Fabulous 8 Total Reviews
Fabulous 8 Total Reviews
Trinity Hall Chester Located at George Street, , Chester.
England
Chester CH1 3EQ George Street
86% 8
53.1945093 -2.8903216
    Rooms available

22nd Aug 2016
7.1

Hostel in a perfect location, very central and quite safe, kitchen very dirty... I was in a nice room that though could have been a bit cleaner...also I basically couldn't open the curtains since I was in a ground floor room with windows facing George Street...thus no much privacy. Also I asked to extend my stay of other 2 weeks,the hostel was totally empty,but they replied I couldn't,I had to move to a private room found on Airbnb from where I'll have to move again within the next 2 weeks...

• USA, Female, 41+
31st Jul 2016

Chester is small, so this students' accommodation is centric and perfect for young people, with Wi-Fi. It is secure and the rooms are roomy with a private bathroom. There's also a nice kitchen and lounge area. The site is quiet and a block away from buses; the staff is very nice, will make sure you feel welcomed, with a smile, even if you arrive late on Sunday! Take City Street, go down & walk along the channel, go up at the last (fifth) bridge, it's one block away! Maps @ train station.