7.8
Very Good 138 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 138 Total Reviews
Travelodge Limerick Castletroy Located at Dublin Road, Castletroy, Limerick, Limerick.
Ireland
Limerick Limerick V94 Y83C Dublin Road, Castletroy, Limerick
78% 138
52.6639035 -8.5857295
    Rooms available

12th Nov 2016
5.4

I booked the place, however I had a problem in my job and I couldn't show up. I tried to move my book to other day, unfortunately the staff don't gave me any option to book again, even after I had payed the full price to stay in the place without be there, it's shame because I could to offer this place to other friends visiting Limerick, but now I have to advertise everyone about this place. NOT RECOMMENDED !!!

28th Oct 2016
8.0

We stayed here for just one night when we visited Limerick for their Octoberfest. The accommodation was a little far from the downtown area, but it worked well for us. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Sep 2016

Clean, comfortable, close to the university, probably slightly overpriced. Lots of parking available. Don't know how close it is to the city or public transport.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
28th Aug 2016
4.6

The staff were unorganised and made a mistake with my room and put my things in lost and found without contacting me at college. they proceeded to scatter my items around the building and took a lengthy time to get it back. Except deodorant and hair gel which "disappeared" The wifi was absolutely useless. Couldn't load anything ended up having to use my 4g data instead.

7th Jul 2016
6.6

Good, not great. In the middle of nowhere. Just a place to grab a room, expect nothing more.