Travellers Oasis Reviews

8 Scott street, Parramatta Park, Cairns, Australia

Best hostel I've stayed in so far. More like a cute resort, real beds instead of bunk beds, clean, safe, super friendly. Will definitely come back!

We had a great stay here. It's a friendly, comfortable hostel with great beds and good kitchens. The staff were incredibly helpful with anything and everything you could possibly need. Really liked the decor too!!

This hostel is by far the best where I stayed...Don't have any negative point..Staff, cleaniliness, space , price quality, all 5*...

What a fantastic hostel! It is a 7 minute walk to town but that also means it is away from the loud central street. Staff were unbelievably friendly and helpful. They got us on the best scuba trip. The hostel is clean, safe, cosy with a pool and is as they say 'a slice of paradise'. Would definitely recommend it! Wish I could have stayed longer.

We spent 6 days here and loved every minute of it. The staff are the best we have come across in 6 months of travel and offer a fantastic, personal service. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the communal areas are cosy and full of friendly people. Its such a nice place to stay. There are also two decent kitchens, a lounge, pool and plenty of outside seating. The staff go out of their way to learn your names and do whatever they can to help you enjoy Cairns.

Great Staff. It is also in an excellent location, walking distance to the marina as well as the shopping center.

• 12th May 2015

The best hostel I've stayed in during my time in Australia, feels more like a home away from home rather than a hostel. Extremely clean and has great facilities, the staff are super friendly and helpful especially Helen whose a little gem! I ended up staying a week after initially intending to stay 2 nights!

Helen is so helpful and patient. Really amazing service from everyone, especially Helen :)

My first time ever staying in a hostel and I could not have felt more comfortable and happy that I picked this one!! I lucked out with my roommates and the staff was amazing, super helpful and welcoming. Especially Helen! She brightened my day every time I saw her. It's a very nice hostel, made me feel like I was at a tropical summer camp and loved the vibes and cool / friendly people. Would 100% recommend.

Myself and my friend stayed here for two nights and we loved this hostel. The atmosphere is really chilled, it has great outdoor areas for cooking and relaxing (hammocks!!) and the staff we met were so helpful and pleasant. We wished we had more time here tbh! Location wise its only a ten to fifteen minute walk from the main food/bar areas-though check out the Green ant round the corner, it has some seriously good Mexican food! Also, kitchen areas had a supply of herbs/spices-a nice touch.

Perfection! Favourite hostel so far in Oz!

I've stayed in many hostels, but this is literally my favourite hostel by far!!!! Made some really good friends here, and was so chilled here with the hammocks, pool and TV room for rainy days. It's clean, cute and only a 15 min walk to the bars, restaurants and clubs. Stayed for a week and wish I planned to stay in cairns longer as I didn't want to leave this place! :)

Kitchen facilities not great, otherwise awesome hostel!

It has been one of the best hostels I have ever been to. The staff was really kind and helpful (reaaaally!!) , the atmosphere was great and the rooms were comfy. Thank you very much for everything I had a great time with you! Cheers, Eugenie

Fantastic! Ended my East Coast tour here. Cleanest hostel I stayed in, homely, and run by extremely friendly and competent staff. Most rooms are single beds instead of bunks and there's good kitchen space. Quieter than the party hostels in the main strip of town but only five minutes away from the main shopping centre with the bars on the other side. Didn't want to leave!

Fab hostel!

Fantastic from Location/ Helpful Crew/ Great tranquil settings/ Comfy rooms - incl air con and fridge. All you need and more to enjoy Cairns and the greater Tropical North. Monday Night bbq great value!

This place is amazing! The staff is so friendly and it was so nice that they referred to me by my name when the saw me. It truly is an oasis. I wish I could have stayed longer.

Fantastic hostel located over the road from the shopping centre, and a short walk 10-15 mins to the lagoon. Staff are outstanding very friendly and helpful. Hostel has 2 kitchens bathrooms/showers on each levels, good size pool and free wifi with good connection. Stayed in a 4 share room and a private double both excellent, couldn't recomend this hostel enough if you are looking to relax its not a party hostel. They also do a pizza night and a bbq which is amazing!

Absolutely the best! Love the common areas, the abilety to bbq, the other people who stayed there and the chill atmosphere!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4