Triana Backpackers Reviews

Rodrigo de Triana 69, Seville, Seville, Spain

Best stay at Triana. So clean, the bathrooms were like I was in hotel, cleaned daily. Made some amazing friends. Great location. Can't wait to come back to Seville and stay at Triana again.

• 19th Jun 2015

Overall the hostel was fine except for the fact that when I returned from my day trip from Cordoba someone was sleeping in my bed. The staff told me to wake the person up which was weird because I thought the staff would do something to help me. They just told me to make another bed in the middle.of the night when everyone was sleeping. All I have to say is that it was as a very interesting stay!

• 19th Jun 2015

Really good hostel, super nice staff. The common rooms make it very easy to make friends and that's awesome. Kitchen needs some improvement, though (it's a little hard to cook in the dark).

This was a night nice hostel in a nice part of town, the shower could have done with a bit more hot water though.

I had a really pleasent stay at the hostel. There were bathrooms which included toilet and shower so you didn't have to share it with others. The rooms had airconditioning and included lockers. There was a roof terrace which included a jacuzzi with fresh water and four hammocks. The staff were friendly and helpful and the location was really central.

Nice atmosphere, cool roof terrace for having a few drinks at night and napping during the day. Only a short walk to main bits of the city. Lockers could be a little bigger in the bedrooms, they're an ok size but couldn't fit in my whole case so just had to put valuables in there but not a problem.

Very good hostel in the heart of the Triana neighborhood for Seville. It is a big city but you an easily walk to all the main areas from the hostel. The rooftop is great and I had a very enjoyable experience here.

the fridge was really small and not cold enough, we couldn't leave food for too long. The service was excellent, they really gave us good advice so that we could enjoy sevilla to the fullest. very clean, we highly recommend this hostel!!

• 27th May 2015

Nice stuff great location! Having air conditioner is like heaven haha. By the way I had a fantastic roommate who is 60s but has a young mind and we had a great chat :)

Excellent Hostel. Very clean and the staff are very friendly. It's just a short walk to all the main attractions. No complaints here.

Really great hostel. Nice and clean. The location was great too. Not far from the river and the majority of sights. Staff was very nice and accommodating. The rooftop terrace was great too. Nice place to sit and chill.

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel! The 6 person room I stayed in was a bit small, but the common space and rooftop hang out areas were awesome! The staff was helpful and spoke English well. The place was pretty clean overall. It is a bit of a walk from the city center (about 15 min?), but not too bad. The hostel has a chill/relaxed vibe, so it's nice after a long day exploring the city.

Decent hostel, if you're looking for something quiet. Everything was clean and the breakfast was nice. Unfortunately most guests were at least 40, so one should consider that this is not a typical youth hostel. I just stayed one day and my room card stopped working twice. The staff fixed that after a few minutes, but still annoying (especially when you just want to go to the toilet during the night). The staff was average. They were nice, but not really helpful (gave wrong bus information)

I enjoyed my stay very much. the terrace was relaxing. And he staff as very friendly and welcoming. It as much appreciated that the staff made sure breakfast was avaliable for us really early in the morning.

Best hostel I've ever stayed it- the atmosphere here is great!!

• 27th Mar 2015
  • American Samoa

First thing we did was lay in the hammocks. Wish we got to drink sangria and meet new people. Next time.

Nice hostel in a beautiful area! I met some nice people. In terms of cleanliness, it's basic and slightly grimy (not bad unless you're used to hotels etc) and I had the luck to have the loudest snorer in my female dorm. But otherwise, all amenities are there - nice

very good location, single girl traveling alone and felt safe!

This is definitely one of the best of stayed at! It was easy to find, a really nice place with a great terrace jacuzzi but most importantly the staff were so lovely and they really made my time there memorable. The only thing they could improve on is activities for socialising with other hostel stayers. I was travelling alone and wanted to make friends experience the night life but I didn't see many other people staying there.. But I would still definitely recommend this hostel :)

• 6th Feb 2015