Treestyle Hostel Reviews

32 Wesselenyi street, 1st floor, Budapest, Hungary

Great location by the ruin bars very close to city center and main bus routes. Staff was really helpful and there was a lot of space to hang out and meet new people. Only con was that there weren't a lot of bathrooms or showers, but other than that it was great!

We've been here for a week and really enjoyed our stay! This place is awesome, the staff is extremely helpful (especially Peter!) and I recommend it to everyone that is planning on going to Budapest and wants to stay in a hostel in the lively ruin pub district :)

• 4th Jul 2014

The directions on how to get to the hostel were amazing and so very helpful. The staff members - extremely helpful. The room had no fan & was very hot, so had to sleep with the window open, the bars below were noisy and loud, it was hard to sleep. Rubbish bin wasn't emptied that often and i wound up with bed bug bites, but they have had exterminators in. For price would recommend, just bring ear plugs!

The hostel has a great location and the staff are really nice. It can get a little bit loud outside due to the location, but it is expected because it is surrouding by bars. The only downside is that there is limited amount of toilets/showers and the existing ones are really small. So if you end up staying there when there is a lot of people, you may have to wait! Otherwise, if you are just looking for a place to sleep, may be a good choice!

I was incredibly impressed with the hostel. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and gave us everything we needed. The location was perfectly situated by all the bars and was just the perfect accompaniment to a wonderful holiday.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Excellent and helpful staff...Really enjoyed my stay there. It feels like home. Cannot ask for more with this exceptionally low price.

This place is fantastic value for the money, lots of kitchens and bathrooms which is notice. Friendly and helpful staff. I will return to this hostel again when I come back to Budapest.

Really nice hostel, there was 5 of us so we had to pay for a 6 bed private room which we were happy to do. Only marked down security because if we didn't have our own room there weren't any lockers. Other than that great and the staff were lovely! Round the corner from the instant club and a short, cheap taxi from the baths.

Treestyle Hostel is located very nicely, and it's an okay hostel in general. The bathrooms were ridiculously small, I literally couldn't use some of them. Kitchen was good. I met many people (cheers to Norway and the US especially!), the atmosphere was great. Staff was very helpful and nice. Only complaint would be cleanliness, which was average.

This hostel was fantastic value for the price. The staff was really helpful and kind and the rooms were clean. There is also a kitchen and lockers. It was a bit difficult to find at first, but that is the only issue I had the time I stayed there. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Little furniture in rooms would be nice. There is no room for clothes at all.

Clean hostel right by a variety of ruin pubs and other attractions. Some fans would be a nice addition as it was very hot when we were there which made it hard to sleep! Overall good value for money.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Hungary

The general conditions were good (the hostel is clean and has a kitchen) and the staff very wellcoming. Unfortunatelly there was only hot water in the toilet-taps and too few breakfast bowls. Thank you a lot!

Would always recommend and stay here everytime I return.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Very nice and clean place. Friendly staff, the location is perfect, near anything.

• 25th May 2014

They are very helpful for things to do and places to go, the kitchen is great as well!

This was really one of my best hostel experiences. The hostel is unbelievably cheap but that doesn't show when it comes to its offer. And the location is awesome in a vivid neighbourhood with lots of (also cheap) bars and restaurants, near centre and the sites.

It was a really enjoyable place to stay - Perfect location, nice and helpful staff. The facilities could be a bit better but were more than sufficient.

Simply perfect!!!

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

A good compromise between position and cost. The district is quite good and I would also advice it for a person travelling alone. The balnquets didn't look very "freshly changed" and this was the only bad point.