7.2
Very Good 391 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 391 Total Reviews
Travellers hostel Praha Located at Dlouha 33, 11000, Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 11000 Dlouha 33, 11000
72% 391
50.0912643 14.4254457
    Rooms available

14th May 2016
6.0

there are better hostels which provide free breakfast and are cheaper. We did not have wifi in our room and the staff didnt do much about it. the security and atmosphere are ok ok.

• Argentina, Couple, 18-24
14th May 2016
6.6

The hostel was in a very good location, but it wasnt what i expected for what i paid. You can have a better one for less money. The wifi in the share room it didnt work, so if you need it you have to go to the reception. Despite that you could do everything walking from there

• Philippines, All Female Group, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

The location is perfect. You can walk to the Old Town and beyond. All the best restaurants are nearby. Good value for money.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
28th Apr 2016
5.7

Got ripoff! When I exchanged Euro for CZK, I was told by the front desk staff that the exchange rate is 25 CZK to 1Euro. He also encouraged me to exchange more and if I turned out to not needing so much CZK, I could always change it back to Euro with the same rate. However, when I checked out, the front desk staff (Rauof) quoted me something like 28 CZK for 1 euro, which is clearly worse than the original rate the I was told. Terrible!

25th Mar 2016
5.7

The hostel was good, but the people of the reception were a little rude and the hostel didn't have a good atmosphere.

• Sweden, Couple, 18-24
21st Mar 2016
2.9

Worst hostel ever! Don't stay here!!!! Shared room with a 60+ crazy Russian hobo who talked in his sleep and smelled super bad. We woke up in the morning due to construction work. Also they closed down the kitchen without warning. Always had to wait to shower because they only had two bathrooms... My keys to the locker didn't work so had to share with my boyfriend. The receptionist couldn't help me. No atmosphere at all and probably the most uncosy hostel I've ever stayed at.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
18th Mar 2016
6.0

Sorry guys but this is just not a hostel to me. :/ I mean staff is friendly but theres absolutely no atmosphere in this facilty. I just feel like at least a common room to meet other travellers should be provided bc well thats one of the reasons ppl travel - to meet others. kitchen was super hidden and youre not in there for longer than needed. The location is okay but be prepared to fall asleep to the bass of the club that is underneath(?). Sorry that i cant give a better review :/

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
12th Feb 2016

Thanks! I'll definitely come again! :-)

• Turkey, Couple, 18-24
6th Feb 2016

The people at the reception are so kind and helpful. The location of the hostel and open buffet breakfast is also good. Whenever I saw someone who is working at the hıstel they always smiled at me! That was great! They also have a good wifi and clean bathrooms. I definetaly recommend this hostel.

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Jan 2016

Need better wifi connectivity and more sockets to allow everyone to charge there devices