Triana Backpackers Reviews

Rodrigo de Triana 69, Seville, Seville, Spain

Nice stuff great location! Having air conditioner is like heaven haha. By the way I had a fantastic roommate who is 60s but has a young mind and we had a great chat :)

Excellent Hostel. Very clean and the staff are very friendly. It's just a short walk to all the main attractions. No complaints here.

Really great hostel. Nice and clean. The location was great too. Not far from the river and the majority of sights. Staff was very nice and accommodating. The rooftop terrace was great too. Nice place to sit and chill.

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel! The 6 person room I stayed in was a bit small, but the common space and rooftop hang out areas were awesome! The staff was helpful and spoke English well. The place was pretty clean overall. It is a bit of a walk from the city center (about 15 min?), but not too bad. The hostel has a chill/relaxed vibe, so it's nice after a long day exploring the city.

Decent hostel, if you're looking for something quiet. Everything was clean and the breakfast was nice. Unfortunately most guests were at least 40, so one should consider that this is not a typical youth hostel. I just stayed one day and my room card stopped working twice. The staff fixed that after a few minutes, but still annoying (especially when you just want to go to the toilet during the night). The staff was average. They were nice, but not really helpful (gave wrong bus information)

I enjoyed my stay very much. the terrace was relaxing. And he staff as very friendly and welcoming. It as much appreciated that the staff made sure breakfast was avaliable for us really early in the morning.

Best hostel I've ever stayed it- the atmosphere here is great!!

• 27th Mar 2015
  • American Samoa

First thing we did was lay in the hammocks. Wish we got to drink sangria and meet new people. Next time.

Nice hostel in a beautiful area! I met some nice people. In terms of cleanliness, it's basic and slightly grimy (not bad unless you're used to hotels etc) and I had the luck to have the loudest snorer in my female dorm. But otherwise, all amenities are there - nice

very good location, single girl traveling alone and felt safe!

This is definitely one of the best of stayed at! It was easy to find, a really nice place with a great terrace jacuzzi but most importantly the staff were so lovely and they really made my time there memorable. The only thing they could improve on is activities for socialising with other hostel stayers. I was travelling alone and wanted to make friends experience the night life but I didn't see many other people staying there.. But I would still definitely recommend this hostel :)

• 6th Feb 2015

The hostel was fantastic, I really enjoyed my time there and would recommend this hostel. The staff were great very welcoming. One new years eve they prepared a meal for residents which was very nice.

Excellence: Lovely place in a great location. Fantabulous roof top terrace. Good breakfast. Nice staff. Good offer for pilgrims hence lots of pilgrims around. Room for improvement: All three computers need attention from a maintenance person. Computer chairs need something on the bottom to stop them from squeaking. Smoking should be forbidden on the roof terrace. Bed could be fixed so less squeaky. Decaff needed Conclusion: The room for imrovement things are very minor. Overall excellent

Excellent hostel, best one on my andaluciatrip