Triana Backpackers Reviews

Rodrigo de Triana 69, Seville, Seville, Spain

I love Triana, so this was a perfect location. It was clean and quiet when needed.

Hostel is in the city center. The atmosphere is beautiful. They have free sangria on friday and saturday nights. There is a jacuzzi and there are hommocks. Beds are clean, in the room there is an air conditioner system. Bathrooms and toilets are clean. There are locks in the room but they are very small. One of my roommates stole my key chain which was attached to my bag. I liked the stuff very much. Even some of them don't know English, they tried to help me a lot.

Perfect! New staff made a little bit more dificult.

Triana is a brilliant hostel! I especially loved the terrace with the hammocks! :)

Amazing hostel. Literally everything was perfect except for the fact that the staff seemed a bit overwhelmed.

• 18th Jul 2014

Free sangria on Friday and Saturday nights? Hell yes! This hostel is absolutely beautiful, the tiling alone is amazing, and the roof terrace with lounging seats, hammocks, and jacuzzi (that was cold for the summer heat), were lovely. Breakfast was simple, but good. Air conditioning in our room saved our lives, and the many bathrooms were necessary. Location was okay, about a fifteen/twenty minutes walking to the city center. Staff was wonderful, but not that well informed to offer suggestions.

Was great to have an air conditioner within the dorm, as it would have been unbearable without one. Good kitchen facilities. The location is a bit further away from the center of Seville, but is still walkable if you can cope with the heat.

Very nice hostel, very good staff always available. Nice free walking tour with Juan. Good value for money. Best place to stay to enjoy in a wonderful way the city ;-)

Excellent hostel, great facilities and location

very nice hostel near the center of sevilla. Clean place, good breakfast, nice atmosphere, good staff. This hostel is a very nice place and well run. Do not hesitate to stay here if you visit sevilla. Triana is a ver good location, full of restaurants were you can get Tapas and cañas all the way around!

Nice hostel in Triana. Bedrooms were a bit crammed (we went for the 8 ppl dorm), but all was clean, safe and there was a nice communal room and a terrace with some hammocks on the top. Staff was helpful and I liked the location: a short pleasant walk to the tourist attractions, and in a quiet barrio with character. We also found free parking round the corner, a rarity in the city centre. Helpful staff. Only speck was the wifi not working all the time, but I guess that it was only temporary.

The WiFi break down constantly.....sucks

This is a nice clean hostel. Beds were comfy and bathrooms clean. However, the facilities are in no way sufficient for the number of guests it holds. Common area has only 2 small tables and a couch, people were eating breakfast standing up or at the computer desk. Internet was down during our stay, probably not a regular problem but I can only judge on what we experienced.

A hostel with good location (walking distant from the bus station and the square and cathedral) and friendly staffs. Kitchen and common area are rather small and wifi connection was quite poor.

very very good hostel, I think that Its the best hostel where I have ever been.

After staying in a really friendly hostel in Seville prior to this, we were pretty unimpressed with this place. The main problem was that the staff were totally uninterested and detached; they only ever talked amongst themselves. This created a pretty lame vibe in the place so nobody really talked to one another. Apart from that, the facilities are alright, but we probably wouldn't stay in this hostel again.

Clean and comfortable - the minimum required of a place to stay (and a standard that so many hostels don't reach). Nice bathrooms with working showers. It didn't have such a social atmosphere when I was there but that may have just been a consequence of who else happened to be staying there at the time.

The room that I have been in really smells, like it hasn't aired for long time. It really bothers each time you go inside. Also, it is not a double room ( just a double bed) so they shouldn't charge twice the price for it for 1 person. Other than that, the stuff was nice and helpful.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Israel

really nice staff, helpful and gentle, the hostel has a nice terrace and a jacuzzi!! WiFi wasn't working though, didn't let them know because I had 3g

It looks like it has more common rooms online - it only has one smallish common room and an additional roof top area. The kitchen is small and gets very crowded at night. The hot tub was thoroughly disappointing! It was cold and dirty! It does not have a swimming pool as it mentions on the facilities page, only a cold hot tub. The wifi did not work in my room and was very slow at times on my laptop as well as their computers. I don't think it is worth the price.