Treestyle Hostel Reviews

32 Wesselenyi street, 1st floor, Budapest, Hungary

Really great location, easy walks to all the major tourist attractions and night life. I got really badly bitten on our first night but the receptionist let me change beds and, as a result, they cleaned all the mattresses in our room which was really helpful. It's kind of more like staying in a large apartment so not that easy to meet people if you get unlucky with your room but we still had a lot of fun and the kitchen was the best hostel kitchen we'd seen!

Good place to stay, there is nothing impressive but I liked it a lot.

Really great location, security pretty good. The lady on reception was really nice and helpful although the male receptionist came accross as a bit patronising and surly. Lacked atmosphere a bit but that may have been due to the time of year. Could have done with more showers and toilets. Overall great value for money hostel in a fantastic location!

Very nice hostel and very cheap as well. Staff was very helpful and the rooms were pretty good as well. I guess the only critic I have are the showers, because they were in the middle of the corridor and you didn't have enough space to get dry an put on some clothes after the shower. But the reedy was really good, I really recommend it.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Chile

Thank you very much, really enjoyed staying there. The ınterıor ıs actually very pretty, you ve done good job wıth ıt. And ıts clean!!!!!

Lots of room in the dorms which is nice! Good communal kitchen. Small shower room though! Really helpful staff! Good location- could pretty much walk everywhere and close to ruin bars! Could be noisy if you're not planning to go out! Great stay :)

Very loud. You can hear whats going on in other rooms, the kitchen, the street and the bar downstairs, i changed hostal because of the noice. Showers are very very small and they are right next to the hallway so everything outside the bathroom gets wet. Location is good and security too. Kitchen is alright.

Great value for money. Excellent location in town center in neighbourhood full of restaurants and cafes.

I really enjoyed my stay at Treestyle! The staff was more than helpful, the location very convenient and the other guests were young and fun and I still managed to catch a couple of good night sleeps here. I recommend!

• 18th Aug 2014

It is quite a nice place to stay if you want to visit this fabulous city! It is in the Jewish district, not far from the main attractions. The staff is ok! Available and helpful! The common rooms are clean and well-maintained. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need. Supermarkets to buy stuff are just behind the corner. The metro is really close to the place. I met lots of nice people there! I definitely recommend this hostel!

• 8th Aug 2014

Everything good but lacks a bit of atmosphere because it is HUGE! But overall nice place to stay :-)

The staff were excellent. Very helpful. They were able to book all the outings that we wanted. We had a problem because our rooms were so noisy, directly over a bar. The staff gave us ear plugs. We felt that it was a very safe environment for the young girls that we had in our group. We had a really lovely stay and were delighted that the kitchen was always clean. Katy Hatton Girlguiding Cheshire border

• 29th Jul 2014