Tropic of Capricorn Resort Reviews

11 Wasa Wasa Rd Newtown Nadi Fiji, Nadi, Fiji

Nice quiet ocean front property. Only serves breakfast. Must get lunch and dinner at sister hostel which was close by do not a problem. Towels need replacing.

Great stuff! Been here twice, both time was greatful. Nice food and a funny chief! Good place to start and end the Island hopping. cheers Carsten

• 24th Nov 2015

Great hostel, can't beat the price! Lockers in room very handy. Delicious muffins in the morning and great, cheap laundry service. Ideal when on your way back up to the airport.

I had amazing time at tropic of capricorn, it really made my trip to Sydney. From everything from the accommodations to the friendly staff, it was an incredibly experience. I especially enjoyed Aggie at the reception desk; when I got a large splinter in my foot, she took a great look at it and called over her friends to help! She was so helpful and had the brightest smile, I will certainly miss her.

• 2nd Oct 2015

Staff is lovely, very friendly. Booking of rooms can get a little complicated. First night we booked dorms in advance, but luckily got upgraded to a private room (bc of no more space). Last night of our trip we booked a private room in advance, but got dorms. Bookings of certain rooms not guaranteed. Dorms can be a little smelly but probably not the hotel's fault. Private room with ocean balcony is very nice. Nice hot showers for both dorms and private! cleanest beach too

I stayed for four days and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The woman who checked me in would always greet me by name when she saw me around and I ask how my day was going. The cleaning staff have a habit of leaving the door to the room open so make sure to lock any valuables up in the lockers provided. You will need your own lock which can be purchased from the shop in Smugglers Cover next door if you need.

Awesome hostel to stay in Nadi. Really frendly staff :)!!!

I had such a great time at Bamboo Tropic. I stayed there twice during my visit to Fiji. The staff were always so friendly and ready to help at anytime, especially the likes of Jerry, Rico and George. The kava ceremonies in particular we're great fun. Loved the location on the beach, a great atmosphere that was really driven by the staff and the other guests!

5/5 # i really enjoyed my stay at Tropic :) The Rooms are clean and in good Conditions just as the Pool as well. Pretty fancy Place for such a Price is almost unbelievable so i extended my Stay there a few times The Staff is really friendly and helps you if you got any kinda Problem, e.g. Lost youre FlipFlops... Couple Times :D Thanks Rafael, Sarah, Pela, Wayne, Jo, Jerry, Junior and many many more Names for making my stay unforgetable!

The bathroom in the dorm was dirty and wet and there was hardly no place to hang/put onto one's clothes or things while using the bathroom or the shower. Also the toilet in the main building was dirty and untidy. There was a big cockroach in our dorm.

Bula Paula, thanks for the feedback and apologies for the bathroom issues. Our housekeeper team cleans the dorm rooms/bathrooms twice daily, and if there is any mess from guest use in between, please advise our front desk team, and we will be happy to clean it a third time too :) Vinaka and best wishes. the tropic team.

A nice clean hostel. Worlds apart from their awful sister hostel Bamboo. The vibe was more intimate but still lively with the kava ceremony. The staff were competent and friendly. The only negative is that they state they have hot water showers but in fact this is just one hot water shower for the whole hostel.