Travelodge Limerick Castletroy

Very Good 140 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
8th Apr 2017
7.7

Lovely staff and location was great as far as closeness to the University. That said, our room was on the 4th floor and REALLY hot!!!!! Also thought we booked a room for 4 people and it was a double and single bed so we had to get another room making it super expensive with NO breakfast. (You have to purchase a breakfast.) I would rent an Airbnb for the price of this place as it is far better for a bigger group.

12th Nov 2016
5.4

I booked the place, however I had a problem in my job and I couldn't show up. I tried to move my book to other day, unfortunately the staff don't gave me any option to book again, even after I had payed the full price to stay in the place without be there, it's shame because I could to offer this place to other friends visiting Limerick, but now I have to advertise everyone about this place. NOT RECOMMENDED !!!

28th Oct 2016
8.0

We stayed here for just one night when we visited Limerick for their Octoberfest. The accommodation was a little far from the downtown area, but it worked well for us. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable.