Treestyle Hostel Reviews

32 Wesselenyi street, 1st floor, Budapest, Hungary

Nice place, very easy to get there, unfortunately the area is very loud at night time...so I couldn't get to sleep properly

I stayed 3 nights during winter it was perfect, nice personnel and very clean. The location is just in the middle of the bar area.

• 6th Feb 2015

Treestyle Hostel felt very safe because you needed a key fob to get into the hostel and your room. The location was great, in walking distance of the Danube River and the majority of the tourist attractions. For the most part, the staff was great. We had a very pleasant experience with two out of three staff members, but one staff member was very rude and was not helpful when we asking for a suggestion. The other two were very helpful and genuine. The hostel was very clean, good value.

We didn't have a locker in the room or even a luggage room, but it was ok becaus we were aloud to keep our luggage in another room that was empty.

I really had a great time in Treestyle and in Budapest. The staff was very helpfull and gave me clever advises about sightseeing. I've found some great restaurants and bars nearby, I recommend!

• 19th Jan 2015

Thanks to Staff really Nice and beauty full .

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Pakistan

One week in this youth hostel and it was really great! Thank you forr all :)

• 14th Jan 2015

I had an amazing holiday in Budapest, thank you Treestyle Hostel for all the advices! :) I would absolutely recommend this place, it is very close to everything, the staff are very helpful and kind, and the hostel is very clean! I met with many nice people during my stay, we cooked together one night in the hostel's kitchen, which was so much fun! thanks guys!!

• 5th Jan 2015

First things first: It was stinking. Like armpit. But it was only in our room, and maybe it was not in the others. However, bed sheets were not clean at all and the matresses looked like they were the same since 1978. Despite that (and the fact that the showers were tiny and clogged), the hostel was fine for its price. It has a really great kitchen, great security, lovely staff and lots of maps, flyers, discount deals and suggestions of activities to do. If you are OK with uncleanliness...

very good hostel! I would recommend.

The staffs are very helpful and nice!

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

Location is what Treestyle really has going for it, less than five minutes' walk to some of the most popular ruin bars and really close to a lot of the major sights. Rooms were in good shape, kitchen well-equipped. Would definitely be willing to stay here again.

Good value for money. Staff really nice :)

Amazing hostel, friendly staff and nice atmosphere.

• 25th Dec 2014

Location is pretty good. Near to a metro station and just one stop away from international railway station. Awesome staff!!

This hostel is great! Awesome value for the price. I booked a bed in an 8 bed girls dorm and no one else was there so I had the room to myself. Reasonably clean too. My stay was very nice :)

The coming room area is upstairs so it makes it complicated to intrect with others. But is in a grate spot!

Very helpfull and nice staff, thank you! If you get there with metro, get off at Blaha Lujza ter on the red line. Take exit marked H, it's the first one on the left. Turn right at the first street corner, walk two blocks, turn left and there it is on the right hand side!

The staff is very friendly and will give you really good advice on what to see and where to party. The hostel is in the middle of the city, so everything is easy to reach in minutes with public transport. Laid back environment, regularly cleaned rooms and common areas and a friendly, helpful staff, what more can you ask for? :) Will definately return here if I'm in Budapest again!

• 23rd Nov 2014

Perfect location, very clean and great staff. Ideal hostel for a good night sleep and for couples.