Trinity College Dublin Reviews

Accommodation Office, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland

We stayed at the Goldsmith Hall, which is at the far end of the campus - some 10 min walk to city center. It is more like a hotel stay in a student environment, rather than hostel - including towels changed daily and free toiletries. Not much socializing - we haven't seen a person in 3 days from our block of 4 rooms. Continental breakfast is included (upgrade to Irish costs 4 euros), fully-equipped kitchen available as well.

I really enjoyed my stay at Trinity College. It was in the Heart of the tourist area of Dublin and It was very easy to get around and convenient to get back.

• 2nd Jul 2014

No wifi in room or really anywhere on the campus is not great. For the cost of the room wifi should be available in all campus rooms. We were at the very back of the campus. Road noise was so loud and it took 15 min walk just to get out of the campus compound. My stay was good but I wouldn't stay again.

Great place to stay as an alternative to a hostel or hotel. Close to Temple Bar and central Dublin, but far enough to avoid e noise and traffic. Historic college, lots to see on the grounds, nice breakfast and some pubs very close away from the tourist areas. Great helpfull staff!

A nice minibus ride from booking in right to the door.

• 19th Jun 2014

Needs Wifi outside the University Facilities

• 11th Jun 2014

I stayed in Goldsmith and there was no internet connection there - an improvement would be internet access for those staying in that area of campus so that we don't need to go to a public location to have a connection.

• 6th Jun 2014

Amazing central location, very safe and clean. Stayed in a single room and it was great! Check out at 10am might be too early for some but no problem for me. Henry St and Grafton St are very nearby and Temple Bar is literally down the street. Definitely recommend, loved my stay here.

• 24th May 2014