Trindade Sea and Forest Hostel Reviews

Rua das Flores s/n, Trindade, Brazil

This Hostel was our favourite hostel we visited in our whole 3 months travelling of the Americas. The staff were amazing, so friendly and helpful and tranquil. The sort of people you wanted to be your friends! The Hostel rooms and buildings were absolutely beautiful, amazing little cabins up in the trees like swiss chalets. The beds were comfortable and were tall bunk beds so you could comfortably sit on the bottom bunk without hitting your head. The yoga lessons up in the trees- indescribable.

• 16th Mar 2014

Our stay in this hostel was really nice, I thought the location of the hostel is great, it the middle of the forest, you have to walk a few blocks to the beach but is not that far and is a nice walk! Osmar, the owner, is such a lovely person, he´s so interesting, we enjoyed a lot hearing his wonderful adventures. I´m so happy with my stay there, really... the only tiny thing I could ¨complain¨ about, is that the bed shits we´re a bit smelly, just a small but important detail ;)

One of the best hostels I've been to in a long time! The owner and the rest of the staff are great. The area is perfect. Definitely will be coming back to the hostel and Trindade. Literally paradise.

Sea and Forest is the most amazing place to stay, I have never felt so at home in a place so far away from everything I know. There are lots of beautiful walks and beaches and people. Os, the owner was very kind and helpful and puts on a good breakfast too. I booked 2 nights and stayed 5 and did amazing yoga with Shivram, which everyone should try. And now I am going back for the rest of my holiday, thank you very much Os and Shivram, see you again soon! Jakksy

• 8th Mar 2014