Treestyle Hostel Reviews

32 Wesselenyi street, 1st floor, Budapest, Hungary

Staff was amazingly helpful with anything we needed, willing to provide suggestions for everything. Also reserved us a taxi for 4:30am and even came out with us!

• 5th Nov 2013

Many thanks for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you come back soo!

Guy at front desk seemed like he down right hated his job, I would too if I had to get up every 5 seconds to buzz someone in. Sheets were already on the beds but I found lots of hair on mine. Mattresses seemed like memory foam, very peaceful. The hostel was weird as the sign was a small little thing. Directions suck on how to get there and I got lost. Reception desk was very closed off- no breakfast. Only one computer, and no big common room. Nice location but one wrong turn and it gets scary.

The rooms are all updated however the rest of the building is not. The security was very good! The building is a bit hard to find so look on the wall for treestyle when you get close! There was no common area and I didn't even see the kitchen because I could never access it with my key.

Staff are great. Rooms are clean! Not too far from the city centre but far enough that you can sleep. The area is actually perfect for less than expensive places to eat and of course szimpla kert is a 3 minute walk away. And it was cheap! I would HIGHLY recommend this hostel!

For the price this is an excellent choice

Is a great hostel in an excellent location, near most of the attractions in Budapest. Kitchen and common area were really good, kitchen was well equipped. Toilets and showers weren't cleaned very often and were tiny. Heaps of really really cheap bars and resturants on the road, still quiet though. Supermarkets nearby.

The aspect of outside of the bedrooms isn't brilliant, but the room was clean. The staff was very helpful, full of tips to enjoy Budapest.

1 2 Next » last »