Triana Backpackers Reviews

Rodrigo de Triana 69, Seville, Seville, Spain

We had an awesome time, there are hammocks on the rooftop outside and it was really cute inside!

• 13th Nov 2014

I absolutely loved my stay at Triana! The staff is all amazingly friendly!

• 30th Oct 2014

Loved the staff, very helpful and welcoming! The location is alright, a little bit of a walk from anything super main. It was pretty noisy, though, with cars passing by all night and really thin walls.

Awesome hostel with friendly and helpful staff. Good free breakfast but you have to get in quick. Rooftop with hammocks and a jacuzzi and great wifi in all areas! Location was great and walking distance away from a lot of the main attractions.

The directions to this property are terrible, I was wandering around the city for over an hour trying to find it. Directions just names streets with no idea how to get from one to the other. The bus stop the tell you to get off of is wrong too, they tell you to get off on the last stop but this is not correct as the last stop is the bus station, 20 minutes walk back to where you need to be.

Good location. Walking distance to major sites and restaurants. Beautiful city with a rich history. Facilities better than average.

I love Triana, so this was a perfect location. It was clean and quiet when needed.

Hostel is in the city center. The atmosphere is beautiful. They have free sangria on friday and saturday nights. There is a jacuzzi and there are hommocks. Beds are clean, in the room there is an air conditioner system. Bathrooms and toilets are clean. There are locks in the room but they are very small. One of my roommates stole my key chain which was attached to my bag. I liked the stuff very much. Even some of them don't know English, they tried to help me a lot.

Perfect! New staff made a little bit more dificult.

Triana is a brilliant hostel! I especially loved the terrace with the hammocks! :)

Amazing hostel. Literally everything was perfect except for the fact that the staff seemed a bit overwhelmed.

• 18th Jul 2014

Free sangria on Friday and Saturday nights? Hell yes! This hostel is absolutely beautiful, the tiling alone is amazing, and the roof terrace with lounging seats, hammocks, and jacuzzi (that was cold for the summer heat), were lovely. Breakfast was simple, but good. Air conditioning in our room saved our lives, and the many bathrooms were necessary. Location was okay, about a fifteen/twenty minutes walking to the city center. Staff was wonderful, but not that well informed to offer suggestions.

Was great to have an air conditioner within the dorm, as it would have been unbearable without one. Good kitchen facilities. The location is a bit further away from the center of Seville, but is still walkable if you can cope with the heat.

Very good hostel with excellent breakfast and good vibe. In the heart of Seville.

Very nice hostel, very good staff always available. Nice free walking tour with Juan. Good value for money. Best place to stay to enjoy in a wonderful way the city ;-)

Excellent hostel, great facilities and location

very nice hostel near the center of sevilla. Clean place, good breakfast, nice atmosphere, good staff. This hostel is a very nice place and well run. Do not hesitate to stay here if you visit sevilla. Triana is a ver good location, full of restaurants were you can get Tapas and cañas all the way around!

Nice hostel in Triana. Bedrooms were a bit crammed (we went for the 8 ppl dorm), but all was clean, safe and there was a nice communal room and a terrace with some hammocks on the top. Staff was helpful and I liked the location: a short pleasant walk to the tourist attractions, and in a quiet barrio with character. We also found free parking round the corner, a rarity in the city centre. Helpful staff. Only speck was the wifi not working all the time, but I guess that it was only temporary.

The WiFi break down constantly.....sucks

This is a nice clean hostel. Beds were comfy and bathrooms clean. However, the facilities are in no way sufficient for the number of guests it holds. Common area has only 2 small tables and a couch, people were eating breakfast standing up or at the computer desk. Internet was down during our stay, probably not a regular problem but I can only judge on what we experienced.