Trippers Carpe Diem Reviews

Shi Ban Qiao village nr 35, Yangshuo, China

The staff were excellent and went out of there way to help us with fun things to do and travel. We needed to find a way to get to Yangshuo to Guilin and they made all the travel arrangements and even escorted us all they from the taxi, then to the shuttle bus, then to the van they ordered - all complimentary. We were very impressed. The restaurant at the Hostel was very good and cheap in comparison to everything else. So we had almost every meal there. Location was Awesome. Peaceful.

• 30th Sep 2015

My second time back, and I'm sure if I even come back I'll be there again

• 28th Sep 2015

It was wonderful!!!

• 20th Sep 2015

Staff were very nice and helpful. I had problem.with flight ticket and they helped me a lot. Free bike rent afternoon is great thing ! Great location , outside the main busy west st, yet easy to bike or walk.

Love it here!!!

Very nice hostel to stay at in Yangshuo! The staff are amazing! They work often with long hours but they always have a smile on their face and are ready to help you at any point. The location is also awesome although subjective to what you like. Its outside of town by about a 20 minute walk but you do get a nice, quiet little village to chill out in which is really nice after travelling China! I highly recommend this hostel

Nice room, clean and spacious with very comfy bed and good shower. Staff friendly and helpful. Atmosphere was a bit boring, not much chat, but nice if you like a quiet place to relax. Generally good value for money. Our only complaint was the food which had no love put into it and was bland or had too much salt or oil and it was over priced so not good value. It's 20 mins walk into town too so not always convenient for alternative food options. Other than that we had a pleasant stay.