Triana Backpackers Reviews

Rodrigo de Triana 69, Seville, Seville, Spain

very nice hostel near the center of sevilla. Clean place, good breakfast, nice atmosphere, good staff. This hostel is a very nice place and well run. Do not hesitate to stay here if you visit sevilla. Triana is a ver good location, full of restaurants were you can get Tapas and cañas all the way around!

Nice hostel in Triana. Bedrooms were a bit crammed (we went for the 8 ppl dorm), but all was clean, safe and there was a nice communal room and a terrace with some hammocks on the top. Staff was helpful and I liked the location: a short pleasant walk to the tourist attractions, and in a quiet barrio with character. We also found free parking round the corner, a rarity in the city centre. Helpful staff. Only speck was the wifi not working all the time, but I guess that it was only temporary.

The WiFi break down constantly.....sucks

This is a nice clean hostel. Beds were comfy and bathrooms clean. However, the facilities are in no way sufficient for the number of guests it holds. Common area has only 2 small tables and a couch, people were eating breakfast standing up or at the computer desk. Internet was down during our stay, probably not a regular problem but I can only judge on what we experienced.

A hostel with good location (walking distant from the bus station and the square and cathedral) and friendly staffs. Kitchen and common area are rather small and wifi connection was quite poor.

very very good hostel, I think that Its the best hostel where I have ever been.

After staying in a really friendly hostel in Seville prior to this, we were pretty unimpressed with this place. The main problem was that the staff were totally uninterested and detached; they only ever talked amongst themselves. This created a pretty lame vibe in the place so nobody really talked to one another. Apart from that, the facilities are alright, but we probably wouldn't stay in this hostel again.

Clean and comfortable - the minimum required of a place to stay (and a standard that so many hostels don't reach). Nice bathrooms with working showers. It didn't have such a social atmosphere when I was there but that may have just been a consequence of who else happened to be staying there at the time.

The room that I have been in really smells, like it hasn't aired for long time. It really bothers each time you go inside. Also, it is not a double room ( just a double bed) so they shouldn't charge twice the price for it for 1 person. Other than that, the stuff was nice and helpful.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Israel

really nice staff, helpful and gentle, the hostel has a nice terrace and a jacuzzi!! WiFi wasn't working though, didn't let them know because I had 3g

It looks like it has more common rooms online - it only has one smallish common room and an additional roof top area. The kitchen is small and gets very crowded at night. The hot tub was thoroughly disappointing! It was cold and dirty! It does not have a swimming pool as it mentions on the facilities page, only a cold hot tub. The wifi did not work in my room and was very slow at times on my laptop as well as their computers. I don't think it is worth the price.

At checkin I wasnt told anything about the hostel or daily events or given a map. I had to ask for sheets for my bed. Hostel is set out well with lots of spacious showers. Shame no foot towels. Kitchen is small and no oven. Bins overflow regularly. Free breakfast is basic but good. Wifi signal drops out and slow. Bedrooms floors arent swept enough, pillows are pathetic and offer no support. Each bed has a plugin and a lamp. Lockers are small. No security cameras and front door open all day

everything was almost perfect in this hostel, though there was a slight problem: crowd in the rooms coming from outside

I really liked this hostel, it's in a beautiful building, the rooftop is a real treat (hammocks!) , the beds are non-squeeky, the bathrooms clean... I would stay there again!

Amazing time here. Met some great people. The staff were amazing. Still think the rooftop area was the best thing. Very chilled out. Great work Triana.

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay at triana, we even extended for two days. The staff were great; helpful not only with where to go in Seville but gave information on our other destinations as well. The atmosphere was relaxed and fun, we had a pub night and paella and sangria night all organized by the staff. The roof terrace is a great place to hangout, with hammocks and couches. Laundry was 8€ though which was a little much.

Love the hammocks and lanterns on the roof deck, it was under mentioned, we found out about this delightful oasis on our last day there and fully chilled out. Love the offer of 5 Euros day bike rental. Seville is relatively flat, would have been useful.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!

i absolutely LOVED this hostel. it is not in the city centre, but it's in a wonderful neighbourhood, close at the same time to Betis street, where there are plenty of bars and clubs, and to the rest of Triana, a less touristic and more genuine part of Sevilla. the staff is amazing, and the hostel itself is lovely and has a wonderful terrace. the included breakfast is everything you need to start off the day. i'd recommend it a thousand times !

The Hostel was easily booked. It is not easy to accommodate different groups of travelers: some guests are on a holiday and wish to enjoy the night life in Sevilla, others are getting ready to start the Via de la Plata and wish for a quiet night. I liked that there were smaller rooms with fewer bunk beds.

• 25th Apr 2014