Trekker Camp Reviews

20 Paprow Road, Padaad, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Despite the average grade we gave to this hostel. We really enjoyed our time and liked all the staff there. Especially to the super kind man who helped me look for the tuk tuk driver who drove off with my wife's mobile one night. Many thanks to everyone there! Your comments about us being family will not be forgotten. :)

• 16th Sep 2015
  • Kuwait

generally a good hostel only the beds are not amazing but the location is perfect if you want something close to the aiport

You pay for what you get, very basic dorm only one fan doesn't reach majority of beds and no electrical sockets work location is very far away

Very good room for the price we paid. Nice breakfast, room was big and staff was very friendly. We had a lovely stay

I stayed in a shared dorm for 4 days and then a private room for 2. The dorms don't have locks. They serve free bkfst. (2 Toast,1 egg, salad) location of the place is completely inconvenient unless you plan on getting a scooter for 200 baht a day. The staff is absolutely amazing here an will do anything and everything to help you, Gus & Lauren are the best! The atmosphere isn't great for solo travelers, and theres absolutely no comfortable hang out areas. They're also doing construction daytime.

I had a great time staying here and the staff is amazing.

Nice cheap place to chill, free breakfast, beds and showers were alright, spacious place.

It is very good and cheap,and even u can rent the bike for free.the next time to chiangmai,I will stay here again.