Trip and Friends Reviews

Derb Zaari Al Kannaria n°21, Marrakech, Morocco

The extremely friendly and helpful staff made for a great atmosphere at this hostel. Good location near to everything. The vibe of the whole place is so nice for that we made friends with the staff, they were very kind and prepared a special Tajine for me and my friends! The beds not so comfortable but it is ok for few nights. The shower is good with hot water and very cleaning bathroom. It is included breakfast. Good value for money. Would definitely recommend.

Very friendly staff in a nice location right next to the Jarma Square. Fully recommended and I personally had a wonderful week there! :)

Good hostel! Very difficult to understand the staff - speaks a bit of French and bit of English but neither fluently. Be the first to take your shower, otherwise, cold water awaits you. Besides that, pretty good hostel, breakfast included and in the heart of the city.

It was a nice hostel. The staff was really nice and helpful. They could improve the cleanness. It is well situated, just next to the main plaza. I recommend the hostel

the staffs are so friendly and warm hearted. I would say they are the best hostel staffs I have ever met in my travel. The location of the hostel is also excellent, very close to the Marrakech Medina market and the price is very good given that the you can get quite a lot of facilities in the hostel.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • China

It was a bit too cold at night without heater but we asked for extra blankets and it was fine. The staffs are really really nice. Its a fun place !!!

Very nice and accomodating people. Abdul and his son work hard to make sure oir stay there was as comfortable as possible.

Had an amazing stay here and would highly recommend to all. The staff are really friendly and are more than happy to give advice about the area and Moroccan culture. Thank you Jalile for everything, ill be back!

Very nice hostel, great location close to the souk, the main square and everything you need. It is difficult to find, as there is no sign on the door. The private rooms are located in another building 5 minutes walking from there. Very friendly staff... Would go back again!

We had a very nice stay in Marrakech and Trip and Friends. The personal was perfect and very friendly. Coming next time again to this hostel. Hauke from hanover germany.

At the end they hosted (for the double room ensuite we booked) in the RiadOulaya Tarra (next door to the hostel), which is also very very nice room and building! The atmosphere though it is better at the hostel, which of course can be used anytime. Staff is also very friendly! The hostel is really in the best place of Marrakesch, 1 minute by walk away from the main square, but though very quite!

We stayed in Riad la Caleche, not Trip and Friends, and it was great. The only small things were there is no access to the Internet from here, and at night we could here everything the staff were saying as our room was downstairs right next to the restaurant/kitchen area. Also, although you must knock to be let into the riad, there are no locks on the room doors, which is a little worrying. There are however wardrobes with locking doors and a removable key.

Felt like coming home every time I returned there... definitely my place to stay again next time!! Thank you for the nice stay Abdul!

Nice friendly staff. Very cheap, but the sleeping dorm was depressing And not so clean.

I had an amazing time at the hostel. The people were so friendly and welcoming, backpackers, travellers and the staff were teh friendliest guys there. A massive thank you to Abdel, Joad (and Nora) for being amazing at their job. I would definately come back here. Your tajines were delicious and advice about the local area brilliant. I was worried about this hostel not having AC but even in July it was a nice temperature inside with the fans. Cheers!!!!

• 17th Jul 2013

We had an amazing time, excellent place to hang out during the most hot hours of the day, but also during the other hours ;). We would definitely recommend this place!

Thank you for everything! I'm goining to miss that place.

• 5th Jul 2013
  • Belgium

staying in trip and friends has been one of the best experiences during my two years travelling, if not in my life. the staff were amazing and i felt like i was At home the moment i walked in the door: i met people from all parts of the world and some that have become mates for life. the social part of this hostel was great and spent every night up to the crack of dawn laughing and telling stories. the facilities were great and location is perfect. Abdel see you next time.... WHY NOT

• 3rd Jul 2013

Great location and amazingly friendly staff. Everyone is willing to help out, and the people who stay were really nice too. If you have a chance, have dinner at the hostel (homemade tajine/couscous), it's much nicer once you've gotten over the Djemaa el-Fna excitement, without pushy vendors.

I met a bunch of people to travel with. Definitely the place to stay. However very hot and it was only June. No fan or AC. I can only imagine how hot it gets in the middle of summer.

• 23rd Jun 2013