Travelodge NAU Conference Center/Downtown Reviews

990 W. Route 66, Flagstaff, USA

Basing on previous opinions I was hoping for one of the best stays during my trip to US. And could not wait for pankakes.. Indeed these were the only thing to consider. The recedptionist of NAU Travelodge was unpleasant all the time, he also cheated me with the invoice. Location is very good, but I would not consider staying in this spot again because of the staff and extra money for nighyt they want from you when you are already on site. Anyway room was very nice and breakfast yummy.

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Poland

Basic motel set up but very good value for money and a large room. It's a good 20 minute walk to historic downtown but if you have a car it would be a breeze. I would recommend this place if you're just using Flagstaff as a base. It isn't your normal hostel set up though so if you are looking to make friends this isn't for you

We had a very big room (suite) for 50$ a night, which is definitely the best deal in the city. The hotel is quiet, not much atmospher but as most people around, we were here for outdoor stuff so we did not mind about not partying.

Safe was closed on arrival, breakfast are too small

We got a room for 4 people for just 36$ and it included one of the best breakfast I had in a motel! The staff was very friendly, the room was clean, only negative point was we had no hot water arriving late in the evening, but we didn't complain and it was hot in the morning. So best value stay ever!

When I booked the ticket I thought that the taxes were included; however when I got to the hotel I found that there were more fees included. In addition, we were told there would be four beds in the room and when we got there we only had two beds.

• 4th Nov 2013

For that price this place is great. Rooms are clean and nice. Nothing luxurious but very well good enough! Just across the street there is the galaxy diner with good food and nice staff!

it´s a very good hotel, big and confortable beds

• 4th Aug 2013
  • Spain

not friendly desk staff, no possibility to get a breakfast, even a cup of coffee, before 6am while the guy was reading his newspaper in the room.

More than I expected from a motel. The room was large and well equipped, the bed was the best we had in any hotel in our 2 month trip and the bathroom facilities were faultless. Tours to the Grand and Antelope Canyons will pick up from the hotel next door so the location is ideal for tours, the surrounding area also has its highlights such as the Riordan Mansion and Oregano's Pizza Bistro.

The hotel is located in a very convenient place and the rooms are also ok for the price you pay. The breakfast is also just ok. However, my only complaint is about the staff. The man is really not polite at all. Besides, he makes no effort to treat his customers in a pleasant and enjoyable way. I am very picky with service and I do believe being well treated is the least one can do. I would not go back to that hotel and I would not recommend it if you like respect and politeness.

• 24th Mar 2013

Our room was recently updated, and the bed was very comfortable. But it's a cheap motel, so don't expect amenities. Very basic breakfast. Still, for the money, excellent value.

Decent room, they do add tax on top of the price so keep that in mind. Has continental breakfast ( oat,eal, muffins, cereal)

Everything was fine, except for the boiling water in the shower. Also the floor was wet in frotn of the mini fridge. The room was big. Breakfast was good.

Its a travelodge, what do you expect? Its "fine", nothing special, but no complaints. Actually, for the free breakfast, and free wi-fi, I suppose they're a bit above average.

We are travelling through the world and it was really the worst hotel ever. for all the staff is really annoyed their customers..how does that work out...i dont know. evevn when you book it for that price, they want to have a higher ammount, although your contract with them says another thing. Dont stay there..it is better.

• 29th Sep 2011

Great hotel walking distance from the bus station. The room was nice and fresh looking.

Rooms were very nice and tidy for the price, breakfast was great with coffee, juice, hot/cold cereal, toast and muffins. The internet also worked great! I rate this place an A

Nice motel with the route 66 spirit. The only bad thing was that we book a 4 bed room and we got a 2 double bed room (apparently the only kind of rooms the motel/hotel has)

Great motel for the price we paid.