Treestyle Hostel Reviews

32 Wesselenyi street, 1st floor, Budapest, Hungary

It would be nice if there was free walking day everyday not only for some definite days, the rest was awesome :)

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Tajikistan

Good staff, warm-hearted. Give us a lot of help.

The location is excellent, in the city center, it's clean and really cheap! they give you advices about where can you go every day of the week and also a map of the city!

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Spain

This is the coolest hostel I've ever been to! High-tech, super modern, and edgy! The staff is very friendly and will see to your each and every need, all you do is ask. They are super nice and down to Earth people you can throughly have a conversation with in your down time at the hostel. The location in the 7th district which makes it a prime hostel to stay at. Any and everything you need is within in walking distance. Anytime I'm in Budapest I'd stay at this place, even if just for a night. :)

The staff is very helpful and they are just simply really nice people always there when you need them. :) The rooms are compfy and clean, the common areas are also cozy and kept tidy regularly. It's definately great value for the price. It's just the right distance from the city centre, not too far(8-9 min walk to the main underground hub), but far enough so that you can sleep well. Overall, I can only recommend this place when visiting Budapest, great location, great staff, great place. :)

• 18th Mar 2014

It was awfull.rooms were so unclean.they are giving towels with money.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Turkey

Perfect place in a perfect location! Staff are very friendly- the girl at the reception was so helpful in everything i needed! My room was clean and quiet which was great after a long walking tour. I absolutely recommend this hostel! :)

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Slovenia

Great location and the staff are great. There is also an excellent restaurant very close.

Great hostel whether you're alone or in a group, friendly and helpful staff, the location literally could not be better. It's connected to all the best bar and club streets in Pest. I've stayed here for almost two weeks now. The owner is very friendly and aways eager to help his guests out, I definitely recommend this hostel.

We had a perfect stay, in a perfect location! :) thx

Spotted a couple of bed bugs on the beds in the morning. Room didn't look very clean to me.

I Really like this hostel.

• 20th Dec 2013

Really great spot. Great layout and great finishings, really great place to stay. Very friendly staff as well

Perfectly fine, normal hostel. Budapest is a great place to be, have to try the thermal baths. Has a kitchen which is always a plus. Helpful staff and not to far from a the metro station.

My friend and I stayed there for three nights, and unfortunately there were bed bugs. My friend got bitten every night, even after informing the staff and having them clean the room and beds. They gave us all of our money back though and other than the bed bugs it was a great hostel. Quiet, comfortable and relaxing.

I feel genuinely bad...but I feel obligated to warn hostel-goers that this place has a bedbugs problem. Got bit all three nights of my stay and even after they cleaned the room! Left a day early. The staff were really sweet and returned my money, but the hostel really needs to get a professional cleaning done. Painful experience. Which is a shame, because in every other eay, it was the perfect hostel.

A good Hostel, very central, in the rooms is all what you need. We will come back. Cheers Stephanie

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Hope to see you soon!

Helpful staff. The bed sheets we got looked old (maybe it's time to change a new batch) and bed bugs were found on my dorm bed on our first night (manager promised to do a thorough thermal cleaning). Economic restaurant just around the corner.

We appreciate your time and valuable feedback. Hope that this experience wasn't too bad and we hope to see you soon!

It was a great stay for a great price!

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • Serbia

Thanks! :) Cheers

Please get a REAL SIGN for the hostel..its way too hard to find! Also add a light at the mirror in the hallways.

Hi, thanks for your comment. We have already talked to an artist who will make us new signs to make it easier to find us, sadly it takes some time! Hope you will see it too soon!