Travellers hostel Praha Reviews

Dlouha 33, 11000, Prague, Czech Republic

Very average hostel. Shared toilets and showers... Staff weren't the friendliest or the most helpful. Great wifi, and good location!

Solo backpackers: Do not stay here! Zero atmosphere. Zero vibe. You check in at a hotel desk (they run a hotel as well), and there are no staff or volunteers to point you around the city. The only common area is a little kitchen. Personally, I got lucky because the people in my room were awesome and we quickly became friends and went out together. If you're with some friends, this might be an OK place to just find a cheap bed.

Great clean hostel, great location and walking distance to the main square. Kitchen was very small. No common room or anywhere to sit and meet new people.

There was an error with my booking so I was upgraded to a private room for free which was nice, but I can't comment on the atmosphere as I didn't get a chance to interact with other travellers. Good location and in walking distance of many sights. Away from the very touristy areas meaning that there are lots of cheap places to eat and drink. I recommend the Prague Beer Museum across the road and Chinese restaurant next to the hostel