanessa, helped out allot and booked my travels. Nice relaxed hostel!

Nice single room everything i needed tele and fridge air con good bed and polished wooden floors. Outdoorsy hostel with a friendly feel and welcoming enjoyed my stay there

We had a double room and really enjoyed our stay at the hostel. You have to pay 1$ for 3 hours air con, I think that is fair so everybody can decide on his own. Everything is clean. There are two kitchens, so it doesn't get too crowdy. The BBQ in the garden is cool, there are plenty of benches, the pool is super to cool down a little bit. The staff ist very friendly and helpful!

Nice to have a hostel with individual beds, rather than bunks. Also great to have towels provided. The air conditioning units, which cost $1 for 3hrs, was really not cold enough though during summertime.

Was a great stay in Travellers Oasis. The Staff is always helpful and makes this hostel to such a beautiful and lovely place as it is.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4