Treestyle Hostel Reviews

32 Wesselenyi street, 1st floor, Budapest, Hungary

We didn't have a locker in the room or even a luggage room, but it was ok becaus we were aloud to keep our luggage in another room that was empty.

I really had a great time in Treestyle and in Budapest. The staff was very helpfull and gave me clever advises about sightseeing. I've found some great restaurants and bars nearby, I recommend!

• 19th Jan 2015

Thanks to Staff really Nice and beauty full .

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Pakistan

One week in this youth hostel and it was really great! Thank you forr all :)

• 14th Jan 2015

I had an amazing holiday in Budapest, thank you Treestyle Hostel for all the advices! :) I would absolutely recommend this place, it is very close to everything, the staff are very helpful and kind, and the hostel is very clean! I met with many nice people during my stay, we cooked together one night in the hostel's kitchen, which was so much fun! thanks guys!!

• 5th Jan 2015