Tribu Hostel Reviews

Av. Pedro Joaquin Coldwell, Holbox Island, Mexico

Auf dem öffentlichen Klo stank es oft sehr stark da sie den Mülleimer selten geleert haben , deshalb war er auch ständig überfüllt .

Tribu Hostel ist ein wirklich schönes Hostel, da es nah am Strand liegt, sehr sauber ist und eine tolle Atmosphäre bietet. Ein paar kleine Kritikpunkte sind das Fehlen eines Mülleimers im Schlafsaal sowie der Dusche. Außerdem gibt es in Dusche so gut wie keine Möglichkeiten, die Klamotten oder Handtücher etc. aufzuhängen und als letztes möchte ich die "Leiter" erwähnen, mit der man in das obere des Etagenbettes gelangt. Diese ist eine Zumutung (vor allem beim Abstieg).

Dieses Hostel gleicht einem Hotel und es fehlt einem an nichts. Eine der wenigen Unterkünfte in Mexiko in denen ausgezeichnetes Englisch gesprochen wird. Alles war absolut perfekt, vom ersten bis zum letzten Moment.

• 7th Mar 2015

Küche sehr groß und perfekt zfür Selbstversorgung. Jeden Abend abwechselnd Programm.

Schönes Hostel mit großer Küche und Hängematten-Bereich, in dem man entspannen kann, wenn die Sonne gerade mal zu heiß ist! Die Bar war teilweise sehr laut, da wir ein Zimmer in der Nähe der Bar hatten. Zimmer wurde jeden Tag gereinigt.

Nice social vibe, great location. Its annoying that if you want to use the computeres they provide, you have to pay. And i would like that they serve breakfast, even if i had to pay one extra dollar. Its a small island, it'd make easier the start up of the day for travelers. Good bar and beautiful facilities

Amazing!!!

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Wonderful place to really relax and enjoy life!

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

Tribu was awesome. Staff was friendly and I really enjoyed the chill atmosphere of the place. Beach nearby is not the best but the walk to punto coco is worth it. The reception doesn't open up till 9am and there is no overnight staff so don't get to the hostel at 7am like I did.

probably the best hostel i stayed at this trip

By far the best hostel I have stayed at. The facilities were great. The staff were great. The guests were great. I cant fault anything about this place. I had planned to stay for 5 nights and ended up staying for just over 2 weeks and still didnt want to leave. Thanks Tribu for being so awesome!

This is one of the few hostels in the world that is truly memorable. Mia, the owner is beyond wonderful. She cares about her guests, and it shows most during times of emergency like the one we experienced during my stay there. All staff go above and beyond to make our stay most pleasant. I highly recommend this hostel. I will be back next year.

I really enjoyed this funky spot! Despite the incredible social scene of the place, I managed to get some excellent sleep going to bed rather early compared to most of the other guests. While people are here to interact, I found the atmosphere to be very respectful. It's a pretty hip place. I do wish there was a little more structure for those leaving early as 2 of the 3 buses/ferries are scheduled to leave before reception or the kitchen opens.

we had a wonderful wonderful time in tribu hostel! thanks to the staff !!! we both agree that it was the best hostel we have ever visited :) highest recommendation

Great kitchen, you can even wood grill your fish. Nice activities all week long.

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Mexico

hostel is very nice but no room to lounge. no lounge chairs or long hammocks to lie around in. Also they have a cinema room which is used as a bedroom for visiting musicians and overflow for the hostel. never did see the tv in the two weeks i was there. they close the kitchen at ten which also closes the only community seating área they have. If it rains very crowded in the only place you can sit. close to the beach but checked out Golden Paradise hostel which was farther from the beach but nice

Hello! Thank for staying with us in Tribu. We just wanted to tell you that in the 14 days that you spend with us, not even once you asked to watch a movie or tv, why :)? The cinema was occupied only 5 nights in total... We close the kitchen at 11 pm in order to not disturb the private rooms attached to the dining area. But....I'll make sure though to send you the pictures of our new garden chairs, (it's one of our next projects) once they are done. bye bye

Best hostel I've stayed in my last month of traveling! Only the ladder to reach the upper bed is really stupid and challenging...

gibt kein schöneres hostel !!

Incredibly beautiful hostel.But, for 3 days it was loud party late into the morning. I love all the fun, but there was no quiet.Then the people would come in late and turn the bright light on in your eyes, as there is no other light. And the only place to get relief from the mosquitoes was in the bed.Suggestions would be; some chairs in rooms, porches, or just available, party @ 7 to 11, add soft lighting in dorms.Screen table area.Cover & put lots of hammocks on bar decks. Thankyou for being!

This is an excellent hostel. It's extremely well located, with a great staff and it's built to be a hostel and very well designed. The kitchen in particularly is a marvel. Great nightly activities, It's not exactly a party hostel, more of a social place that has a party element.

« first « Prev 1 2 3