Travelodge Limerick Castletroy Reviews

Dublin Road, Castletroy, Limerick, Limerick, Ireland

Great offer for the price. Really clean and enough place in the rooms. A little bit hot, altough the heating was off.

UNE CUISINE AURAIT ETE LA BIEN VENUE POUR POUVOIR CUISINER CE QUE NOUS AVIONS ACHETE.

• 31st May 2014

Well, nothing much to say about this hotel. It was rather unhappy to have to pay to access internet, and the wi-fi system was not so easy to use. The computer at disposal (with a paiment) was better. Like in most hotels, it's a shame that a room for one person is so much more expensive than half of the price for two...

Basic travelodge. 5 euros just to use the wifi?! I know it's a chain n therefore a bit money-grubbing, but that's way too tight. Only stayed here as it was close to my friend's place. Wouldn't recommend it, but it did the job I suppose. The staff were very friendly at least, though I did feel like they were trying to sell me the overpriced extras n plug the substandard cafe that's in the same building.

Unfortunately our 'non-smoking' room definitely smelled like smoke. Apart from that good staff helped with every question and the restaurant next door is excellent!