Tresor Hostel Reviews

Copova 38, Ljubljana, Slovenia

This hostel could have been amazing but it disappointed us. Although the location was great and it was very clean. We found the staff rude, patronising and not very helpful. We also had a broken light in our room that made noise and flashed. Our room's window was into the common room with a small blind that meant you could clearly see into our room. One evening we woke up to a man sitting on our window sill, despite the room being 'closed' at 10. We also had a screaming child next to our room.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Very good hostel. I would recommend it surely.

Best hostel I've stayed at yet. Great location, staff, facilities, met awesome people!

Good hostel in a perfect location, smack bang in the center of town. Beds are ridiculous though, who ever designed them was either deaf or severely special. Sadly there was no lockers in my room either, so constantly worrying about my stuff wasn't great. Bar downstairs created a pretty solid atmosphere though, so easy to meet people!

Great location as hostel is located only 100m from triple bridge so easy to find our way around. Great bars and restaurants nearby. Room was spacious and clean although mattresses weren't very comfortable! There was little atmosphere in the hostel, common areas were empty most of the time. Wifi was great although power kept being turned off to computer without being warned. Helpful staff for day trips. Breakfast wasn't included, €3 extra.

This is a good hostel. Perfect location just a few steps away from the city centre. Wifi was not good in the room but was fine in the common area. The bed was a bit loud when getting into it and I felt sorry for the guy below me. The staff seemed nice and it seemed like a good place to meet fellow travellers. Fantastic city!

Nice place in the centre if town. It only had one washing machine and one tumble drier for the entire building which housed a lot of people. The staff were friendly and helped me out when needed.

Really good hostel, amazing location, clean, nice staff and good social area

the hostel delivered on being ideally located. It was also very clean and the bedrooms and bathrooms were of a good standard. However, we found some of the staff to be a bit grumpy. One of the members of staff in particular seemed to take any opportunity possible in having a dig at one of the guests. The atmosphere of the hostel was also rather strange with odd quotes dotted around the walls that seemed to berate anyone who valued money. Fair enough but a bit random nonetheless.

Great location, great facilities. Quite a big hostel so this made it lack an atmosphere somewhat, but would be a great choice if you're in a group.

Great hostel. My only complaint is that the beds are incredibly loud. Think shifting sheet metal.

Great hostel in very central location. Really cool interior, it used to be a bank. Great facilities and all very clean. Good security, everyone gets their own room key. Good wifi, lots of plug sockets. The staff could be a little friendlier but overall a great hostel, I would highly recommend.

Great size and set up dorm rooms!

Fantastic location, helpful staff and air conditioned rooms, a really nice stay

Great location right in the heart of Ljubljana. Staff are very friendly. Hostel is modern and clean. Would stay here again and certainly recommend. (Only improvements could be dedicated plugs by beds - but minor issue)

Actually moved here from another hostel and stayed at Tresor for my last night. Wished I had stayed from the beginning! The staff were so nice. I was able to check in at 7.30am as I had missioned it over before I went out on a day tour, so at the end of the day when I came back I was already settled in. Fantastic location. Social if you're traveling alone. Have recommended to others traveling to Ljubljana.

Fantastic hostel. Very clean. Unbelievable location right at the heart of the town but yet still very calm and quiet.

Can't recommend a much better hostel than this! Literally in the city center with friendly staff and comfy beds!

Cool hostel in a former bank vault- loved the whole theme. While the room felt very secure, the buzzer to get in the rooms was VERY loud and often took people several tries to get right, which was annoying for when you're trying to sleep. The bunk beds are pretty uncomfortable and in need of updating- tons of loud creaking when a person just barely moved over. There were no real ladders to get up which did not feel safe. I really wish the hostel had had a real common room too.

great location. nice big rooms. clean bathrooms. wifi is a little rough in the rooms, but good in common areas.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4