Treestyle Hostel Reviews

32 Wesselenyi street, 1st floor, Budapest, Hungary

Everything was great. Great rooms, pleasant and helpful staff. What we got compared to how much we paid is unbelievable, it was almost for free. Hostel is in city center, everything is close, a lot of pubs nearby. Maybe the shower was a bit small, but I liked it anyway. Would recommend to anyone.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Serbia

Great staff, best value for money, located in the Pest side of the city where you can find everything! The level of the security in the hostel is high because they use a special system with electronic key. The only bad thing are the shower rooms, they are very littl but in the same time clean.

Really great location, easy walks to all the major tourist attractions and night life. I got really badly bitten on our first night but the receptionist let me change beds and, as a result, they cleaned all the mattresses in our room which was really helpful. It's kind of more like staying in a large apartment so not that easy to meet people if you get unlucky with your room but we still had a lot of fun and the kitchen was the best hostel kitchen we'd seen!

Good place to stay, there is nothing impressive but I liked it a lot.

Really great location, security pretty good. The lady on reception was really nice and helpful although the male receptionist came accross as a bit patronising and surly. Lacked atmosphere a bit but that may have been due to the time of year. Could have done with more showers and toilets. Overall great value for money hostel in a fantastic location!

Very nice hostel and very cheap as well. Staff was very helpful and the rooms were pretty good as well. I guess the only critic I have are the showers, because they were in the middle of the corridor and you didn't have enough space to get dry an put on some clothes after the shower. But the reedy was really good, I really recommend it.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Chile

Thank you very much, really enjoyed staying there. The ınterıor ıs actually very pretty, you ve done good job wıth ıt. And ıts clean!!!!!

Lots of room in the dorms which is nice! Good communal kitchen. Small shower room though! Really helpful staff! Good location- could pretty much walk everywhere and close to ruin bars! Could be noisy if you're not planning to go out! Great stay :)

Very loud. You can hear whats going on in other rooms, the kitchen, the street and the bar downstairs, i changed hostal because of the noice. Showers are very very small and they are right next to the hallway so everything outside the bathroom gets wet. Location is good and security too. Kitchen is alright.

Great value for money. Excellent location in town center in neighbourhood full of restaurants and cafes.

I really enjoyed my stay at Treestyle! The staff was more than helpful, the location very convenient and the other guests were young and fun and I still managed to catch a couple of good night sleeps here. I recommend!

• 18th Aug 2014

It is quite a nice place to stay if you want to visit this fabulous city! It is in the Jewish district, not far from the main attractions. The staff is ok! Available and helpful! The common rooms are clean and well-maintained. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need. Supermarkets to buy stuff are just behind the corner. The metro is really close to the place. I met lots of nice people there! I definitely recommend this hostel!

• 8th Aug 2014

Everything good but lacks a bit of atmosphere because it is HUGE! But overall nice place to stay :-)

The staff were excellent. Very helpful. They were able to book all the outings that we wanted. We had a problem because our rooms were so noisy, directly over a bar. The staff gave us ear plugs. We felt that it was a very safe environment for the young girls that we had in our group. We had a really lovely stay and were delighted that the kitchen was always clean. Katy Hatton Girlguiding Cheshire border

• 29th Jul 2014

Great hostel with good kitchen areas for cooking. Felt very secure & close to all the ruin pubs :)

The stay in treestyle was Nice, the staff was very helpful And close to the center. Too bad that there was only one shower for a 8 people dorm And no common toilets/showers. Good value for money.

It was a very nice stay at your hostel, thank you for all the information provided in the beginning! I would come again!!

I had just a good stay here! At first I wasn't too sure how to feel about it, but once I got there I was surprised by how good the location was and how extremely helpful the staff was. I was traveling so it definitely made my trip easier staying here. For the price you pay, I think it's totally worth it. They have lockers, a kitchen, common areas, and good free wifi. I definitely be staying here when I return!

This place was great. Close to all the bars and easy to get to all the sights. Clean. Comfy beds. Great kitchens. Staff is really helpful.

I don't know why all the reviews are so good. Dorms are tiny. Facilities are dirty. Woke up with massive bedbug bites all over myself. Notified the staff and asked to be moved but the hostel was full so i asked for the bed to be cleaned and remaid. Nothing was done and woke up worse the next day with more bites and the pervious bites had turned into big blisters. Different girl at the reception told me this is a regular problem for them. I ended up moving hostel. DO NOT RECOMMEND STAYING HERE

« first « Prev 1 2 3