Triana Backpackers Reviews

Rodrigo de Triana 69, Seville, Seville, Spain

Anything is very good to me,free breakfast 7-11 am prefect,kitchen is good enough to cook ,I love it .

good value for money! not in centre of town, but very easy to get there and very quaint hostel.

Very nice place. Good value for the money. We will repeat.

The hostel was lovely, the staff was friendly an helped when needed. Everything was always clean and the showers always hot. You were able to use be kitchen at any time which was nice. The beds were comfortable and the roof top balcony was amazing! It was super nice to sit out there on a sunny day just to read or hangout. This hostel was great, would totally recommend.

My stay here was comfortable. Room was spacious and the bed was comfy. I wasn't big on the breakfast offered. I didn't like the bathrooms at all. The toilet and shower in one area. After someone takes a shower, the whole bathroom is wet. There's no dividers between the toilet and shower. Cleanliness wasn't the best either. Aside from that the staff are friendly and helpful.

Triana Backpackers was a great spot to rest up for a couple of days and explore all that the wonderful city of Seville has to offer. It was nice and quiet (granted we were there during November) and had all the facilities we needed. But our favorite part of our stay were the walking tours with Medi! We went on the morning tour and actually ended up changing our travel plans to go on the afternoon walking tour with him two days later. Keep up the awesome work Medi!

• 9th Nov 2015

Overall a positive experience. I arrived at 3am and the staff were there ready for me. Gave me a brief tour and showed me my room. My only complaint was that when I arrived my bed was not made (and it was a top bunk, so already being half asleep it was a bit of a struggle). I would stay here again.

Nice stay at this backpackers - it is in the Triana district which is over the bridge from the main attractions but nice part of town with plenty of bars, cafes etc. Kitchen was really good. Breakfast consisted of toast/cereals. Plenty of bathrooms. Nice roof terrace. Rooms were a bit small but other living areas made up for this. Reception staff nice. There wasn't a huge amount of atmosphere when I was there but this just depends on who is staying at the hostel at the time.

Ok hostel. The lockers in the room were small. I couldn't put my bag inside. Bed was average. Good part is there was a charging point next to every bed, even in the 10-bed dorm. Washrooms were very clean and spacious! Breakfast was ordinary with bread, cereals, milk and juice. I feel it's a little expensive considering the facilities it provide.

I really liked my stay with you in Sevilla. The Hostel is located in a really nice building, I love all the tiles! What i liked best was the free walking tour offered by the hostel an the really nice rooftop terrace with couches and hammocks :)

Nice and clean hostel with good location, friendly staff and very spacious roof-top terrace.

Great place, always clean, close to main sights but in a quiet street on the other side of the river. Great rooftop terrace!! Nice atmosphere, will go there again!

Excellent experience in this hostal! The personal is pleasant and common areas are great.

One of the best hostels I ever stayed! It's a very beautiful and unique hostel. The stuff is very friendly and helpful, it's clean and they have everything you need (wifi in the rooms, computer area, breakfast, washing machine, even a jacuzi!). I joined the paella night and had the best paella ever! (paella+drink was only 6€). The tapas tour is also worth the money and the guide, Silvia is very funny. The rooms are very small but clean and there is air conditioning.

4 bed dorms were a little cramped and the wifi didn't work in the dorm too well. All in all I enjoyed my stay, plenty of people to meet of different nationalities

Wicked hostel, solid location and friendly staff, would visite again. Ten out of ten would recommend to a friend!

• 13th Sep 2015

It is a nice place to stay not so far away from the station and near the river. So walking to the most important attractions is a wonderful walk through the neighborhood.

Nice little hostel, very beautiful with a 24 hour kitchen, nice rooftop, free computers, great showers and a comfortable common area. The beds weren't too comfortable and a it's very open so noise travels, not a major grievance for me but something to consider if you're a light sleeper. It was a really nice place to rest, cook, recuperate and feel at home during my travels. The atmosphere was a little lacking for me even though the space had great potential, maybe it picks up on the weekends.

Awesome, clean facilities and showers are best I have seen in any hostel. A little bit of a quieter hostel, but good to chill out at for a few nights. They had good air conditioning in the rooms, too bad my one roommate kept on turning it off in the nights (not the hostels fault...). Would recommend.

Fantastic staff. They offered a Paella night while I was there which was a great way to meet people while enjoying delicious food. Good location, walking distance to the center of Seville and to the train station. Breakfast was fairly average but the facilities such as showers, kitchen, computers were great. Also had the added luxury of a Jacuzzi and hammocks and the terrace. Very relaxed hostel