Travellers hostel Praha Reviews

Dlouha 33, 11000, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff were great but the manager was extremely rude.

Quiet, comfortable, friendly staff

no communal space lacks on the atmosphere. but excellent location

WIFI is not working at all, even complained for many time, no action from staff

Nice place to spend a few days, excellent location, breakfast a bit poor though

We enjoyed our 6 days at travellers hostel praha! It's located very central in the old part of the city, so you can reach everything by foot easily. The breakfast is good and the staff was always helpful. 24h-reception is useful as well. Maybe it would be good to have some spices in the kitchen, otherwise cooking is a bit difficult :-) But all in all, nothing to complain about. I would stay there again!

• 23rd Jul 2014

The staff were great, and great location. The building itself was ok, but could've been better--there wasn't a non-smoking place to hang out, and there was no kitchen where you could prepare your own food. Also, it was hot & humid in Prague in the summer, and the building has no air conditioning. That would be fine, because you can open the windows, except that there are no screens on the windows, so if you open them at night, your room gets mobbed with little bugs flying towards the lights.

The staff are professional & friendly. Breakfast was good. We stayed in a four-bed room w/ private bath & kitchenette. It was very clean. However, the room was on the 5th floor, under the roof. It was sunny & hot during our stay, so the room was very hot. We could not stay there during the day. Each evening, it took a while for the room to cool off before we could sleep. (We opened the windows and turned on the fan that was provided.) I would certainly stay there again during the cooler seasons.

• 15th Jul 2014

Really good location, close to several restaurants, transit and the astronomical clock. The breakfast included was a bonus and the price was decent for a double room. The room was clean, spacious and included a shower, which was convenient. Staff were very knowledge about the city and helped with directions and provided city maps. Only complaint would be that the internet cut out every once in a while and did not work inside the individual rooms at times. Otherwise a great place to stay

• 8th Jul 2014

Great Location, wifi worked in the rooms, nice and clean.

This was the first hostel I ever stayed at and I wasn't uncomfortable there at all. It is close to a lot of sights, it's close to the train station and the breakfast is good.

Its an old and smelly building. For a 28 pax room they have only one male and a female bathroom. Inside it you gonna find one toilet, one shower and two sinks with NO DIVISION and the door CANT be locked, wich means that people should poop, shower and change staring each other.The room for 16 pax is tight and have only two outlets. After all this, staff wanted to move me and ask me to checkout, wait 4h then checkin again and tought this is an ok thing to do. DONT RECOMMEND. WORST HOSTEL EVER!

It was an old hostel but the staff was very nice and helpful.

The showers area where you dress and undress have a big window, which could have a curtain or give a little more privacy. It was hot in the whole hostel, but altough it was summer, it was a nice temperature outside, so opening the room window solves the problem. I would recommend and stay at the same hostel if I would go back to prague.

My friend and I needed a cheap place to stay for a 36 hour stopover in Prague. The Travellers Hostel was the perfect place. We chose a room that had two single beds and a private shower. The staff was nice, and very helpful. Breakfast was included which was a great added bonus. Overall, I would recommend this hostel for people looking for basic accommodations on a budget.

The only major drawback to this hostel was the fact that there is a loud club next door and sleeping can be difficult...but other than that this hostel was great. Very close to the Old City, Powder Tower and Wenceslas Square.

I really enjoyed staying at the Travellers Hostel Praha! It’s located in the Old Town very close to the Old Town Square, with lots of bars and restaurants close by. Even though there are lots of tourists, prices are okay, and you can get cheap and great(!) food everywhere! There’s a bike rental shop in Dlouha Street as well! Staff is friendly. Breakfast is for free, and it’s more than just toast and jam. I only wish the private rooms also had lockers. We were fine, though :-) Thank you!

• 30th May 2014