Travellers Oasis Reviews

8 Scott street, Parramatta Park, Cairns, Australia

This hostel is amazing. So secluded and relaxing but still has a fun vibe. The staff are the best part. Especially Marco and Mickey. They were so so helpful! The location is nice, not right in the centre but definitely walking distance. One of the best hostels I've stayed in

Very nice staff and great atmosphere!

Very happy with all aspects. Only comment about the noise from adjacent hostel behind, from the balcony, but that's not in the control of travellers oasis. A word of praise for Helen, the host. So professional and customer aware. Worthy of a_large pay rise.

Really great place to stay! Staff are absolutely lovely and very helpful with arranging tours! Will definitely stay there again when I come to Cairns.

Nice hostel. Very welcoming staff. free wifi and free parking a bonus too.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • steeashford

Really great place. Would stay again anytime. They did it up really nicely.

Excellent fun, chilled out vibe but plenty happening if you want to get involved. Great facilities and the tour desk had perfect recommendations.

The hostel was really good, with nice features, common area. Our first room was nicer than the second one which was a bit small but still good. In a 15 min walking distance from the center of the city. Our window was broken and staff guy was not really keen to help but we managed on our own. Other than that everything was good, especially the vibe of the place. You can feel that the owners care about the place. Beds were comfy, rooms clean. Air conditioner was not for free. Would go there again.

Nicehostel, very clean and relaxed. Great atmosphere.

Close to the city, a great relaxed atmosphere - and it has a swimming pool!

Highly recommended!!! Everything was excellent.

• 29th Aug 2014

One of the best Hostel in Australia. Perfect place to meet people and feeling like home. You have everything you need in this hostel. The staff is so nice, they help us with all our activities and found us very good prices

We enjoyed our stay in this hostel and we highly recommened it.

That's the best hostel I've stayed in during my 8 month travelling through Australia. The member staff was really kind, they even recognized me after a 3 day trip with my name. Haven't had such an experience before. Helen, from the reception was really kind - she gave us so many advices for travelling around Cairns and Cape Tribulation. And she gave friends of mine a great offer for 2 nights - so lovely. Thank you! Would definitely come back. The hostel is very clean, has two kitchens and a pool

• 16th Aug 2014

Amazing! First time ever staying at the hostel and it was just fab! So clean and secure and the staff were amazing! Highly recommend to anyone! X

• 15th Aug 2014

Only negative comment I have is the 3bed dorm is too small, my bed was right in the doorway when you opened it, and our heads were close together. For the rest:EXCELLENT staff, GREAT atmosphere, BEST hostel kitchen in Australia, QUIET(good sleep). Will definitely return. WONDERFUL place.

Travellers Oasis is a friendly little place, with excellent social area - a pool, barbecue, plenty of seating (although the lounge area is pretty small), two kitchens. They take plenty of time to advise and help organise other stuff too, such as tours and campervan hire. I'd definitely stay again.

One of my favorite hostels! Staff is very friendly and helpful! Beds are quite ok and the rooms are clean. Shopping mall next to the hostel. only negative thing is that it is not close to the beach. But I would definitely go there again!!

• 7th Aug 2014

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at! It has so much character, both in the building and with the staff. Everything is warm, inviting and eclectically homey. I can't say enough good things about Micky and Helen especially, who made the experience more like staying with family than at a hostel. All kinds of great advice for all the days we were there made for a busy but perfect start to our holiday. I would stay nowhere else in Cairns. Honestly, I wish this hostel was everywhere I go!

Great Hostel for a chill time. Staff are wonderful, they are all very helpful with anything such as organizing tours. Rooms are clean and bathrooms are always clean. It has 2 kitchens which is great so it is never crowded. Cheap transfer from the airport only cost be $5 from FNQ which is great. Only a 5 minute walk to the center of the city. Would definitely recommend for people that want a relaxed staff in Cairns.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5