Tresor Hostel Reviews

Copova 38, Ljubljana, Slovenia

I loved the place!!!!!!!

Just tell them to keep up the good work ;)

Great location! Nice staff.

Protections are needed on the top bed of bunk bed, without them it's quite "problematic" and quite scary (in the 12 people dorm for instance..) all the rest is excellent!

Nice and big rooms, and hostel was very clean.

• 16th Dec 2015
  • Slovenia

I stayed in a 6 bed female dorm. The room was so hot and the window didn't open. I was litrally sweating all night. luckily there was only me and one other girl in there but I'd hate to imagine if the room was full! No lockers or plug sockets next to beds. No ladders to the top bunks and they are really high! Tried to wash and dry my clothes but after two attempts with the 45 min drying cycled my clothes were still wet. Why even bother.

Only stayed here one night, but was pleasantly surprised with how nice the accommodations were. Couldn't be in a better location, friendly staff and spacious dorms!

This is a great hostel. It's right next to the main square and about a fifteen minute walk to the train and bus station. Rooms were large and clean, and the shower room offered privacy and shelving to change. My only minor complaints was that people were very loud in the reception at night, we could hear it on the third floor, and the Internet did not work in the room. I would definitely stay here again.

Awesome location and spacious rooms!

I was only there as a quick stopover. The hostel was clean, artfully decorated, in an amazing location and the staff was great. The 6-room dorm was probably the largest I've been in throughout Europe. There was even a live jazz band playing. It was a 2 minute walk to Old Town, had a grocery store right beside it, was surrounded by a ton of great restaurants and bars. They offered a 3 Euro breakfast which seemed like a good deal but I enjoyed the pastry shops instead. Wish i stayed longer.

Could be an amazing hostel but lacks the finishing touches. Staff are polite and kind but don't go out of their way. No orientation to the town/map/general info provided on arrival. Because it is such a large hostel is lacks atmosphere as there are many common rooms that are quite large, making it difficult to meet people. The hostel is very clean, spacious and in a great location. Not an ideal choice for a solo traveller but would be great for groups.

Top notch hostel with beautiful rooms and plenty of public spaces to hang out in. The staff were very friendly and helpful with things to do. Location is awesome: walkable from train/bus stations and less than a block from the main square of the city. Areas for improvement: No lockers. Quiet hours were not enforced. There is an eating area but no kitchen, not even a sink. We asked several times for the AC to be turned on, but our room remained 25 degrees throughout the night.

Someone was in my bed oddly enough. No plugs by the beds so I had to relocate for the night and charge my belongings on a communal table.

We were assigned a room next to te washing machine and even when the rules were not to use them outsde a schedule people used them. They should discconect the macmachines outside that schedule or put them dar from the rooms.

Toilets need to be cleaned more regularly, each time I used it, it had a foul smell and the bin overflowing with stuff.

• 3rd Oct 2015
  • Singapore

Really enjoyed my stay at this lovely hostel.great location great rooms and overall great experience.

More like a hotel than a hostel, very nice and clean and very central location, and good 24hr reception! However atmosphere was absolutely dead and there wasn't really any opportunity at all to socialise as a solo traveler, which makes a big difference to how I enjoy the hostel!

The hostel was in an amazing spot and the 24 hour reception was what made us book as we were arriving late. However the hostel is quite expensive for what it offers. Clean and adequate amenities provided

Stayed here for 3 nights. This is a modern, and clean hostel with good facilities. All that is missing is the atmosphere. Something seriously needs to be done to change this as it definitely has the potential to be a great hostel. Could not ask for a better location and staff relatively helpful.

Great location with an average room, but at great value for money. The rooms have no lockers so valuables have to be put behind reception, and in addition there are very few sockets in the room for charging electronics. Overall though in a fab location which is all you need in a hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3