Trilhas de Minas Hostel

9.5
Superb 60 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
15th Aug 2017

As I am used to travelling alone it was unfortunate that I got there on a day when the hostel was quite empty. However I was not bored at all since there is a lot to do in this awesome city and Junior and Jussara are simply the most friendly and helpful staff one can ask for! The atmosphere is equally incredible and Junior did a great job on the deck. To anyone going to Ouro Preto I assure you that you're gonna have a great time if you stay at Trilhas de Minas!

20th Apr 2017

The place is great, Jussara and Junior are the most welcome staff possible, realy sweet people. Beds are comfy, rooms are a good, breakfast is amazing, location is perfect and the cats and dogs are funny. Although I would recommend a hotter shower in the six bed dorm.