Tresor Hostel Reviews

Copova 38, Ljubljana, Slovenia

This place is a gem. It was a fair walk from the train station but it's right in the middle of Ljubljana. Everything you could want is easily close enough to walk to. The staff were incredibly helpful and nice, and the rooms/facilities were very clean. I only stayed one night but there is a lot going on in Ljubljana, whatever your taste - In conclusion, I can not recommend this hostel enough.

Tresor hostel, is definitely worth staying at. it's quite big, which means you don't get the same personal friendship with the staff. but on the other hand, they probably have the best location for a hostel in Ljubljana. They have a bar, which is quite nice, but their common room, is barely used. In other words the hotel is a bit to big in my opinion, but I had a great time, which is why I will recommend this hostel to people.

Great hostel, middle of town reasonably priced, nice staff, next door to a supermarket super clean. Decent atmosphere too. Only downside was it got super hot in dorm rooms.

I did not appreciate music being played in the hallways until 10pm. Also please mention in the hostel description that not all dorms look like the ones pictured - some do not have curtains around the bunks.

Nothing negative to point out in terms of hosting. Clean, pleasant and very well located. The staff are always eager to help and it looked like a well known spot for fellow travelers wich makes meeting people nice and easy!

We had a good stay, the location is perfect right next to the square! Staff were helpful and friendly and our room was spacious and clean! Only thing was on our second night the electricity went on our floor, the safety light came on in the middle of the night and stayed on for a couple of hours which was annoying and kept us up!

Clean and stylish hostel in a perfect location right off the main square. Could have done with a locker in our room though! Also the constant music pumped into the hallway (outside of quiet time) was great when we were getting ready to go out but not so great when we woke up hungover the next day. Bathroom facilities fine. we particularly enjoyed the table tennis in the courtyard! Would definitely stay again.

Super location! Really nice rooms, definitely recommend!

• 16th Jul 2015

Good localization, with helpful staff. The hostel is a interesting place to stay, with good places to chill and talk. The only think that is missing is a good kitchen with all the the infrastructures (but you can find a fridge and cutlery to use )

Excellent location! 6 bed dorm was spacious. There weren't lockers for everyone staying in the dorm, which was a minus.

Nice, air conditioned rooms and overall quite clean. No real kitchen area - only microwave and kettle but no sink. Also lacked any real atmosphere and there was a speaker outside the room playing loud music all day.

Great hostel!

The location could not be better and the staff is very helpful and friendly. The dorm I stayed in didn't have any lockers, which was a bit annoying, but there was a safety box in the reception where I could leave my valuables. Apart from the loud (and smelly) men in my dorm I had a nice stay and would recommend the hostel because of it's great location, helpful staff and clean facilities

Excellent location and facilities. The staff were very helpful. The atmosphere was the only lacking department. Just a little hard to meet people

Very spacious and quirky.

Really good hostel with the best location! Wifi didint work in my room otherwise everything was perfect!!

The toilets start to stink when it's closed all day. And it's such a nice hostel but it's a shame that it's not easy to meet people in it. There should be some happy hour events or something

Think we went at a quiet time maybe so the atmosphere for young travellers wasn't as we expected- we were the only ones there and wanting to go out. Great location and good price though and really lovely staff. The hostel facilities and decoration is fun and interesting. Would definitely recommend as everything was on point apart from atmosphere and I think that was down to the time that we went.

There was no aircon and when asked about it, we were told it would drfinately be fixed that day, three days on when we were leaving and the air con was still not working during a heatwave. The wifi was very poor and there were no lockers for our big luggage bags. Rooms were clean and the woman at the front desk was very helpful. The hostels in prime location as well.

• 7th Jul 2015

Really good hostel in a great location. However we had some issues with our air conditioning (though this was fixed by the next night). The showers were great however the low number of showers per floor and users meant a constant pool of water. These were not attached to rooms unfortunately. The location was fantastic! Pretty good hostel, though not the best for meeting people as it was rather large. I recommend this only for groups and not solo travellers due to this.

« first « Prev 1 2 3