Travelodge NAU Conference Center/Downtown Reviews

990 W. Route 66, Flagstaff, USA

Basing on previous opinions I was hoping for one of the best stays during my trip to US. And could not wait for pankakes.. Indeed these were the only thing to consider. The recedptionist of NAU Travelodge was unpleasant all the time, he also cheated me with the invoice. Location is very good, but I would not consider staying in this spot again because of the staff and extra money for nighyt they want from you when you are already on site. Anyway room was very nice and breakfast yummy.

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Poland

Basic motel set up but very good value for money and a large room. It's a good 20 minute walk to historic downtown but if you have a car it would be a breeze. I would recommend this place if you're just using Flagstaff as a base. It isn't your normal hostel set up though so if you are looking to make friends this isn't for you