Tresor Tavern Hotel Reviews

26 Cavan Road, Singapore, Singapore

I know this is a budget hotel but the value for money is extremely poor. The staff were not overwhelmingly welcoming, and we're unhelpful when I asked for maps, directions and tips on where to go. The room is incredibly small and smelt strongly of cigarettes. The inclusive breakfast was also very poor served on picnic cutlery. The bread was dry and the hot dishes were lukewarm. I wouldn't stay here again.

Good things: Accommodating, friendly, and helpful staff, fast wi-fi, fast check in and check out Bad things: Super small room, super small comfort room (with literally the smallest sink I've seen in my entire life), not very clean sheets, super late breakfast (but the good thing was it was brought to my room), no hair dryer.

• 25th Oct 2013