Triana Backpackers Reviews

Rodrigo de Triana 69, Seville, Seville, Spain

Cool place. Just a 10-15 min walk from the monuments along the beautiful river and things near supermarkets. I liked the fact it wasn't 'in' the city-city bit. Building super nice. great showers and facilities, cool roof terrace- although I didn't use the jacuzzi because the water looked so cloudy...

Wonderful stay- clean with a beautiful top patio. The AC was busted but that was the only negative for me staying on the top floor.

Chilled hostel good vibes all round. Market just round the corner so if you're marv it's only a short walk. Breakfast is decent cereals and stuff but we only made it to one of the three days we stayed. Real close walk to centre of city etc. Staff all nice many toilets nice guests :) only problem was when we tried to rent bikes, one of the bikes was broken and the others had already been taken... Weren't really that bothered to be honest though, just chilled in the jacuzzi! Sick place must go.

I loved staying at Triana hostel! Everything is just right here! The rooms, the patio, the rooftop terrace with jacuzzi and hammocks with a great atmosphere. And ofcourse the staff that really helped me with all my questions. For me, the location was perfect as well. About a 10-15 minute walk to the centre of Sevilla, but you sleep in the more quiet area. Gives you the best of both world. There was only one thing I wasn't to happy about, and that is that the toilets were in the bathrooms.

Andrea and Rafhael are amazing, wonderful, and friendly receptionists/hosts. This hostel was a home away from home, and the staff was great! Also the rain showers are incredible and the bathrooms are always clean. We loved the roof for relaxing/pregaming/jacuzzi time.

This hostel has a great rooftop terrace. Breakfast is good. Beautifully tiled interior. Dorm rooms small but air conditioners work well. Supermarkets one block away. Easy walk to the main centre and attractions.

the atmosphere is great and the staff very friendly and helpful.

Really clean, organized and with friendly staff!

Triana backpackers was an amazing hostel, one of the best I've tried in my life! The stuff is really really nice and helpful (all of them and they know different things about the city) The hostel is clean, the building is beautiful, there are a lot of bathrooms (its even better than in the pictures) The jacuzzi on the roof is amazing It is a 15min walk from the city center and located in a cool location so it is also okay! Anaïs

• 8th Jul 2015

It was a good hostel! Easy to find and not too far of a walk to places but it is out of the way, could be a good or annoying thing. In general it was pretty quiet. Staff is quiet and not really friendly. Friday night they advertise rooftop bar and pub crawl and they had neither, Saturday night however they had drinks on the roof. Beds are decent and the showers and bathrooms here are the best I've ever seen! Would come again for the good price

Amazon hostel. Really nice staff who were kind to me when I was sick. Great location. Good air conditioning. Cool roof top bar.

Best stay at Triana. So clean, the bathrooms were like I was in hotel, cleaned daily. Made some amazing friends. Great location. Can't wait to come back to Seville and stay at Triana again.

Overall the hostel was fine except for the fact that when I returned from my day trip from Cordoba someone was sleeping in my bed. The staff told me to wake the person up which was weird because I thought the staff would do something to help me. They just told me to make another bed in the middle.of the night when everyone was sleeping. All I have to say is that it was as a very interesting stay!

• 19th Jun 2015

Really good hostel, super nice staff. The common rooms make it very easy to make friends and that's awesome. Kitchen needs some improvement, though (it's a little hard to cook in the dark).

This was a night nice hostel in a nice part of town, the shower could have done with a bit more hot water though.

I had a really pleasent stay at the hostel. There were bathrooms which included toilet and shower so you didn't have to share it with others. The rooms had airconditioning and included lockers. There was a roof terrace which included a jacuzzi with fresh water and four hammocks. The staff were friendly and helpful and the location was really central.

Nice atmosphere, cool roof terrace for having a few drinks at night and napping during the day. Only a short walk to main bits of the city. Lockers could be a little bigger in the bedrooms, they're an ok size but couldn't fit in my whole case so just had to put valuables in there but not a problem.

Very good hostel in the heart of the Triana neighborhood for Seville. It is a big city but you an easily walk to all the main areas from the hostel. The rooftop is great and I had a very enjoyable experience here.

the fridge was really small and not cold enough, we couldn't leave food for too long. The service was excellent, they really gave us good advice so that we could enjoy sevilla to the fullest. very clean, we highly recommend this hostel!!

• 27th May 2015

Nice stuff great location! Having air conditioner is like heaven haha. By the way I had a fantastic roommate who is 60s but has a young mind and we had a great chat :)