6.7
Good 5 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 5 Total Reviews
Trinity Hall Chester Located at George Street, , Chester.
England
Chester CH1 3EQ George Street
67% 5
53.1945093 -2.8903216
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 41+
21st Aug 2015
4.6

I booked this hostel for 2 of my employees and on two deffirent occasions my guys where locked out of their rooms with no one to contact . I ended up forking up anothe cash for a hotel. One of the guys, not wanting to bother me decided to sleep in the kitchen till the following day. It's all a joke and I would like some to at least have the decency to contact me and discuss the issue.

• England, Couple, 41+
7th Aug 2015

Excellent location,right in the city centre ,rooms basic but adequate and lovely helpful staff , would defiantly stay again