Travellers Oasis

Superb 1761 Total Reviews
Superb 1761 Total Reviews

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
19th Jun 2017

One of the nicest hostels we have ever stayed at! Such a nice vibe - bed was comfy, facilities were clean, kitchen was well-stocked.We would definitely recommend Travelers Oasis :)

16th Jun 2017

Staff are very friendly and helpful with anything that I needed from the moment I arrived until the moment I left. Got great deals on excursions and was able to easily book any transportation or activities. Kitchens are cleaned daily and there was always lots of room for food. Free coffee and tea is a bonus too. No bunk beds in the room I stayed in and each person had a safe but myself and the other guys in the room felt so comfortable in the hostel they weren't even used a lot of the time.

14th Jun 2017

Jon the front desk was the best. Everyone said so. He is outstanding. Loved him

• England, Couple, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

Been travelling for 3 months and this is one of the best hostels we've stayed in. The staff are super friendly and helpful, the hostel is always clean, the beds are comfy and it's in a great location for exploring Cairns. They've managed to achieve a great balance between sociable but not a crazy party atmosphere so you can meet people but actually get a decent sleep.

• South Africa, Couple, 25-30
12th Jun 2017

We loved our quick stay at this hostel! I appreciated the staff very much, from the very friendly and informative introduction, to them assisting me with my hair dryer and car rental needs! As I am one for colour and decor, I very much enjoyed the atmosphere of the hostel. Such a bright and happy place. 😀 When we come back to do some more Great Barrier Reef diving, there is no other place we will stay! Thank u very much 🐳

11th Jun 2017

Had a very short stay at the travel oasis as my flight got cancelled, but called them up and explained my problem and they were super helpful and sent me a email straight away with directions for the after hour check in. Room were nice and clean and so was the bathroom.

• katielove949491
  • Scotland, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jun 2017

Travellers Oasis is fantastic - super chilled, friendly people, never feels cramped or like you're in people's way. The rooms a spacious and the beds are comfy. They could maybe do with one more shower but in saying that I never had to wait long to get into the bathroom! The kitchens were clean and well equipped and it was the perfect distance from town. Loved it!! Probably our favourite hostel of our East Coast trip!

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
3rd Jun 2017

Really enjoyed the plsce. Clean hostel (although it smelt like strong disinfectant most of the time). Wi-Fi was very poor for 3 nights out of my 4 night stay, disconnecting every 2 minutes or so and not working. Disappointed by that. Not a party hostel, which is good depending on what you like. Great staff.

• England, Couple, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017

This is by far one of the best hostels I've stayed in during our 4 months on the road. The place has large communal areas, all of which are cleaned daily, and the kitchen facilities are excellent. The staff were amazing! So helpful in organising tours and have your best interests at heart rather than trying to sell you the most profitable one. It is also located a short walk into town, past Coles Supermarket on the way, so perfect if you want to save some money by cooking in.

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2017

Really good hostel if you want to stay somewhere a bit more chilled but still meet lots of new people. I was travelling alone and met lots of new friends here!