Triana Backpackers Reviews

Rodrigo de Triana 69, Seville, Seville, Spain

Nice hostel in a beautiful area! I met some nice people. In terms of cleanliness, it's basic and slightly grimy (not bad unless you're used to hotels etc) and I had the luck to have the loudest snorer in my female dorm. But otherwise, all amenities are there - nice

very good location, single girl traveling alone and felt safe!

This is definitely one of the best of stayed at! It was easy to find, a really nice place with a great terrace jacuzzi but most importantly the staff were so lovely and they really made my time there memorable. The only thing they could improve on is activities for socialising with other hostel stayers. I was travelling alone and wanted to make friends experience the night life but I didn't see many other people staying there.. But I would still definitely recommend this hostel :)

• 6th Feb 2015

The hostel was fantastic, I really enjoyed my time there and would recommend this hostel. The staff were great very welcoming. One new years eve they prepared a meal for residents which was very nice.

Excellence: Lovely place in a great location. Fantabulous roof top terrace. Good breakfast. Nice staff. Good offer for pilgrims hence lots of pilgrims around. Room for improvement: All three computers need attention from a maintenance person. Computer chairs need something on the bottom to stop them from squeaking. Smoking should be forbidden on the roof terrace. Bed could be fixed so less squeaky. Decaff needed Conclusion: The room for imrovement things are very minor. Overall excellent

Excellent hostel, best one on my andaluciatrip

We had an awesome time, there are hammocks on the rooftop outside and it was really cute inside!

I absolutely loved my stay at Triana! The staff is all amazingly friendly!

• 30th Oct 2014

Loved the staff, very helpful and welcoming! The location is alright, a little bit of a walk from anything super main. It was pretty noisy, though, with cars passing by all night and really thin walls.