Fabulous 290 Total Reviews
Fabulous 290 Total Reviews
Trinity College Dublin Located at Accommodation Office, Trinity College, Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin Accommodation Office, Trinity College
86% 290
53.3443003 -6.2589454
    Rooms available

7th Sep 2015

What a fun place to stay...actually in Trinity College! I stayed in a private room, which had a shared bathroom on one side of my room and a great little kitchenette on the other side. Great location & wifi. I'd stay here again :)

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
23rd Aug 2015
5.7

The actual room was not as central as mentioned (10 minutes far from the accomodation office). A housekeeper woke me up the next morning and asked me to leave the room as the check out was at 10am. I explained that I had 2 days reserved, but she said that on her sheet it was not written like that and that I had to leave "NOW". I packed all my things and went to the reception where they just said "sorry" and gave me another room even further away than the one before. Bad start form my holidays.

• New Caledonia, Female, 41+
20th Aug 2015
5.7

On arrival I was not told that there was a kitchen area available to make coffee. One of the groups rooms was not clean as we were in block 71 this was a long walk back to the accomodation office. The closing doors make a lot of noise Wasn't told how to get out of the Goldsmith building

• USA, Couple, 41+
15th Aug 2015

We enjoyed our stay very much , our only problem was access to the college with the car. Perhaps directions could be included in booking correspondence. This seems an important detail.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2015
6.0

First off we were told in an email to check in at 11:00. When we got there the guy said they wouldn't be done cleaning until 2:00. He also told us where to get in after 12:00PM because they lock the gates... HE TOLD US THE WEONG GATE. So we spent over half an hour trying to find the right entrance. Then they make you check out right at 10:00 which is awful when you're hung over. I had some cleaning lady knock on our door at 9:00. Wouldn't go back.

• England, All Male Group, 31-40
13th Aug 2015

Thank you so much. Completely beyond our expectations. We had our own flat with kitchen/living room/bathroom. And he setting is BEAUTIFUL. The location is spot on as well - 1 minute walk rom Temple Bar. Couldn't have asked for more.

13th Aug 2015

Would be good to offer free use of the gym.

• Ireland, Male, 41+
11th Aug 2015

Very friendly and helpful reception staff

• Germany, Female, 41+
7th Aug 2015

We would like to commend the friendliness of the students who staff the accommodation office. Trinity College Civil Engineering Graduate Chris, who looked after our booking, was most pleasant in his dealings with us and went out of his way to make our stay most comfortable.

6th Aug 2015

Good value accommodation in a great location. Would stay here again.