Treestyle Hostel Reviews

32 Wesselenyi street, 1st floor, Budapest, Hungary

Very clean hostel, there's a women cleaning all day. Only 1 shower and toilet for floor for each gender. 1 socket per bed and light. Room with 3 chairs and 1 table and good space. Wifi works usually fine, friendly staff. The location has many pubs, restaurants and night bars. Have a kitchen with 2 "kitchen" (2 fridges, 2 sinks, ...). The hostel is only for sleep and eat, no bar, no common room... but very good and cheap.

The stay at the hostel was great, staff very friendly, the location in center of Pest side of city, near parks, ruin pubs, stores, fast foods, restaurants, metro/train/bus stops. Hostel has keycards for entering rooms, and every bed it's private locker so you can come at any time. It wasn't very full at the time of my stay (the season hasn't obviously started yet), so most of the time I was alone in 6bed dorm... But for this price it's real value, it got all my recommendations.

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Croatia

In winter, it was great to stay here and I'll stay here again. The staff was very accommodating and knowledge-able.

the position was really good, 5 min walking to the tram stop, 15 min to the metro and 20 to the centre. The staff was really really nice and helpful. the room wasn't 100% clean, but for the price it is highly recommended

• 11th Mar 2015

Nothing real to complain about, incredibly cheap and therefore excellent value! Location is perfect, key access system is simple but effective, good wifi, good kitchen, showers are a bit small but otherwise good, lockers provided, clean rooms and facilities, helpful staff, plugs and lights by each bed. I really thought that for the tiny amount I paid I wouldn't be getting all of that! Obviously not a 5 star hotel but there's no reason you shouldn't book this place.

You get what you paid for

Nice hostel, the staff is incredibly helpful!!!

Nice and clean hostel. The 8-bed-dorm we were staying in was pretty small, the ensuite bathroom was well-sized. The street can be pretty noisy but that comes with the location in the middle of the bar scene.

Nice place, very easy to get there, unfortunately the area is very loud at night time...so I couldn't get to sleep properly

I stayed 3 nights during winter it was perfect, nice personnel and very clean. The location is just in the middle of the bar area.

Treestyle Hostel felt very safe because you needed a key fob to get into the hostel and your room. The location was great, in walking distance of the Danube River and the majority of the tourist attractions. For the most part, the staff was great. We had a very pleasant experience with two out of three staff members, but one staff member was very rude and was not helpful when we asking for a suggestion. The other two were very helpful and genuine. The hostel was very clean, good value.

We didn't have a locker in the room or even a luggage room, but it was ok becaus we were aloud to keep our luggage in another room that was empty.

1 2 Next » last »