5.8
Rating 849 Total Reviews
5.8
Rating 849 Total Reviews
Trianon Located at J.W. Brouwersstraat 3, , Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Noord-Holland 1071 LH J.W. Brouwersstraat 3
58% 849
52.3562862 4.8784875
    Rooms available

• Italy, Male, 18-24
14th Oct 2015
3.7

Such a really bad place to be!

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
8th Oct 2015
6.0

The price was higher than mentioned on the website. I don't like that!

24th Sep 2015
2.6

after we checked in and the manager assigned us a room, entered our room and moved our belongings WITHOUT our authorization staying that he needed the room. He bagged our stuff and when we came back from exploring the downtown we found out that our belongings were stored in a store room. we explained to the person who was in charged that this was unacceptable This place encourage smoking and all the rooms smell very bad

• Turkey, Couple, 25-30
1st Sep 2015
5.1

Stayed there with my girlfriend for 4 days. Hotels location is nice for those who want to visit museums and its also close to leidseplein. You can also walk to rembrandtplein. Except our rooms "hospital room" atmosphere, anti-smoker approach, stinky old bathroom, and the worker guy's weird "get out!" shout in the morning, neverending rattlings coming from upstairs and around our room, it was somehow managable. We rented double bed, but had to bring two single beds together.

1st Sep 2015

Only stayed one night. Little bit of mold in the shower but otherwise got the job done. Cute part of the city. Very close to bus that goes directly to airport.

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
28th Aug 2015
3.7

I've been booking via hostelworld lots of years meaning that I've stayed at a number of hostels to date. I can assure you that Trianon hostel is the worst one that I experienced so far despite its high room prices. Only good thing about Trianon is the location. The room was so dirty even when we first checked in. The bathroom was also terrible with its yellow-ish bathtub. 5 nights of our stayings were all disasters thanks to the endless noises from other rooms and dirtiness around us.

26th Aug 2015
8.0

It's in a great location, right next to the Van Gogh museum. There is also a supermarket across the street and a metro station near by. My only complaints would be they have no lockers, and the bag room didn't seem so secure. The pillow also smelled bad, but these things don't really bother me that much as I have a small bag I keep important things in and take everywhere.