Treestyle Hostel Reviews

32 Wesselenyi street, 1st floor, Budapest, Hungary

I really had a great time in Treestyle and in Budapest. The staff was very helpfull and gave me clever advises about sightseeing. I've found some great restaurants and bars nearby, I recommend!

• 19th Jan 2015

Thanks to Staff really Nice and beauty full .

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Pakistan

One week in this youth hostel and it was really great! Thank you forr all :)

• 14th Jan 2015

I had an amazing holiday in Budapest, thank you Treestyle Hostel for all the advices! :) I would absolutely recommend this place, it is very close to everything, the staff are very helpful and kind, and the hostel is very clean! I met with many nice people during my stay, we cooked together one night in the hostel's kitchen, which was so much fun! thanks guys!!

• 5th Jan 2015

First things first: It was stinking. Like armpit. But it was only in our room, and maybe it was not in the others. However, bed sheets were not clean at all and the matresses looked like they were the same since 1978. Despite that (and the fact that the showers were tiny and clogged), the hostel was fine for its price. It has a really great kitchen, great security, lovely staff and lots of maps, flyers, discount deals and suggestions of activities to do. If you are OK with uncleanliness...

very good hostel! I would recommend.

The staffs are very helpful and nice!

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

Location is what Treestyle really has going for it, less than five minutes' walk to some of the most popular ruin bars and really close to a lot of the major sights. Rooms were in good shape, kitchen well-equipped. Would definitely be willing to stay here again.

Good value for money. Staff really nice :)

Amazing hostel, friendly staff and nice atmosphere.

• 25th Dec 2014

Location is pretty good. Near to a metro station and just one stop away from international railway station. Awesome staff!!

This hostel is great! Awesome value for the price. I booked a bed in an 8 bed girls dorm and no one else was there so I had the room to myself. Reasonably clean too. My stay was very nice :)

The coming room area is upstairs so it makes it complicated to intrect with others. But is in a grate spot!

Very helpfull and nice staff, thank you! If you get there with metro, get off at Blaha Lujza ter on the red line. Take exit marked H, it's the first one on the left. Turn right at the first street corner, walk two blocks, turn left and there it is on the right hand side!

The staff is very friendly and will give you really good advice on what to see and where to party. The hostel is in the middle of the city, so everything is easy to reach in minutes with public transport. Laid back environment, regularly cleaned rooms and common areas and a friendly, helpful staff, what more can you ask for? :) Will definately return here if I'm in Budapest again!

• 23rd Nov 2014

Perfect location, very clean and great staff. Ideal hostel for a good night sleep and for couples.

Unfortunately the cleaner was apparently sick during our stay and the heating was broken and on top of that I got bed bugs. Norbert dealt with the situation very well though, he was fantastic, unfortunately other staff were not good. It is also a large hostel and very few (at times only us and maybe 1 other guest) were there so no atmosphere. The value for money would be good had there been a cleaner and no bed bugs. Again we cannot thank Norbert enough for his helpfulness!

Everything else was more or less perfect except the uncomfortable beds. Very clean, great location and facilities. Such a great value for that little money.

Everything was great. Great rooms, pleasant and helpful staff. What we got compared to how much we paid is unbelievable, it was almost for free. Hostel is in city center, everything is close, a lot of pubs nearby. Maybe the shower was a bit small, but I liked it anyway. Would recommend to anyone.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Serbia

Great staff, best value for money, located in the Pest side of the city where you can find everything! The level of the security in the hostel is high because they use a special system with electronic key. The only bad thing are the shower rooms, they are very littl but in the same time clean.