Treestyle Hostel Reviews

32 Wesselenyi street, 1st floor, Budapest, Hungary

Very loud. You can hear whats going on in other rooms, the kitchen, the street and the bar downstairs, i changed hostal because of the noice. Showers are very very small and they are right next to the hallway so everything outside the bathroom gets wet. Location is good and security too. Kitchen is alright.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Chile

Great value for money. Excellent location in town center in neighbourhood full of restaurants and cafes.

I really enjoyed my stay at Treestyle! The staff was more than helpful, the location very convenient and the other guests were young and fun and I still managed to catch a couple of good night sleeps here. I recommend!

• 18th Aug 2014

It is quite a nice place to stay if you want to visit this fabulous city! It is in the Jewish district, not far from the main attractions. The staff is ok! Available and helpful! The common rooms are clean and well-maintained. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need. Supermarkets to buy stuff are just behind the corner. The metro is really close to the place. I met lots of nice people there! I definitely recommend this hostel!

• 8th Aug 2014

The staff were excellent. Very helpful. They were able to book all the outings that we wanted. We had a problem because our rooms were so noisy, directly over a bar. The staff gave us ear plugs. We felt that it was a very safe environment for the young girls that we had in our group. We had a really lovely stay and were delighted that the kitchen was always clean. Katy Hatton Girlguiding Cheshire border

• 29th Jul 2014

Great hostel with good kitchen areas for cooking. Felt very secure & close to all the ruin pubs :)

The stay in treestyle was Nice, the staff was very helpful And close to the center. Too bad that there was only one shower for a 8 people dorm And no common toilets/showers. Good value for money.

It was a very nice stay at your hostel, thank you for all the information provided in the beginning! I would come again!!

I had just a good stay here! At first I wasn't too sure how to feel about it, but once I got there I was surprised by how good the location was and how extremely helpful the staff was. I was traveling so it definitely made my trip easier staying here. For the price you pay, I think it's totally worth it. They have lockers, a kitchen, common areas, and good free wifi. I definitely be staying here when I return!

This place was great. Close to all the bars and easy to get to all the sights. Clean. Comfy beds. Great kitchens. Staff is really helpful.

I don't know why all the reviews are so good. Dorms are tiny. Facilities are dirty. Woke up with massive bedbug bites all over myself. Notified the staff and asked to be moved but the hostel was full so i asked for the bed to be cleaned and remaid. Nothing was done and woke up worse the next day with more bites and the pervious bites had turned into big blisters. Different girl at the reception told me this is a regular problem for them. I ended up moving hostel. DO NOT RECOMMEND STAYING HERE

This is one of the busiest party streets in Budapest. The hostel itself is right above a pub/grill bar. Unless you are tried dead after day of sightseeing you man have trouble because of the noise. Not enough showers per floor and the ones available were really small. Location is good otherwise, prices are fine and the staff really helpful.

the hostel is nice and clean. staff is very friendly and speaks English really well. the only thing which spoiled impression is - instead of mattresses in beds they have foam-rubber, it doesn't let the air in and you wake up sweaty and smelly, it also unbearably hot. but all in all it's nice.

This place was dirty, loud, and rude. The rooms were small cramped and so hot with no ac or even a fan. The kitchen and common room were always a mess because no guest cleaned up after them selfs. If u wanted to cook you had to clean others dirty dishes. The staff was extremely rude. One came into room at 2am to see if was bunks for check to check people into. The staff member was the one turning on the lights and being loud and rude when people were trying to sleep. Would never recommend stayin

Great location by the ruin bars very close to city center and main bus routes. Staff was really helpful and there was a lot of space to hang out and meet new people. Only con was that there weren't a lot of bathrooms or showers, but other than that it was great!

We've been here for a week and really enjoyed our stay! This place is awesome, the staff is extremely helpful (especially Peter!) and I recommend it to everyone that is planning on going to Budapest and wants to stay in a hostel in the lively ruin pub district :)

• 4th Jul 2014

The directions on how to get to the hostel were amazing and so very helpful. The staff members - extremely helpful. The room had no fan & was very hot, so had to sleep with the window open, the bars below were noisy and loud, it was hard to sleep. Rubbish bin wasn't emptied that often and i wound up with bed bug bites, but they have had exterminators in. For price would recommend, just bring ear plugs!

The hostel has a great location and the staff are really nice. It can get a little bit loud outside due to the location, but it is expected because it is surrouding by bars. The only downside is that there is limited amount of toilets/showers and the existing ones are really small. So if you end up staying there when there is a lot of people, you may have to wait! Otherwise, if you are just looking for a place to sleep, may be a good choice!

I was incredibly impressed with the hostel. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and gave us everything we needed. The location was perfectly situated by all the bars and was just the perfect accompaniment to a wonderful holiday.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Excellent and helpful staff...Really enjoyed my stay there. It feels like home. Cannot ask for more with this exceptionally low price.

« first « Prev 1 2 3