Trindade Sea and Forest Hostel Reviews

Rua das Flores s/n, Trindade, Brazil

Our stay in this hostel was really nice, I thought the location of the hostel is great, it the middle of the forest, you have to walk a few blocks to the beach but is not that far and is a nice walk! Osmar, the owner, is such a lovely person, he´s so interesting, we enjoyed a lot hearing his wonderful adventures. I´m so happy with my stay there, really... the only tiny thing I could ¨complain¨ about, is that the bed shits we´re a bit smelly, just a small but important detail ;)

One of the best hostels I've been to in a long time! The owner and the rest of the staff are great. The area is perfect. Definitely will be coming back to the hostel and Trindade. Literally paradise.

Sea and Forest is the most amazing place to stay, I have never felt so at home in a place so far away from everything I know. There are lots of beautiful walks and beaches and people. Os, the owner was very kind and helpful and puts on a good breakfast too. I booked 2 nights and stayed 5 and did amazing yoga with Shivram, which everyone should try. And now I am going back for the rest of my holiday, thank you very much Os and Shivram, see you again soon! Jakksy

• 8th Mar 2014

Owner was not honest,charged us more than agreed in the booking, done almost 5 months in advance. He came up with an excuse that it was carnival and the prices were not updated when we booked. NOT OUR PROBLEM,SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOLVED BETWEEN HOSTEL WORLD AND PROPERTY. We felt disrespected and frustrated, and our carnival was ruined,as we brought the right amount of money and town has no atm. I have nothing good to say about the hostel. Dirty,awful breakfast(shouldn't even be called breakfast)

• 28th Feb 2014

Awesome! One of best hostels I stayed. Staff is really helpful and the atmosphere is amazing. For sure I recommend Sea and Forest Yoga class was the top point!

The hostel is a little bit away from the beach, but it definitely has its own "foresty" appeal. The rooms are cozy and each set of 8 or so beds is in a cabin with its own bathroom (which is kept quite clean) and a deck/patio to hang out or hang clothes. Staff are very friendly and speak many languages. Highly recommend this hostel if you're looking for a more laid-back, relaxed vibe (they have yoga every day). If you're looking to party, Che Lagarto on the main road is probably a better choice.

Well where do I begin, By far the most incredible hostel I have ever stayed at!!! The most beautiful people are working at the hostel, who make you feel like one big family. Osmar the hostel owner is just fantastic. If you want to stay somewhere where you just want pure relaxation, to meet great people and to be in the middle of a forest waking up to the sound of hummingbirds then this is the perfect hostel for you! We had an unforgettable experience here! Love Emilia and scott

Really lovely staff! Cozy hostel. Relatively close to everything. Breakfast was a bit of a disappointment though, after reading the reviews, it was toast and jam, bananas and oranges, no fresh bread, cheese or ham. In our 6-bed dorm only 2 lockers worked at the moment when we stayed, which was not optimal. But all in all a nice place. And again, all staff was very helpful and nice.

It's worth to walk a little more to the beach and staying in Sea and Forest, instead of staying in the many impersonalized ugly hostels in town, closer to the beach. Osmar and Sivaram will welcome you as old friends. Was great to live a couple of days middle of the rainforest.