Tropic Inn @De Vos Avenue Reviews

19 De Vos Avenue, Colombo 4, Colombo, Sri Lanka

Very clean and staff were always helpful. Breakfast is massive and really good. You also have a choice between sri lankan and western breakfast. It's also placed well so you can walk to get the bus or train easily.

Very helpful staff made me very welcome and helped me in finding my way around Colombo

Wonderful stay in Colombo...room and others are very clean..Big breakfast..helpful and friendly staff(specially thanks to Ashok^^)..it's worth it..

Clean and friendly. What it lacked in atmosphere , the staff compensated by giving us an enormous, banquet of a breakfast..... huge plate of fresh fruit each, choice of eggs, stacks of toast, marmalade and large pot of tea. Couldn't fault it and helped us to get transport to the railway station. Bed was clean with very comfy pillows.

I really enjoyed my stay in Tropic Inn! HIGHLY recomend this place, mostly thanks to its wonderful staff - especially Ashok (I believe your name is, sorry if I didn't get it right?), the receptionist, who is so thoughtful and helpful in every way. The included breakfast is just wonderful - (quickly) made as you wait. Really good location, close to Galle Road, Majestic City (shopping mall) and buses. Room is clean and neat. Excellent WiFi! THANK YOU for taking so good care of me :D Best wishes /C

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Sweden

Very good place I recommend !!

My next vacation, I will stay with Tropic Inn, Colombo,4, Sri Laqnka Thanks, Hostel World and Tropic Inn saincerely, Daya Thennakoon

• 31st Jan 2014

The staff acted a little weird and knocked on our door all the time. The rooms were really ugly, but they had what we expected: a bed and a bathroom. Our room was situated almost in the reception, so it was really noisy. There was a door bell for the entrance that woke us up from time to time. Good location though, and nice breakfast.

• 26th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

Good place !!! The location allows to go quickly to Fort or Pettah, or Mount Lavinia in South, by train. The place is clean and pretty. Ashok the young guy is very kind and very helpful. Good value.

View all Colombo Bed and Breakfasts