Travellers hostel Praha Reviews

Dlouha 33, 11000, Prague, Czech Republic

Me and two of my friends stayed at this Hostel for 5 nights in late August this year. The hostel is in an incredibly central location, with less than a 5 minute walk from Old Town Square, and within walking distance of clubs/bars/restaurants etc. The hostel was extremely clean and we were able to share a triple room to ourselves which was perfect. This is a great hostel for people who are just looking for a place to rest their head at night while enjoying Prague.

• 23rd Aug 2015

I guess all is well that ends well. This was the worst hostel experience for me of the 5 places I had stayed. I booked a 2 person private room. They gave us keys to a men's dorm and we are both women. Then they changed it to a 4 bed dorm with no electricity. Then after we spent part of our night recharging phones in the hallway they put us in a private room on the floor that had all the renovation s going on. Window facing the party street. Great location all else fails.

Several people from my room got there things stolen, the lockers arent safe at all. Two of the staff members were extremely rude. One was very nice and helpful and if it wasnt for him i would of left an even worse review.

no atmosphere, rooms next to common area ( to loud , impossible to sleep )

It took 20min for the guy to find my reservation (with yelling and table banging included), then he tells me that he doesn't have a free bed (I booked a bed in a 10 bed door). There were 5 other guys there for 3 hours waiting for their beds... Then I had to check for myself if one of the beds was free in the room. It was, but I had to wait until 1am to get clean sheets and prepare my own bed, and ended up "sleeping" in a 14 bed dorm instead. The kitchen was super smelly, shower has no privacy.

Amazing location, professional staff. I would definitely have stayed at this hostel for an extended stay if the trip would have allowed.

This is not a hostel, it is a hotel under many names. If you want a great location and a clean room then it is ok. No common area, free breakfast, or bar and the staff are rude. I wouldn't stay again as there are many other options in old town Prague. The check in and out process is a nightmare and because of this I would recommend.

Very average hostel. Shared toilets and showers... Staff weren't the friendliest or the most helpful. Great wifi, and good location!

Solo backpackers: Do not stay here! Zero atmosphere. Zero vibe. You check in at a hotel desk (they run a hotel as well), and there are no staff or volunteers to point you around the city. The only common area is a little kitchen. Personally, I got lucky because the people in my room were awesome and we quickly became friends and went out together. If you're with some friends, this might be an OK place to just find a cheap bed.

Overall a pretty decent hostel, not the best atmosphere but I'd stay here again. Also it says free breakfast but it's not.

Great clean hostel, great location and walking distance to the main square. Kitchen was very small. No common room or anywhere to sit and meet new people.

There was an error with my booking so I was upgraded to a private room for free which was nice, but I can't comment on the atmosphere as I didn't get a chance to interact with other travellers. Good location and in walking distance of many sights. Away from the very touristy areas meaning that there are lots of cheap places to eat and drink. I recommend the Prague Beer Museum across the road and Chinese restaurant next to the hostel