Trinity Hostel Reviews

12 Starovilenskaya Str, Minsk, Belarus

great location, but staff could not speak English properly.... They even don't provide maps...you have to buy them!!!but they are frinedly and helpfull regardless

First of all,we were lodged not in trinity hostel,but other hostel in their chain,which is situated in the same building. all facilities in hostel were much more worse than was promised,the bathrooms were really dirty, there was no wifi. no photos of this part of hostel on website. while talking about this with receptionist,she appeared to be extremly unfriendly and not willing to help. after some discussion we were moved to other room,but still service was far away from what can be called good

• 12th Oct 2013
  • KrisLee
  • Ukraine

Khrystyna, thank you for your review. We will respect your opinion. When you came to me with a problem we have solved it in 10 minutes and you were moved to another room. Washroom was a good condition. When you are cleaning maid. When communicating with you has been told many interesting things about the hostel and about the city, as well were engaged in active conversation.

Helpful staff who know English well, clean facilities, and a nice kitchen/common area. Can't wait to come back!

Great hostel and wonderful staff! They made my visit to Belarus memorable and helped arrange translations in Russian so I can get train tickets which are VERY cheap! Hostel is clean, and well managed.

This hostel was difficult to find from the directions on the website, I would recommend looking it up on a map before hand. Minsk is not a popular tourist destination but the two young men working here were extremely helpful and did a lot of ringing around for bus and train times which I greatly appreciated.I had emailed in advance to find out about day trips was told they could be easily arranged which was not the case.

We enjoyed our stay in Trinity hostel a lot, staff was fantastic and the location was just perfect!

• 23rd Aug 2013
  • Lithuania

Thank you for your feedback, your opinion is very important to us, we will be happy to see you again in our hostel!

they overbooked us, so I do not know anything. I just can say they were gentle in replying to emails with good English and that I was not refunded.

Very sorry, hope the next time you travel to Minsk, you'll come to us and we will not have problems!

The entryway/terrace of the hostel has no lights, making it difficult to see and somewhat scary at night.

Thank you for your feedback, your opinion is very important to us, we will improve! Over the light near the hostel we work! And soon there will not be so afraid to walk at night =)

Just loved the place and the atmosphere! The staff were very helpful, friendly and interesting :) Rosa

Thank you very much Rosa! =)

Me and my friend stayed at Trinity hostel for 2 nights and we were very pleasantly surprised! This was my first ever stay at a hostel and I really enjoyed it. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We also met a lot of people who were staying there at the same time. The atmosphere is very friendly and welcome, and the location is just superb. Couldn't recommend this hostel more!

The hostel is very convenient located in the old city centre close to a metro station. It has a nice common room with open kitchen. The dorm rooms are ok but a bit small, there is not really place to put your big backpack anywhere. There are small lockers for free right in front of the reception desk which is very convenient. There is only one shower upstairs for the three dorm rooms but there is another shower downstairs so that was OK. The staff is very friendly en really helpfull! Thanks:D