Treestyle Hostel Reviews

32 Wesselenyi street, 1st floor, Budapest, Hungary

The staff was super nice and the location is great- short walk to the city center. However, it wasnt very clean, especially the bathrooms, which flooded every time someone took a shower. Another negative point is that they sell sell themselves as an eco-friendly hostel, but allow guests to use it as a party hostel.

Great hostel with wonderful staff who were friendly and very helpful. I will definitely be staying here again!

Great staff and location. Could not believe the value we got for our money

• 19th Jan 2016

Had a great time here! The rooms were too hot, but other than that it was pretty cool.

• 13th Jan 2016
  • Mexico

This hostel is awesome!!! The staffs are really friendly, patient and prestative!!

Good hostel, lovely people :) WiFi could be improved but it was okay

Excellent location, decent facilities, and Joji (not sure if that's how you spell her nane), is a very nice girl! Thank you so much for helping make my stay in Budapest better!!!

I thought it was a nice place to sleep while I stayed there, but it lacked the hostel atmosphere I've seen at other hostels. The common room felt more like a waiting room. The staff were very friendly and helpful though.

• 28th Dec 2015

Not my first time in Budapest and not the last! Good location, clean rooms, awesome staff.

• 11th Dec 2015

There was a horrible smell coming from the toilet, I accidentally left the door for the toilet open one day while I was out and when I came back the smell had taken over the whole room and I was gagging. I know it wasn't me and it couldn't have been anyone else in the room because it the room was completely empty except for me, even on Saturday night which is really weird.

Hey, I enjoyed it really much, great place, fun stay!

• 10th Dec 2015

Would recommend and would stay again. Good kitchen, nice staff, good wifi, good beds. No complaints really.

Great hostel, nice location, helpful staff. Would definitely recommend!

Great hostel with very helpful and nice staff, fantastic location in the heart of Budapest! Would definitely stay again!

Treestyle Hostel is a quiet and nice place to stay for a few nights. Located near to the center of the city and to all kind of public transport. Friendly and helpfull staff.

• 19th Oct 2015
  • Poland

I had a great time! Nice people. great location!

This is a great hostel that I would recommend to anyone staying in Budapest. The kitchen was top notch, with 2 separate cook tops, fridges and sinks. Staff were very helpful and friendly, and the building security was great. Within walking distance of most sights, and the walking tour/pub crawl. Not many people were staying when when we were so the atmosphere was quiet (which was a pleasant change)

It was really comfortable, and great value for my money. Frendlly people on the reception and I really like the key system they have. Would definitety go back!.

Good place! The room was cleaned every day and it has a big kitchen so you can cook for yourself. I will come back here next time!

• 20th Sep 2015

Clean and nice hostel! You get discount for food at the bar downstairs, just ask the receptionist!

• 15th Sep 2015