Trinity College Dublin

8.7
Fabulous 325 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
22nd Jun 2017

The Trinity College room was much bigger than expected. We requested an ensuite room and received it. The shower was a bit small. Once you were in, there was no way to pick up soap or a bottle of shampoo from the floor. No bending room whatsoever. Both the room and the bathroom were ready as promised at 2pm. We arrived early and were able to store our luggage without cost since we rented a room. That was very convenient. The beds were comfortable, and both the room and bathroom were very clean.

• USA, Female, 41+
21st Jun 2017

The staff members were incredible from check-in to housekeeping. The room was a great value and I would stay here again!

• England, Female, 41+
16th Jun 2017

Room was right next to street even with window shut very noisy all night. Very hot weekend so difficult to sleep as room very hot and with window open made no difference. The location was brilliant to access all transport links. So near to Grafton street, restaurants and pubs.

16th Jun 2017

the room was right on the far side of the complex we were supplied with a map but it was hard to read i asked for a later checkout as it was a Sunday but I was refused and there was no breakfast after 10 am how many people get out of bed that early on a weekend.

• Australia, Male, 41+
14th Jun 2017

My stay at Trinity College provided me with secure and reasonably priced solo accommodation at a central Dublin location. The staff were very helpful in accommodating my late evening arrival and accompanying me to my room. But my small single room was located at a remote corner of the university at a considerable distance from the main facilities and, so far as I could tell, there was a complete lack of relevant signage, making the building and room difficult to identify and access.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
4th Jun 2017

A beautiful property to stay at. The room was simple but provided everything I needed. A very central location. Would strongly recommend to any travellers.