Travelodge Limerick Castletroy Reviews

Dublin Road, Castletroy, Limerick, Limerick, Ireland

Basic travelodge. 5 euros just to use the wifi?! I know it's a chain n therefore a bit money-grubbing, but that's way too tight. Only stayed here as it was close to my friend's place. Wouldn't recommend it, but it did the job I suppose. The staff were very friendly at least, though I did feel like they were trying to sell me the overpriced extras n plug the substandard cafe that's in the same building.

Unfortunately our 'non-smoking' room definitely smelled like smoke. Apart from that good staff helped with every question and the restaurant next door is excellent!

Clean. coffee and tea in the room