Travelodge Limerick Reviews

Coonagh Roundabout, Ennis Road, N18, Limerick, Ireland

This hotel was very nice for the price, and that staff were amazing!! We were having a problem and they did everything they could to help is solve the issue. In fact, I would say the staff is more accommodating than most places I have ever stayed.

• 14th May 2015

Everything was excellent. Except we had some trouble to find the location as there were two branches of Travelodge.

• 24th Apr 2015

Confortable and clean room and bathroom.

We loved our stay in this hostel. Two of the recepcionist were excelent professionals, and did everything they could to improve our visit. We had a private double room, whitch was amazing, very prety, and surprisingly not small. I sincerely reccomend this hostel!

The room was very clean and the beds are very comfortable. I was there only one night so I can not comment too much about other parts of the Hostel. We only have the problem that we could not open the window.

• 27th Feb 2015