Travellers hostel Praha Reviews

Dlouha 33, 11000, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff are professional & friendly. Breakfast was good. We stayed in a four-bed room w/ private bath & kitchenette. It was very clean. However, the room was on the 5th floor, under the roof. It was sunny & hot during our stay, so the room was very hot. We could not stay there during the day. Each evening, it took a while for the room to cool off before we could sleep. (We opened the windows and turned on the fan that was provided.) I would certainly stay there again during the cooler seasons.

• 15th Jul 2014

Really good location, close to several restaurants, transit and the astronomical clock. The breakfast included was a bonus and the price was decent for a double room. The room was clean, spacious and included a shower, which was convenient. Staff were very knowledge about the city and helped with directions and provided city maps. Only complaint would be that the internet cut out every once in a while and did not work inside the individual rooms at times. Otherwise a great place to stay

• 8th Jul 2014

This was the first hostel I ever stayed at and I wasn't uncomfortable there at all. It is close to a lot of sights, it's close to the train station and the breakfast is good.

Its an old and smelly building. For a 28 pax room they have only one male and a female bathroom. Inside it you gonna find one toilet, one shower and two sinks with NO DIVISION and the door CANT be locked, wich means that people should poop, shower and change staring each other.The room for 16 pax is tight and have only two outlets. After all this, staff wanted to move me and ask me to checkout, wait 4h then checkin again and tought this is an ok thing to do. DONT RECOMMEND. WORST HOSTEL EVER!

It was an old hostel but the staff was very nice and helpful.

My friend and I needed a cheap place to stay for a 36 hour stopover in Prague. The Travellers Hostel was the perfect place. We chose a room that had two single beds and a private shower. The staff was nice, and very helpful. Breakfast was included which was a great added bonus. Overall, I would recommend this hostel for people looking for basic accommodations on a budget.

The only major drawback to this hostel was the fact that there is a loud club next door and sleeping can be difficult...but other than that this hostel was great. Very close to the Old City, Powder Tower and Wenceslas Square.

I really enjoyed staying at the Travellers Hostel Praha! It’s located in the Old Town very close to the Old Town Square, with lots of bars and restaurants close by. Even though there are lots of tourists, prices are okay, and you can get cheap and great(!) food everywhere! There’s a bike rental shop in Dlouha Street as well! Staff is friendly. Breakfast is for free, and it’s more than just toast and jam. I only wish the private rooms also had lockers. We were fine, though :-) Thank you!

• 30th May 2014

Great location. Free breakfast is a plus. Felt secure and comfortable in out little room. One of the desk staff was awesome but a number of the others were less helpful and had less than great english. Facilities are a little outdated.

Think you for a pleasant stay in Prague!

• 15th May 2014
  • Denmark

irritated staff, shabby room furniture, noisy but it's a city centre, very nice breakfast, excellent security,

• 3rd May 2014
  • Slovakia

Party location with a brilliant breakfast.

Very good hostel and good breakfast. Maybe a bit more expensive than the average in Prague but we had a good stay