Travelodge NAU Conference Center/Downtown Reviews

990 W. Route 66, Flagstaff, USA

Basic motel set up but very good value for money and a large room. It's a good 20 minute walk to historic downtown but if you have a car it would be a breeze. I would recommend this place if you're just using Flagstaff as a base. It isn't your normal hostel set up though so if you are looking to make friends this isn't for you

We had a very big room (suite) for 50$ a night, which is definitely the best deal in the city. The hotel is quiet, not much atmospher but as most people around, we were here for outdoor stuff so we did not mind about not partying.

Safe was closed on arrival, breakfast are too small

We got a room for 4 people for just 36$ and it included one of the best breakfast I had in a motel! The staff was very friendly, the room was clean, only negative point was we had no hot water arriving late in the evening, but we didn't complain and it was hot in the morning. So best value stay ever!

When I booked the ticket I thought that the taxes were included; however when I got to the hotel I found that there were more fees included. In addition, we were told there would be four beds in the room and when we got there we only had two beds.

• 4th Nov 2013