6.5
Good 422 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 422 Total Reviews
Travellers hostel Praha Located at Dlouha 33, 11000, Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 11000 Dlouha 33, 11000
65% 422
50.0912643 14.4254457
    Rooms available

23rd Dec 2016
6.6

I stayed in a very bare bones private room. The bathrooms were not very nice and the showers felt like I was in a locker room, rather than a hostel. But really just insane and archaic at this point was that there was absolutely no wifi connection in our room, and while there were a million other wifi networks, they only gave us the password for the same bad one after asking twice. The lobby was the only place you could use it. Not worth staying, I would recommend looking elsewhere first.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
29th Oct 2016
5.4

I spended 2 nights there. The first night they send me to the an other Hostel (the hostel was booked out and also my room use by an other). The second night I slept there and it was not really good. Dirty and old. Only the breakfastand the location was really good.

13th Aug 2016

The location is pretty good. Located in the old town. All the places are easily walkable. The hostel is an extension of a hotel so it might not be the best place if you are looking for a hostel like atmosphere. The rooms were clean and organised, and so were the toilets and the bathrooms.

13th Aug 2016
2.6

I've never been in a so dirty hostel. Staff can solve the problems of the hostel. I arrived after a party at the hostel and there was another person sleeping in my bed and the staff just said "sorry, we are full, try to find another bed in the same room". I could write a book about the other issues of that hostel. Please, if your love yourself find another place to stay.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
10th Aug 2016
3.7

Excluding location, the place is terrible. I was placed in a dorm different to my locker and as a result of my keys I couldn't access my bed on the first night and ended up sleeping in somebody else's bed and naturally being told off about it. The following morning when I complained they were reluctant to give me another keys for that dorm while my friends broken locker complaint was rudely met with "you've 3 friends with lockers" by the hostel manager. I stayed in 8 hostels, this was th

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
9th Aug 2016
4.9

Booked in a 16 man dorm, arrived late at night. Found someone in one of our beds, receptionist was no help just told us to go into another bed. Friend then got kicked out of that bed at 3am when the person who's it was came back, so two of us has to share a bed for the night. Went down in the morning, and they did nothing. Good location, rubbing staff, bad atmosphere