Trinity Hostel

8.2
Fabulous 49 Total Reviews

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
15th Jul 2017

Big props for Ksenia, The most welcoming and helpful of girls

2nd Jul 2017
6.9

Good: Central location. Helpful Staff. Comfortable bed. It also seemed to have a good public kitchen and social common areas - although we only stayed for a night. Bad: We stayed in a different building than the reception - connected to a tea house. They played really loud "Oriental" music until 11 at night. At night the room was really loud with people yelling outside (though to be fair it was a public holiday). We barely got any sleep. Also there was only one bathroom for maybe 4-5 rooms.

• benjaminwhittaker9605
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
20th Jun 2017

Great hostel in a great location, close to a metro station and easy enough to get anywhere in Minsk. Have to give great credit to staff member Anton, who took me on a tour to nearby Mir and Nesvizh Castles, which was a highlight of my trip to Belarus. If you get the chance I highly recommend going with Anton on a tour to both castles, as they are a little difficult to reach independently, but a must-see in Belarus. Thanks Anton for a great tour!

4th Jun 2017
8.0

Excellent location, right to a metro station and a number of sights and pubs in the newly developed "Old Town". The staff spoke English and were happy to help and give advice. I did not experience any of the difficulties noted by previous reviewers regarding payment for my stay. It should be noted, however, that I did not see any continental breakfast on offer as stated in the Hostelworld description.

• Sweden, Female, 31-40
1st Jun 2017

I was a little worrid, having read the reviews about fuss with the amound of payment upon arrival (read if after I had booked). Just wanted to say that it wasn't any problems in my case. Perfect location! It says in the text that brakfast is included but is not. Coffee and tea is availible, don't know how they thought when they bought ordinary coffee but doesn't have filters or a machine though? But overall good.

• England, Female, 25-30
24th May 2017
4.0

We arrived at Trinity to an unwelcoming staff member who didn't acknowledge us. We were shown our 6-room which was far smaller than pictures. In the room there was a strong smell of vodka which was unbearable. There was an extremely drunk man there who was in our faces shouting loudly and didn't leave us. He was moved, but another guest was very hostile with us two girls sharing a bunk and asked us to leave. We felt very uncomfortable as a whole as two girls and left. Staff completely unhelpful.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
1st May 2017
2.0

Didn't recognise my deposit through hostelworld, and wanted me to pay extra. I'd choose another hostel

• Portugal, All Male Group, 25-30
7th Apr 2017

We were quite lost when in Belarus for the first time. Finding what to do on the internet isn't so easy as most of the websites are in Russian, but the staff was always very helpful and had a great sense of humor! The hostel itself has a very good location, finding what to do or visit in 10-15min walking distance was never a problem. Showers were great, everything was clean and we were lucky enough to get a room that was recently renovated :)