Tresor Hostel Reviews

Copova 38, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Amazing staff, so helpful :) Loved breakfast, huge spacious rooms, great common rooms. Definatley stay again :)

Ljubjana is certainly worth a visit .The hostel is located in the citycenter, nice staff, new accommodation. I slept in a bed near the door, so only the music from outside the hallway was a little annoying. But apart from that, I can recommand this hostel.

Nice hostel. Some problems with room door locking and unlocking. Safe at reception for valuables, but lockers would be better.

Still such a new hostel, some of the facilities were still under construction but it's got some great bones and was still a fantastic place to stay! Very clean and you can't get a better location

Great that there are curtains in front of bed to give privacy. Ventilation in the room is good that there is no weird smell. Good free breakfast. Location is good and it is clean. One thing: wifi was very unstable. Even when I was at the common room, the internet kept logging in and out.

Nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. Such a cool building ( it's an old bank). it's located right in the city centre. Stayed here for three nights and was really nice, comfy and warm. The staff were very helpful with everything, from information on country/events to organising the cheapest taxis for me. Cheers guys. Eoin

• 23rd Feb 2014

Hostel Tresor is in an old bank building and this is present all time. The whole outlook is very noble. Everything was very clean. Breakfast was basic, bread and müsli but free! The hostel is very good located. Only a minute from the Old Town and directly over a supermarket. There is no real kitchen, but a microwave, fridge and boiler. The staff is friendly. Though there are some nice living rooms, its not a family-type-backpacker-hostel, cause it has many many beds!

Nice overall stay in a new, clean and nice hostel with uncommon interior. Just the air conditioning in our room was really really noisy.

Nothing bad to say, just that Wifi didnt work very well in my room. Friendly stuff, good breakfast, nice kitchen, everything completely clean, perfect location. I would definitly go back to this hostel

the water from the shower and tap became uncomfortable hot after a while...

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • Switzerland

Exellent hostel !!!! the room are very huge and the clearness is awesome!!!!

I was here for 5 nights. if I return in ljubljana I will return here. A special thanks to all the staf for the good informations and for disponibility and beauty :) Hvala :)

more than perfect thank u..

Half a year ago opened hostel + literally in the center of the city. Great location, large rooms

I guess this hostel was OK, but nothing near special/good. Our room did have a window, but no acces to fresh air.

This hostel was extremely clean and had a really great staff! The location would be hard to beat… it's right in the center of town and there is a bus stop less than 50m from the front door that has most of the local buses. In terms of security, they had small lockers available for use. The bunks in the 12-bed dorm had curtains around them to provide some privacy, even in a crowded room. Over all, I absolutely loved it, and I would go back in a heartbeat!

Hostel Tresor is great, right in the centre of Ljubljana. I stayed in a 10 bed dorm and it was massive, they have divided the dorms into 'vaults', which make it feel a bit more private. I was there at the end of October so the bar had closed for the season. There is also free breakfast which is always nice! There is a 11am city tour leaving from the steps of the pink church everyday - do that!