Tropic of Capricorn Resort Reviews

11 Wasa Wasa Rd Newtown Nadi Fiji, Nadi, Fiji

I stayed for four days and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The woman who checked me in would always greet me by name when she saw me around and I ask how my day was going. The cleaning staff have a habit of leaving the door to the room open so make sure to lock any valuables up in the lockers provided. You will need your own lock which can be purchased from the shop in Smugglers Cover next door if you need.

Awesome hostel to stay in Nadi. Really frendly staff :)!!!

I had such a great time at Bamboo Tropic. I stayed there twice during my visit to Fiji. The staff were always so friendly and ready to help at anytime, especially the likes of Jerry, Rico and George. The kava ceremonies in particular we're great fun. Loved the location on the beach, a great atmosphere that was really driven by the staff and the other guests!

5/5 # i really enjoyed my stay at Tropic :) The Rooms are clean and in good Conditions just as the Pool as well. Pretty fancy Place for such a Price is almost unbelievable so i extended my Stay there a few times The Staff is really friendly and helps you if you got any kinda Problem, e.g. Lost youre FlipFlops... Couple Times :D Thanks Rafael, Sarah, Pela, Wayne, Jo, Jerry, Junior and many many more Names for making my stay unforgetable!

The bathroom in the dorm was dirty and wet and there was hardly no place to hang/put onto one's clothes or things while using the bathroom or the shower. Also the toilet in the main building was dirty and untidy. There was a big cockroach in our dorm.

Bula Paula, thanks for the feedback and apologies for the bathroom issues. Our housekeeper team cleans the dorm rooms/bathrooms twice daily, and if there is any mess from guest use in between, please advise our front desk team, and we will be happy to clean it a third time too :) Vinaka and best wishes. the tropic team.

A nice clean hostel. Worlds apart from their awful sister hostel Bamboo. The vibe was more intimate but still lively with the kava ceremony. The staff were competent and friendly. The only negative is that they state they have hot water showers but in fact this is just one hot water shower for the whole hostel.

Stayed here for a few nights and really enjoyed it. Friendly staff, especially Holly, and really clean. Also enjoyed the food, which u can get for a good price. The kava nights were amazing and the entertainment in general is really nice. From housekeeping, front office, kitchen and the fijian food was absolutely perfect. I will definitely come back after my round trip to the vitilevu island. Thank u so much for the hospitality!

• 19th Apr 2015