Trianon Reviews

J.W. Brouwersstraat 3, Amsterdam, Netherlands

wasn't a bad place. I went here cause it was one of the cheapest places for the weekend. most of the staff was friendly. the rooms were very clean, no lockers though. right across from museumplein and a good supermarket which was nice.

The location is quite close to some tourist spot. I stayed in a 8 people dom. There were not enough plugs for each visitor. But you can always leave your devices at the reception and charge there. The room ground is quite dusty and dirty. Other than that it is quite ok for you to stay just for a few nights.

One of the best hostels I've stayed. Clean rooms with hotel quality beds and quilt blankets. One toilet per room which require card access making it more personal. Staff were very helpful in giving directions and also allowing us to put our bags in the luggage storage.

There was not hot water in the room,it was very dirty and the room was really small. However, the hotel is well located.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Spain

The location was pretty good. Not right in the centre, but merely a 20 minutes walk away. It's close to the VanGogh Museum (and also the Reijksmuseum), a park and a supermarket, which was rather convenient. The receptionist was rather unfriendly. Due to the lack of something like a common room or even tea/coffee making facilities, there was no "atmosphere" either. The bathroom was really mouldy, but the bed sheets were clean. It's the cheapest hostel for a reason.

My stay was split in two so I got to see two diff. rooms. My first room, 403, had no room light and only one of the beds had a reading light and a pwr outlet. To get to the room I had to climb 2 flights of narrow and steep stairs which might be challenging for some. The carpet in that room smelled pretty badly. My 2nd room 206 was much of an impr.: finished wooden floor, pw outlets and reading light for the low. bunk beds, the room had a light. Overall: good value for money, would stay again

Il you got the dormitory and get the upper bed, you have to be careful because it seems you can fell down from the bed.

• 15th May 2015

very nice hotel, the location is very near to the tram station and museum. facilities are all in good condition.

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

THe staff are hostile. THey didnot even allow me to keep my luggage in the storage room for 1 extra day. No kitchen. No public room where we can sit. The rooms and bathrooms are good. Everyone should avoid this place.

This hostel is part of a hotel. Floor 1-3 are hotel while the 4th one is dedicated as a hostel. We, a group of 5 persons, stayed in a dorm room for 10 persons on 4th floor, room 405. The elevator was only available till 3rd floor, thus we had to continue take our luggage by stairs. When we reached the room, surprisingly we faced another narrow staircase. it urnd out to be an attic. The room was too packed for 10 prs.it was clean but not much light. + location, near tram and an gogh museum.

• 4th Apr 2015