Trinity Hostel

8.4
Fabulous 63 Total Reviews

1st Sep 2017
7.4

The room was comfortable and the location very good (a little hard to find- the directions provided weren't correct). My biggest concern was that the security where my room was (not in the main hostel). The entrance is in an open courtyard; there is no staff there; guests are "encouraged" (most opted not to) and there were no lockers in the room. As a result, anything I left in the room could have been taken (although nothing was). I assume the main building is better.

• Belgium, All Male Group, 25-30
18th Aug 2017
7.1

Overall I had a pleasant stay at Trinity Hostel. However, I have two remarks. First, I stayed in two different dorms (first and second floor). The dorm on the first floor had lockers, but all the lockers had the same key. The dorm on the second floor didn't even have lockers. So security is an issue (although nothing was stolen from me). Second, the hostel could use some more showers. The lines to have a shower weren't too long. However, it would have been nice if there were no lines at all.

15th Aug 2017

Good hostel in the heart of Minsk. Besides the freezing cold shower everything was fine!

14th Aug 2017

nice staff, clean hostel. the only downside is that there were not enough showers or toilets for everyone and I came during the cold freezing water for all minsk time. !

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
12th Aug 2017

Staff are amazing! Good location and a real mix of people. Definitely staying here again next time I go to Minsk.

4th Aug 2017
7.4

good hostel in great location. Helpful staff, nice rooms, could do with some comfy seats and a bit more cooking equipment. I scored down security as my locker could be opened with any key as I could also open every locker. I have stayed before and will stay again when I am next in Minsk

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
15th Jul 2017

Big props for Ksenia, The most welcoming and helpful of girls

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
13th Jul 2017

Excellent Location, right at the city centre and next to the awesome bars. Very nice helpful staffs.

• USA, Male, 18-24
4th Jul 2017

Thanks to Trinity Hostel, I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Minsk. The friendly staff were very welcoming and provided me with many options, including taking a tour to castles and other locations outside of the city. My only regret is that I didn't spend a week here. I will be back to see the rest of Minsk and will absolutely stay at Trinity.

2nd Jul 2017
6.9

Good: Central location. Helpful Staff. Comfortable bed. It also seemed to have a good public kitchen and social common areas - although we only stayed for a night. Bad: We stayed in a different building than the reception - connected to a tea house. They played really loud "Oriental" music until 11 at night. At night the room was really loud with people yelling outside (though to be fair it was a public holiday). We barely got any sleep. Also there was only one bathroom for maybe 4-5 rooms.

×