Tribu Hostel Reviews

Av. Pedro Joaquin Coldwell, Holbox Island, Mexico

This place cannot be faulted! Extended my stay I loved it that much. And the STAFF ARE SO SO SO AMAZING! Got very ill and as a solo travellor from home isn't the best experience. But the staff made the experience so much more barable, they checked on me all the time, called the doctor, stayed with me and made sure I was never alone! I CANT RECCOMMEND THIS PLACE ENOUGH!! Whatever you do, STAY HERE YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED!

• 16th Jul 2014

Very good hostel, social environment, well kited out

• 5th Jul 2014

At first, they had messed up our reservation for a 6 bed dorm and told us we had to stay in a 10 bed dorm, which was a minor inconvenience. The owner felt so bad about it, she found us in the hostel bar that night, bought us drinks and upgraded us to a private room for our second night for the same price. There are awesome activities every night, a great community atmosphere, and it's 2 seconds from the beach. If you like hanging out with cool people and having drinks, you will like it here!

Great little hostel, only pity is that they don't include breakfast!!

• 1st Jul 2014

Incredible! Best hostel hands down we've stayed at! Best vibe, good beds, helpful nice staff and good events on every night! Me and my friend stayed in the suite there was really amazing!!!!! Highly recommend this place! Will definately be coming back! Thank you for having us tribu xx

Great Hostel, great team, perfect place to stay !!

• 28th Jun 2014

Tribu is a wonderful place.Can I say more that I returned here again eventhough I live like 10000 kms away. It's like you move in to a colorful magic-castle for a while where you dont need shoes, you cook some food, all day just relaxing and chilling in the hammocks (I wish I had as good afternoon sleeps back at home as I had there in the hammocks!!) or on the beach, or on the roof terrace. Whale shark trips and the planton shining at night are again, sooo unique. The bar is excellent too!

Loved Tribu hostel. Perfect location. Helpful and friendly staff. Holbox Island is beautiful. Whale sharks are a must see.

1 2 Next » last »