8.7
Fabulous 548 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 548 Total Reviews
Trippers Carpe Diem Located at Shi Ban Qiao village nr 35, , Yangshuo.
China
Yangshuo 541900 Shi Ban Qiao village nr 35
87% 548
24.7909812 110.4997586
    Rooms available

• USA, Couple, 25-30
30th Sep 2015

The staff were excellent and went out of there way to help us with fun things to do and travel. We needed to find a way to get to Yangshuo to Guilin and they made all the travel arrangements and even escorted us all they from the taxi, then to the shuttle bus, then to the van they ordered - all complimentary. We were very impressed. The restaurant at the Hostel was very good and cheap in comparison to everything else. So we had almost every meal there. Location was Awesome. Peaceful.

• England, Male, 18-24
28th Sep 2015

My second time back, and I'm sure if I even come back I'll be there again

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
20th Sep 2015

It was wonderful!!!

7th Sep 2015

Staff were very nice and helpful. I had problem.with flight ticket and they helped me a lot. Free bike rent afternoon is great thing ! Great location , outside the main busy west st, yet easy to bike or walk.

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2015

Love it here!!!

17th Aug 2015

Very nice hostel to stay at in Yangshuo! The staff are amazing! They work often with long hours but they always have a smile on their face and are ready to help you at any point. The location is also awesome although subjective to what you like. Its outside of town by about a 20 minute walk but you do get a nice, quiet little village to chill out in which is really nice after travelling China! I highly recommend this hostel

• vikgale9186
  • England, Female, 31-40
15th Aug 2015
7.1

Nice room, clean and spacious with very comfy bed and good shower. Staff friendly and helpful. Atmosphere was a bit boring, not much chat, but nice if you like a quiet place to relax. Generally good value for money. Our only complaint was the food which had no love put into it and was bland or had too much salt or oil and it was over priced so not good value. It's 20 mins walk into town too so not always convenient for alternative food options. Other than that we had a pleasant stay.

• sharon9280
  • Malaysia, All Female Group, 25-30
13th Jul 2015

I would've enjoyed my stay at Trippers very much if I was alone or with a friend - but instead, I was with my mom who can't cycle. I loved that the hostel is located just outside of town - very quiet as opposed to staying at the rowdy West Street. But that also meant it would take a 20-min walk to get to town or to simply to get food. Later on I had to move nearer to town as my mom wasn't able to take the 40-min walk (to & fro town).

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2015

Nice location a short walk away from the busy town centre. Staff are very helpful and friendly and extremely knwoledgable about things to do in the area. Rooms need a keycard in the door for the air con to work so don't leave yours in if you go out as mine went missing but otherwise a great place to stay

• Canada, Female, 41+
8th Jul 2015

My room was comfortable though too close to the lobby with the computers, which some patrons used at 2 am! This noise woke me up which was not a good thing. The bathroom in my room had a bad odour all the time. I would have prefered a room on the second floor with a view, the one on the first floor was rather dark.