Travellers Palm Reviews

NO 10 Jalan Rembia, Off Tengkat Tong Shin Bukit Bintang, 50200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The woman (owner?) is VERY nice and professional. Her English is excellent. But, the man who was there most of the day can barely speak a word of English and was not helpful. Breakfast is good: essentially all you can eat toast with jam, as well as oats and milk, and coffee. Right outside the entrance is a decent, cheap Indian food court, open 24 hours. Hostel courtyard/lounge area is small but nice - you might want bug spray! Showers/bathrooms are very small, but the water is heated.

Very nice owner, good english a nice location and nice rooms

• 10th Mar 2015

The owner was very friendly and helpful. It is also very close to the Bukit Bintang station which is easily connected to the central station.

Suzy is an amazing host! Great location near train, food, shops, comfortable and clean rooms, quiet and safe despite being in a popular district. I definitely recommend this place.

Relaxed hostel, super pretty and great Location. Made to feel at home when I was there. Facilities could do with a bit of work, but the company and brekky and advice about the city more than makes up for it.

8 bed dorm for 8 nights Positives; Great location, I walked almost everywhere, has air-con, hot showers, balcony, smaller lockers, free breakfast, Susie is amazing and helpful - she gave me so many useful tips, her daughter is a lot of fun, great vibe and easy to make friends within the dorm. Negatives: No communal area except for courtyard outside. This means that I didn't meet anyone outside of my dorm even though the hostel was full some days! Dorm is quite cramped. Recommended

Owner is so friendly, beds are super comfy, nice atmosphere with garden to have breakfast, good breakfast. Really recommend this one!

Owner and daughter were absolutely lovely and helpful for arranging transport for us. Room was basic but pretty clean. Recommend bringing own sleeping bag as blankets not available and can get chilly at night.

I loved staying at the Travellers Palm, it was a really great time. The location is good, the facilities are all well maintained and clean and the place is very secure. Suzie, the owner of the hostel was extremely kind and very helpful. I found speaking with her to be the best part of my stay in KL. I have already recommended this place to other travellers!

My friend and I had a private twin room for week and used TPL as a base to travel other places near KL. It was incredibly secure and we didn't have any doubts leaving stuff in the room overnight while staying at other hostels. Perfect location for getting around in KL, going out, and eating good food (SK Corner, the local Indian restaurant, was amazing). Would definitely recommend it to anyone.

The experience was awesome. Simply amazed with the welcoming of the perfect host Suzy. On top of that you get the energy of princess Zsazsa. The little girl is magical! Second time was amazing again. I will come back to see Zsazsa grow up!

Suzy the owner is lovely, caring and helpful! The location is great, right next to Jalan Alor, the food street. Also the bar street is near. I would back here!

The owner, Suzy, is friendly and speaks good english. However, our private room was very humid, having no natural light or ventilation. Even the air conditioning could not keep us from feeling sick in the bedroom.

• 13th Dec 2014

Travellers palm is a really good place to stay. We reserved for three night and stay one week during our cyclotrip. Room are clean and cumfortable, staff are smiling and welcoming. Suzie and her daughter Zsazsa are really nice, Suzie for her advice and calm, and Zsazsa for her enregy. Really good place for have a break during long trip, and for family atmosphere.

Family run hostel with an amazing owner. Her daughter often runs around interacting with guests which gets tiring, but she's adorable.

The hostel is clean and in a great central location with easy access to the metro and plenty of excellent street food options in the area. Good social area outside for meeting people and Suzi and her adorable daughter zsazsa area end fantastic hosts. Will always come come back here wherever I'm in KL.

Clean and comfortable. Suzy is a treasure who will go out of her way to make your stay comfortable. A lovely guesthouse! I will definitely stay there again.

• 6th Nov 2014

This place was amazing! A little quiet due to the time of year, but being located in the middle of the Golden Triangle, it was a welcomed break! Suzy was amazing and upgraded us to a pretty much private room! Exceptional beds, clean bathrooms, great breakfast every morning and really fast wifi. Really close to everything (especially the gigantic H&M) we could walk to all of the main sites! Definitely stay here, will be back, no question, every time I'm in KL. Thanks again Suzy!!!

nice and friendly