Tree House Hostel Reviews

Calle San Antonio 25 - 99, Cartagena, Colombia

I see a lot of people have reviewed this one well. I don't get it. This is a fun place to hang out but as far as sleeping, the walls are paper thin and border the common area so you hear everything. Also our private room shared a wall with the common room toilet. Everytime someone used the bathroom, the light would light up my ceiling due the walls not going all the way to the ceiling, and I could hear them doing their business and leave. I like to drink and play but sleep comes first

The people working at the tree house are very friendly and willing to help! The location is perfect. Close to the centre. The beds are comfortable and the place looks cosy! Good value for money.

We stayed in the 10-12 bed dorm at the front of the hostel. It was HOT but the staff were super accommodating with many fans in the room. There were two full door way sized Windows that didn't have screens/bars on them and seemed to have been easily opened from the outside, there was no closed door/. Key entry to the dorm or hostel either hence my low security rating. The staff were really great though & the common area was awesome! Good for a cheap option in town!

It is a good place , nice, comfortable , quiet and with an excellent service.

• 16th Dec 2015
  • Colombia

The location of the hostel is the best, it is in Getsemany very close to la plaza la Trinidad and in the same street of the police station of the neiborhood, the hostel its manage for his own a very kind person, has a big tree in the center of the yard has a little but a nice breakfast great experience in Cartagena