Tropic of Capricorn Resort Reviews

11 Wasa Wasa Rd Newtown Nadi Fiji, Nadi, Fiji

Location is amazing, staff very helpful and it's located next to a very busy backpackers place of the same company. Perfect place to relax and control your party-animal according to how you feel like.

• 15th Dec 2015

Very relaxed and clean place to stay. And if you are looking for a party or some more entertainment, you just go next door to bamboo. Great sunsetspot.

Aggie at reception was so friendly and helpful, I really enjoyed my stay. Showers are a bit lacking in power and water but all in all a great budget hostel

Nice quiet ocean front property. Only serves breakfast. Must get lunch and dinner at sister hostel which was close by do not a problem. Towels need replacing.

Great stuff! Been here twice, both time was greatful. Nice food and a funny chief! Good place to start and end the Island hopping. cheers Carsten

• 24th Nov 2015

Great hostel, can't beat the price! Lockers in room very handy. Delicious muffins in the morning and great, cheap laundry service. Ideal when on your way back up to the airport.

I had amazing time at tropic of capricorn, it really made my trip to Sydney. From everything from the accommodations to the friendly staff, it was an incredibly experience. I especially enjoyed Aggie at the reception desk; when I got a large splinter in my foot, she took a great look at it and called over her friends to help! She was so helpful and had the brightest smile, I will certainly miss her.

• 2nd Oct 2015

Staff is lovely, very friendly. Booking of rooms can get a little complicated. First night we booked dorms in advance, but luckily got upgraded to a private room (bc of no more space). Last night of our trip we booked a private room in advance, but got dorms. Bookings of certain rooms not guaranteed. Dorms can be a little smelly but probably not the hotel's fault. Private room with ocean balcony is very nice. Nice hot showers for both dorms and private! cleanest beach too

I stayed for four days and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The woman who checked me in would always greet me by name when she saw me around and I ask how my day was going. The cleaning staff have a habit of leaving the door to the room open so make sure to lock any valuables up in the lockers provided. You will need your own lock which can be purchased from the shop in Smugglers Cover next door if you need.